Old World Magic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

"Hard daddy," she said as she bit her lip, "Give it to me as hard as you can, make your little girl feel it." She moaned with her eyes closed and her hands clawing at my body. I found the 'daddy' comment a little off-putting but this was no time to quibble. I began fucking Erin as fast and hard as I could and it was only a few strokes in when her fingernails sank into my shoulders and she cried out, her already tight pussy clenching painfully around my dick as she came.

I kept fucking her and it seemed as if she came again and again, each deep thrust bringing her to a new height in this particular orgasm. Her scream was wordless and unending and this time I knew there was no pain associated with it. Finally through my deep thrusts she managed to hit the highest peak and her scream became silent. Her mouth frozen open and her eyes rolled back in their sockets, she thrashed and clenched at my shoulders.

Finally her head relaxed and she looked at me, "Holy fuck." she murmured. Then pressing her body upwards she kissed me as I continued to fuck her, though my pace had slowed a bit. She whispered up to me again, "Please cum inside of me?"

I nodded and resumed fucking at my own pace. I'd been holding back for a while now, the half hour of foreplay had been intense and it was with great joy that I focused on bringing about my own pleasure. I slammed my cock into her hard and fast, eager to bring about my own peak. But she must have been close again because just before I felt my own bliss arrive, she cried out again and her pussy clenched down tightly on my shaft. It was too much for me and I spilled inside of her. With one last thrust I buried myself fully into her pussy and flooded her channel with my hot spunk.

I lay atop her for a long time, holding myself up on my arms, but with our bodies connected at the hips. Then finally I felt myself growing soft and I turned and rolled off her sweaty body. She immediately rolled over and took my softening cock in her hands. She began licking it and kissing it and murmuring words that I couldn't quite hear. "Did you say something?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "No daddy, just thanking this beautiful cock." She licked it a few more times and then crawled up to lay next to me and asked, "I don't think I can walk, would it be ok for me to spend the night?"

I smiled and pulled her body into mine and wrapped an arm around her, "Well, since you asked nicely I suppose..."

To be continued....

rhev
rhev
834 Followers