Olive Branch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth abruptly let go of her neck. "Come here," he grunted, twisting her head to face him. All at once, both his hands were groping her breasts and his mouth was all but devouring hers. Her neck was dreadfully uncomfortable, but it hardly mattered: she was seconds away from coming. Seth pinched her nipples lightly, and she came hard, crying out against his mouth. He swallowed up her moans and stroked her soothingly as she rode out the orgasm. Her body felt fully used. It was a marvelously sexy thought.

Seth released her mouth at last. "You think you're done, slut?" Even in her blissfully unfocused haze, she saw that his eyes had gone hard and opaque. "You think I'm gonna stop fucking this slutty pussy now?"

Before she could answer, he shoved her forward. She caught herself and promptly sank down to prop herself up on her elbows. His grip on her hips was almost painful.

"Christ," he groaned, thrusting into her like a man possessed. Her pussy was still shuddering with post-climax spasms. She smiled to herself as he hissed through his teeth each time she convulsed around his cock.

"Ramsay! Oh, God!"

Ramsay moaned—both because the thought of his impending climax aroused her and because the sound of her name on his lips always made her unfathomably happy.

His fingers would most certainly leave little bruises on her hips. "Ramsay! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna come!"

His long, broken groan made her positively beam.

God, her limbs felt so heavy. She lay down, too exhausted to worry about the wet spot on the sheets, and sighed. Only the scratch of Seth's cigarette lighter broke the silence.

What time was it? And where had the hours gone between her arrival at Seth's apartment and her orgasmic wake-up call? Her brain still felt rather pleasure-fogged, but she was determined to piece together the events of the day.

He had made her tea. She distinctly recalled holding a hot ceramic mug and happily breathing in the scent of tea and bergamot and just a dash of mint. They had sat and talked about her classes. She had told him about her art history test, about how the professor had considered her exam essay exemplary and read it aloud to the class. Seth had smiled at that. Then he had invited her to lie on his bed and nap. She remembered feeling him curl up behind her on the bed, remembered closing her eyes and feeling safer with him than she had in a long time. Perhaps ever.

She loved him. But he didn't love her.

As long as she stayed with Seth, she'd never know the sort of serene happiness her sister was relishing with her new boyfriend. She'd never feel looked after. And the really shameful thing—the really pathetic part—was that she felt half-willing to stay with Seth for as long as he wanted her. The better part of her, the part that had at least a modicum of self-respect, told her to get out while the getting was good. It was far better, that rational voice insisted, to leave on one's own than to be given one's congé. Even if it meant voluntarily giving up sexual pleasure the likes of which she'd probably never know again.

She loved Seth. But he didn't love her. Well, no one could say that their farewell tryst hadn't been a good one. It had been a proper goodbye, all right. The threat of tears stung her eyes.

Seth was just behind her. She felt the bed sink a bit as he sat down and took a drag from his cigarette.

How would she orchestrate the end of things? Was it best just to ignore him, stop taking his calls and running like a fool to him every time he snapped his fingers? If she'd learned anything over the course of their affair, it was that Seth was impervious to avoidance tactics. He'd surely chase her down, make her acknowledge him.

"I've been thinking," he said, startling her from her thoughts, "that I need you to be here with me."

Ramsay blinked and held her breath. When he didn't continue, she rolled over to face him and looked inquiringly up at him.

"I'm here now," she said quietly.

"Yeah," he said, not looking at her. "But I want you here all the time." He squinted and took another drag.

"What are—what are you saying?" Her stomach was all but quaking.

"What, do you not want to live with me?" He looked at his cigarette with undue concentration.

"I'm—I mean, I'm just—"

"Just tell me if you don't want to."

"No, Seth, that's not what I'm saying." She laid her hand on his.

"The place is big enough. The second bedroom's full of shit right now, but we can make it into an office for you."

"Do you have a desk?" She was smiling impishly now.

"I'll fucking make you a desk." He smiled back at her. She could have wept; instead, she laughed.

"I don't know what my mother—"

"I don't give a shit about your mother. You make your own decisions."

She bit her lip. It was all too much to take in. She'd have to tell her mother and Gaby about Seth. They'd hate her, at least for a time. She'd essentially be losing her family.

"I need time to figure it out, Seth." She squeezed his hand. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah." He tapped a bit of ash into a tray on the rickety little night table. "Yeah," he repeated.

"I love you, Seth." The words fell quite easily from her mouth. She'd said them before and had watched them disintegrate into unanswered silence. It didn't matter. She'd say it as many times as she had to. "I love you."

He looked calm, unreadable. "Live with me." He stroked her hair with unutterable tenderness.

She smiled.

12