Oliver's Step Out

Story Info
In a session, his therapist takes advantage of the hypnosis.
1.4k words
3.9
79.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Oliver through the two way mirror, Janis could only shake her head. She had made so much progress with him over the past few months, she had even hoped he could get out for at least some unsupervised excursions. The hypno-therapy had worked so wonderfully, but now, suddenly this reversion.

She had seen it before in patients and knew something like this often could be expected. But she knew this reversion was different, she knew why it happened; even worse, she knew it was all her fault.

"...Two, three, four," Oliver whispered. In the darkness, his count was important. "Twenty-seven pairs, fifteen brown, eleven blue and one black," he repeated. Day after day, the count remained the same.

"...Twenty-six, twenty-seven," again. Today it was even more important: today he, Oliver Charles Douglas, steps out of darkness. He would open his door and look into the light. "One, two," he whispered putting on his shirt.

Janis had treated severe obsessive compulsive disorders many times and since she instituted the extended hypno-therapy sessions she had achieved extraordinary results. Even with Oliver, one of her most severe cases, she had him prepared for stepping outside the facility for a bit. She was convinced that with just a bit more progress he might be able to leave for good.

Five buttons, "...Three, four, five." He grabbed his pants, "One leg, then two."

Oliver felt good about himself. It got lonely in the dark, all by himself, "One." Doctor Janis really had helped him. He thought of their sessions, her eyes, in the dim light, "One, two," and downward, "one, two."

Then came their last session, and well... Janis had blown it, completely blown it. It started as a whim, a curiosity, she had heard the interns talking of Oliver's... ah well, endowment. According to them he was enormous, like something out of the porn movies or something. During her many hours of observation she had never noticed any incredible bulge, but then again Oliver wore fairly loose fitting attire.

Anyway, at the end of their session, when Janis was preparing to bring Oliver out of his trance, she had a perverse idea and with no one around to interrupt she couldn't resist confirming the intern's observations. Hell, who knows, his size may be relevant to something in his past. It was wrong, she knew it was wrong but she found herself driven to see what the fuss was all about.

"Oliver, I want you to do something for me, okay?'

"Yes ma'am Doctor Janis."

"I want you to open the front of your pajamas and show me your penis."

Without a word, Oliver stood up, unsnapped two snaps and pulled his penis out. Flaccid as it was, Janis could see that it was large, but with Oliver holding it, it was hard to see a lot with his large hands and all.

"Can you make it hard for me?"

"Yes ma'am," he said and immediately began stroking it.

Janis watched in amazement as his cock began growing, seeming pulsing outward with every beat of Oliver's heart. In a few moments it was fully hard, curving upward and slightly to the right. Janis guessed it stood out nearly ten to eleven inches with a girth like, like... looking down at the soda can on her table, like a soda can.

She stood up and took a couple of steps toward Oliver, who had continued to stroke his monstrous cock. Droplets of pre-cum was running down the head, leaving a small puddle on the floor.

"Oliver, you can stop stroking yourself now," she said, seeing him look at her, intently awaiting his next instruction.

"Oliver, I am going to touch it," she said, walking closer to him and squatting down in front of him to where the throbbing limb was at eye level. She began lightly running her fingers up and down the long shaft as she simply absorbed the sight in front of her.

The head was large, slightly purple with an opening she thought she could slid a pencil into. It continued to drip the pre-cum and she couldn't resist catching a droplet on her tongue. The sharp taste excited her as she continued scrutinizing his organ. A large vein running along the top of his shaft pulsed, as blood coursed though it, keeping him hard.

Leaning her face forward, she brushed her cheek against the head, but pulled back suddenly when she heard him groan and felt the girth suddenly increase. Oliver came, covering her face with his warm cum in successively diminishing spurts. Oddly, she heard him counting, adding a number each time the splashed on her face.

She stood up, opened her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the clasp to her bra, exposing her breasts to her patient. "Touch them Oliver, kiss them, suck them," she cried out, arching her back and presenting them to him.

Oliver murmured, "One, two," as he took each nipple into his mouth to suck.

Janis removed her panties, noticing the large wet spot as she tossed them aside. Then, as Oliver continued sucking on her nipples, she reached to his cock and began stroking it hard. After a few minutes she could feel it come to life again, so she quickly removed her skirt and kneeled down in front of him. Opening her mouth wide, she took in his head, but that was all she could handle. Her tongue slid along the bottom of his cock while she tried to suck him.

Finally, unable to wait anymore, she sat down, leaned back and said, "Now Oliver, you are to fuck me."

She prepared herself as the man kneeled down between her legs and moved toward her. Touching herself, Janis confirmed she was certainly wet enough, so with her fingers she opened herself and guided him into her. As the enormity of him moved into her she gasped, fighting for breath. It was a feeling like she had never experienced before, being stretched open so widely. Tottering on the edge between pain and pleasure, she felt him fill her more than she could ever be filled.

When he began thrusting in and out of her she felt as if she might be torn apart and yet she arched her hips to meet each long thrust. She felt herself shaking as she wrapped her arms and then her legs around Oliver as he continued. Then she came feeling an explosion of pain, pleasure and wetness flow down the length of her pussy and back up again. The sensation kept increasing though as Oliver pushed again and again, until he called out forty-seven and came, flooding her with his cum.

Janis was motionless, her legs spread wide apart and her cunt filled as she tried to recover from her orgasm. She felt the pressure lighten some as Oliver's cock began to shrink, but even after he withdrew from her she was unable to move. Wondering if she would be able to walk, she felt a tickling sensation just above her pussy and heard Oliver speaking.

"...thirty five, thirty six, thirty...."

Damn, he was counting her pubic hairs. She quickly got up and instructed Oliver to get dressed. As she dressed, she made sure he would not talk to anyone about what happened here. If anyone found out she'd not only lose her job, she'd lose her license.


That was only two days ago. Now she watched, trying to assess the damage.

He slid on his belt, "... five, six." He reached for his socks, pausing for the count, "...twenty-seven." He grabbed the black socks and sat down. They felt strange as he unrolled them. "One...." He looked around. "One...." He couldn't find it!

"One, one, one, one, one..." breathless.

"ONE," he screamed, his head banging the wall. "Two," it banged again. "Three," and again. "Four, five.... No, no, no!" he shouted, banging his head again and again, until blood began to run down his face.

Janis watched the attendants tighten the straightjacket. She shook her head, acting as if she wondered what undermined all the progress they made.

"Doctor, what should I do with this?" one of the attendants asked.

"What is it?"

"A black sock. It stuck to his shirt, static I guess."

"On the bed," she replied, shaking her head. "Oh, Oliver, how many times?" she whispered loud enough for the other doctors to hear. She paused, and then shook her head again, making sure the other doctors saw her contemplation.