On A Mission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

Finally, Katie asked, "Are you and David still OK?"

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

Katie looked down at the blonde head on her chest, playing with the fine hair. "Have you ever considered letting him join in?"

Kristen said, "I've thought about it. I didn't know what you'd say."

Katie didn't answer right away and smiled to herself about what Kristen didn't know. "He's SO good looking."

"I think so, too." Kristen flipped her head over and looked up at the girl. "I suppose you deserve…I mean, you are so good to me. Maybe we should ask him."

"We?" Katie asked.

"Yes, we. If I'm going to admit I'm seeing you, then you should be there when I do it."

"What if he gets mad?" the girl asked.

"If we think this out and do it right, what do you think the chances of that are?" Kristen looked into Katie's eyes and they were joined together in a deep kiss within seconds.

If they could separate themselves from each other long enough, they had planning to do.

(To be continued...)

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12