On Another World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priestess looked at me. "How shalt thou signify this union?"

I took the ring from my hand and slipped it on the index finger of her right hand. "I take you as my life-mate."

Then it was Seq-qah's turn. She took the ring she had been given and slipped it onto my finger. "I accept thee as well."

Aaz-zah put her hands upon us, her right over my heart, her left over Seq-qah's "Thou art joined. I wish thee both long life and many children." She stepped back. "Just one more thing." She picked up the goblet from the table, than offered it to me. I took a drink from it. It was sweet, very sweet and strongly alcoholic. It tasted much like Bärenjäger, a honey liqueur I drank occasionally on Earth. I passed the goblet to Seq-qah who slowly and gracefully turned it 360º and took a sip being careful to place her lips exactly where mine had touched it. Then she offered the goblet to the priestess. Aaz-zah accepted it, but instead of drinking some herself, she offered it to Kriegor. "Please Goddess, bless their joining."

Kriegor took it, turning it in a full circle as Seq-qah had done and drank deeply. "I bless this joining. I bless thee both with long life and many children." She handed the goblet to Aaz-zah. "Destroy it, so that no other lips shall ever touch it again."

Kriegor went to Seq-qah, hugged, and kissed her. Then came to me and hugged me. She kissed me and I was more than a little surprised to see her eyes flash gold for a brief moment. Her gaze passed over my body, pausing briefly on my groin; she looked at me with what I can only describe as sexual frankness. "When thou passes into the afterlife, perhaps we might...spend some time together?" She grinned wickedly and stepped back as Seq-qah turned to me.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love thee, Husband."

Kriegor, with unparalleled grace, returned to her place atop the alter. "Be well M'lord Dee-Ess, Seq-qah." She resumed her pose and became as she was before.

Aaz-zah spoke, still awestruck. "That was the first time in more than a thousand cycles that she has graced any of her people with her true presence. Thou art surely blessed."

I shrugged. "I am honored that she came and decided to attend the life-joining for Seq-qah and myself, but please don't make more out of it than it is." I offered Seq-qah my arm. "Come Wife, shall we go home?"

"Yes Husband. I would like nothing better." The joy I felt from my new wife burned in my heart. All felt right in my world now.

I took my wife back to my quarters and spent the rest of the day and most of that night making love with her.

Later, after several hours of near frantic sex, Seq-qah and I finally lay back basking in the afterglow.

"Now, just so you know...you and I will do things differently, Wife."

"How so, Master?"

"Master? You can call me husband now."

"Yes...and I shall do so publicly. When we are alone, I shall continue to call thee Master. I love thee and in my deepest heart of hearts, thou shalt always be my master, Master."

I shrugged that off. "Henceforth, you will spend every night throughout your entire pregnancy in my bed with me. And...conditions permitting, during the final quarter, I will meditate with you."

Thou dost not have to do this."

"Remember, Kriegor told me that I am the father of a completely new race of people. Should we not bond with our children together?"

"It shall be as thou wishes, Master." She said kissing me.

'She also said we were not the first. So how can I father this new race?"

"They and their children all lived long lives, but remember this, Master...Thou art not of this world...he was. Additionally, their daughters all died childless." She explained.

Something else that had been said surfaced in my mind. "When Kriegor touched you, she said daughters."

Yes Master, I am carrying twins. She said, switching to telepathic communication.

Twins, eh? I responded in kind. I was pleased and a bit proud of myself.

How long have you known?

I learned it just today when she told both of us.

Master?

Yes?

How is it that I have been blessed with such a kind and loving husband...especially at my age?

I knew that Seq-qah considered herself to be middle-aged and at just a little over 300, by Qoo-jan reckoning, she was. And...at her age by custom, was considered to be past her best child bearing years.

Also, Master, she told me we would have many children. How is that even possible?

Did she not say that you and I were blessed? I asked.

She hugged me tightly. If it were possible to die from happiness, I would not last the night.

I know...I can feel what you feel, remember? I said to her.

My new wife and I finally drifted off to sleep.

********************

We awoke together in the morning wrapped in one another's arms. Seq-qah climb out of bed first and tugged on a newly installed bell pull before assisting me out of bed.

We went into the bathroom to start our morning ritual. As I emptied my bladder, Qij-jah and Qa-teela entered. "I wish thee a good morning, Master." Qij-jah said.

"And thee, sweet Seq-qah." Said Qa-teela to Seq-qah.

The girls bathed me and my wife shaved me expertly. As I got into the tub for a relaxing soak, Seq-qah took my place on the stool and the girls bathed her. Being my wife elevated Seq-qah's social standing a great deal. She had become a part of what was considered the nobility here on Terrania. A short time later, she joined me in the tub. Qij-jah and Qa-teela stood quietly to the side waiting eagerly to grant our slightest wish. "I love thee, Husband." Seq-qah said to me. We got up, after a short relaxing soak and returned to our bedroom to dress...or to be exact to be dressed by the girls. They dressed me and then also dressed Seq-qah. I was outfitted normally, while my new wife was dressed differently and the same time, as she was before.

She wore the same style of side-less tunic and moccasin-like foot ware, but in black and gold, with her own crest displayed over her heart. Then her hair...she now wore a type of headdress, part circlet, part tube. Her hair had been brushed back, pulled through the tube part of headdress and hung down in a long ponytail that did not touch her back.

Just as we sat down to breakfast, Lot-tah came in to the room. "I bid thee a good morning, M'lord...and you, M'lady.

Seq-qah beamed. It was the first official recognition in her new status as the wife of nobility. Now...for her, it was real. I felt her joy. "And to you, M'lady."

"Are the rumors true? Our blessed goddess made an appearance and presided over thy life-joining?" Lot-tah asked in apparent excitement and disbelief.

"Oh yes! It is true! I can still barely believe it." Seq-qah answered, unable to contain her excitement.

I only nodded. A day after it happened, some of my skepticism returned. I could not help but wonder if perhaps it might not be some trick of the Olygard. My biggest problem with organized religion back on Earth was that most required blind faith and I was never big on blind faith.

"She blessed both me and mine husband." Seq-qah went on. "She also informed us that I will be having twins...and that we would have many other children. And she drank from the goblet of joining, herself!"

Lot-tah slipped around the table and hugged Seq-qah. "I know that I should not be envious, but I am...please except my apology."

Seq-qah turned serious. "I fear that many will become envious of me now. It is not the Qoo-jan way. That M'lord Dee-Ess and I are now wed and I am carrying his children, it will be hard for many of our race to understand. What shall we do, Husband? Should we not do whatever we can to limit or perhaps eliminate this all together?"

"To be honest, I have no idea of what we could do yet." A memory came back to me. "Ah...now I know."

"What, Husband?"

"Remember the legend? The children were taken away? It was for their safety, right? Somebody obviously meant them harm.

"Then I worry about the safety of my children, Husband."

"We have time to work on that, come Seq-qah." Lot-tah said.

"Where?" Seq-qah asked.

"To a tea...." A tea was something akin to a tea party back on Earth. They were usually attended by women of high social standing. This would be something like a 'coming out' party for Seq-qah.

I was instantly wary. My only knowledge in this area was with Marine Corps officer's wives. Many of them were arrogant and thought their fecal matter was not odiferous. The truth was that as far as I was concerned, their shit really did stink. "Be careful, Wife."

They left and I spent the morning finishing all that hated paperwork.

I had a quick lunch and settled back to relax at little.

Seq-qah returned soon after, throwing herself into my arms and kissing me as if she hadn't seen me in days.

In the early afternoon, Seq-qah and I were taking it easy in our quarters. "Seq-qah, I want you to let your hair grow out."

"Master...I shall obey thee, but I did not wish to give up medicine yet, maybe a little in the future, but never completely."

"I am not asking you to give anything up. I only want you to grow all of your hair back out."

"It shall be as thou wishes, Master."

'How did the tea go?"

"Better than thou may thinkest, Master. They were all very polite and friendly...with one exception. General Guerrae's wife, her name is Pehtunnia and she clearly thought herself better than I, but she was not rude to me."

"If anyone ever is unnecessarily rude to you, you will inform me immediately." I said...secretly praying that racism would never rear its ugly head on this world.

Later, as we getting into bed, Qij-jah and Qa-teela entered our bedchamber looking at us both expectantly. My lovely first wife turned to me and became very serious. "The time has come for us to speak, Husband." Said Seq-qah.

To be continued.

*******************

Author's Notes:

Many, many thanks to my editor Pixie87. This is the third chapter she's edited for me...I forgot to acknowledge her in the last one...sorry 'bout that, darlin'.

And thanks also out go to my official, unofficial proofreader, UnexpectedVixen.... Thanks Little One.

As usual, constructive criticism/comments are always welcome, but please keep any 'cheap-shots' to yourselves.

DS