On A Deserted Highway

Story Info
Biker helps stranded girl in more than one way.
1.4k words
3.95
26.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zzrider
zzrider
2 Followers

She kicks at the tire. Frustrated, as her car had broken down in the worst possible spot, miles from the city, on a almost deserted stretch of highway. What else could go wrong? The whole weekend visit to her mothers had been an unmitigated disaster. What had been meant to be a getaway from the hectic pace of her city life, had turned into a constant harping session of her mother pointing out that at 26 she wasn't getting any younger. Her sister bragging about her "perfect husband, her perfect kids, her perfect life for gods sake.

And now this.

Then a glimmer of hope shines through as she hears a car approaching, looking up it turns to fear, as instead she sees a biker. Her helpless situation hits home to her. She watches in apprehension as the biker slows and comes to a halt in front of her.

Tall, jet black hair, wearing a black leather jacket, faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt, the sunglasses and the day old beard growth add to his rugged looks. As he speaks she is surprised by the softness of his voice.

"Can I help?"

With no choice now, she nervously stutters "my car its…broken," silently cursing herself for sounding so simple.

Not saying anything he gets off his Harley, propping it up and moves to the car. Reaching in to open the hood and then moving to the front of the car while she stands behind him, her arms wrapped around her body as if in protection. He looks up at her.

"You're lucky it's only a minor part, but I won't be able to get it till morning now."

"Oh no…but what, is there a motel nearby I can stay?"

"Here?" he laughs "No we don't get many visitors in these parts, but I can put you up for the night, I'm not far from here." As he says this he casually looks her up and down, noting her slim body, curves hidden by her conservative blouse, knee length skirt, and jacket, her blond hair pinned back.

"I don't know if I can..." She hesitates as she feels the contrasting emotions stir within her, fear, excitement and a sexual tenseness she hasn't felt in a long time.

"Its up to you, " he responds, as he climbs back on his Harley, turning to look at her. Tilting up his glasses to look into her deep green eyes. "But the suns going down, and you should know there's a thunder storm heading this way."

She looks down the long stretch of highway, seeing not another soul, noting the black clouds moving in (ever since she was a little girl she has been afraid of thunder), and back to him, to his eyes. She is struck by the steel gray color, seeing the hardness in them and yet something else. Making up her mind she replies softly "Ok, I'll go with you"

Holding out his hand he helps her onto the bike and before she can catch her breath they are moving. The sensations are incredible. The wind in her face, the bike's powerful motor throbbing between her legs, but most of all the feeling of herself pressing tightly against his back. She can feel the strength in him. She is acutely aware of her nipples hardening, the wetness between her legs, all of it intensified by the hint of danger in the air.

Pulling off the highway he heads up a dirt road the dust rising behind them, winding through the trees. She is surprised to see a large log structure loom up in the clearing as he comes to a halt in front of it. He dismounts first, helping her off. As his hand touches hers she feels a tremor go through her body.

Entering the large cabin, she sees a large fireplace which dominates the room, a brown leather sofa, and in the corner a desk with papers strewn about, an old typewriter, and along the wall several large bookcases (all filled).

As he takes her jacket he nods toward the hallway "The johns over there." He heads to the kitchen on the other side of the cabin. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes a Royal Copenhagen please " she replies automatically, heading for the bathroom.

He raises his eyebrows, "Say that again."

As she realizes where she reddens, apologizing, " I'm sorry.... Would you have some wine maybe?"

"I can do that"

Minutes later she comes back into the main room saying " I just want to thank you, you know I don' t even know your name..."

"My friends call me rider," he says quietly. Setting down the wineglass and his drink on the pine coffee table.

"Mine's Vimie" she smiles holding out her hand.

Taking it, he looks into her eyes (the sunglasses gone) and replies "Hi Vimie"

Again she is struck by the intentness of his gaze. Suddenly a loud crack of thunder crashes overhead. A small whimper of fear breaks from her lips as she automatically moves to him, surprising him with the suddenness.

As the thunder fades she raises her eyes to him "I'm sorry I have always been afraid…" the words catch as she realizes she is still holding him and he too has his arms around her. She looks up at him drawn inexplicably to this stranger, as he lowers his head to her for their first kiss.

The fear forgotten, all that is left is the desire. Her lips part as his tongue and hers meet. On her tiptoes pressing upwards, her arms around his neck now, the kiss seeming to last forever, building… He breaks the kiss and lifts her, carrying her to the rug in front of the fireplace. Her lips hungrily seek his again, her hands running over his chest. Lowering her to the floor she feel his hands touching her hair freeing it to flow down to her shoulder. Their hands now moving rapidly to each others clothing, unbuttoning, unzipping, t shirt on the floor, till she is before him naked to his touch and he to her. He leans over her, her back on the rug, her arms reaching around his powerful shoulders as his mouth moves to her neck. The thunder crashes in the distance but this time there is no fear overcome by the passion, knowing she is safe in his strong arms.

Every part of her is aware of him. As his mouth moves from her neck to the top of her breasts and finally to her nipples, nibbling on them, then sucking, his tongue gently swirling over her nipples. Her hands reach down to the back of his head, holding him to her almost desperately.

She feels his hand running along the curves of her body then coming to rest on her upper thigh. She arches her hips wanting, needing him to touch her.She feels his hardness pressing against her leg and her hand reaches down to grasp him, her eyes widening as she finds him, at how large and how hard he is. He reacts to her touch, a low moan escaping his lips as he moves between her thighs. Her legs spreading for him, her hand still on him, stroking, guiding him to her wetness.

She lets our a small gasp of pain as he first enters her, then waves of pleasure wash over her as her pussy stretches to his size, arching her hips up for more. He feels her tightness enveloping him, her wetness surrounding him as he moves in her with long powerful strokes, his head bends to kiss her neck as the moans of desire echo in his ears.

She has never felt this so intensely, his strength, the animal pleasure each stroke bringing her closer. He feels her meeting his every thrust, her wildness meeting his. Her nails raking his back, her legs wrapped around him. His hard cock now pounding inside of her so wet pussy. Her body erupts with passion, as the orgasm hits her, wave after wave, screams of pleasure

"Yes, yes, yes," she cries. As the spasms rock through her and onto him clenching at his cock, his cock stiffens inside of her setting him off. His cock jerks inside of her again and again, pouring his cum deep into her, causing another wave to rack through her body.

Moaning his name, her body shaking, she milks the last drops from him. As their bodies still, he raises his head to look at her, the silence only broken by the sound of rain falling on the roof. She gazes in wonder at him. Not knowing what is next but eager to discover more.

zzrider
zzrider
2 Followers