Old World Magic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

She bit her lip and I could almost feel her retreating. Again, not magic, just the experience I had as a nearly forty year old in a twenty one year old's body. I could tell she was ready to shut me out, so I tilted forwards and kissed her, softly. "Now, I don't care that you've made a living for the last year and a half or so as a prostitute. A lot of guys wouldn't say that. But I do and I accept you, including your faults, but if you ever wanted anything more with me than just a week long working relationship, you'd have to accept me."

Erin shrugged her shoulders again, "I don't know, I know I'm not good enough to judge, and you'll just leave me. Guys always leave..."

I cut her off with another kiss and said, "That's another thing, you need to start thinking about living your own life. You told me you went to college? What did you do? Did you drop out?" I knew she was twenty two, almost a year older than my drivers liscence said I was.

She shook her head, "Nope, I got my associate's in business admin over at CSN. But it was while I was there that I started partying for pay. The money is too damn good, it's pretty tough to go out and try to pound pavement to look for a cubicle job when I can get paid a few hundred to take a shot in the mouth."

"Yeah," I said slowly, thinking of some of the older prostitutes that worked at Ruby's Hideaway and how they always complained about earning less every year. The smart ones always found something else to move into as soon as the younger girls started taking their johns. "But you can't do this forever you know. Clients like me can't come along very often."

I had been referring to the fact that I'd hired her for exclusivity for a week, but she smiled and shook her head no, "Clients like you never come along Mike. If things were a little different..." She trailed off and I saw her eyes go a little glassy as she held back unshed tears and I could tell she was thinking about the path her life had taken.

"There's your father too," I said snapping her back to reality, "You can't honestly think that's a good idea. Trying to do whatever it takes in your life to simply get back at your father. This plan of being a whore just to try to get a job at Ruby's Hideaway so that you can... what.... embarass your father.... black mail him maybe?" I shook my head, "It's short sighted and petty. The best way to get back at your father would be to live your own life, achieve on your own despite him, not drag the both of you down because of him." I kissed her forehead, "I don't know the guy, but I'm sure he's not worth it."

We were silent for a while and then she finally said, "You have to answer some of my questions now mister." I nodded and she said, "How come you seem like so wise? Most 21 year old guys are fucking stupid as shit. They can't seem to think beyond their next fuck or sports game or getting hammered. But you remind me... well... I almost said of a father figure, but that's not right either. The way you talk and act, sometimes it reminds me of the english teacher I had in highschool my junior year. But he was like eighty or something and I think maybe he was gay."

I made an angry face, "You callin me gay woman?"

She chuckled, sensing the humor in my tone, and said, "Oh no, after the way you've proven you can fuck, I know you're straight. Kara said she would come back and do a freebie for you if I wanted her too. She said she'd never had a lay as good as that and she'd never squirted before. She was mildly confused by the sheer amount of cum you'd blasted her with. She's done gang bangs and walked out cleaner than that. So stop avoiding my question you eighty year old english teacher, what's up with you?"

I sighed, "I'm on my second life. I lived another life already and this is my second one. I was married, had a house, yadda yadda yadda."

She looked at me with one eyebrow cocked, "Let me guess you were Marc Antony or a danish king or something in your past life?"

I smiled and chuckled, "Nope, just a guy, but it doesn't really matter, does it?"

She shook her head no, "But what's up with all that cum? You came the same amount as like, five or six guys put together, easily. And your hair, you don't ever grow hair."

I rolled my eyes and wondered if it was time to push these thoughts back into her head again so that she forgot about them, but decided against it this time. "I had a medical treatment you could say. I don't grow hair except for my eyebrows."

I purposely didn't address the question of my super human ejactulation, but she seemed to accept 'medical treatment' as an answer for that. "So, you're not like sick or anything are you?" She asked.

I shook my head no. I didn't want to tell her that one of the first magical spells that Adam Saks had taught me was how to read a person's subconscious mind and find out if they had any illnesses of any kind that I needed to worry about. As of this moment, I was actually in peak physical condition. We lay on the bed for a while looking at each other in the dim light that filtered in through the windows. Our hands slowly touched each other, not arousing, just warm contact between two people.

But of course when one of those people is a mage fueled by erotic energy and the other is a confused prostitute who is beginning to develop feelings for him, the touching eventually begins to amp upwards. I asked her as our fingers began to stroke and touch and rub, "So, you know that I can't promise you exclusivity. I can't ever promise you that. I just..."

She put a finger to my lips and quieted me and said, "I don't need that right now. Right now it's just you and me." She sighed and then grinned and added, "You know, with Kara here earlier you seemed to be paying more attention to her and I haven't been fucked until I scream yet today. So right now that's all that I want, ok? I don't need you to promise me anything other than that."

I smiled and rolled over, covering her body with mine and let my lips find hers. Eventually, before we fell asleep, Erin did get what she wanted.

rhev
rhev
835 Followers