On a Slippery Slope Ch. 05

Story Info
The games continue with Carla, Angie, and the twins.
7.7k words
4.85
23.9k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday dinner with my family is a carbon copy of many in the past, except this time Angie and I keep exchanging little glances and secret smiles, both of us thinking about what we experienced just a few hours earlier. From time to time I force myself to think about something else or join in the conversation when I feel myself starting to lubricate. I am certain Angie is doing the same thing.

At the first opportunity, we excuse ourselves and retreat to my apartment so we can watch at least one of the unedited videos of my first encounters with the twins. Angie has her work clothes with her so she can spend the night.

I let her choose and she decides to watch the first one because it features the leg slings that she has yet to experience.

"Let's play with ourselves but not touch each other tonight. I want to save that for Tuesday when we have all new unedited material," she suggests. I agree with her.

"Would you like to borrow a vibrator or dildo?" I ask.

"I think I'll just use my fingers. It'll be like old times," she responds. "Can you imagine if we had known then what was in store for us?"

"Oh Lord! Our little brains wouldn't have been able to deal with it," I answer with a smile as I hit the play button.

We are both enthralled. I have watched this video countless times, but with no editing we are being treated to a lot of material that was cut from the copy I was given.

The first surprise is both twins entering the room together. They are naked and both are sporting impressive erections. My strip tease must have sparked their interest.

One of the men fastens my restraints while the other retrieves the cat o' nine tails from its hook on the wall. While that twin begins to run the silken ropes over my body, the other is taking measurements with a cloth tape close to where the ropes are tracing my skin.

"Well, shit!" I exclaim. "That's how they did it."

"Did what?" Angie asks.

"The arch they built for me fits like a glove. I couldn't figure out how they got everything exactly right. I had no idea there was more than one guy in the room and the tape just felt like one of the ropes on the cat. I'm impressed."

"They built an arch for me too," Angie offers, "and it also fit perfectly, but they never had an opportunity to measure me."

I am five-five while Angie is three inches shorter. All our height difference is in our legs. The rest of our bodies are the same size and we have been swapping clothes for years. The only difference is that a knee-length dress on her exposes more leg on me.

"No," I tell her, "but they have precise info about me and were probably able to study you on the sly to make an accurate estimate of the difference in our height."

Suddenly we are distracted when one twin leaves the room and the other, presumably Connor, buries his face between my thighs and makes me cum. Twice. We then get a good view of his face as he lies alongside me and finger fucks me into another orgasm. He is not wearing a condom. Angie and I are now squirming on the sofa.

We watch, fascinated, as Connor gets out of bed and quietly departs just as Brian enters. Both men are still fully erect but Brian has put on a condom. I notice that they leave the door slightly ajar to avoid making noise. The edited version of the videos only shows the doorway when I enter the room and much later as I leave it to search for my stalker.

One camera captures Brian's face perfectly as he slips his body underneath the spreader bar that is holding my legs wide apart. It is like an all-new video as we watch him ease his magnificent cock into my pussy and slide his arms under my shoulders. Angie pulls the hem of her skirt up out of the way and slides a hand down inside her panties. Glancing over at her with a heavy lidded smile, I do the same. Within seconds we are working on our pussies with experienced fingers.

Brian fucks me for a long time and his face is visible throughout most of our encounter. Toward the end, when he is pounding himself into me and my nipples are dancing to his rhythm, his face contorts as he loses control. My screams in the video compete with the muffled cries in my living room as Angie and I each clamp a hand over our mouths and cum within seconds of each other.

We are only vaguely aware that Brian is now kissing me and I am eagerly returning his kiss. Moments later, when I become aware of my surroundings, I stop the video.

"Oh God that was good," exclaims Angie, her fingers still moving very slowly inside her panties.

"I'll say," I respond breathlessly. "I needed that. I wanted to do it at the dinner table, but I thought my parents might think that was going a bit too far."

Angie starts to laugh and I join her, both of us responding to the mental picture that forms in our heads. Soon we are laughing uncontrollably and rolling about on the sofa like a couple of kids.

We decide to have a glass of wine and calm down before we watch the second video. Later, when I hit the play button, Angie is fascinated by all the anal activity that Brian has initiated. Then Connor fucks me with the butt plug in place. She cums twice before I use the safe word, forcing Connor to withdraw his cock and remove the plug. Moments later he carries me across the hall to place me on the bed. I hold back on my orgasm so I can cum as I watch him explode inside me several minutes later.

****

Monday starts out as a drag but then Brian and Connor, one at a time of course, find reasons to appear in our office spaces. Connor searches me out and identifies himself. From the way he is acting, I conclude that he's the one who fucked me on Saturday night. Later in the day, Angie reports the same suspicion about Brian.

But then we decide we aren't sure. Are they checking us out after they fucked us, or checking us out before trading places and fucking us this coming weekend? We are certain they will swap the next time, so we change our minds. And then change them back again. The only thing we know for sure is that one of the twins has not yet had the pleasure of doing Angie. Whoever he is, he must be ready to burst into flames by now.

Brian drops by for coffee the following morning and Connor makes an appearance in the afternoon. We are happy to see them, but our attention is riveted on the videos we're certain to find in our mailboxes when we get home. But there is nothing of note in either box. Tuesday has let us down.

Wednesday is a different story. We see no sign of Brian or Connor during the day, but our mailboxes are stuffed with goodies when Angie and I get home from work. We are on the phone together within seconds. We each have a video and a note. My note says the usual and tells me that I know what to wear. Angie's makes a point of telling her to skip the underwear. We are both told not to masturbate on Friday and to show up at seven sharp Saturday night.

"Wanna watch this stuff tonight?" Angie asks a little breathlessly.

"Oh, I don't know. I had all that scheduled for last night. Tonight I have other plans," I reply, grinning into the phone.

"No you don't, you liar!" squeals Angie.

"Well, let me check my calendar again. Oh my, I was looking at the wrong week. I can accommodate your request after all."

"Bitch!" she says with a laugh. "I'll stop by the deli on my way over."

Angie arrives in record time; her face flushed with excitement, and drops a grocery sack on the kitchen table. Returning to her car, she reappears moments later with her overnight bag.

"I brought my work clothes for tomorrow. I doubt I'll be going home tonight," she says, smiling broadly at me.

"I doubt it too," I reply, smiling back at her, struck again by how beautiful she is, particularly when she gets excited. Just looking at her is getting me aroused.

We take our time with dinner, deliberately talking about everything except the videos and what they will incite later in the evening. Eventually I can't stand it anymore.

"Go jump in the shower," I tell her. "I'll join you in a couple of minutes."

I don't have to tell her twice. She's off like a shot. I throw the remnants of dinner in the trash, unfold the sofa bed, strip off my clothes and step into the steamy enclosure. As usual, this is foreplay for us and we are soon in a fever pitch but careful not to take things too far.

We dry off, make a few passes with the hairdryer, and put on our nighties. She is wearing pale yellow to set off her olive Mediterranean skin. I have chosen green.

"Which one should we watch first?" I ask.

"I don't know. Let's do what the twins apparently do and flip a coin."

I fish around in my purse and come up with a quarter.

"Call it in the air. If you are right, we watch your video first," I say and flip the coin high in the air.

"Tails!"

I let the coin fall to the carpet and we both peer down at it. Tails it is. I hold out my hand for her video which she retrieves from her overnight bag. Setting the system up only takes a few seconds so we are soon sitting side by side on the sofa bed with our backs against the cushions. I hit the play button.

Angie is standing near the middle of the room, staring at what the twins have prepared for her. I recognize the bondage arch. It is identical to mine except it has not yet been modified to provide the small vibrator above the recesses for her knees. I suspect that the twins wanted to test it on me first. Based on the results of my encounter with the little nub, her arch has probably been modified already in preparation for Saturday night.

It is the other device that captures my attention. The twins have found an authentic gynecological examining table somewhere, complete with the little stool the doctors sit on before they roll up between a patient's legs. But this one has a peculiar looking addition. It looks like a gate which has been swung out of the way on massive hinges attached to one side at the end of the table. I lean forward to study the contraption. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Angie studying me, obviously interested in my reaction.

A flat plate has been welded to the topmost bar of the gate. An enclosure that resembles a Quonset hut is fastened to the plate. A small camera is mounted on top. A heavy steel rod protrudes from one end. One of the wall-mounted cameras suddenly zooms in on the device and I realize that a large dildo has been attached to the end of the rod.

"Oh, my!" I exclaim when I realize I'm looking at a horizontal fucking machine. From somewhere in the building, Angie's twin activates the machine and the large cock moves slowly back and forth with a stroke of six or seven inches. The machine stops, having provided enough of a demonstration for Angie to get the picture. I get the picture too. That thing is going to fuck her brains out later in the video.

There is a small table near the machine that has a mask, a cat o' nine tails, a hand towel, and a tube of lubricant. I note that there is no butt plug but say nothing to Angie.

"Remove your clothing," orders The Voice, and Angie begins the sexiest strip tease I have ever seen. She struts around the room examining the table and the arch, slowly undoing one button at a time until her dress falls open to reveal her red bra and panties. She slowly peels the dress off her shoulders and tosses it aside. Sashaying up to one of the cameras, she looks up into the lens with a radiant smile and unhooks her bra. Perfect breasts with alert nipples dominate the screen.

Tossing her bra in the general direction of the dress, she struts back into the middle of the room, turns toward one of the cameras, and eases her panties down over her elegant legs. As I had done, she gracefully steps clear and leaves them where they are. Then she does an astonishing thing.

Turning to face a different camera with her feet about eighteen inches apart, she puts the middle finger of one hand in her mouth, then removes it, slides the hand down her stomach, and eases the finger inside her pussy.

I'm about to go wild watching her. I can only imagine what her twin was feeling, knowing he had won the toss, or whatever, and would soon be fucking her. Whatever he was thinking, The Voice did not utter a word.

Angie slowly removes her finger, brings her hand up to her pouting lips, and slips the finger into her mouth.

"You little slut," I whisper. Angie just smiles at me.

After removing her finger, she struts back over to the table, picks up the tube of lubricant, squeezes a generous blob into her hand and turns to the large dildo at the end of the fucking machine's shaft. After smearing lube on the appendage she spends half a minute giving the large cock a hand job, smiling all the while up at each of the cameras in turn.

Apparently satisfied that she now has everyone's attention, she wipes her hand on the towel and strolls back to the little stool. Placing one foot on the seat, she slowly unbuckles the strap around her ankle, removes the shoe, and sets it aside on the table. Repeating the process with the other shoe, she hooks one finger through the straps of both and struts back across the room to drop them on top of her dress.

Angie had just taken a full four or five minutes to disrobe. At most, it had taken me two minutes and I thought I had done a pretty good job of holding the twins attention.

"Get up on the table, place your feet in the stirrups, and put on the mask." directs The Voice. There is more distortion than usual which leads me to believe that her twin is having trouble talking. Angie does as she's told and is soon lying on the table just as she would be in the doctor's office except she is completely naked and undraped. When she is comfortable, she lifts the mask up, winks at the camera, and puts the mask back in place.

I pause the video and give the remote to Angie. It's her show.

"Un! Fucking! Believable!" I exclaim. "What a performance! I can't believe your twin didn't have to jerk off watching that."

"He didn't," Angie replies, as she restarts the video. "I can assure you. You'll see in a few minutes."

Seconds later we see her twin enter the room, naked and fully erect. He approaches the table and begins to restrain her with ropes I hadn't noticed before. I was too focused on the fucking machine. He lashes her feet to the stirrups and her hands to either side of the table. A wide belt, similar to the one I experienced the first time, is fastened across her waist. Angie is now at the mercy of her visitor.

He wastes no time. Pulling the stool into place, he sits down, and buries his face between her thighs.

"He went straight for my clit," Angie interjects as her image on the screen immediately cries out. "I was so amped up I think I came in about thirty seconds."

It seems like a lot less than that to me as I listen to my friend vocalize her arousal and watch her body involuntarily buck against the restraints as an explosive orgasm takes control of her body.

Angie's twin gives her no rest, launching her immediately into another short climb toward a second orgasm. She is crying out continuously now and throwing her head from side to side, long hair flying, her legs still shaking from the aftershocks of her first climax. Seconds later, she cums with a shriek.

This time her twin allows her to come down slowly, licking the insides of her thighs and gently stroking the backs of her legs. When her breathing returns to something near normal, he rises from his stool and swings the fucking machine into position on well-oiled hinges.

The mechanism is more complex than I first thought. It is mounted on rails and has several adjustment knobs that he uses to line up the tip of its cock with Angie's pussy. Extending the dildo to the end of its stroke, he energizes the camera on top of the housing, gently makes contact with her, and then slowly pushes it all the way inside by moving the entire apparatus forward. Angie lets out a low moan of pleasure.

As the lubricated cock disappears inside her, I notice a raised nub on top of the shaft directly above the synthetic testicles. Angie pauses the video.

"See that little thing on top of the cock?" she asks. I nod my head, having just figured out why it's there. "I saw it when I was lubricating the dildo and almost climaxed on the spot when I realized what it was. You won't believe how good that thing feels until it's your turn on the table."

The camera perspective is unique. We can see Angie's pussy facing the camera, the insides of her thighs, about six inches of the steel shaft, and the back end of the dildo that is now buried inside her. My forty-six inch TV screen is completely filled with that image.

We watch in fascination as the large cock finishes entering her and the little nub parts the protective hood to make initial contact with her clit. Then the machine slowly begins to do its job, withdrawing until only the tip of the dildo remains inside her pussy and then advancing forward again, picking up a little speed with each stroke and softly bumping the nub against Angie's clit.

Neither of us is a stranger to being fucked, but until the videos featuring the twins, we've never watched it happen to us. That's exciting enough by itself, but what we're watching now is one of the most remarkable things we have ever seen. Porn movies show cocks fucking pussies, but nothing like this.

Over the next minute or two, the cock continues to pick up speed. Angie's moans, cries, and yelps increase in volume and accelerate along with the moving shaft. Soon the cock is fucking her at something like the speed I experienced on the horse, far faster than a human male, but with the added stimulation of her clit by the little nub.

Angie cums with a loud wail but the speeding cock continues to pound into her pussy and she cums again within seconds.

"Oh my God!" she exclaims as she pauses the video and begins to rub her fingers up and down her slit. I don't know what took her so long; I've been doing that for a couple of minutes now.

"I think it was about here that I went into some sort of coma," she continues. "I wonder how many orgasms I had."

We don't find out the answer to that question because we can't tell where one orgasm stops and the next one begins. We do know that the machine fucks her for another couple of minutes and then slows to a stop just as Angie and I cum together side by side on the sleep sofa. Each of us is clamping a hand over our mouths so we can listen as Angie's screams fade into sobs on the video.

One or both of the twins has a sense of humor because the word 'INTERMISSION' appears on the screen. Angie pauses the video so we can both recover.

"Holy shit!" I whisper as I try to slow my breathing down. "I hope they use that thing on me Saturday night."

When our breathing finally slows, Angie restarts the video. The first image is a shot of the empty table with the fucking machine once more pulled off to the side. From somewhere off-screen, Angie lets out a sharp cry.

Another camera takes over and this one displays Angie draped across her arch, strapped and cuffed into place. Her hands are fiercely gripping the handles on the far side. Her twin is wielding the cat o' nine tails, and as we watch, he strikes again.

"Harder," she orders, pulling her face free of the arch. The twin complies, lashing her with more force several times.

"That would be it for me," I declare. "I'd be screaming the safe word like crazy."

"I loved it," she replies. "Watch what happens next."

"Harder," demands Angie on the video again, and the whip comes down with more force.

"This is just about perfect," Angie says, pointing at the image on the screen. "He is working right on the edge of what I can tolerate."

The twin continues for a minute or two as the camera zooms in to focus on her bright red little ass while she squirms and wiggles with pleasure. Even with her face buried in the arch, her cries are clearly audible over my new sound system. A moment later, she pulls her face clear of the arch one more time.