Olga's Indiscretion

Story Info
Co-workers go beyond flirtation.
1.4k words
3.54
38.4k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mordrig
Mordrig
31 Followers

First, there is a wife in this story, she is seduced by a co-worker. If you are not into this sort of thing I don't care. If you find this story subject repulsive, again, I don't care. If you feel you must rate the story rate it on the writing and techniques, not the story itself. Nobody cares if you like the subject. It is like television, if you do not want to read this type of story... DON'T. For those of you who have constructive comments I thank-you for your time and appreciate your efforts.

______________________

Olga sat and waited in her office. She knew he would come I and talk to her, he always did. They flirted, but nothing obvious, nothing too open that a complaint could be registered with the management of the company. She was unsure if she liked him or not. Rex was new to the company. He was overweight, balding, yet intelligent and an interesting partner for conversation. Her husband would not approve, but nothing had happened that would alarm him beyond Rex spending hours in her office behind closed doors.

Like clockwork 9am came and as people filed off for morning coffee Rex walked in. "Morning Olga, Wonderful day isn't it?" Rex smiled his smile at her as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Yes, the weather is nice but today is not lovely. My back hurts, my neck is sore and I want to go home."

"Really? You back you say? Would you like me to give you a massage? Nothing needs to be removed I can rub your muscles through your sweater." Rex smiled as he walked behind her desk.

Olga was slightly alarmed, but her neck was sore. "OK, but just rub my neck."

Rex rubbed his hands together to warm them and stepped up behind the chair. Olga was quite attractive, blonde, and slightly older than he was, small firm breasts, thin, but not skinny she looked great. She had told him she was a dancer in Russia before she left and she still had the body of one. Her rear was firm and nicely shaped, lean legs and a narrow waist. He glanced down at his own belly and wondered how he ever went to seed so badly. Years of rugby and then nothing was his only answer.

Slowly he started his massage, running his hands over her smooth skin. Olga relaxed slowly. Having a strange man touching her was not normal, but Rex was very good with his hands. Slowly the pain lessened, Rex let his hands drift to her shoulders. Gently he traced the stiff muscles down across the straps of her bra. As he worked the tension out soft moans escaped Olga's lips. Was she aware that she was doing it he wondered? Olga felt the tension seeping from her, slowly being replaced by something else. A new tension centered between her legs. Her husband was going to have to do something about that when she got home tonight, if only she could drag him from his work for long enough. She slumped back in her chair and moaned again.

As Olga slumped down Rex found it more difficult to keep his hands on her shoulders. Slowly he worked down her sides and across the front of her collarbone area. Olga moaned again and her legs spread slightly. Her miniskirt prevented much movement, but Rex noticed. He would have to stop soon, but he couldn't move for now, his erection was far too visible to step out from behind her. He continued his massage while trying to make small talk. "Did you sleep poorly last night? Were you on your back or side?" Nothing seemed to help; all he could see was her slightly parted legs and pictures of her sleeping in a skimpy nighty.

His hands moved slowly across her sweater, down across the shoulders, along her upper arms and across the front and back up to her shoulders. Rex began to try to figure out how to get out of the room without Olga seeing his erection; if she saw it surely he would be in trouble. She could complain and he would be fired for sexual harassment. He had to do something. Distracted from what he was doing his hands slid down her arms and across her chest. Her gasp brought him back to the present and he realised he was holding a breast in each hand gently massaging the firm flesh.

"OH my god! Olga I am so sorry!" He started to say as he withdrew his hands.

Olga was on fire by this point, her husband had never been so gentle and arousing when he stroked her breasts and tweaked her nipples. "Don't stop" she managed.

Rex moved his hands back to her breasts and pulled gently on her hardening nipples. Slowly his hands found their way under her sweater and bra. Olga's nipples stood to attention and fire seemed to shoot straight from them to her pussy with each tweak and pull. Rex dipped his head to her nipples and sucked one then the other. Olga gasped and said, "Oh my god, never has that felt so good." Her hand dropped to his pants and felt the already hard member there. It felt good to her; it was larger than her husbands. Just once she could be naughty. As Rex sucked and played with her nipples she eased his zipper down and freed his cock. Her hand moved up and down the firm shaft, yes it was longer and bigger around than she was used to.

Rex slid a hand down to her skirt and up her leg, gently rubbing her leg bringing more heat to her already heated pussy. Olga tried to resist, but the ache in her pussy and the hardness in her hand were too much. Rex slid a hand into her panties she had to stop him! Groping her husband may forgive, but she could not let this man give her an orgasm. Then his finger touched her aching pussy. Her legs flew open and he slowly eased his digit in. His thumb caressed her swollen clit as he slid her panties to the floor. Rex dropped to his knees before her and his tongue began to lick around her opening. Nobody had ever licked her pussy before, it was wonderful and Rex knew what he was doing. Olga grabbed the back of his head and pushed her pussy hard into his face. Moans of ecstasy slipped out of her mouth as he sucked and licked her throbbing clit. Her orgasm came on suddenly and violently. Stars exploded before her eyes as waves of pleasure washed over her. As her first orgasm subsided a second surged through her. As the second slowed she began her third, Rex pulled her forward and rolled her over. Her third orgasm hit as his cock plunged deep into her doggie style. Rex was amazed by how tight she was. Her wonderful pussy clutched at his cock and squeezed it in its velvet depths. A scream erupted from her as she was stretched by his seven inches. Rex pounded into her again and again until he felt his balls tightening. Olga lost count of the orgasms when she felt his seed burst into her. She was pushed over the edge again by his cumming and she ground her rear hard back into him taking him as deep as she could.

Slowly the pair came back to earth and quickly started to get their clothing back into place as a knock came at the door. "Olga, are you OK?" her boss asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, just going over some papers." The door opened and Alex looked questioningly around the room.

"I thought I heard something." He said.

"Oh, I missed my chair as I sat down. Everything is fine, sorry if I alarmed anyone." Olga replied, hoping he would accept the lie and not enter the office. The smell of sex by her desk was overpowering. She could feel Rex's cum pooling in her panties.

"OK, as long as nothing serious happened." Alex replied as he closed the door.

Rex looked as relieved as she felt. He blew her a kiss and moved out the door. Now she would just have to figure out how to convince her husband that nothing serious had happened. She knew Rex would be back for more, and she was looking forward to it.

Mordrig
Mordrig
31 Followers