Older Sister's Nylons Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister and her friend Sue continue the nylon tease.
7.1k words
4.31
113.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first sequel to Chapter 01 submitted by BLKNYLONS in 2003. I love this story so much that I decided to write two more chapters. (I hope BLKNYLONS does not mind...). Like Chapter 1, this chapter is also taking place in 1966, when nylon stockings with garters, girdles, and stiletto high heels were an essential part of women's elegant fashion, and when pantyhose had not reached their peak usage yet.

(Note: All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.)

"I'll be right back, sis!" I said as my sister got off the phone with her friend Sue. I planned to go to my room and put on a pair of sneakers.

"Hold on a sec, my little nylon pervert!" Sharon responded, obviously not being done with me yet. "I don't think you're going to wear YOUR shoes today... in fact, I'm going to let you slip into these cute black kitten heels of mine," she suggested with a taunting smile on her face. "I know you'd be stumbling and falling all over the place with my stilettos but I'm sure you'll be able to handle this pair over here."

I knew of course that there was no way out of this. On the one hand, this would increase the level of my embarrassment massively, going out shopping in women's heels; on the other hand, the thought of wearing a pair of my sister's hot shoes was at the same time a massive turn-on for me.

"Here you go, Mike!" Sharon handed me the pair of elegant shoes with a pointed thin heel bottom and shiny black leather material. "How about you take a sniff before you put them on?" She laughed and put first the right, then the left shoe in front of my nose. In a mix of embarrassment and erotic excitement I took in several deep breaths of my sister's black leather heels, a mix of slightly pungent girly sweat and the characteristic scent of genuine leather. My cock stiffened considerably during this sensuous experience and my sister didn't fail to notice the effect that smelling her sweaty shoes had on my sexual arousal.

"Okay, my fetish sissy, it's really time to go now!" She commanded. "Put on these heels and we're on our way to have some fun!"

I slipped into her heels with ease, as our shoe sizes conveniently matched almost exactly, and enjoyed the feeling of my nylon clad feet inside of her black leather kitten heels. Never before had I worn women's clothes, hosiery or shoes in public and my heart pounded in nervous anticipation of what would still be coming up today. Knowing Sharon, she might use any opportunity to embarrass me in public, I thought, but did I have a choice...?

I got into Sharon's car and we went to Sue's place, about a thirty minute drive from our house in normal traffic. Sharon made comments on my "female look" with the kitten heels and the black nylons that could be seen by everyone without difficulty, as well.

"So, how does it feel dressing up like a sexy woman?" She teased me.

"Well, to be honest, it takes a bit to get used to it, but..."

She laughed out loud and then pulled her skirt up over her knees until the top of her shiny smooth black nylon stockings were clearly visible. I also saw several wet stains on her stockings, where I had shot my cum loads onto her earlier and then had licked it all off, as well as I could.

"C'mon, sissy," she scolded me, "don't just look—I like action! We'll be at Sue's place soon and I'd like to have some fun first!"

Without hesitation I put my left hand on her knees, feeling the tingling sensation of her gossamer nylon stockings, tautly hugging her beautiful long legs. I gently moved my hand further up her legs, over the top band of her stockings, then following the garters, experiencing the sensation of her soft, smooth young skin, all the way up to her still very wet black nylon panties. When I looked at her I noticed her eyes widening and her lips being pressed together, so it was quite clear to me that she was more than enjoying the special attention I was giving her. My god, she was such a gorgeous girl, well, woman, I thought, I could completely understand why she had so many admirers and why she never had troubles getting dates and landing in bed with whoever lucky guy she chose to.

The tips of my fingers meanwhile had reached the area of her outer pussy lips and as soon as I started with my massage of her sex, through the soft fabric of her panties, she breathed more rapidly and kept telling me not to stop and go all the way.

I now used both of my hands to increase the sensations and pleasure for Sharon, slowly entering one, then two fingers into the opening between her enlarged outer pussy lips, still all through the fabric of her wet black cute panties. Then I located her lust pearl, fully erect and hard in the meantime, and rubbed and massaged her most sensitive organ with varying degrees of firmness and varying ways of touches and motions. From the amount of pussy juices emanating and soaking her panties even more I could clearly tell that it would not take much more stimulation to drive my sister over the edge while she was still driving her car.

Finally I wanted to feel her more directly and pulled the crotch part of her panties to the side, so that her pussy was now fully exposed.

"Fuck me, Mike, PLEASE!" Sharon exclaimed in lustful anticipation. "Give it to me, go all the way! Don't stop! Oh my god, this is WONDERFUL!" Her breathing got faster still, her mouth was now half open, she was biting her lower lips really hard as she approached her climax.

I wanted to enjoy the sensation of touching my sister's private parts and most sensitive areas, now completely soaked by her pussy juices, as long as I could and so I let go of her clit for a little while, making her even crazier, and just probing into her lust hole with first one finger, then two, and eventually with my whole hand, almost to the point of making it painful to her. I think she would have liked to finish herself off at this point but her hands had to be on the steering wheel, for both of our safety.

She kept crying louder and louder that she wanted me to make her come, trying to rub her clit against my hand, but I wouldn't let her do this, further teasing her for a while, fully aware that this likely would have consequences for me later on. Finally there was no holding back and as we entered the street where Sue's house was located, I finished my sister off with an artful stimulation of her clitoris using two fingers of my left hand, while I was fucking her pussy hard with two fingers of my right hand.

When she came, she squirted a hefty load of orgasmic fluid onto my hands, her body shook in strong convulsions several times, and she was crying out loud, almost to the point that people on the sidewalk got alerted.

Although she didn't say a single word to me, I knew for sure that she enjoyed this car fuck with her brother immensely, and, well, I did too, just sad that there was no time to jerk off myself since we already pulled into Sue's driveway. I wiped my hands that were wet of Sharon's pussy juices off her nylon tights and she then quickly cleaned herself off with some tissues, adjusted her panties and then pulled down her skirt again.

Before we arrived at Sue's front door, she came out herself already; she must have heard the sound of the car in the driveway.

"Hey Sharon, hello Mike!" She greeted us with a friendly smile. "Haven't seen you for a while!" She addressed me, followed by a warm hug. Seeing her after almost half a year made me realize again how hot this friend of my sister was. Sue was about three inches shorter than my sister, had black hair, dark cute warm eyes, and a perfect figure. She was dressed in a similar outfit as my sister that day with a cute dark red blouse, black skirt ending just above her pretty knees, shiny black nylon stockings and red size 6 high heel pumps. The red and black tones of her outfit and hair made a very sexy contrast on her and I just loved her whole appearance, including the sensuous flowery perfume she wore that day.

"Oh wow, Mike! What do we have here? Quite the fashion statement!" She smiled teasingly as she noticed my kitten heels and nylon stockings, to my embarrassment.

Before I could say anything, my sister led us to her car, with me sitting in the front seat next to her again, and Sue sitting in the back seat. I guessed we were probably headed downtown to one of the large department stores, judging from the phone conversation earlier between my sister and Sue. Was I worried about shopping hosiery for the three of us? Certainly, and more than just a little bit. As much as I adored women's clothes, it never had occurred to me to buy them on my own, one reason being that I had plenty of supply in my sister's bedroom...

Sue raised her legs and placed them between my sister and myself, with one foot crossing over the other foot.

"I hope you don't mind," she said innocently, no doubt being aware of the massive turn-on she created for me with exposing her beautiful legs and cute size 6 red 3" high heels right there next to me in plain sight.

"Not at all, that's fine!" I replied, not being completely honest about how aroused I already got from the sight of her perfect legs encased in the smooth sheer fabric of her fashionable nylon stockings, as well as her hot red heels.

As we drove along, she would play with her shoes, lifting her heels out of the red pumps a little bit, just to give me a teaser of sorts on how her feet looked with the cover of the black shiny stockings. After a little while, I thought I could even smell the scent emanating from her feet and shoes, somewhat stronger and different from the smell I was used from my sister's feet, but extremely arousing and sexy nonetheless. Sue let her pumps dangle even more, playing with her feet, letting the heels slap against the floor of the car, making a popping kind of sound; It was so unbelievably hot, watching her in her seemingly innocent game of seduction that my boner became as hard as ever and my sister would easily notice it, given that I didn't wear anything under my jeans other than the girdle, garters and stockings.

"Can you help me take off my shoes, would you, Mike?" Sue asked. Now it was pretty obvious to everyone, including my sister, what was going on. But of course my sister knew all along, maybe she even had mentioned this shoe play to Sue as something I would enjoy and could be teased with.

Instead of a verbal answer, my hands grabbed first her left shoe and slowly removed it from her left foot, then her right shoe, exposing her right foot as well.

"Thanks so much, Mike!" She said. "That feels great" And she used the freedom of not wearing shoes anymore to wiggle her toes, move around her foot a bit, exposing her perfectly formed arches, and allowing me to soak in every little bit of her perfect size 6 feet, from her ankles over her heels and arches all the way to her pretty toes. I could see through the semi-opaque fabric of her black nylon stockings that her toenails were painted in dark red, matching her outfit of that day perfectly.

As I held her red high heeled pumps in my hands and watched her erotic foot play with increased eagerness, my erection had reached its maximum size and stiffness, I also felt drops of pre-cum emerging from the head of my penis. Almost as if by accident, I moved her heels closer to my crotch and started to rub my dick through my jeans with Sue's hot red leather heel pumps, increasing the pressure on my hard-on with every minute and squeezing it from either side using the heels of both pumps. Sharon was watching me and could not accept my luck without comment.

"Mr. Shoe-Fetish, I can't believe what I see!" She exclaimed, pretending to be offended. "Hey Sue, Mike is using your shoes to jerk off right next to me!" I stopped immediately, caught in the act, but Sue was just laughing and encouraging me to continue. She remarked how nice it was to know a guy who really was into her shoes. Before I continued with my shoe play, I decided to explore Sue's shoes from up close and soaked in all their smells and aromas on the outside and inside. The faint sweaty scent from earlier was now much more massive and direct and the further I sniffed into her shoes, the stronger it got and the crazier of lust and excitement I became. It was hard to imagine that anything better than that could ever happen to me.

But just as I had moved Sue's shoe down on top of my hard-on again, continuing its stimulation, she somehow had turned sideways on the backseat, bringing her feet right in front of me, almost touching my crotch.

"You know these are really tired, Mike. I just wonder if you can help out with a little massage...?" There again was her almost innocent but actually more teasing proposition. There was the surprise I had almost been waiting for but not really expected. The slightly sweaty and beautifully smelly feet of a young 20-year-old woman, covered in finest sheer black nylon stockings, right in front of me, ready to be touched, massaged, explored all the way? Heaven on earth, I thought...

My fingers slid over the smooth texture of her nylons, starting from her calves, massaging her ankles, then exerting more pressure on her heels, tautly covered by her reinforced sheer black smooth nylons, exploring her arches and beautifully soft soles, until finally reaching her toes with red toenail polish. I savored every moment of it, enjoyed this wonderful sensation of her sweet soft skin of her small feet, being mediated by the gossamer fabric of her black nylons. As I was almost done massaging her second foot, I noticed a subdued moan from behind and a whisper in my ear to keep going and then to suck and lick her feet as well. I took up one foot after the other and pulled it up to my face, using it for a gentle nylon face massage and again soaking in the pungent sweaty smell of her soles and toes. As I raised her feet up, her smooth black skirt slid up higher on her thighs, exposing the top band of her nylon stockings, garter clips and garter belts to my view. Thinking briefly about what I had experienced earlier with my sister made me want to go down on Sue really bad, but it wasn't the time for it yet.

Then I would lick Sue's little feet all over, paying attention to every detail, exploring every peak and valley, until I reached her cute small and feminine toes and sucked every one of them, starting with the pinky and ending with the big toe, experiencing the smooth and slick material of her hot nylon stockings on her sweet feet.

Sue's moaning got louder and Sharon probably got very jealous about all that fun that Sue and I had in the car right next to her. But just as Sue placed her feet firmly on the front of my crotch, starting to give me a foot job through my jeans, we had arrived in the downtown parking garage right next to the department store my sister had decided to do the shopping in. I couldn't believe it—the second time this day already where I was just seconds away from a massive orgasm, and again, no luck...

Sue adjusted her outfit and asked me to help her put on her 3" red leather heel pumps, then Sharon and her walked with me to the department store. Now I definitely got more nervous than ever, since I was now walking in public with my sister's kitten heels on my feet and her black nylon stockings showing to anyone who looked. To my surprise, though, most people didn't seem to notice anything as we walked to the store and took the escalator to the second floor where the ladies' fashion department was located. Sharon and Sue didn't help my embarrassment as they kept talking about my "interesting outfit" today and laughed at me, while I was trying to pretend nothing was "wrong" with my outfit and to walk as normal as possible with these kitten heels which was actually harder than I thought it would be.

We arrived in the hosiery area and Sharon told me that I would be on my own now, purchasing a couple of elegant pairs of nylon stockings for "all of us". I knew my sister's size was 10 and Sue told me that her size was 6.

I must have looked fairly helpless, being the only male person there at this time, surrounded by female customers and employees. One very young sales person approached me, wearing her attractive blue store uniform with blue blouse, blue skirt, sheer tan nylons and black pumps with 2" heels.

"How may I help you, sir?" She asked with a friendly smile that was probably meant to comfort me and take away some of the embarrassment she must have sensed.

"Well, I guess, I'm looking for, eh, some nylon stockings...," I stammered, revealing my low confidence and uncertainty of how to proceed with this purchase assignment. My face got read, my hands sweaty and my pulse faster. It didn't help that I spotted Sharon and Sue from the corner of my eye, standing a couple of yards away from me behind several counters and racks, but obviously watching everything and maybe even listening intently.

"No problem, sir," the young sales person replied, "I will show you a couple of different brands that we have here." She led me to a display area with a large selection of women's fashion nylon stockings of many different name brands.

"Over here, we have several styles and colors of Hanes stockings," she said, pointing to the left of the top rack. "Any colors or styles you are particularly looking for?"

My throat had gotten dry out of nervousness, my hands even sweatier and my face had turned dark red. As the sales woman stood closely next to me, I could smell her sexy girly perfume, and was so totally turned on that I didn't even dare to look down on her nylon-clad legs and heels she wore because I might just have fainted right in front of her.

Since I didn't say anything --- I really wasn't able to, as a matter of fact --- she took out a sample from the rack, a black smooth silky Hanes nylon stocking with reinforced heels and toes. She slipped into one of the stockings with her right hand and slid over the shiny fabric with her left.

"See this? It's really a great material and very comfortable to wear. I assume it's for your girlfriend, right?" She asked, again having her very friendly and relaxed smile on her face.

"Ah, yes, correct..." I replied, still baffled and totally overwhelmed with my first experience of shopping for women's nylon stockings. At this moment, I noticed her gaze lowering to the ground as she probably wanted to check me out all the way. Naturally, when she noticed me wearing my sister's black kitten heels as well as her black stockings, her gaze froze, just briefly, and her eyes widened for a split of a second, but still long enough for me to notice I had been discovered. But she was professional enough not to say anything and increase my embarrassment. Rather, she kept asking me questions about whether I liked this style of hosiery.

"Yes, it's great! I think it will... look great on her," I said.

"Feel it for yourself!" She suggested, stretching her right arm out towards me which was covered in the sheer smooth shiny black nylon stocking.

'Did she know what she was asking for?' I wondered. Well, she had discovered my fetish on women's hosiery and shoes, so she probably thought I'd get a turn-on touching her through the nylon stocking fabric. Her face didn't show any sign of teasing, taunting or mischief, again demonstrating her high level of professionalism.

I couldn't say no to this offer and moved my finger cusps slowly over her arm and hand, experiencing the sheer silky nylon fabric of these hot stockings on the soft skin of this young sales representative. My boner stiffened almost to its maximum possible in my tight jeans and I had no doubt that the sales woman noticed it, at least from the corner of her eyes.

"So what do you think?"

"Really nice and smooth. She will like them...," I replied, close to spacing out and leaving reality for fantasy land. I also saw Sue and my sister in a distance, grinning and whispering into each other's ear about what was happening here.

12