Older Busty Black Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
White guy, Black tits, uncharted territory.
1k words
4.02
261.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigglin
Jigglin
41 Followers

When I returned to the office Monday morning, I didn't know what to expect. Since my visit to Charlotte's house, I had masturbated six times in less than two days, re-living the incredible experience from her massage room.

The way she so delicately exposed my insecurities about my small penis, and completely manipulated me with the power of her enormous breasts. The fact that she was black, and 30 years older than I, somehow made it all the more thrilling.

I was apprehensive, nervous, and excited as I made the walk from my car to the entrance of our building. Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew that Charlotte Mays would lead the way, and I would have no choice but to follow...

Charlotte was of course already there when I arrived, wearing a tight black turtle neck that beautifully hugged the enormous curves of her huge natural breasts. I attempted to steal a glance at her breasts as I walked by her desk, but she inevitably caught me looking, and gave me a knowing grin. I was completely infatuated with her tits. There was no getting around it. I had to see them again, and soon.

Later that evening, as I was wrapping things up for the day in my office, Charlotte came into my office to "talk" about things.

Before she began, she assured me that we were the only two left in the building. God, her breasts looked SO enormous as she made her way to the other side of my desk. She had a seat across from me, and began to speak...

"Brian, how's my little boy doing today? Did you have fun the other night? You must have, 'cause I've noticed you looking at my breasts even more than usual today. Has your little dick gotten all excited thinking about my big 'ole titties today?"

I could barely speak I was getting so excited just listening to her. "Well?" She said.

"Yes, Charlotte, they look amazing today, you turn me on so much."

"Good, Brian, that's just what I wanted to hear. We're gonna have a little fun tonight here at the office. Don't worry though, I've locked all the doors so no one can get in.

Here's the bottom line Brian; I know that you can't stop staring at my breasts, and that you've got a skinny little pencil dick in your pants there, but you've managed to get a higher position than mine with this company. I think its only fair that you help with some of my more menial tasks. What do you think?"

"Anything you want Charlotte, anything."

"That's what I thought you'd say. Before you get started though, I'm gonna have you take those clothes off first ok?"

"Ummmm, do you think it'll be ok?"

"Why Brian, are you afraid someone may see that little thing hiding in your pants?"

"Whatever you want Charlotte. I will do it."

"That's my good little boy. Now take 'em off."

I did as I was told. Self-consciously removing my shirt first, then my shoes, socks, pants, and most reluctantly...my underwear. I was no to surprisingly rock hard when my boxers were finally removed.

"Aaaaaawwwww isn't that sweet. Brian you're all hard and excited aren't you? Are you embarrassed by your small dick?"

"Y-y-y-yes, yes I am."

"Well, you should be Brian. Its just so darn skinny; and short too. Does the fact that I'm black scare you Brian?"

As she asked this question, Charlotte moved within one foot of me, and stuck her breasts out while doing so, tantalizing me with their amazing sway.

"Well, does it? I think you're embarrassed by the fact that your dick gets so hard for a black woman. Especially one as old as me. But I think we both know why that is, don't we?"

As she asked that final question, Charlotte gently pressed her huge breasts against my chest, and looked down at them; as if to say, 'tell me I'm wrong.'

Charlotte then began having me file some papers for her stark naked; poking fun at my small dick and saying things like: "Hurry up oscar meyer weener, I don't have all night."

I inputted data on her spreadsheets naked as well, while she stood behind me at the computer with her breasts massaging the back of my head. She then reached down to my leg and gently squeezed my penis saying: " I can see your little one is turned on isn't he?"

Charlotte finally allowed me to take a break, and asked me to join her in the employee lounge. I walked into the lounge and Charlotte asked me to lie down on the floor.

I did as I was told and awaited her next move. In an excruciatingly slow movement, she removed her turtle neck. Her breasts remained encased in a non-push-up white bra. This bra contrasted amazingly with her huge black tits, and she knew it.

"You like the way my black breasts look in this white bra, don't you Brian?"

"Yes, Charlotte, I love your huge black tits, and I am turned on by the fact that your are black." (there was no holding back now) "I have always been turned on by black women Charlotte, especially the ones with the huge breasts, and definitely the older ones too. I guess, a part of me has always been ashamed by that, but I can honestly say now, that I have nothing to be ashamed of."

"You don't?" She said, as she looked down at my tiny little dick, and began to stroke it. "Well, I guess this little thing could be bigger."

"You've got that right!" I said. Charlotte then stood up, removed her pants & panties, and straddled me in one fluid motion; easily engulfing my penis with her mature vagina.

As she faced me, she unhooked her bra, and thrust her breasts in my face. Charlotte rode my little cock for about 30 seconds before I exploded not so deep within her.

Those were 30 of the greatest seconds of my life, as her huge boobs swung in front of my face, brushing my lips back and forth, while I eagerly grasped at them, and attempted to suck on her nipples.

"You've passed the first test Brian. I am proud of the way you admitted some of your darkest fantasies. I think you've earned the right to attend a course in boobology 101..."

Jigglin
Jigglin
41 Followers