Olivia

Story Info
A day of pleasure and pain.
3.6k words
4.17
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and i arranged to meet our new friend Olivia at the Cardinal's game. We had been talking to her for many many months. And i had come to like her a lot...Master too. It turned out there was very nice chemistry between the three of us.

We were waiting in our seats catching up from not seeing each other for a long time..When Olivia arrived. She was magnificent...even more beautiful than i remembered. i did not hide my being in awe very well. Master seemed pleased with my reaction. She was in her mid -thirties ..creamy skin.... She was average height...curvy in all the right places ...long straight natural blonde hair ...lovely blue eyes. She wore a black low cut halter-top that barely covered her firm breasts, a bare midriff and a wrap around black skirt that ended midway on her milky white legs. She was polite and obedient and outgoing.

Olivia sat down between Master and myself...and as she did her skirt swept aside to reveal no panties and a beautifully shaven pussy. She calmly put it back into place after making sure that Master and i both had a good look. We began to watch the game and talk. But i found that i kept staring at the lines of her neck and the way her long blonde hair swept down around her shoulders. Every time she would lean forward to pick up her drink Master and i would both get a nice look at her impressive breasts.

After some time of watching the game and talking and lots of flirting... We could all feel the hormones raging. Olivia reached out and boldly ran her hand over the bulge in Masters pants. i was getting so wet just watching her hand on his cock. i had always fantasized of sharing another girl with Master...and now here it is. Olivia looked over at me and smiled and said that we both deserved some attention. She turned to Master and asked him is she may. He said yes that he would allow it. Before i even had a chance to ask what they were talking about... she slid her hand under the jacket i had across my lap and up my skirt until i could felt her fingers brush my smoothly shaven pussy. i was taken by surprise and quickly looked to Master for reassurance...He insisted that it was okay to relax and enjoy it. i said to Him yes Master...and did as He wished. i closed my eyes and moved my legs apart ...with thoughts running through my head of wanting this and liking this and wondering if others were watching.....she ran her fingers over my clit and slid them into me...i let out a small very soft moan. She pulled her wet fingers out and licked them clean.

The game was just about over...Olivia suggested we all go back the her place. Master agreed that that was a good idea...

We arrived at Olivia's place...it wasn't very far away....and had a nice element of privacy to it.. There were trees and high hedges that surrounded the building and yard. She gave us a tour of the house.....ending in the back yard and pool area....where we would be spending the majority of the evening.

The pool area was very nice and inviting. It had a waterfall made from large boulders.....The sound of the water cascading down into the pool was very relaxing. There were colorful flowers and plants everywhere....the air was filled with a magnificent and intoxicating fragrance.

She pointed out a few useful aspects of the pool area. The water fall had two sets of rings on each side of it Where someone could be attached to each one. They were spaced just right as to where a single person could be placed slightly under the falling water. There was a bed or sorts...almost futon looking on the opposite end of the pool. It was covered in shimmering black satin sheets. There were metal rings on each of the four corners of the bed.... A small table on either side of the bed.....There was a large plush chair a few feet away from the bed. Off to the side there was a small shed that contained various items that could be useful...pillows.... blankets...adult toys....and such.

Olivia went to the shed and brought out a few pillows and a blanket. Placed them on the bed. We both went inside to gather the necessary things. Water...ash tray... cleansing cloths... While we were doing this Master was looking in the shed for things He wanted to use for the evening. He found a tote with clamps...vibrators....clothes pins....rope and other various things of that nature. Olivia and i brought out the water and other items...she set them up on the table next to the chair...i set the things from the tote on the tables by the bed. All with easy access for Master.

Master sat comfortably in the chair. Olivia and i stood by the bed awaiting His instructions. i was a bit nervous having never been with a woman before....but excited to...and my black lace panties were soaked to prove it. Olivia sensed my nervousness.... she smiled sweetly and took my hand and pulled me closer to her. Master told us to remove our clothes. He looked at me smiled and said all of them. He knows me so well. We slowly and quietly removed our clothes...i quickly fathered them up folded them neatly and placed them to the side out of the way and out of reach.

We stood there in the glow of the evening sun...naked...completely exposed and vulnerable. Nipples hard ....eager for Masters touch...warm wet pussy in anticipation of being used. Master sat there looking at us for a moment...seemingly happy with His choice of us.

He told us to come to Him. i took Olivia's hand ...we walked to where Master was and knelt at His feel. He ran His fingers through my hair...pulling my hair back. He says "tell Me" ....i look into His eyes for a brief moment... " i am Yours Master. mind. body. heart. i will always do anything to please You." In that moment something changes...the outside world no longer exist. i am completely His....mentally....emotionally....physically....i am His to do with as He pleases. He took my right nipple... Olivia's left nipple.....pulled and squeezed on them while asking me what He was doing to do with me and my little friend. i replied " anything and everything that You want to do to us." Master looked to Olivia ...squeezed our nipples harder.....asking her does she agree. She nodded yes...Master said we were His smart girls. i always melt inside when Master refers to me or something of me as His.

i looked over at Olivia. i was happy that she was here....and that Master agreed to let her join us. She was what i thought the image of perfect was. The lines of her body were beautiful...she was very feminine ...she was submissive and open to new things...she wasn't needy or suffocating ....she was humble and down to earth...intelligent and funny...i liked her a lot.....and felt comfortable with her. i wanted to be with her and i wanted her to know the joys of being with Master.

Her long blonde hair was gently blowing in the wind....she was slightly perspiring......making her pale skin glow and her curves glisten in the evening sun. i could feel her anticipation and smell her arousal... i wanted to touch her..... her moist lips...her soft skin....her perky breasts...large and hard nipples....smooth wet pussy. But i knew not to do so until i was given permission from Master.

Master said it was time for us to entertain Him. He told us we may kiss....to make it slow and passionate. But do nothing else. Olivia put her hands my neck and i placed my hands on her waist....our lips touching....slowly and tenderly.....our tongues meet...tasting each other... breathing becomes deeper....nipples grow harder..pussies wetter. Master runs His hands through both of our hair..and says mmmmmm very nice. While we are kissing Master reaches down to my pussy to check the wetness then Olivia's....He was pleased that we were so wet. He took the wetness that he gathered while playing with our pussy and smeared it on both our lips and told us to carry on. She pulled me closer kissing me harder...our hard nipples rubbing together. Soft moans coming from both of us. Master says we may stop now.

i look over to Master...his cock is very hard beneath his pants...it looks as though it may burst through at any moment. i can't help but to smile. i like when Master is happy.. and i so badly want His cock on my mouth. He says for us to stand up and face back to back..holding hands.... We do as He says...He walks around to Olivia's side and squeezes her nipples very hard while kissing her. i feel her squirm a bit...he rubs her clit while sucking and biting on her nipples...she moans softly ...her breathing becomes hard.....she squirms a bit more. The thought of Master having His way with her and her movements and sounds are making me very aroused. Master comes around to me and He asks me would i like to taste my friend again. i nod my head yes...He puts his fingers to my lips..i lick and suck her juices off ...when all of her is off of His fingers He kisses me ....twisting and squeezing my nipples...making them ache. He moves to kissing my neck...moving to biting my nipples ....while rubbing my clit... driving me crazy... i try to be still ...not to make a sound. But i cannot. The sounds slip from my mouth...Olivia squeezes my hands tighter....and i do so hers too. Master knows all the right buttons to push. Master comes back to kissing me and reaches around to let her suck my juices off His fingers. When she is done he lifts my head up and tells me that He is going to hurt me tonight. and possibly my friend too.. i smile and take a deep slow breath... because i know exactly what that means. He slaps my face very firmly on both sides...which translates in my mind as "I love you."

He takes the large wooden spoon from off of the table. He tells us do not let go of each others hands. i say yes Master.. she replies yes Sir. He walks to in front of me. i think that He is going to strike my tits so i close my eyes. He tells me in playful but firm tone that He's not going to start with me first so not to scare off our little friend. i think to myself...thanks...i think...i smiled and said i understood. He kissed me on my forehead and within seconds i hear the spoon slap against her flesh. Again and again and again. Her grip tightens in my hand... there are several more strikes ...i can almost feel the stinging and burning that i know she is experiencing. i feel the vibrations of her moans of pain. i am surprisingly turned on from Master hurting her. My breathing and heart rate becomes more rapid from arousal and anticipation of what i know is to come once He comes around my way. A few more strikes happen. Not nearly as many as i thought there would be. There is a pause and i feel her body relax against mine.

Master is now standing in front of me. He says to me guess what? i softly ask what? He firmly says this is going to hurt. i close my eyes and look away surrendering myself to Him. i feel His hand slide across my tits. He squeezed them hard several times. Lifting me up by my nipples...kissing me once on the lips ...telling me that He loves me. He starts beating on my tits with the spoon. The more i don't react. The faster and harder He hits. Until i let go of my composure. It's hard to stay still ..i do my best to do so. i lock my fingers with hers so not to accidently let go. my tits were red and stinging. He rubbed them for a moment....letting me catch my breath... He struck under my tits ....all around them...and my nipples. Some areas where He hit the most were turning black and blue already. My tits were sore , burning, stinging. My nipples were sore and throbbing. i could feel Olivia jump a tiny bit every time Master struck my tits. She squeezed my hand a small bit every time i let out a noise in pain.... i wanted to tell her that it was okay, but i know not to move or speak unless told to. When Master felt i'd had enough. He rubbed them some more and kissed me before He walked around to Olivia to check on her. There was some talking and kissing. Her grip relaxed. Her breathing calmed. i stood there contently lost in the hurt that Master just gave to me.

Master instructed us to face each other put our hands on each others waist. And don't move. We both replied to Him and did as He said. Our sore tits pressed into each other as we did. Making both of us wetter. Master went to the table to get the next item the one He would use on our asses. i closed my eyes still being lost in the pain in my tits. Suddenly she jumped a little and made a small screech. Master had struck her ass with the cane. He came around and did the same to me. He said it was to give me something to think about while He was tending to Olivia. i heard the familiar and missed sound of the cane against her ass. The sound of it going through the air..the impact...the cries coming from her. Repeated over and over and over. Her fingers digging into my side with each strike. Her body tensing and relaxing against mine. The heat of her arousal. She rested her head on my shoulder. Master asked her how she was. i held her closer to me comforting her.

i felt Masters hand brush against my ass. Immediately following His touch was several strikes from the cane. another. and another and another. Feeling not only the sting of each individual welt...but Masters enjoyment as well. He kept it up for several minutes. i feel the dizziness as the symphony of the heat ...pain...throbbing and stinging set in. The pain was intense and deep. i was sure my ass was very colorful and i could feel that there were many welts. When Master felt i had enough. He said to our place on the bed.

i brushed her hair out of her face we held hands as we walked to the bed..taking our position next to each other .... i pulled the pillows close to us giving her one to rest her stomach on..making it easier to stay up for Master. He lubed up a butt plug and loosened up our asses for to make it easier for Him to fuck us. He told me that while He fucked Olivia's ass that i was to rub her clit and she would do the same when He was in my ass. That we would not stop rubbing until He said so.

Master slid his cock slowly into her ass. Both letting out a moan of pleasure...i began rubbing her clit....her pussy was soaked....as i rubbed her clit started to swell. Master fucked her harder... her body rocking into Him and writing against my fingers on her clit. i could feel that she was fighting cumming. My fingers were becoming very wet with her warm juices. i wanted so bad to taste her. Master said i may stop. She became still and quiet.

i felt the but plug be removed. And Master's cock that i was longing for replacing it. Deep hard thrusts... ..slowly in and out... Olivia rubbing my clit. My body reacting to both. Along with my sore tits pressed against the bed. Wanting to explode so bad. Gripping the pillow tightly doing all that i can not to give into the need. My clit throbbing..my pussy aching. Dripping wet. Master explodes filling my ass with his cum.

He laid down in the middle of the bed motioning for us girls to come up beside Him. We laid there quiet ...resting...enjoying being next to each other. Calm...content...safe. After some time Master got dressed and went into the house for several minutes. When He came back out He called for us to come to Him. And instructed us to undress Him. Olivia took to taking off His shirt...slowly unbuttoning it slowly removing it....and me at the same time undoing His belt and and removing His pants. She kissed Him down his chest and stomach stopping at His again hard cock....i kissed Him up His legs stopping at his rock hard cock. i looked up at Master asking Him may we? He said that we could. i gently massaged His balls and began licking them...slowly running my tongue all around them softly sucking each one into my mouth.

Olivia while i was giving His balls attention was kissing and licking His cock. Taking it slowly into her mouth....deeper each time...in and out..over and over...keeping a nice rhythm. Master suggested we move to the bed...when He laid down...Olivia and i switched she gave His balls her attention....i took over sucking and licking His cock...taking my time. Keeping it up until Master exploded in my mouth....Olivia taking some into her too. Not swallowing until we are given permission to.

After a short rest. Master told us both to lay on our backs. He pulled a riding crop from under the bed....He told us to spread out pussy lips apart. He inspected our wetness. He said very nice but that He thinks we can do better and that He'd help us out with that. He used the end of the riding crop to smack our clits...switching back and forth between the both of us. The stinging and hurt felt so good. The world was spinning. The only thing i was aware of was Master...Olivia ...the hurt...and the sounds and movement coming from us...Moans of pain and pleasure...Bright pink clits. Swollen. Stinging. Sore. Wet. Bodies fighting against the urge and the need of release. Master loving every moment of hurting and teasing His girls.

Master said that we were going to entertain him again. He took the ash tray and His water from the table and went to sit in the chair. Olivia and i stayed on the bed. We sat there quietly waiting for Master to tell us what He wanted. After a few moments He told us that He wanted us to play with each other, fuck each other., make love to each other. but do not cum...until He says to. Olivia and i were sitting on our knees facing each other. She brushed my hair away from my face......running her fingers over and around my lips....Making her way down to my sore nipples. She gently rolled them between her fingers......causing them to become harder....alternating back and forth between each nipple. As she was doing this i was tracing the outline of her thighs and stomach.

She leaned into kiss me and softly pushing me back onto the bed ...laying next to me....slightly above me.....placing her lovely marked tits where my face was...i take her tender nipple into my mouth sucking and licking it...slowly and gently.....Her hand finding it's way to my hot wet pussy. i let out a small cry as she touched my freshly beaten clit. She quickly pulled away... i whispered to her it was okay and placed her hand back. She slid her fingers into my already soaked pussy... slow and gentle ..in and out...gradually harder and faster...it feeling so good...and wanting more i began trusting to meet her hand...out of breath .... aching for release... pushed to the point of needing her to stop.

i switched our positions....her laying down and me beside her. i began kissing her neck and all over her sore and tender tits... being careful as not to hurt her....down her stomach...over her thighs and up to her warm drenched pussy....kissing and licking every inch of it. Enjoying her smell and taste....gently sucking her clit into my mouth...feeling it swell more as i did so...her body writhing against me....slipping my fingers deep into her dripping pussy...swirling my tongue around her clit ..and inside of her....making a trail of her wetness from her pussy up to her tits...slowly licking it away making my way back to her nipples....never letting my fingers leave her clit....both of us lost in each other...teasing each other till we almost cant take anymore.....until Master says to stop.

When Master commands us to stop...we both collapse on the bed exhausted and spent....He smiles and tells us that He's not through with us yet. He comes and sits on the end of the bed facing us...He gets two vibrators from the table...torturing out clits with them...fucking our pussy with them...pushing and pushing. Our bodies needing but fighting. Moans and cries fill the air... bodies reaching for the sky as He places the vibrator on our clits. Until the words burst out of my mouth...begging him intensely to please let us cum for Him. Olivia doing the same. Master appeared happy hearing us call out to Him...beg Him..plead with Him....to have total control of us...mind and body.

12