Older is Better Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,169 Followers

She started to adjust the front of her dress and I said, "No, let ME." Her eyes locked onto mine as her hands froze near her breasts. Gently I moved her hands down to her waist before I slipped my own inside her dress and smoothed the fabric as I also adjusted the position of her breasts under the fabric. I took my time, gently holding her tits in my hands before dragging my fingers off of her nipples making them rock hard in the process. I took her hands in mine and softly said, "There, I like you like this, my beautiful Pamela." Again she shuddered as I leaned in and kissed her forehead before picking up the pearls and moving behind her to put them on her as well. They hung low in her deep cleavage, drawing my eyes to the valley between her firm breasts.

"Turn around, let me see you," I said and she slowly gave me a 360 view. "My gosh, you look so incredibly beautiful, Pamela! I love your new short hair style; it perfectly highlights your gorgeous face!"

"I'm glad you like it, Chad. I did it for you my love." I surveyed her once more, amused that her nipples, if anything, were even harder than they were two minutes before when my hands touched them. I took her arm and ushered her out of the room and eventually to my new car. I opened her door and helped her sit down, then watched in amazement as she flashed me boldly showing me her new matching thong panties.

After getting behind the wheel I reached across and placed my hand on her leg, slowly sliding it up and down her exposed thigh. "Your legs are so smooth and sexy Pamela! I hope you know how terrific they look tonight!"

She just cooed in response as she shivered again. "I had them waxed special for my date tonight, my love." She said as she placed her hand on mine and moved my hand all around her thigh.

After turning my car over to the valet we walked arm in arm into the restaurant. The lobby was packed with people waiting when I stepped up and said, "Peters, party of two!"

Eyes glared at us when we were told "Right this way SIR! Madame." And we were taken to our table immediately. It was perfect; quiet, out of the way but still with a great view of the establishment and its small dance floor and the trio playing softly across the room. The service was beyond reproach, the food excellent and the wine free flowing.

Despite our secluded table three of my fuck buddies slid up to my mom and whispered to her something along the lines of, "Oh you lucky lady, Chad is simply the best! I'll trade with you if you are willing!" Each of them told me not to be a stranger before they left us.

"Goodness, I think my man has been busy! Don't forget to take good care of me on my birthday!" she said with a bit of a tipsy slur.

"Shall we dance," I asked and she quickly accepted. I guided her to the small dance floor and we slid together, our bodies meshing as if we were made for each other. Mom held me tight to her as we swayed to the music, my hands resting low on her bare back.

"You feel good like this, Chad. I love the feel of a strong man in my arms. It helps when he's as good a dancer as you are. Kiss me dear to celebrate our birthdays." I did, her arms around my neck tight as her tongue finally pushed fully into my mouth and searched out my own, dueling with it from mouth to mouth. The kiss must have lasted too long for her and she said, "I need to sit down," and released me as she turned towards our table.

We passed a couple heading out to dance and the woman, Beth Anne, softly said to mom "He's an even better dancer of the horizontal Tango, don't you think?" Pamela mumbled something and the couple was gone. I asked her to repeat what the woman said but she refused.

We talked for several moments before mom looked at me with an uncertain expression before her hand slowly reached out and grasped my thigh. "Chad, tell me something; while we were dancing, why was I getting poked in the...between the legs with this thing!" and she grabbed my still hard cock under the table. Before I could say anything the waiter returned and filled our wine glasses again, Pam holding my shaft all the while. "Well?" she said after he left us.

"I guess it just sort of happens when I'm dancing with a gorgeous woman like you! I'm sorry if I offended you, but you are the most beautiful woman in the place tonight. Look at how everybody is looking at us and wondering how I was lucky enough to land a date with you!"

"From what I hear, the women are jealous of me, very jealous! Just how many...never mind. Chad, I need to go to the ladies room." I helped her with her chair and then settled back to wait for her, happy with how the night was going. Moments later she was back saying, "Let's dance some more Chad. I love the way you dance." We were half way through the first song when she said "Here, take this," and put her hand by mine. I opened my hand and she dropped something soft and moist into it.

I pulled it to my face and softly said, "Jesus, it's your panties!" before quickly putting them in my pocket.

"Shhh, I'm so wet I just thought you should know!" She pulled me tight against her and thrust her crotch tight against my cock, forcing my shaft between her legs and she groaned into my ear as the dancing made us dry hump each other. "Oh baby, you feel so strong for me! I love you so much!" she said as she moved in and kissed me hard and deep, her tongue reaching into my mouth as far as it could possibly go. On the third song her body shuddered hard against me as she groaned "Oh goddddd!" Mom asked to sit down and we walked off of the dance floor. Thankfully the room was dimly lit or my hard cock would have been quite noticeable on the way back to our table.

Mom chugged her wine immediately after sitting down and I asked for the check. "Oh no, is our birthday date over?"

"No, Pam, our birthday date continues until we fall asleep!" Her hand found my cock once more and I shakily signed the receipt as she stroked me. "P-Pam, you really need to stop doing that! I'll never be able to walk out of here."

"Sure you will! I just want all those women who spoke to me to see you FIRMLY walking me to your car! They will be sooooo jealous of me!" After the valet brought my car I opened her door to help her in and as she swung her legs in they spread wide giving me an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. Oh my god!

Driving home was difficult for me, and hard, as mom kept reaching out and stroking my cock as she giggled about the looks of envy and outright stares at my tented trousers that we got as we left the restaurant. We were nearly home when Pam reached across and grabbed my still hard manhood for the umpteenth time before saying, "You certainly made an impression on all those ladies. This tree trunk wouldn't have anything to do with that, would it?"

"It might have." I replied before teasing her with, "Of course I've been told I'm part lesbian as well, and that I'm a very good one too!"

"Oh?" she said with a puzzled look before her eyes bulged out and she said, "Oooooooooh!!!" giving my cock another hard squeeze. I got the two of us inside our house as mom giggled and unsteadily walked ahead of me. "Chad honey, would you be a dear and undo me please," she said as she dropped her head forward to allow me to undo my earlier work on her dress. I did so expecting her to grasp the top of her dress but she just let it drop to her waist once more as she giggled and said "Ooops," before turning around to face me with her chest bare. "Look, they're still hard!" she said pointing to her nipples. "They have been all night!" She was right on both counts!

She slowly walked off calling out over her shoulder, "Why don't you get comfortable while I try on my other present?"

I went to my room and had my suit off in a flash and was standing in my boxers when mom stepped into my doorway asking, "Well, what do you think?"

I turned around to look at her and my breath sucked in rapidly when I saw her wearing only an extremely shear baby-doll night gown and matching crotch-less panties. Finally I gasped "WOW! You look so hot in that! Who gave you that?"

"He who must not be named did, or at least that's what the card said even though it was in his secretary's hand writing. Plus he doesn't have the balls to buy something like this!"

"Well you look like an angel in it, Pam!" I said. "You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you sir, a woman loves to hear that. Let's dance." She stepped into my room and molded her body tight to mine as I wondered how to turn on my stereo from where we were. "We don't need music, we can just remember the band from tonight." So I held her tight to me and we slowly moved to the imaginary music. I loved how she felt in my arms and I kissed her neck as my cock suddenly rose to nearly its full length, nestling right between her legs. Mom didn't react except for her crotch pressing tighter against me.

"Love me Chad" she said as she kissed me briefly.

"I do love you."

"I know you do but now I want you to love me! Please, love me and make me feel good!" Her lips again found mine and her kiss was forceful and passionate as she humped her hips against me. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks again pulling her even tighter against me making her groan out, "Oh god yes, love me Chad!"

My hips pulled back as I tried to disengage from her but she pulled me back against her. This forced my cock to rub her pussy's entire length and she gasped "Oh yes, you feel so good like that! Love me Chad, I need you so bad!" I shook as her hand slid between us grasping my cock through my boxers and giving me two hard jerks. Suddenly she shoved my boxers down and pulled me to her where my cock head slid through the slit in the crotch of her panties and into her pussy about four inches.

"Oh god YES!" she gasped as I entered her. Her hips were flying at me as she fucked her pussy onto me while she said, "Oh god I need you so bad!"

We fell onto my back on my bed as mom smiled at me lustily. I moved us into the center of the bed, lifting my hips to do so. This actually thrust my cock up into her making me bottom out as my tip pressed against her cervix. "Oh baby, you feel so good! Give me your love! Give it to me HARD!" she begged as her hips resumed lifting up before dropping back onto me.

I held her tight and rolled us over until I was on top, then started giving her long slow thrusts deep into her velvet tunnel. "Oh Pam, you feel so good around me!" I groaned as I thrust again.

"Oh god yes, do me, give it to me! Don't stop, I need to feel you shoot inside of me! Oh god! Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as my pace quickened. Soon my hips were pulling out until just my tip remained inside of her before reversing directions and slamming deep into her forcing her breath from her lungs. I moved my face to her breast and sucked her rock hard nipple through the shear fabric. "Oh Jesus yes!" she screamed as her hands held me tight to her chest.

Somehow I managed to move my lips to her other breast. The moment my lips touched her nipple she screamed, "OH my god! Fuck me Chad, fuck me hard! I'm so close...oh god...oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh god don't stop...oh shit you feel so good in me! Oh...oh...oh...OH FUCK!" Mom's body was shaking hard beneath me as her orgasm powered through her leaving her trembling in the after glow of her pleasure.

My hips slowed to a near stop as I let her rest when she suddenly pushed against me shouting, "I want this off of me!" and she started tugging at the shear cloth. Sadly I pulled out of her making us both gasp as she quickly removed each piece of material. Taking both pieces she shoved them under my pillow saying, "These are yours, to remember how much I love you!"

"Come into me Chad! Love me like only you know how to do!" she told me as she pulled my cock back to her moist opening. I slipped my cock into her easily as she groaned her pleasure. She kissed me and her tongue worked at mine frantically as my cock worked back up to deep strokes pounding powerfully into her. Pamela kissed me non-stop for over three minutes while my cock pummeled her deepest warmth before she broke the kiss crying out, "Oh shit, I'm cumming again! Oh god...OH GOD...oh my fucking god yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!" Her hips bounced beneath me as her body was racked by her second climax.

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me with love oozing from her pupils before she said, "That was so incredible, I have NEVER cum so hard!" Her legs had been spread wide, her knees pressed onto the bed, but now she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around my waist. "I don't want too loose this feeling! Fuck me my love, fuck me and give me your seed! Oh god I want to feel you shoot your stuff into me!"

"Oh Pamela, your bald pussy feels so silky smooth! Did you shave it just before we left the house?" I asked her.

"Oh no, while I was getting my hair cut and permed I had the beautician shave me clean there and then give me a wax job, just like on my legs. My gosh that hurt like all hell, but if you like it then it was worth it!" she responded. "You do like it don't you?"

"Oh wow, I love it, you feel and look so sexy like this!" I said as I resumed moving my shaft inside of her. My hips started pumping my cock into her again harder and harder, then she started using her legs to pull me into her even more forcefully as she groaned in pleasure. I thought I should be poking my cock head right out of her back the way she was pulling me hard into her pussy, her hands grabbing my shoulders for leverage. Pamela was like a woman possessed as she fucked back at me hard, her legs gaining strength as she pulled me deep into her. My balls boiled over and I knew my climax was eminent.

"Oh, Pamela, you're making me cum! Oh fuck, you feel so good around me...oh god here it comes!" I cried out as my cock swelled and then shot one powerful blast after another deep into her sex.

"Oh my god, Chad, I feel you shooting your stuff! Oh god there it is again! Oh...oh...oh god I'm cumming with you! Oh fuck, shitttttttttttttttt!" she screamed as her fingernails dug deep into the middle of my back and then raked across my shoulder blades. I flinched hard but didn't stop pounding into her as she screamed once more before the last of my seven blasts of cum rocketed into her.

Our mutual orgasms slackened at the same time and she clung to me quivering in the after shocks of her intense climax. "Wow, Pamela, you are incredible! I love you so much!" I said before kissing her lovingly.

"No, you are the one who is incredible!" she said through her slurred speech. "I've never cum so hard or as long! God I love your cock and how you make me feel so good with it! Oh Chad I love you with all my heart!" My hips gave her a soft thrust and she groaned before saying, "Oh my god, I have to taste you! I must suck your cock!" Her arms and legs opened up and she pushed with her hands until I was on my back and she was lying with her face inches from my shaft.

Taking me in her hands she turned my shaft this way and that as she just stared at my cock still glistening from our combined juices. "Oh baby, it's so beautiful! So powerful, so good inside of me!" she said before her lips opened and she took about four inches into her mouth as she moaned around me. My mom sucked HARD on my shaft as she bobbed her head over me, her hands stroking what didn't fit inside her mouth. "My god you taste SO good!" she said quickly before engulfing my cock again. After giving my first four inches the slurping of my life, Pamela looked into my eyes and pressed forward forcing her throat to open and allow my cock to slide completely down her tremendous throat. Keeping her nose planted in my pubic hair she bobbed her face on me for well over a minute as her throat muscles massaged my happy shaft.

Finally she pulled back off of me as her tongue went wild on my mushroom tip. "Oh fuck, Pam!" I cried out as my hips jumped into the air forcing my cock deep into her throat once more. She looked at me with love pouring from her eyes as she once more sucked down onto me hard and slowly pulled back, her tongue again snaking all over my cock's underside. "Holy shit! Oh god you're sucking me so good!" I cried out as she stepped up her assault on my cock.

She began taking my shaft fully down her throat and pulling right back off as her head pivoted on me in almost 240 degree turns as her tongue continued coaxing my next load to flow. It normally takes me quite a while to cum the second time, but mom some how managed to push me over the edge in only about twenty minutes! My entire body shook hard and lurched on my bed as she groaned in pleasure as my balls blasted huge ropes of cum into her hungry mouth. She stared into my eyes as she continued sucking me hard while her throat desperately swallowed incredibly fast in a futile effort not to loose any of my spunk.

My torso lifted up and off of the bed as she sucked hard again on my now empty cock as she valiantly tried to pull more cum from my balls. Her eyes seemed to melt as small dribbles oozed from my third eye only to be gobbled up by her mouth. I slowly fell back onto the bed as she lovingly worked the first half of my cock with her lips and tongue until I could no longer stand the incredible sensations.

"Oh god stop! Oh fuck, Pamela, it's too sensitive right now! Oh god that was so incredible, you sucked me so damned good!" I told her in a rush before I lurched again, breathing hard.

"I'm glad you liked it, Chad, because I have never done a deep throat before on any man, just one lucky banana one day to see if I could do it! You tasted so good, I wish I could do that for you all night! But sucking your cock has gotten me so horny that I need to feel you inside of me again," and she quickly positioned her pussy over my hips and then slowly sunk down onto my entire length.

"Oooohhhhh you feel so good like that!" she said as she bottomed out on me. Bracing her hands on my chest Pamela began lifting her hips slowly off of me before easing just as slowly back down. "Oh fuck you fill me so good, oh god I love your cock!" she moaned just before her lips met mine as she leaned into me. Pushing back upright she resumed her nearly full ride up and down my shaft as her lips quivered practically non-stop.

After several minutes of her slowly fucking herself on me she groaned softly exclaiming, "Oh god, I'm, I'm, oh god I'm cumming! Oh god, oh my fucking god you feel so good!" then she went silent as her entire body shook violently above me and her face contorted in orgasmic bliss. After her body went still again her face slid down to mine and our lips met in a very sensuous kiss that would curl the toes of a dead man!

Mom lifted back up and started rotating her hips on my shaft, nearly pulling my cock out of her and then forcing me right back inside. "Oh god, Pam, you really do that so good!" I said as my cock plunged deeply up into her over and over. Her hips began moving faster and faster as I cried out "Holy fuck! Oh my god that feels so good! Oh shit!"

"I learned this from my workout tapes, but I've never used it during sex before!" she said as she moved on me. "I hope it works as good as they claimed it would." Then she started moving her hips like cheer leaders or dancers do when they bend their knees and rapidly flex their hips to the music! I guess mom used that tape to practice with a lot because her hips rocked on me in a blur that just went on and on!

We were both groaning and crying out as our pleasures greatly increased when my mom suddenly screamed "Oh my gawwwwwdddddd! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk!" As she cried out her hips lifted high over me and nearly off of my shaft before she slammed down onto me as she came in a torrent of juices all over my crotch. She babbled out cries of nonsense as her body shook more violently than any woman ever had for me before, her hips grinding her clit hard against my pubic bone. After several long moments she fell onto my chest groaning a mantra of "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,169 Followers