Olympic Beach Volleyball Training

Story Info
Preparing for women's volleyball really involves a workout.
5.5k words
4.48
63.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,402 Followers

Kerri Walsh and Misty May headed for the locker room, pleased with the day's practice and feeling ready to compete for Olympic gold. They were discussing what they each felt had gone right and wrong, as they typically did. Their conversation carried over as they stripped off their bikinis and headed for the showers. Their physical differences were far more apparent as they stood naked under the steamy spray, rinsing the sand from their bodies, than they ever were on the court. Kerri was tall and thin with small, perky breasts and preferred to completely shave her pussy while Misty was shorter with wider hips, bigger boobs and a well-groomed patch of dark brown hair topping her pussy.

As teammates, they had certain rituals that they went through every day, before, during and after both practices and matches. One ritual that they'd found useful was to help each other clean away the sand that seemed to penetrate every crevice of their bodies while they played; there were some places it was just easier to have someone else help you wash. As they lathered and rinsed first themselves, then each other, the topic of conversation turned to Casey, Kerri's good friend whom she wanted to be much more.

"I feel like he just thinks of me as one of the guys," Kerri lamented, running her soapy hands over Misty's body.

"He obviously has never seen you naked," Misty replied, enjoying the feel of Kerri's hands on her body, "Take it from me, you figure out a way to let him see you naked, he won't be thinking of you as one of the guys."

Kerri contemplated this as Misty soaped her up, finding herself more aroused than normal thinking about being naked in front of Casey. She decided to follow Misty's suggestion and started thinking about how to end up naked next time she was with him. They finished rinsing themselves down and dried off as they headed to their lockers. Laying both of their towels on the bench, they indulged in another of their rituals. The process of assuring that they were each sand-free always left both of them all worked up and horny as hell, so before they left the locker room, they always made sure that they were each satisfied.

Misty lay on the bench on top of the towels while Kerri, because she had much longer legs, straddled Misty's head. Kerri went right for Misty's clit and started slurping it while slipping two of her long fingers into Misty's pussy. Likewise, Misty lapped at the smooth skin around Kerri's pussy, slurping up her juices, then probed her pussy with experienced fingers while licking her clit. They had been playing partners long enough to know each other intuitively not only on the court, but in private as well. Misty massaged Kerri's muscular ass while fingering and licking her pussy, enjoying the feel of Kerri's tongue and fingers on her own pussy.

Their moans started echoing through the locker room as each of them was brought closer and closer to climax by the other. There was nothing romantic going on between them; this was purely sexual. As friends, they took care of each other and part of that was relieving sexual tension. Neither considered herself a lesbian because they each loved a good, stiff cock whenever they could get it. However, to be 100% straight while playing a sport that surrounded you with hot, fit women was just a waste. No, Kerri and Misty hadn't limited themselves to licking only each other's pussies; they'd been involved in some pretty wild daisy chains while touring. They did, however, count on each other in more ways than one. Making sure that the other was never feeling sexually pent-up without an outlet was one of those ways.

The tip of Kerri's tongue flicked over Misty's clit as her fingers, now slippery with musky juices, slid in and out of Misty's snug pussy. Misty had her tongue flattened out, running the surface of it over Kerri's clit while her fingers pumped in and out of Kerri's pussy. They both writhed and wiggled as the intensity of their respective orgasms built up more and more. Finally, with a cry, Kerri started to cum, flooding Misty with a fresh flow of juices, which Misty hungrily lapped up. Misty's orgasm followed quickly, her body shuddering on the bench below Kerri.

When they were both satisfied, they stood and began to dress, slipping right back into casual conversation.

"We're watching the game tonight," Kerri mentioned, back on the topic of Casey, "I think I'll take your advice. Before the night is over, he will be seeing me naked."

"I suspect, in that case," Misty replied, "that before the night is over, you will be getting laid."

Knowing that they'd be rooting for opposing teams and that they were both equally competitive, Kerri's plan involved goading Casey until he would stop at nothing to top her. At that point, she would make him an offer he couldn't refuse. She didn't dress any differently, not wanting him to suspect she had something up her sleeve, but put her plan in action as soon as they were in front of the TV. Once she had his competitive fire completely stoked, she threw down the gauntlet.

"If you're so sure your team will beat mine, I challenge you to remove an article of clothing for each run my team scores. I will do likewise."

Casey quickly agreed, suggesting that she might be chilly watching the game naked while he kept all of his clothes on.

Meanwhile, knowing that Kerri was occupied at Casey's for the night, Misty headed to Kerri's house. Since she traveled so much, Kerri didn't bother keeping her own place only to live out of a hotel; she still lived with her parents. Misty's objective was to spend some time with Kerri's mom, Margie, a former player herself, who still maintained her fit, athletic body. Misty had been lusting after her for a while, not knowing if she would swing that way but willing to take a chance. She just didn't want Kerri to know about it.

Using the excuse of wanting to borrow something from Kerri's closet, Misty was welcomed into the house. She engaged Margie in a conversation so that she would remain nearby while Misty feigned looking for something in the closet. Margie's physique was much closer to Kerri's than Misty's was, so Misty pulled out a slinky, sexy dress that Kerri had worn to an awards ceremony and held it up.

"I wish I could wear this," she lamented, "but I bet it would look stunning on you." Margie stood up from her seat on the edge of Kerri's bed and allowed Misty to hold it up against her. "You have to put this on," Misty urged.

The game started off in Kerri's favor, with her team scoring the first run. She had mentally counted his three items of attire (shirt, shorts and underwear) to her four (the same three plus her bra), but knew neither of them had any real advantage. Casey's first removal was his shirt and Kerri tried to be casual about seeing his muscular chest and abs. She'd seen both before, but the stakes were entirely different on this night.

Kerri's downfall (in Casey's eyes) or the answer to her prayers (in her eyes) came when Casey's team scored four runs with a grand slam. After a lot of loud taunts and threats, boasting and whining, Kerri sucked it up and started to pull her t-shirt over her head. She made sure that Casey was watching her and undressed very slowly and provocatively. She'd worn her sexiest bra, which enhanced the little bit of chest she had, knowing that although he'd seen her in her bikini, he'd never seen her lingerie. Her shorts went next, to reveal a matching pair of bikini panties. Though she wasn't wearing much less than she did when she was playing, the effect of lingerie versus a Speedo bikini was dramatically different. There was no doubt that she had Casey's attention.

She popped open the front clasp, revealing her breasts and nipples fully to him for the first time. His eyes were fixed on her chest until she grasped the sides of her panties and started sliding them down. She watched his eyes get wider as he realized that she was fully shaved down below. There was no doubt that there was a large bulge in his shorts, which she took as a very encouraging sign. She was also pleased to note that when she turned her head to see what the commotion was on the TV, he never took his eyes off her.

It turned out that his team had scored another run while she'd been undressing.

"Well," she started, "I've got nothing else to take off, but I owe you something for that run. Why don't you let me know if this will be acceptable." She knelt on the floor in front of him.

Margie had known Misty for long enough that she didn't feel uncomfortable undressing in front of her. She pulled off her t-shirt and dropped her shorts, while Misty tried not to ogle her in her bra and panties. After a brief contemplation, she also unhooked her bra, letting it slide down her arms and revealing a pair of tits slightly larger, but not quite as perky as Kerri's. Misty could feel her panties going from damp to drenched and wondered if her scent would soon be permeating the air.

Margie let the dress slide over her head, covering her lithe form. She did look outstanding in the dress and stood before Kerri's mirror confirming this for herself. Misty stood behind her, looking over her shoulder, as Margie checked herself from all angles and agreed that she looked pretty good in the dress.

"The only thing I would suggest," said Misty, dropping to her knees behind Margie, "would be to lose the panty lines." She slipped her hands up under the dress, sliding them along the outsides of Margie's thin thighs, grasped the sides of her panties and slid them down. Margie stepped out of her panties and turned to see how her ass looked without them while Misty surreptitiously took a quick sniff of them before setting them aside. She took it as an encouraging sign that they felt damp and smelled musky.

They stood side-by-side, both admiring the reflection of Margie in the dress.

"Now all I need is an excuse to wear this hot little number," Margie commented.

"If I looked that good," Misty suggested, "I'd be wearing that around the house. Can you imagine Tim's reaction if he came home and found you wearing that?"

"You really think he'd appreciate this?" Margie asked.

"Are you kidding?" Misty replied, turning to face Margie as she did the same, "If I were Tim, the first thing I'd want to do is this..." She slid the straps of the dress off Margie's shoulders and let them fall down her arms, exposing her hard nipples. "Then I would do this..." She lowered her head and darted her tongue out, running it around Margie's areola before taking her hard nipple between her lips and sucking it.

Kerri opened Casey's shorts and slid them and his underwear down, freeing his rigid cock, which stood straight up. Setting his clothes aside, she grasped his tool in her fist and, feeling the warm, smooth flesh for the first time, began to pump it. Casey just stared at her as she fisted his cock, his eyes getting wider as her head came closer and she stuck her tongue out to lick around his engorged knob. He moaned at the pleasurable feeling of her soft, wet tongue circling around his head but was even more vocal as she wrapped her lips around his shaft and slid them down to the base. Kerri was ecstatic about having Casey's cock in her mouth and began enthusiastically sucking him off. Casey was taken completely by surprise at this turn of events. He had very strong feelings for Kerri but wasn't sure that she'd want to risk their friendship for something more. This pretty much answered that question.

He ran his fingers through her long hair while murmuring words of encouragement, feeling an orgasm quickly building within him. He couldn't help but push his hips upward, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth; her cocksucking was outstanding. Kerri relished the taste of his cock and the musky smell of his manliness as she slid her mouth up and down his rigid shaft. She gently fondled his balls with one hand while pumping the base of his cock with the other. She could feel moisture from her pussy running down her inner thighs, she was so aroused.

As Casey's cock began to swell even more, Kerri increased the pace of her cocksucking, wanting to taste his salty spew. Casey gripped the arm of the couch as he pushed his cock deep into her hot mouth, feeling every nerve in his body firing simultaneously. Finally, with a cry of relief, he began shooting his load down her throat. Kerri hungrily swallowed every drop of cum and continued to suck him until he had nothing left for her. Letting his shrinking cock fall from her mouth, she raised her head and looked into his eyes.

Margie ran her fingers through Misty's thick, brown hair as Misty alternately sucked both of her hard nipples. Her pussy was dripping and she had a feeling it wouldn't take much encouragement to get Misty to lick her to an intense orgasm. Ever since her playing days, way back when, she'd appreciated the company of women as much as men and had been fortunate to always have a few girlfriends who were like minded. It had been a while, though, since she'd been with someone new or with someone so young. She was beyond aroused.

She took the sides of Misty's face and brought it up to her own so she could kiss her soft lips. Their tongues snaked into each other's mouths while Misty's hands continued to explore Margie's breasts. Pausing briefly, Margie suggested that she would feel more comfortable if they retired to her own bedroom, so she gathered up her clothes and they made the quick trip down the hall. Inside the master bedroom, Margie dropped her clothes on a chair and let the dress she was wearing slide down until it was piled at her ankles. Before she had a chance to pick it up and lay it aside neatly, Misty was kissing her again, her hands kneading Margie's ass.

Misty began working her way down Margie's body, starting from her lips and moving down along her neck to her tits. She sucked Margie's hard nipples again while still maintaining her hold on Margie's ass. She then kissed her way down over Margie's stomach and lower abdomen until she encountered Margie's bush. Unlike Kerri, Margie wasn't completely shaven; she maintained a trim bush all around her pussy. Misty pulled her head back slightly to briefly admire Margie's pussy before pressing forward with her tongue outstretched. She found Margie's pussy dripping with pungent secretions which she immediately began to lap up.

Margie fondled her own tits while enjoying the attention of Misty's tongue as it probed her pussy. She knew an intense orgasm was imminent and she was anticipating it as much as she was anticipating returning the favor by eating Misty to an orgasm. She groaned as she felt Misty slip first one, then two fingers into her waiting hole. As Misty pumped them in and out and finally contacted Margie's clit with her tongue, Margie grabbed Misty's head and found herself thrusting her hips against Misty's face. Misty could tell that Margie was on the verge of cumming and couldn't wait to slurp up her juices. A few more minutes of licking and fingering and Margie began to shudder as an extremely intense orgasm overtook her. She had to support herself with her hands on Misty's shoulders as her knees about gave out. Once she was sure Margie had finished cumming, Misty pulled her slick fingers free, but continued to lap up the juices that were flowing from Margie's pussy.

"I don't care who's winning anymore," Casey said sincerely, looking into Kerri's eyes, "but I need to eat your pussy." Kerri stood up, displaying her naked body to him again, then turned and crawled up to the far end of the couch, her ass aimed directly at him. At the far end, she turned over and sat with her back up against the arm and her legs spread. As he moved up between her legs, she lightly rubbed the smooth flesh of her pussy, feeling a tingle course through her body as she did. He didn't head right for her pussy, but crawled up over her and brought his lips to hers first. Supporting himself on one hand, he explored her small, pert breasts with the other while they were making out. Tearing himself away, he kissed his way down her neck and chest to her tits and alternately licked and sucked each of her nipples. If only she knew that her mother was experiencing nearly the same feelings that she was at almost that same moment.

After lavishing some attention on her tits, Casey continued downward, kissing his way over Kerri's muscular abs and down to the smooth flesh of her pussy. He kissed and licked his way all around it, teasing her slightly before diving into her slit. He started by slurping up the copious juices that had collected between her lips, then slipped a finger inside her slippery hole while relocating the attention of his tongue to her clit. Kerri moaned at the feeling of Casey's finger pumping in and out of her and his tongue lapping at her clit. She toyed with her own sensitive nipples while her hips started to gyrate against his face, then grabbed handfuls of his hair, holding him in place. Her orgasm was building at a swift pace, which wasn't a surprise given how long she'd fantasized about this moment. His tongue and fingers working on her pussy felt even better than she could have imagined.

As she got closer and closer to cumming, her vocalizations got louder and her gyrations became quite rapid. Casey almost felt like he was working on a moving target as she circled her narrow hips around and around. He kept his rhythm going, licking and sucking her clit while pumping his finger in and out of her slick pussy. He could feel his cock already growing again in anticipation of slipping it into her. With a cry, she finally came, shuddering and releasing an increased flow of nectar into Casey's face. He continued to lap at her clit until he was sure she had fully experienced her orgasm, then he raised his head and straightened up on his knees. His cock stood erect and ready once again.

Margie had Misty stand upright again and kissed her again, tasting herself on Misty's lips and tongue. She pulled Misty's shirt over her head, revealing her large, full breasts encased in a very sexy, low-cut bra. Margie ran her hands over Misty's globes, but didn't remove the bra right away. She let her hands drop to the front of Misty's shorts while pressing her lips against Misty's once again. As their tongues explored each other's mouths, Margie unfastened Misty's shorts and pushed them over Misty's hips until gravity took over and carried them to the floor. Margie's hands went from the shorts to Misty's ass, where she felt smooth, bare cheeks. Sliding her hands up a bit, she discovered that Misty was wearing thong panties. She stopped kissing Misty and stepped back, needing to see Misty's body in only her lingerie. My God, she thought, she is hot!

She had Misty spin around so she could check out her ass in the thong panties, then the more she admired Misty, the more she wanted her naked. Stepping closer to her again, Margie ran her hands over Misty's breasts, then around her back to unfasten her bra. She pulled the bra forward as the smooth, round curves of her tits were slowly revealed. Misty's areolas were large and dark and her nipples hard. Margie ran her hands over Misty's tits, feeling her heavy globes and brushing her hard nipples, before lowering her head to suck Misty's nipples. While her tongue ran around Misty's nipples and areolas, and Misty's fingers ran through her hair, Margie's hands went to Misty's waist, then around to her ass.

She massaged Misty's ass, kneading the soft flesh, then brought one hand around to the damp front of Misty's panties. She slid her fingertips up and down a few times before slipping her hand into Misty's panties and through her trim bush. She found Misty's slit to be dripping with juices and suddenly couldn't wait any longer to lick her out. She dropped to her knees, abandoning Misty's tits, and began to work Misty's thong over her hips and down her thighs, revealing her brown bush. As Misty's panties hit her ankles, Margie was kissing her abdomen, but her tongue was quickly probing Misty's slit as Misty let out a lustful moan.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,402 Followers
12