On Another World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wives?I thought. Polygamy must also be the norm here as well. Many more questions raced through my mine...all would be answered beginning tomorrow. I decided to be patient. Then, it dawned on me that it was more than likely that Gilliam was close enough that he could very easily overhear our conversation though he gave no such indication. He showed no sign that he had or concern if he had. He approached me. "I will be doubling the guard for the foreseeable future." He turned to Qaj-jah, "You will remain here as an additional safeguard." With that, he turned and took Qaj-jah aside and spoke quietly and urgently to her, then stalked angrily out muttering about the failure of the guards.

A while later, I sat on the edge of the bed checking a still unconscious Qij-jah. Qaj-jah sat on a chair right next to the bed. "We Qoo-jan are tougher than thou knowest, my, Lord. She will be fine in a little bit. Said Qaj-jah.

"I'm still a little worried. I've known her not much more than a couple of hours, yet I find myself very fond of her." I replied.

"He Who Leads tells me that she has loved you very nearly since the start of her training."

"He Who Leads, that's Gilliam?" I asked.

"Yes, my Lord that is his title."

"How can she love a man she's never met?"

"Nonetheless, my Lord, she does...very truly and completely. Remember our customs and laws are not thy customs and laws."

We continued talking for a while, getting better acquainted. Mostly, I asked questions. I remembered Gilliam's warning about my origin being a closely guarded secret, so I kept most of my questions rather generic. I asked about Terrania and the populous. I learned a little more about Qij-jah and about some of her training. Qaj-jah told me that it was not uncommon for a Qoo-jan woman to fall totally in love with the individual she is being trained to serve long before she actually meets him. I learned than this was a male dominated world, although only one child of every ten to twelve on this world was born male. That might explain the polygamy. That was apparently true of all races and species here.

I also learned that there had been war between two of the major nations on Terrania, one that bore the same name as the planet itself and Zoqeland, a large powerful nation almost exactly on the other side of this world. This had been going on for over 200 cycles, though there had been an unofficial lull for the past 25 cycles. She was about to tell me what started the war when Qij-jah moaned softly.

She stirred a little and opened her eyes a wee bit. She saw me and smiled. In a happy, groggy voice, she said, "Master?" She reached out and lovingly took my hand. Then she froze.

Her eyes popped wide open. With unbelievable quickness, she was on her knees next to me in a protective posture. She hissed just as she had before. She looked very fierce, her eyes flashing and grayish white, then red.

"The assassin is dead, sister. Your master killed him." Qaj-jah said to her.

When Qij-jah realized there was no longer any danger and went to her knees before me on the bed, her head to the mattress, arms stretched out toward me. She looked up at me. Her eyes had become a grayish red now and she spoke, fear and anger in her voice.

"Master, how am I to serve thee, to protect thee if thou dost cast me aside as thou did. I have been trained for this very nearly all of mine life. Thou, Master have caused me to fail in mine most sacred duty. Thou hast no idea how important thou art to all of us. If I am not permitted to fulfill mine obligation, thou must put me to death immediately!" The last part of her statement was almost an angry shout. She crawled on the bed to a small night table and jerked a drawer open. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and I felt unbelievable sadness and regret from her. She reached in and withdrew a short dagger, crawled back to me and thrust it into my hand, handle first, then knelt before me as she had when I first walked into here.

Qij-jah looked at Qaj-jah, "Forgive me sister." She looked at me, "Forgive me Master, but I do love thee." She was weeping harder, tears running down both of her cheeks. She pointed to her own neck just above the throat. "Start here, Master. Put the point here and push up quickly, it is the fastest and easiest way." She closed her eyes and began crying even harder. I had no doubt that she was ready to die.

That was when I lost my temper. I had been told by her sister, she would not hesitate to die for me, and I believed she would not. But I had no intention of killing her myself. I turned and threw the dagger in the direction of the fireplace. It hit the mantle with a muted thunking noise, more than half the blade buried in the wood. I grabbed her ponytail pulling her up and within an inch of me.

"Do not ever again presume to tell me what I should do." I told her, "That assassin came here for you, not me. And you Qij-jah are a living breathing creature. Your right to live is no less than mine is. Do you understand? You have failed in nothing. If I really thought you needed killing, I would have allowed the assassin to complete his mission." I snarled at her.

Her eyes went wide open again, "What?"

"It is true sister. The assassin was here for you, not your master." Qaj-jah informed her.

"For me?" She asked disbelievingly.

"Yes, your master saved your life."

Qij-jah then smiled at me, her face softening. "Oh, Master." She put her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "I do thank thee for mine life, Master. Please for give my outburst?" She kissed me. For a moment, it seemed as if there was just Qij-jah and me...and no one else, anywhere. I could feel her desire building rapidly. My own need was increasing even faster. I vaguely remembered Gilliam's suggestion that I should wait. I also remembered that due to my prior illness, it had been a very long time since I'd been with a woman. So, I decided to hell with waiting!

I deepened our kiss, caressing her sides and her back. I was only slightly aware that her sister was still there, but if Qij-jah didn't mind, I figured why should I. I cupped a breast with my right hand and licked her nipple. She shivered and began fumbling with my belt buckle. A moment later, she slipped and hand inside my unbuttoned trousers and grabbed my cock. She showed me that she too possessed unusual strength by suddenly pushing me onto my back.

In almost no time, at all she had me as naked as herself. She was kneeling next to me stroking my cock with both hands gazing lovingly at it. Again, I saw that whoever healed me and for lack of a better term remade me had also done some work there as well. I was longer and thicker than before. Not huge, but noticeably so. Next, she gently took my left hand into hers and guided between her legs to her pussy, "Touch me; Master...I have never been touched there by a man before." I felt a little fear from her, but her state of arousal easily overpowered that. I found it odd that she was so timid and so bold at the same time.

I looked at her, "You're a virgin?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Not as thou understandst, Master. Mine maiden shield was burst by artificial means when I came of age." She whispered softly.

With one hand holding mine against her sopping pussy and the other stroking my cock, she leaned over and kissed me again. Her kisses were becoming far more sensual. She wanted, needed for me to take and ravage her body. I could feel her need emanating from her. "I need thee, Master." She whimpered breathlessly between kisses.

The images I had seen before came rushing back, even clearer than before. It was like watching us through her eyes. In the image, she was straddling me, my cock buried deep inside her. She was thrashing wildly, her small hands gripping my shoulders to maintain her balance. My little Qij-jah had all of me inside and seemed to be trying to get more. My hands were busy on her breasts, twisting and pulling on her nipples. The look on my face was wonder at her apparent joy. In the image, she was now looking at her sister. Qaj-jah was also completely nude, her legs spread obscenely with her fingers rapidly working her own pussy. I could see her lips moving, but was unable to hear her. I reckoned there was no audio to go with the vision I was seeing. Then, it disappeared.

Qij-jah was positioning herself over me, pointing my shaft right at her opening. I grasped her hips to slow her. If I was to be her first, I wanted to cause her as little discomfort as I could. I knew that avoiding all pain was impossible. I simply had no wish to really hurt her.

She smiled down at me. I could still feel her arousal and a little apprehension, "Please my Master. Let me do this at my own pace. Master, please trust me to know what I can or cannot take. I beg you, Master...Ple-e-e-a-a-a-se!" She weedled. I nodded and released her.

She then slowly lowered herself until the head of my cock pressed against the folds of her wetness. She paused for just a moment, and then dropped down impaling herself fully on to my throbbing member. She closed her eyes and bared her teeth. I thought that this must have been excruciating for her. For about ten seconds, she did not move at all. Then she began trembling...every inch of her shook. A strange sensation came over me. For a moment, I thought I was going to come, but it wasn't the same. Then I realized it wasn't me...it was her. Then she did come. Her cum flowed out of her like from an open faucet. Her hips started to thrust wildly and a soft keening noise came out of her.

"Master..." She said in a breathless whisper. "...I bless all the Deities for thee. Oh, how I love thee."

With concern, I asked, "Did that not hurt you?"

"Only for a brief moment, sweet Master." She said, "I was told during my training how wonderful this would feel, but I...." She momentarily was unable to speak as she came again.

I heard a soft rustling noise to my left. I looked. Qaj-jah was now fully naked and had begun to pleasure herself, her eyes locked on us.

"Look Master, at mine lovely sister." Qij-jah said to me. "Is she not beautiful?"

Between having my cock inside one of the tightest pussies, I'd ever been in and the look on Qij-jah's face as she rode me and the look on Qaj-jah's face as she watched, I knew I would not last much longer

Qij-jah reached out, took her sister's hand, and held it tightly. Their breathing became coordinated. They looked at one another, then at me.

I couldn't take it any more, "I'm going to...."

With their breathing in sync, they both looked up, closed their eyes and hissed, together, then they came, together. At second later, I joined them.

As my cock slowly began to soften, Qij-jah climbed off me. "I am surely the happiest of my kind now, Master. I love thee and will serve thee all the rest of my days. I started to speak, but she gently put a finger to my lips to silence me. "Master, I knowest thou dost not love me...yet. Thou wilt come to love me as we spend more time together....I know this to be true."

I said. "You may be right, but already, I do care for you very deeply."

She smiled and said. "I know, Master. As part of the binding, I can feel what thou feelst, but not anywhere as near as strongly as thee can feel what I doth."

Qij-jah lowered herself, bent down and took my cock into her mouth. For just a second, I worried about her fangs, then without knowing exactly why, I decided to trust her. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Her tongue swirling around and her teeth gently, sensuously caressing my shaft, I became rigidly hard again in no time. After a few minutes, she let it slide soundlessly out of her mouth. "I love pleasuring thee, Master." She said smiling at me with her feline-asian looking eyes.

I got a sudden inspiration, and quickly pushed her onto her back and spread her legs obscenely. Be fore she could object or say anything at all; I lowered myself and began licking the wet folds of her sex. She had a sweet citrus like taste. Her breath exploded from her. Her hips and legs began to tremble.

In a quivering voice, she whispered. "No Master, you mustn't." She was alternating between clutching my head closer and trying to push it away.

I paused long enough to say. "Mustn't what?" I then sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled on it.

"Master, it is I who am supposed to pleasure thee. I cannot do that while thou art doing this to me." She panted. Then after a night full of surprises, she did it again. In perfect English, she said. "I am going to come, Master." Her hips began to tremble. "Master!" She hissed harshly through clinched teeth. Cum exploded from her wet pussy. Her hips bucked involuntarily. She clutched at my hair. After a few moments, when her breathing became somewhat normal she smiled at me. "Master, thou art far too good to me."

She and I shifted up toward the head of the gigantic bed to settle in for the evening. Qij-jah cuddled up close to me, and then looked at Qaj-jah for a brief moment. She pulled back the covers and nodded to her. Without a word, Qaj-jah climbed into bed with us and lay close to me, but was careful not to touch me. Her eyes filled with a mixture of fear and interest.

Qij-jah mumbled sleepily to me as her and I drifted off to sleep. "I am so pleased that I was chosen for thee, Master."

To be continued....

As always, your constructive comments are welcome.

DS

******************************

Pronunciation Guide:

Qij-jah = Keej´ - jah

Qaj-jah = Kahj´ - jah

Qoo-jan = Koo´ - jahn

Dee-ess = DS (pronounced as the letters, separately)

Terrania = Tair - rain´ - nia (Based on Earth word Terra {Earth})

Zoqeland = Zoke - land (Zoke rhymes with Coke)

Gilliam = Gill´ - ee - am