Olivia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My huge black dick too big for you?" he laughed.

Not until the stranger behind her pushed at her anus was she aware of why he was there. "Not that, no, no, no. Stop it, please stop. Please sir, make him stop. Not that! Not my bottom," she screamed.

Pushing forward away from him she impaled herself on the cock in her pussy. There was no escape from the stranger behind her they were gripping her too tight. He forced past her clenched ass-hole into her tight virgin bottom.

Before she could rally to fight they pounded in unison rocking her body between them. A desperate whore might take it up against a wall but she was standing with two cocks penetrating her body. She could feel her breasts swinging against his chest as she shook her head from side to side.

Spittle sprayed from her mouth as she repeated one word, "No!"

She didn't want to feel it or be aware of it but two cocks rubbed against the thin wall separating her pussy and anus. The strange feeling was despicable as the whole disgusting abuse of her lovely body was shocking.

It didn't take long before the two guys both began to cum.

"Please sir don't cum in me, you can't do that! Pull out, please! Oh shit, no!"

They both spurted fluid into her body. It wasn't as though they had made love, she wasn't ready, not even warm. There hadn't been a coming together of lovers for they had just made use of her. They used her body as they might a hand to flog themselves with. She felt completely degraded.

Her legs gave way leaving her hanging by the wrists, used, abused and defeated. There was a vague awareness of being cut down and a pair of arms lowering her to the cold floor. She screwed her body up into a foetal position the only protection from those terrible staring eyes.

Olivia wasn't relieved it was over. She was too afraid to feel anything. She just wished they would go and leave her to recover. If that could ever be possible.

12