On Another World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master?

Yes?

Thou art not yet truly comfortable with this?

I thought a bit before answering. No, not completely. As you are no doubt tired of hearing by now, my customs are not the same as yours. I will most likely need a little more time to adjust.

Do not concern thyself, Master. Thou shalt come to love it here. I have little doubt of that.

I smiled and kissed her lightly. I believe you Seq-qah. I stopped. I had almost thought I believe you, my love to her. I looked into her eyes. I looked down at Zeq-qah and Zog-gah and then back at Seq-qah. I wanted to be alone with her.

As if reading my mind, she slowly shook her head. No...please, Master. Please, do not send them away. 'Twould be too cruel. Like me, they live to serve thee...in every way. Please, let them stay with us this night. I will beg thee if needed.

I very reluctantly relented. The four of us moved from the tub to the bed and spent most of the next hour attempting to screw one another's brains out.

Afterward, we lay in a tangle of bodies, arms and legs, Seq-qah snuggled up closer. I thank thee, Master. For them as well as myself. They will serve thee faithfully now.

Let's you and I be honest now. They would serve me faithfully even if I hadn't screwed them tonight, wouldn't they?

Yes, Master. But they will do so happily now.

I looked down and saw that Zeq-qah and Zog-gah smiling contentedly as they slept. Seq-qah went on. Even when Qaj-jah and Qij-jah are returned, they will now desire to remain with thee.

I kissed Seq-qah, woke the others and climbed out of bed. "Come girls, we have much to do.

I started to get dressed, but the girls would have none of that. They insisted on dressing me themselves. I allowed them to do so, since it was the custom. I could not help but see that Zeq-qah and Zog-gah were noticeably happier this now.

They started with the typical undergarments. To that, they added a different type of mail. It was thinner, lighter and this one was sleeveless. Plain purple trousers and a purple tunic trimmed heavily in gold.

Next, Seq-qah come to me with a bowl filled with a bluish-green paste and began to rub some of it onto my face. This will make thee appear to be older, Master. It will wear off in a cyclo...maybe a little more. And, I will need to put a little of this in your hair as well. She proceeded to do just that and then cleaned all of it away. Afterward, she led me to a nearby mirror.

What I saw both shocked and pleased me. I was looking the reflection of a man who appeared to be in his sixties. This is an excellent disguise, Seq-qah. Hell, I hardly recognize myself.

Yes, Master. She smiled demurely.

I grabbed what appeared to be a duffle bag from the small stack of things that Seq-qah had brought to the tent. I went to the box the Olygard sent me and started to put ammunition into the bag. While doing this, I noticed a small leather-like bundle tucked in next to the boxes of .45 caliber bullets. I knew even before I picked it up, what it w as. A cleaning kit for the Colt.

I immediately began berating myself. I had the gun for a few days now and had yet to clean it even once. When I was in the field with the Marines that would never happen. Then, I would clean it daily...and oil it, whether I had fired it or not. As I took out the last box, I noticed a very small depression in the bottom of the box. In the depression was a tiny blue button. Without even thinking, I foolishly pressed the button. There was a quick flash of light as from a camera flash. Then, I looked and found another box, identical to the one I just emptied. There was even another smaller box that upon inspection contained a Colt .45 just like the one in my shoulder holster. I knew immediately what to do with the additional gun.

"Seq-qah, Zeq-qah, Zog-gah; come with me." I grabbed the new gun, its silencer an a couple boxes of ammo. I left the tent and walked straight over to the mess area. I pointed to a large box of a melon type fruit. They were almost perfectly spherical and the size of an average adult's head. Unlike the melons of Earth, these were bright day-glow yellow on the inside with red seeds. "Grab as many as you can carry." I told the girls. That's when I noticed that they followed me without getting dressed. As I had surmised earlier, public nudity was acceptable here. One day, I would get used to this. But, for now, I would simply have to enjoy the proverbial scenery. The girls managed to pick up and carry five of the melons each. We all trooped to the eastern edge of our camp, farthest away from the direction our party was traveling.

Once there, I had the girls line the melons up on a thick log that rested about twenty paces away. When they returned, I gave them, what was basically the same lecture on firearms that I receive in Marine Corps boot camp more years ago than I cared to remember. I finished with a loud, "Do you understand, ladies?" I silently chuckled to myself. I remembered the drill instructor calling us ladies until we graduated boot camp.

"Yes, my Lord." Zeq-qah and Zog-gah said.

Yes, Master," Said Seq-qah.

I sent Zeq-qah and Zog-gah to tell the sentries to expect loud unfamiliar noises and not to be concerned. When they returned, I recommenced the lesson.

After explaining the sites and the site picture to Seq-qah, I handed the Colt to her. I taught the standard two-handed grip and put my hands over hers. "It will seem to try to jump out of your hands. Hold it firmly, but not too tight.

She nodded. Yes, Master.

She squeezed to trigger as if she'd been shooting for years.

CRACK!

The .45 went off loudly. The slug hit the log less than two inches below the first melon on the left. The report of that first shot scared the bejesus out of Zeq-qah and Zog-gah. Seq-qah was only slightly less frightened, even though she'd heard this sound once before. I gently pried the gun from her fingers. "Now, watch me closely."

She nodded, but said nothing. I held it firmly, sited in on the first melon and squeezed the trigger.

CRACK!

The melon exploded. Its bright yellow center splashed over most of the area.

The girls were all stunned even though Seq-qah had already seen what the weapon could do before we left the city. She recovered before the others, which did not surprise me. She reached out for the Colt. Let me try again, Master.

She took the gun from me, aimed at the second melon and squeezed off a round.

CRACK!

The second melon blew apart. Seq-qah smiled at me proudly. I did it, Master. I did it!

I was very impressed. I could not ever recall ever seeing anyone learn to shoot a handgun as fast as she had. I took the gun, screwed on the silencer, handed it back to her, and held up three fingers.

Without hesitation, she turned and destroyed three more melons with four shots, having missed the first shot. She missed her first due to being a little too much of a hurry. Seq-qah was still rather pleased with her accomplishment.

I was more than a little pleased. She was a natural with a handgun. I repeated the process with Zeq-qah and Zog-gah with only marginally diminished results. Eventually, all three would become excellent shots. After going through the two boxes of ammunition, he headed back to the tent. Upon getting there, I taught the girls how to field strip and clean the Colt. I cleaned my own as well...finally.

We had just finished when Gilliam came in, carrying a rolled up map. With Zeq-qah's help, he unrolled it and pined it to the wall of the tent. The map showed the southern part of the Terranian continent, the Great Strand and eastern Mitgartten. "According to the Silent Service, their destination is here." He said pointing to the small coastal city of Eetnas on the map. The city looked to be a few leagues north of where the Terranian continent narrowed to meet the Great Strand. Gilliam continued. "They'll have to go by sea from there. The strand is too heavily patrolled for them to go that way. I recommend you go here." He pointed to another city on the south coast of the Great Strand. The city was named Edisekal. "We're trying to make arrangements for a ship to take you to Mitgartten."

I nodded and said. "That should work out nicely for us. We will leave here at midnight."

Gilliam still did not like this new plan, but said nothing. "If that will be all, M'lord?"

"That's it."

He took the map down, rolled it up, handed it to me and departed. I resumed packing.

Some time later, Zeq-qoh entered my tent with three Qoo-jan women following him. "My Lord...the volunteers." He stepped to the side and they lined up before me. They were all three nude as that is how they would be riding in the slave wagon. As with all Qoo-jan women I had met to this point, they were all lovely beyond compare. Each, in her own way more beautiful than the others. And they were.... That's when I recognized one of them.

"Ayl-lah?"

Ayl-lah dropped to her knees before me. "Please forgive me, Master. I could not leave thee."

I was within a half second of losing my temper when Zeq-qoh cleared his throat and beckoned to me. I walked over to him and he spoke softly so that only I could hear. "The soldiers were unable to send her back, my Lord. She actually threatened to take her own life." I thought for a moment. It was most likely a bluff on her part, but in Qoo-jan and Terranian culture, to fail to prevent a suicide is almost as grievous a sin as the suicide itself. Her guards had apparently taken Ayl-lah at her word. Silently, inwardly, I groaned. I looked at the other two girls. "Names?"

"Quz-zah, my Lord," said the first.

"Lol-lah, my Lord." The second replied, smiling demurely. There could be little doubt that if she had her way, we'd already be...what was that saying back on Earth? Oh, yes...horizontal and inserted. Not only could I see her need in her eyes and feel it, I could smell it as well...to be honest, it was a very pleasant odor. I couldn't help but glance down and see her juices trickling down her legs. "Forgive me, my Lord. I cannot help it."

I smiled knowingly at her. She had verbally asked my forgiveness, but there was no apology in her eyes. Nor did I expect there would be. I had resigned myself to the fact that all women here were sexually insatiable and if it were possible, I'd end up screwing myself into an early grave. Ah, but what a way to go. I thought.

Word had gotten around about who I was and why I was here. It seemed that it had become a badge of honor of sorts to 'do' me. The only reason they really want to screw me is because I'm "The One." I thought.

I chuckled. I couldn't even think of "The One" and myself in the same sentence without mentally tossing in the air quotes.

With preparations for our departure completed, we had nothing to do but wait.

********************

At midnight, we departed, heading due south. If the Tushüks were watching and I really rather doubted they would at night, there be a significantly smaller chance for us to be seen. Gilliam and the Home Battalion would continue westerly following the Tushüks at a distance so as to not risk Verella's life. It had taken nearly the whole evening to find a man of my size and hair color to take my place as a decoy. The thinking was that, from a distance and the decoy wearing a helmet, he might pass for me. The Tushüks, we assumed would not be fooled by this. Our hope was that this would reinforce the rumors that I was sick and/or dieing from the assassination attempt back in Terrania.

There was even a Qoo-jan slave girl having the sides of her scalp shaved and fake tattoos painted to look like Seq-qah. As long as we appeared to be trying to keep our enemies far enough away, there was no reason for my plan to fail.

The slave wagon left first. Drawn by two lumbering kyliah. The draft animals for pulling wagons were of a different subspecies than the one I rode. They are larger and somewhat slower, but possess unequaled strength and endurance. Zeq-qoh and the girls were in the cage and acting their part. The use of the cage on the slave wagon predated the Qoo-jan arrival on Terrania and was now more for their safety than anything else. Next, came the cargo wagon fully loaded with supplies and trade goods. A small string of kyliah brought up the rear. Unlike the days of old with horse drawn wagons on Earth. Here the 'driver' did not sit on the wagon. Rather, he...or she would walk along side of the kyliah, generally on the left hand side. On extremely long trips, the 'driver' would ride on the left-hand kyliah. The thinking was why waste space for some one to sit when it could be better used to store more cargo. Kôjar led the slave wagon while one of his men, Garinn led the other. Garinn was a young corporal who was very quiet and stayed pretty much to himself.

I was still a little miffed at Ayl-lah for worming her way into my expedition. I had sent her back to the city...or so I had thought. But at the same time, I had to admire her loyalty to me and her persistence. All in all, I figured she might end up being an asset.

We continued south though out the early morning hours and all that day. I calculated that it would take about a week or so to reach the southern coastal road. We camped that night and resumed our travel southward the next day.

The trip seemed a lot longer than it was, but was not at all difficult. One day seemed no different from the one before or after it. Each night, Seq-qah shared my blankets with me. I began to notice that my feelings for changed and grew stronger with each passing day.

I cared a great deal for Verella. And I loved the 'Q-girls' but, I came to realize that I had fallen in love with Seq-qah. Everything about her fit perfectly with me.

On the southern coastal road, we turned westward, toward the Great Strand. The Great Strand was an exceptionally long, narrow isthmus, well over a thousand leagues in length, yet no wider than Panama back on Earth. In some places, at the far end, it was little more than one league in width.

We were on the road for less than a day when I started to get a very uncomfortable feeling. I shared my concern with Seq-qah that afternoon while riding at the head of our party. I cannot shake this odd felling. I'd swear that we are being watched, though I cannot guess why or by whom.

I wasn't surprised when she confirmed my suspicions. I feel it too, Master. If thou wishes, I will speak with Kôjar and take all necessary precautions.

Good thinking, dear one.

She looked at me oddly for a very brief moment and then smiled at me before riding back to where Kôjar led the slave wagon to speak with him. I have always believed in delegating authority and I trusted them both to handle my security.

That evening, we set up camp in a field just off the road. We had an early dinner of qo-chahk, that odd-looking yellow vegetable, called quahk and a light beer-like beverage which I will here after refer to simply as beer. After the meal, I sat by the fire and cleaned the Colt, letting my mind wander. I still had that uneasy feeling of being watched. It was starting to annoy me that I was not able to deduce from where.

Seq-qah joined me by the fire. I am still feeling it, Master. Someone is watching us.

I wonder if it might not be a Tushük.

I do not know, Master. I some how do not think so, although I cannot say why.

I finished cleaning my sidearm and slipped it back into the shoulder holster, before putting the cleaning kit away. "Time to turn in and get some rest, little one." I told Seq-qah.

"Yes, Master." She said almost too loudly, for the benefit of whoever was watching us.

I went over to the slave wagon, stripped off my clothing and crawled into my bedroll underneath. I closed my eyes and was close to drifting off to sleep when I felt a warm naked body slip under my blankets with me. I opened my eyes expecting to see Seq-qah, only to find Ayl-lah looking at me expectantly.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, Seq-qah's voice entered my mind. Please, do not be angry, my Master. If we are right and we are being watched, it would be better for you to behave as a true slaver would. It is customary for a slaver to share his blankets with a different slave each night. It is for our...your safety. Enjoy her, Master.

Ayl-lah whispered softly. "Use me for thy pleasure, Master...I beg thee." She scrambled up until she was straddling my hips. Then, she grasped my cock, which seemed to have a mind of its own, because it was rock hard already and slowly started to lower herself on it. The head popped into her and she sucked in a deep breath. She came down a bit more when I felt an obstruction, which surprised me.

"You're a vir...?"

Before I could finish my question, she slammed her hips down and became fully impaled on me. There was a barely audible yelp of pain as my cock tore though her hymen that was followed by a groan and then a long soft moan of pleasure. "No, Master. Not anymore, I am not." She said with an adoring smile on her lips.

I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my shaft. She began to tremble. "Oh...oh, what is happening to me?" Her hips twitched as she started to come explosively. Her cum gushed out, soaking both of us from the waist down. "How can this one ever thank thee, Master?" She gasped.

Seq-qah's whispered voice interrupted sharply, yet not unkindly. "Your master made you come; you should see that he does as well."

"Oh!" Ayl-lah responded in an embarrassed whisper. "Forgive me, Master."

She started rocking her hips rapidly, kissing me like a woman possessed. Then, she was pounding against me. Her breath coming in ragged pants. "Master...I am...I am going...I am going to...." Cum started gushing out of her again. She kissed me hungrily, squeezing my shaft almost painfully. Her juices continued to flow out of her. "Master, it won't stop...I cannot stop coming...I...can...not...stop...coming." The last part became like a keening wail. While thrashing, trying to get more of my cock into her, she sat bolt upright so fast she hit her head on the bottom of the wagon, knocking herself out. She collapsed limply on top of me.

A second or two later, Seq-qah was there, gently rolling Ayl-lah's inert form off of me. Silly girl! Her chuckling voice sounded in my mind. You were her first. It seems that she may have gotten a little carried away. Seq-qah knelt between my thighs and started sucking my still hard shaft. She sucked, licked and kissed it with such enthusiasm that I would be coming in a short moment. An instant before I came, Seq-qah pulled me from her mouth and 'aimed' my cock at Ayl-lah. Several ropes of my cum sailed through the air and splashed on her, all around her hips and her nether region.

Seq-qah carefully moved Ayl-lah's unconscious body up against mine. Master, please! Do not let her know that she failed thee. It would devastate her.

But, she didn't fail me. The silly girl got a wee bit over enthusiastic and knocked herself out.

No, Master...she will see it as a failure. And Master?

Yes, little one?

Forgive me...I knew not that she was still a virgin.

Don't worry about it, girl. It's not that big of a deal. I reassured her.

I beg to differ, my Master. It is a big deal.

What?

Master, you took her virginity.

And?

She is now bound to you. Even more so than I.

Oh, shit! I thought. I recalled reading this during my research, but hadn't thought much about it. It took up just over a paragraph in the book I read. And, it was rather vague in the way it was written. Now, I just had to....