On Any Given Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Dan and Trina concludes.
5.7k words
4.42
232.8k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,234 Followers

I've had a lot of requests to for an ending to this story. The original story will stand on its own the way it is, but I tend to punish myself. I'll try not to fuck it up too badly. I would also like to clean up the mess I made of this posting. I won't go into the details, let's just say I 'm sorry for the fragmented posting. LYG

*

Yesterday, I was a thirty five year old man viewing the world through rose colored glasses. I believed in love and commitment, I had made vows to stay true and I intended to keep them. I lived in a dream world where there were no lies or secrets between lovers. Trust was absolute, and marriage was for life.

Well, who am I today? I'm not that guy anymore that's for goddamned sure, my heart was ripped from my chest and replaced with a scar covered crusty organ that only serves to pump ice water through my veins. The man that Dan was yesterday was killed as surely as if he'd been shot between the eyes with a 45 caliber slug.

My wife Trina had pulled that fucking trigger. She had put an end to all that I held sacred. For months she had the chance to cure me of the disease she had inflicted on me. Hell, she's a doctor, she could have pulled me through some how. But she chose to kill me with her cheating and her lies, she almost had me in recovery at one point but another of her lies caused the final relapse and finally the death of poor Dan.

I'm sure you all know my story, seems like I'm the only one that didn't. Let me sum it up for you, my lovely wife Dr. Trina was caught by yours truly in very compromising situation. I chose not to tell the bitch what I knew. My plan was simple, let her figure it out. She had caused the rift in our marriage, I was going to let her fix it. Well, as time went by she was not even close to succeeding in healing our broken nuptials. After months she settled on a plan that involved her inheritance from her grandfather that had recently passed. I began to see no clear resolution to our plight and in a moment of weakness forgave her dalliance. True to form, my ever-talkative wife tried to explain her lapse and confessed to a different affair. Yes, it would seem that there had been more than one. I now knew about at least two of her affairs, but she is unaware of that.

I'm not the type of man that is driven by greed, or maybe I should say wasn't that type. Actually, even now the wealth is not the true issue. The fact that Trina placed it on the line to assure me she would remain faithful to me is the crux. I have given so much to her to this point, I intend to give no more. She has taken all the love I had and left me empty.

As the days passed since finding out about my loving wife's affairs, I have become very despondent. Life holds no value anymore, and I only remain with her out of habit. I was on a downhill slide, and Trina noticed.

"Honey, what the matter, aren't you feeling well?" she asked, feeling my temperature with her hand to my cheek.

"I'm fine Trina, it's this whole fucked up mess of a marriage that's sick."

"Dan, Honey? I thought we were ok. What's wrong Baby, I thought... well, you said you'd forgiven me. Did you change your mind?"

"Yeah Trina, a lot of things have changed. I thought once that you loved me, but I can see now I was wrong, dead wrong."

"But I do love you..."

"Save it Trina, it won't work any more. You played me for a fool, what is it that you get out of treating me this way, is it some sick game you play? Do you enjoy hurting me? Why Trina, you have what you want, money, career, why not just leave me if you don't love me?"

"So you know about the others, I was wandering how long it would take you to find out," she replied coldly.

"Yeah Trina, you told me, but that doesn't tell me why. Be truthful for once, why'd you do it, why not just leave me. Why was it important for you to toy with my affections."

Trina got up and walked a few steps before turning, "You're such a moron Dan," she turned back and left the room.

As I have said before, Trina was smart, probably too smart. There was something more to all of this shit than I could grasp at the moment. I needed to find a diversion to get my mind off Trina and what she had done to me, if only for a few hours. I got my jacket and was headed for the door when Trina ambushed me, she really turned up the heat.

Trina threw herself at me and buried her face against my neck, her lips kissing as she spoke, "Look Dan, I'm sorry about what I said before, you know I didn't mean it. It was just in the heat of the moment, please forgive me, it won't happen again. Can't we forget all of this and get back to the way things used to be?"

"How are you going to do that Trina, tell me how in the hell are you going to do that? You can't make what happened go away, what's done is done. You took something precious to me and shit all over it, you took that from me Trina, and stained it. No Trina, there is no way we will ever be the same, not now, not ever." I walked away and out the door. I stood on my front porch and stared out at the world, where was I going and how was I going to get there from here? I decided to walk instead of drive, shit, I could run over somebody and not even know it in the dark mood I was in.

"Oh swell, George, what the fuck does he want now?" I thought, as he angled across the street towards me. I kept my eyes focused forward, but it was inevitable that we would collide. I knew that if he got close enough, I would rearrange his looks.

I held up my hand to wave him off, but he continued toward me, "George, I'll give you one chance to walk away," I said, but he continued, "One more fucking step and I swear to god I will kick your ass," I warned again.

"Look man, there's no need to get all hostile. I just want..."

I threw a haymaker from deep down in the well. It lifted Georgie boy clean off his feet and sent him flying to the pavement. My fist hurt like a bitch, but the pain was nothing compared to the satisfaction I felt.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" he moaned.

"George, are you a fucking retard or what?' I spat, "You fuck my wife and you think I won't be mad?

"Hey, she said you were ok with it. She was the one that put the moves on me man..."

That's all he could get out before I kicked him square in the balls. He doubled over cradling his smashed huevos, and tried to catch his breath.

"Tell me asshole, would you be ok with it if I fucked Lissa. How 'bout it DUDE, would it be ok with you?" I said in my best surfer slang.

"Hey man, just leave Lissa out of this..."

"You fucking dickhead, she doesn't know does she? Well pal, she will, I'm going to tell her all the details you prick, and let's see if she is ok with it too."

I started to walk away when I heard George mutter, "Goddamn cunt, if you weren't shooting blanks, maybe she wouldn't have to fuck around on you."

I walked back and picked him up by his long straggly hair, my fist hit him so hard in the nuts that I swear my knuckles tickled his kidneys. George went to his knees, and was puking his guts out as I walked down the street.

I laughed a little at the thought of Melissa getting custody of George's surfboards. Melissa was going to blow a gasket when I told... Hey, wait just a damn minute, what the fuck did George just say about me shooting blanks? What the hell was that supposed to mean? I hadn't had a vasectomy, there was no way, no goddamned way.

The next afternoon I was sitting in my urologist's office waiting to do a sperm count test. It didn't mean anything in terms of Trina and me anymore, but I wanted to know what the hell George was going on about. We had decided, Trina and I, to put off having children until her career was solidly established, that would mean late life children, but we were ok with that.

The nurse called me to come back to the exam room, I recognized her as a nurse that had once worked for Trina. We went through the usual routine, height, weight, blood pressure and temperature. Donna, the nurse, gave me one of those paper gowns and told me the doctor would be in soon.

When the doc finally got around to me, I'd been standing there with my ass hanging out for half an hour or more. It's a little unnerving for a man to stick his face right there into the business end of your dick. Even more so when he snaps on the rubber gloves and starts to handle your package. Donna didn't make things any easier, she would lick her lips while staring me straight in the eyes after every glance down at my cock.

The doc slid his little stool back after his exam and asked Donna to take care of the sample. Sample, shit, I hadn't even thought of that. I know that sounds stupid, but I really hadn't thought about how they ran the test. She handed me a cup, and told me she would need a sperm sample. It was kind of awkward, standing there holding that little cup, and knowing Donna, who I'd known for several years, was going to be right out side with full knowledge that I was masturbating on the other side of the door.

Donna turned and went to a cabinet, instead of crouching like a lady, she bent over at the waist with her legs spread more than necessary. As she leaned into the cabinet I got a great deliberate view of her ass. She turned back, handing me a magazine, "I think this one will produce the desired effect," she smirked.

After she left, I was thinking that I should have gone to another doctor where no one knew me, I may not have been quite so embarrassed. I really was in no mood for this, the thoughts of Trina fucking other men were not helping to get me hard.

I had been in the exam room for a long time when the door opened slightly, "Dan, are you ok, are we having a little problem?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, sort of," I replied sheepishly.

Donna entered the room and closed the door, locking it behind her.

"Donna," I said with astonishment, "I don't think... what if somebody were to... this isn't right..."

I was still babbling when she pulled her top off and unclasped her bra. She pulled the little stool under her ass, and slid in close, just like the doctor had done. I didn't get that weird feeling this time, the feeling was quite different and not at all unpleasant. Donna was doing what the sex magazine couldn't, my dick was swelling and I was now hard.

With her hands now stroking my hard shaft, I was beyond protesting now. I watched her jiggling tits bounce with every exhilarating stroke, her nipples grew tight with excitement. It's funny when I think back now, how Trina didn't even rate a distant thought while Donna pumped my rock hard cock, and in a couple of minutes she had the sample.

I thought I would feel shame or guilt, but I didn't. I felt no remorse at all, I know what I did was wrong, but right then I didn't give a shit. Still half undressed, Donna came up and sat next to me on the exam table. She reached for my hand, and we sat quietly for a moment.

I spoke first. "That was pretty amazing, I hope that isn't part of your job description. What if somebody would have walked in?"

"They're all gone, we're the only two left in the building."

"So you were just trying to get rid of me huh?" I joked.

"Yes and no, I was kind of hoping that..."

"Donna, I would really like nothing more, but I have some issues to work through first."

"Well then let's get the hell out this place and you can buy me a drink, I think a world class hand job deserves at least one beer and I'm a good listener."

"If you twist my arm," I quipped.

She reached under the gown and gripped my balls, "Is that close enough?" she giggled.

It turned out that Donna was a hell of a listener, and she sat patiently as I related my tale of adultery and deceit. One beer turned into two, and I insisted she join me for dinner. I felt the weight of the world lift from my shoulders, it turned out that I did need to unload.

The hours passed too quickly, and I soon found myself on Donna's doorstep wishing for more time. I kissed her tenderly and I felt her respond, but like in a game of chicken, I flinched first. I thanked Donna for a wonderful evening and promised to call, there was no doubt in my mind that I would someday meet that promise.

Trina was waiting for me when I arrived home. As I walked toward my study, she put on the full court press, "Dan, Honey, could we sit down and talk for a while?" her voice was syrupy sweet.

"Shit Trina, what's the point, haven't we beat this to death already? Until you're ready to give me the real reason that you found it necessary to go outside our marriage for selfish enjoyment, I have nothing left to say to you."

"But Danny," she whined, "I... I... don't..." she stuttered, and then the tears came.

I went into the kitchen and tore off a length of paper towel and tossed it to her on my way back by. I felt her tears were as real as my pity for her, no need to soil one of my handkerchiefs on the bullshit she was spewing. I walked on by to my den.

She called out, "I love you Danny," with emphasis at the end so I could hear her over the slamming door.

Try as I might, sleep would not come. Many things twirled and twisted through my head, what did I ever do to deserve all of this? It could be that Trina grew tired of me, but that made no sense to me. She was very clear with her last words to me, "I love you Danny." I'm glad she didn't hate me, if she could do this to me when she loved me, imagine the pain she could inflict if she hated me.

What about what George had said to me about shooting blanks, why the secrecy and rush to have a baby now? If she was doing this just to conceive, ah, fuck, this is all ludicrous. Surly she would talk to me about it, and how would George know. I must watch too much TV, how would plain old Dan get involved in a big conspiracy? That notion was crazy, she was cheating on me, pure and simple, that had to be the answer. The question still remains though, why?

All I got from my night's confusion, were bloodshot eyes. I still had no clear vision of what was going on and no real direction where my life was headed. I thought about just walking away, leave all this crap behind and see when life would take me, but that wasn't me. I had to know what went wrong, and goddamn it that's what my impetus became.

The night wasn't a total loss however. I realized one thing at least, some people couldn't shut up. If you let them talk enough, they will tell you what you want, regardless. A weakness I suppose, a weakness I would try to exploit given half a chance.

I wish Bill was still around, while I thought his last piece of advice was pure shit, he did have a lot of common sense. Common sense was sure something that I hadn't seen lurking around much lately, my self included. I remembered yesterday in the doctor's office, while I enjoyed myself, that wasn't the smartest thing to do. I could have, should have, stopped Donna, but I didn't.

I made my regular rounds that day on cruise control. The last call of the day would be with my old buddy Mike, you remember him, it's where this whole fucking nightmare started.

"Hey Dan, how you doing?" Mike greeted me.

"Not too shabby, I just dropped by to see if you're ready to get rid of all that junk equipment and finally buy some real gear."

"You wish, and if I remember right, you're the one that sold me all of that junk."

"Ok, you got me there. Say Mike, are you still perving on your customers? That last DVD was pretty hot, anymore you want to share?" I probed.

His ears perked up, "Yeah, I got a few more."

"Look Mike, I'll be straight with you, we've known each other quite awhile, remember that hot one you showed me last time I was here?"

"Yeah, who could forget her."

"Yeah, can't forget that one that's for sure. Mike I don't know exactly how to say it, but that was my wife on that vid and I was wondering if you had any more recent stuff on her?"

"Shit! You're kidding me, man, I'm sorry buddy I..."

"Hey, it's not your fault. I'm just looking for a little more footage to confront her."

"You know I'll do anything I can to help, and it looks like she's becoming a regular."

I left a new very high end camera with Mike, he promised to let me know if he caught Trina in the act. I actually hoped that it had been the only time, I wanted to be wrong, I really did.

When I got home, I found the note Trina had left me. The thought that she had run out on me flashed through my head before I got a chance to read it. The note said she was going home to see her parents for a few days, she wanted to give me some space. Today was Tuesday, and she would be home Sunday.

I stayed in the office the next day to get caught up with some reports. It was busy work and didn't require a lot of concentration on my part. I got a couple of calls that day, the first from my urologist asking me to come by for my test results. The other turned out to be more interesting, it was from Trina's Grandmother.

After the small talk she went right to the reason she'd called, "Daniel, what is going on between you two. Don't bother to deny it, I know something is up."

"Bess, you cut right to the chase don't you? Look, if you want to know, you'll have to ask Trina."

"Don't you think I haven't, but Daniel, she's lying to me. If I were to believe her, everything is just fine between you two, but I know better."

"I'm sorry Bess but things are complicated, you'll have to ask Trina. I can't say anything more."

"Young man, with Bill gone, I'm the head of this family. I didn't ask for this but it's my responsibility. There's a lot at stake here, and I have to make certain that the terms of Bill's will are carried out to the letter. There is a lot of money on the line."

"Bess, that nine million, I mean, it's not the important thing here. Christ, if all this means to her is money, then she can keep it."

"Surely you're joking, nine million is just a drop in the well. The terms of the trust fund are very specific, you are part of this family now and you must uphold your end."

I was more confused than ever now, trust fund? What trust fund? I held Bess at bay, I needed to figure out what the hell she was talking about before I stuck my foot in my mouth like every one else. I had to get a hold of a copy of Bill's last will and testament.

I left work a little after four, I stopped in to get the test results. The vote was in and the results say, my little swimmers were nearly nonexistent. The doctor went on to add that my last test results were about the same. Did you catch that? Last test, what last test? Something tasted foul about that to me. I didn't take time to grieve for the little guys, I doubted I'd ever need them anyway. Why would Trina have my sperm tested?

I was supposed to be finding answers, but the questions were coming faster. I chatted with Donna before I left the office, I reminded her that I would indeed call soon. I had the house to myself, so I opened a can of soup and burned a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. After a couple of bites, I decided to eat beer instead.

With the house empty, I searched all of the obvious places for Bill's will, and then got a little more systematic after uncovering nothing. Room by room I looked, room by room I came up empty handed. The one and only thing I found was the key to our safety deposit box, now I had to remember which bank fit the key.

At lunch the next day, I found myself in the lobby of the bank. If I opened the box and got another handful of questions, they would be hauling me to the loony bin. Well surprise, surprise, the will was there along with a few other interesting documents. The will was as big as a bible, I would need some expert help to wade through this.

I was lucky enough to find a law practice that handled both probate law and divorces as well. I wanted to be prepaid because I could see no way to salvage our once perfect marriage. I discussed the facts that I knew, and answered all the questions that I could.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,234 Followers
12