On a Slippery Slope Ch. 04

Story Info
Carla recruits her best friend for the bondage game.
10.5k words
4.82
29k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure we aren't lesbians?" Angie asks with a smile as we linger in our bathrobes over Saturday morning coffee. "Anyone one watching us last night would certainly get that impression."

"Are you ready to give up men?"

"Hell no!"

"Me neither, so we aren't lesbians," I declare and then change the subject. "What would you like to do today?"

"I want to watch the second video," she answers.

"Now?" I ask, surprised at her answer, thinking we would save it for tonight.

"Why not now? I love morning sex. But let's shower first," she says, setting her coffee cup aside and taking my hand as she rises to her feet.

We spend a half hour gently soaping each other's bodies and taking liberties whenever opportunities present themselves. By the time we towel off, leaving our hair damp, we are both looking forward to the video and what is likely to happen during and after the show. Realizing that clothing is superfluous, we climb onto the sofa bed stark naked.

We hold hands while we begin watching the performance. Once again Angie is mesmerized by the scenes that unfold in front of her and she quickly becomes highly aroused. She seems particularly interested in the cat o' nine tails that my stalker is dragging up and down between my thighs as I lie draped over the arch. So I pause the video and remind myself that she doesn't yet know that two men are involved. I need to be careful until I'm ready to tell her the rest of the story.

"Is he going to whip you with that?" she asks a little breathlessly.

"No, but if he had, I would have used the safe word the instant he hurt me. But all he did was brush the ropes across my body like he did in the first video. It certainly felt good; made my skin all tingly, just like the first time."

"If that happened to me, I'd want some pain. I love to be spanked, "she says, surprising me. "I've only had one boyfriend who would do it, but I had to get rid of him for other reasons. Go ahead and restart the video."

I comply and before long the camera zooms in to focus perfectly on Brian's hand as he finger fucks me and thumbs my ass. My cries of pleasure are clearly audible even though my face is resting inside the arch. Angie slips her fingers into her pussy. I do the same, as aroused by what she is doing as I am by what I'm watching on the screen.

I know that the twins trade places, but she is still in the dark. When Connor inserts the butt plug and then fucks me senseless, Angie and I cum together, covering our mouths to stifle the noises we're making. I pause the video again to let us rest.

"Oh my God!" she breathes. "How many times did you cum when he did that?"

"I have no idea," I reply. "I was in another dimension somewhere but then I couldn't take any more. Watch what happens next."

The video restarts and a few seconds later I use the safe word. Connor immediately withdraws his impressive condom-clad cock and removes the butt plug. The picture jumps to a shot of him carrying me into the other room and laying me gently on the bed. Angie reaches over to hold my hand once again as Connor finishes the encounter. When the video ends, she turns to face me.

"Your stalker is falling in love with you," she states with authority, "or he is at least headed in that direction."

"Oh, I doubt that. He just enjoyed getting laid."

"Don't bet on it," she says, "and by the way, who was operating the cameras?"

"What?" I ask, stalling for a little time. Not much gets past Angie.

"The camera zoomed in when your stalker started to finger fuck you," she answers with a slight frown on her face. "Didn't you see it?"

Of course I saw it. I have watched the cameras zoom in and out on both videos and I know how it's done. I wasn't planning on telling her about the twins just yet, but now I don't have much choice.

"I have seen it, so I guess it's time for you to hear the rest of the story. It doesn't end with what you just saw."

I spend the next fifteen minutes telling her of my efforts to identify the stalker and my success in doing so. I explain that the bondage house was rented and then tell her about my encounter with Mrs. Wilson and the resulting discovery.

"Brian?" she screeches. "Brian Devlin? I don't fucking believe it!"

"On Wednesday he asked me out on a date for last night. I suggested we meet for a drink at Hot Spot after work instead. I confronted him with the copy of the check he wrote to Mrs. Wilson and he admitted putting malware on my computer, mailing the notes and stories, all of it."

"Obviously you didn't go out with him last night. Are you going to later on?"

"Not exactly, there is more to the story."

"What more could there possibly be? You've already blown my mind."

"Brian has a twin brother. An identical twin brother. You've met him. His name is Conner."

"What? I don't know anybody named Connor."

I spend a couple more minutes explaining that they own the computer company together and the twin thing they do with their shirts. I tell her that they are virtually interchangeable and they've each been in our offices many times, all under Brian's name.

"That's the craziest fucking thing I've ever heard of. And what the hell does Conner...oh...oh no," she exclaims as she puts one hand up to her mouth and the other on her chest.

"Oh yes. Both Brian and Connor are in the videos. When I showed Brian the check copy, I thought there was a chance we could have a real relationship if he were apologetic enough about tampering with my laptop. Instead, he pulled the rug out from under me with the twin thing."

"What did you do?" she asked, a horrified look on her face.

"I asked him who did what to me, and he answered. Conner provided the oral sex and the finger fucking services in video number one and then went into the kitchen to operate the cameras and jerk off. It was Brian who fucked me at the end of that one. Video number two featured Brian doing the hand work and then Connor fucking me with the butt plug in place. And it was Connor who carried me into the other room after I used the safe word. Brian was operating the cameras and jerking off that time around. Connor is the one who appears to be making love to me at the end of video number two."

Angie is completely stunned and starts to hyperventilate. I reach out to pat her on the arm. Finally, she gets control of her breathing.

"What happened next?" she asks, her voice unsteady.

"I told him it was all over because Mrs. Wilson's place was no longer available. I also told him there would be no relationship between the two of us because I could never be certain which twin I was with."

"What did he say to that?"

"He informed me that he and Conner were preparing a new place to enact bondage scenarios. I basically told him to fuck off. I was so pissed at him and his goddamn brother that I couldn't think clearly. Then just when I thought I couldn't handle any more surprises, he really floored me. He said that he and Conner would like to add a fourth person into the mix."

"Who?"

"You."

Angie was speechless for a long while, a shocked expression on her face as she fanned the air in front of her with both hands and started to hyperventilate again.

"I told him there was no way I was dragging my best friend into something like that," I continue. "He asked me to think about it and suggested that you should be the one to decide whether or not you wish to get involved."

"I'm in," she announces.

"What?"

"Count me in. Why on earth wouldn't I want to experience all those wonderful things they did to you?"

"Don't you even want to think about it for a while?" I ask, truly surprised at her hasty decision.

"I have been thinking about it. The whole time I was watching what they did to you, I was vowing that if I ever got a chance like that, I'd grab it. Are you going to get back in the game?"

"I am. I thought about it after I cooled off and realized I was thrilled at the idea of a new bondage place. I made a trouble call on Thursday and ended up with Connor. Or at least he said it was Connor. I told him I wanted to play and that I'd talk to you about it. I didn't think you'd go for it and told him so."

"Well, I am going for it," she said with a broad smile. "I want to be fucked like you were, and I don't care which one of the twins does it."

"You'll get them both, I can assure you. You just won't know which one is doing you."

"How do they decide who does what to whom?" she asks.

"I think they flip a coin."

"Oh for Christ's sake!" she exclaims, shaking her head in disbelief.

"They're full of surprises. By the way, you'll need a safe word."

"I've already chosen 'cannoli' as my safe word," She says, obviously pleased with herself.

"Cannoli?" I repeat, laughing out loud.

"Sure. It's a word I won't forget and I've never heard it used during sex before. I don't know squat about boats. If I use your safe word, I'll forget just when I need it and start yelling 'ahoy, ahoy' or something equally ineffective. Cannoli will do just fine."

"Okay, okay," I say, still laughing. "I'll get in touch with them on Monday and tell them you're in, if you'd like."

"We'll tell them together. When we get to work on Monday, get Brian, or whomever, to come over to the offices. We're going to tell him that we'll play only after we meet with both of them. The boss is in Phoenix all week at a conference so we can spend as long as we need to in the lunchroom."

"I don't have a problem with that, but why?"

"Do you have any proof that there really is a twin?" she asks. "We already know that Brian is deceitful, with or without a twin brother. There is a possibility that there's no twin, that it is just Brian and there is someone else who operates the cameras, or maybe there's another explanation for the zoom control."

"I have no proof. I just took him at his word, which I guess is pretty foolish considering his track record. It never occurred to me that the twin business might be a lie."

"I'm a natural skeptic. Now let's get dressed. We have some planning to do," she says, taking charge.

It turns out that 'planning' consists of figuring out how to communicate Angie's bondage fantasies to the twins. There is no malware on her computer, or at least none that will allow Brian or Connor to snoop. Suddenly an idea occurs to me.

"I'll rename the 'Recipe' file on my computer as Carla's Fantasies and create a second file we'll call Angie's Fantasies. That'll be pretty hard for them to misunderstand. You comb through the stories on the site and put copies in your file. I've already told them I want back in the game, so they will be poking around in my laptop pretty soon. When they find your folder, they'll know what you want them to do to you."

"Perfect!" Angie exclaims. "I'd better get busy."

"Take your time. I have some stuff I can do around the apartment. You hunt down some stories and then we'll go out for a nice lunch."

An hour later, Angie has copied half a dozen stories into her file and aroused herself to the point where she either needs to stop reading or dig out one of her vibrators. Exercising great self-control, she prints out her three favorites and hands them to me.

"Read these," she orders, "and tell me what you think."

I think her bondage fantasies are a little edgier than mine, relying more heavily on spankings and whippings. But she likes restraints, anal experimentation, and quirky fucking machines just like those in my stories. I find all three stories very arousing, so we are soon naked again and taking care of each other with various implements from our supply of sex toys.

"Oh fuck that was good," I declare when we finish. "Thank you."

"And thank you, but we need to stop this or we'll be too sore to do anything tonight. Let's get dressed again and get out of here. All of a sudden I'm starving."

"Me too. There's nothing more we can do until the new folders in the laptop catch their attention. We just have to sit back and wait."

Angie and I have a great lunch and then go shopping. She is concerned that she has nothing to compare with the dress I wore to my two bondage sessions. By late afternoon she has purchased two items that satisfy her sense of style. She is dazzlingly beautiful in both and each ensures that the twins will have easy access to her body.

Dinner is a nice affair with candles and soft music. After coffee and brandy, we decide to deploy the sleep sofa and watch the videos again. The scenes have the expected effect and we end up back in my bedroom.

A half hour or so later I am sitting with my back against the brass headboard, each outstretched wrist lashed to a bar with one of my scarves. My knees are drawn back with my legs widely splayed. Angie is sitting cross legged in front of me working a dildo in and out of my pussy and putting the finishing touches on my clit with one of her little vibrators. I cum for the second or third time with a shriek, my breasts heaving and my legs shaking as my pussy rhythmically clenches the dildo.

"Oh God! Enough," I cry, certain that I can't handle any more stimulation tonight.

"I'm not quite finished for the night. Will you do me a favor?" she asks softly as she unties my hands.

"Of course, honey. What would you like me to do?"

"Straighten out your legs," she tells me. I am puzzled but I do as she asks. When I have complied, she positions her body so she is lying across my lap.

"Spank me," she says softly.

"Oh Angie, are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm sure. I'll let you know how hard I want it."

I take a deep breath and slap her fanny a few times, but not very hard.

"Harder," she commands. "And don't stop." I do as she asks, my palm striking her flesh with more force.

"Harder," she orders. "Faster." Once again I do her bidding. Even in the muted light of the bedroom I can see that her skin is turning a bright pink. I back off. I don't want to hurt her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" she cries, grinding her pubic mound into my thigh. I return to the level I was using before. Just as my hand begins to ache, Angie has a crushing orgasm, screaming her release into the bed clothing.

She stays where she is for a long time while I gently caress her reddened little butt. Finally she rises to her knees, kisses me, and then snuggles by my side.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. I didn't know that was possible. I've always liked it but had no idea I could actually cum during a spanking."

Before I can think of what to say, she slips a hand in between my thighs and I lose my ability to concentrate. Apparently I can handle more stimulation after all. It is well after midnight when we fall asleep holding hands, completely exhausted.

Dinner at my parent's house is very nice. My brother and his family are there, as is one of Angie's Episcopalian priest brothers with his wife and two kids. My father is in rare form, telling one corny joke after another. Mom is thrilled to have such a large gathering.

As we eat, I study my family. I love them dearly and I know they love me, but I take perverse satisfaction in knowing they have no idea what I have become. I am a pussy-licking bondage slut, an evolving pussy-licking bondage slut who is more than happy to allow some stranger to tie me up and fuck me. And I am dragging my de facto sister down the slippery slope with me. I start to get wet sitting at their dinner table when I think of the future. I have to force myself to think about something else. I glance over at Angie and receive a little Mona Lisa smile that tells me she has just read my mind.

****

Angie and I arrive at work a few minutes early and I place a trouble call. I explain to her that the twins have two cousins who work for them. Cousins are not what we want.

A few minutes later, one of the twins arrives and we beckon him into the lunchroom.

"Grab a cup of coffee and have a seat," I tell him and point to the table. "Which one are you?"

"Brian," he says, as he fills a cup and sits down. We do the same.

"Let me see your driver's license," Angie demands. She has come up with something that never crossed my mind. Suddenly I am hopeful that we are really seeing Connor. That would clear up a lot in a hurry. It seems highly unlikely that they would swap licenses like they do shirts.

Brian grins, pulls out his wallet, removes his license, and slides it across the table to Angie who studies it like it's the Magna Charta before she hands it over to me.

"Okay, here's the deal," Angie begins. "I understand Carla has already told you she wants back in the game. I want in too..."

"Great!" he interrupts, obviously thrilled at the prospect of fucking the gorgeous little Italian bombshell.

"...but we have some stipulations."

Brian looks slightly less enthusiastic for a moment but recovers soon enough.

"Okay, what are they?"

'First of all, we want to meet with you and Connor together. Tonight."

"That can be arranged," he agrees immediately. "What else?" I am relieved. If Connor doesn't exist, Brian would hardly be so agreeable.

"We want proof that you both have been tested recently for HIV and other STDs."

"We use condoms, so why do you care?"

"Condoms break occasionally," she responds with a steady stare.

"Well, it's not a problem. We are tested regularly by the National Guard. Our most recent test was about a month ago and neither of us has been with anyone other than Carla for a long, long time. We can get copies of the test results. Will that do?"

"Yes," I reply, finally joining the conversation. "We will have ourselves tested after work today. Both of us know we are okay, but it's only fair that we be able to prove it to you. Afterward, we can discuss whether or not to continue condom use."

I am shocked at myself, nonchalantly discussing condoms and STDs in the lunchroom as though we are conducting a sex education class. I feel myself starting to blush.

"Okay. Now about tonight," Brian says, "Connor and I own a home together. Carla has the address from the check I wrote. Please come at seven o'clock. We won't have time to prepare a proper meal, so we'll pick up something nice from the deli."

"You told me last week that you and Connor share everything. Do you sleep in the same bed?" I ask, unable to resist yanking his chain a little.

"Of course not. We each have our own bedrooms with private baths, individual razors, and personal toothbrushes," he answers good-naturedly. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

"Nope. Angie?"

"That'll do for now," she answers. "We'll see you at seven. Can we bring anything?"

"Just yourselves, and dress appropriately," he says with a wink and a grin in my direction.

Brian departs but Angie and I linger over our coffee.

"Good call on the driver's license," I tell her.

"Ditto on having ourselves tested. I haven't done that since I dumped the shithead who used to spank me. Turned out he was unable to keep his dick in his pants when we weren't together."

"I haven't been tested recently either. There's a clinic a couple of blocks away that does the tests. It takes about fifteen minutes and we'll have the results before the end of the week."

"Good. Where do these guys live?" she asks.

"I did a drive-by when I got the copy of that check. They live in a nice neighborhood a few miles north of my apartment. It'll be more convenient for you if you drop by my place about six forty five. I'll drive us over."

"That'll work. Now, let me change subjects. I picked up on the 'dress appropriately' comment. Do you think they will try anything tonight?"

"I doubt it. As cool as Brian appeared, I know we caught him by surprise. I think they'll play everything straight. After all, the last thing they want is for us to change our minds. But just in case, I'm dressing conservatively."