Omega Pride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his knot forming at the base of his cock—proof that he was close to peaking. Using pressure and pulling her closer to his pelvis, he forced his growing knot inside of her, causing Delphi to scream out in painful pleasure as she came again. Limited, he used shorter, faster thrusts, refusing to cum before her; Delphi panted hard and heavy, thrashing her head left and right, her oversensitive body unsure of how much more she could take.

Sensing she would cum again, Wyatt bent his head down at joining of her neck and shoulder, kissing and licking it as he thrusted, his canines growing in length and sharpness.

"AH! AHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Delphi came hard once more, her moaning turned to pure howls of bliss.

At that moment, Wyatt bit her, his tongue ran over the puncture wounds as he marked—claimed—her as his mate.

The feeling of his pleasurable bite rose the instinct in her as Delphi rose with elongated canines and bit him right back where his neck and shoulder joined, licking the blood away.

He growled in pleasure as he thrusted a few more times until his cock spasmed, coating her inner walls with his seed as he too let out a howl. A few more pumps and once he was sure he was emptied inside her, he fell to the side, careful not to crush her under his weight as Delphi wrapped tight in his loving embrace, their bodies one, mated, and finally joined.

"Mine," Wyatt growled softly in her ear.

Panting hard, Delphi looked up at him.

"Wyatt..." She spoke to tired to anything else, and soon, sleep over took her.

~*~*~*~

Delphi's eyes slowly opened, the sun peeking at her through the clouds and curtains. Her body was slightly sore as she rolled over onto her stomach. This felt too weird. The pillows didn't feel as rough against her head, the sheets were much softer and more comfortable, and her feet didn't roll off the bed on either side.

Wait. Delphi's eyes shot up as she sat up, soreness shot through her abdomen as she did, making her hiss out. Curtains? She looked around the room and swallowed. It was bigger. Much bigger than Kamilla's room, heck, the entire flat! She touched her neck and felt a pleasurable jolt shoot through her. It also made her mind kick into gear.

Memories flooded back to her as she remembered what she did before she fell asleep and a gasp exited her mouth and a slight tremble in her arms occured.

"Oh......shit..." Delphi thought.

She had sex with the Alpha. No. She had sex with the Alpha and mated with him! Last night!

She gulped deeply and took another look around. He was nowhere in sight.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. No...Why did I do that...?!" Delphi whispered, in shock of previous actions. She let her emotions get the best of her, her logic flew from under her feet, and she now bounded herself to the Alpha of the Delaney pack!

Panic filled her thoughts, but she took deep breaths. She had to remain calm. She had to! She got out of bed slowly before heading toward an open closet. Her eyes widened at how spacious it was and how neatly it was kept. She shook her head as she walked in. She shouldn't be gawking right now.

The pants were way too big, but she didn't have time to care at the moment as she tried to keep her thoughts clear.

She had heard from other mated pairs that their mates can sense their emotions and hear their thoughts from long distances away, and she didn't need her mate to—

"No," Delphi commanded herself, "Don't call him that. An Omega never calls an Alpha their mate."

She quickly reached into a drawer and pulled out a long sleeved white shirt and put it on, glancing over her shoulder several times to make sure no one was coming as she reached for a belt to hold the pants up.

She had to get out there fast! She shouldn't have mated with the Alpha to begin with!

Forgetting about shoes, she ran as silently as she could toward the windows to the balcony. She looked over and swallowed: This was a three story, well four story including this room, manor house. But she didn't have time to think as she ran back and the jumped through the window.

~*~/~*~

Hope you all enjoyed it!

There will be more on the way~!