On Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

We broke apart with a long sigh. Confidently, she took my hand and led me back toward the rear of the boat. She reached up to caress Dan’s face as we passed him on our way aft. She drew me to the padded bench seats at the stern and settled on my lap. She lifted one of my wrists with her long graceful fingers and placed it on her bare breast, encouraging me to squeeze. I did and she let out a long soft “O-o-o-h-h-h,” and settled her head on my shoulder. I fondled, stroked, teased and generally enjoyed myself with her soft, generous breasts. I dipped my head down and sucked one of her dark puffy nipples bringing little cries of delight from her. My other hand was around her waist as she sat on my lap and it drifted to her soft and ample bottom hunting similar delights in that field. She was fleshier there than I had expected and I was delighted at the soft luxurious feel of her cheeks. Her breathing deepened; her head relaxed on my shoulder. She squirmed delightfully in my lap.

“I’ve wanted you since the first time I saw you,” she whispered. “We can really have a great time.” Her hand slipped down my chest and found my nipples. Her fingers teased them as mine had teased hers. “You’re sure you don’t mind? --- About Dan, I mean?”

“I think it will be OK,” I responded, trying to sound as confident as she was. Truthfully, my mind was still full of doubt but my hands were full of luscious tits and ass and I didn’t want to put the obvious outcome of the afternoon in jeopardy by confessing. Maybe she sensed it anyway because she became even more seductive.

“Your hands feel so good,” she cooed, “so strong and warm. Play just a little rougher with me, OK? --- Here --- Oh, yes, that’s it! --- My nipples,” she was whispering in my ear now, “--- pinch them a little. --- OH! Yes! Yes! Oh, Jim! I love that! Now squeeze me hard! M-M-M-M-M-M! Oh, God! That’s wonderful! --- Do it to the other one now, OK? --- OH! Yes! --- Just a little more! Oh, thank you!”

My God! I was boiling hot in no time! She really knew how to relieve the tension. I felt her fingers on my wrist again, felt it guided down to the warm, thick thatch between her luscious legs. “Could you please tease my pussy a little? –-- Ah-h-h! Oh, Yes! --- Put your fingers inside me! --- Yes! That’s it! Oh, Jim! --- Oh! A little more --- YES! Fuck me a little! --- That’s so goo-o-o-o-d! It’s making me so wet! Oh, Jim, Jim, you know just what to do! Can you feel how wet and open for you I am? --- How much I want you? How much I want to suck you and fuck you ---right now!

After that all my doubt was gone and Dan might as well have been on the moon. The beautiful bundle of dark-haired pulchritrude in my lap was the only thing in the universe. Her ivory skin flowed and rippled under my hands. My fingers were into her up to the last knuckle and her soft little cries stoked my passion to impossible heights.

The boat had slowed. I looked up to see Dan maneuvering into an inlet sheltered on one side by a cliff and open to the bay on the other side. While I continued feeling up his wife, he dropped the sail and then the anchor. My hand was wet with her juices now and I was as high as I had been in months. The pain and humiliation of my divorce were sunk deeper than the water we were rocking on. Lana had never reacted to me this way!

Janet sucked greedily on one of my nipples and her hand was in my lap searching, then finding the hard ridge of flesh that was there beneath the cut-off jeans. “O-o-o-o-h-h!” she sighed playfully, “do you have a present for me? Can I see it?”

Hell yes, I thought,it might as well be now. I helped her off of my lap and stood in front of her. I unbuttoned, unzipped and dropped my shorts along with my briefs.

“Oh, Dan!” she called to her husband, “He’s . . . he’s so . . . big!” She fondled my balls and stroked the rapidly growing shaft in obvious appreciation. She peeled the foreskin back and kissed the tight, shiny purple head softly with pursed lips. A bit of clear fluid beaded at the opening and she licked it up with a soft little cry. She lifted my balls on the tips of her fingers, pushed my cock up against my stomach and to her knees to kiss each one, tonguing them slowly and finally taking them into her mouth one at a time for a soft sucking. Her hand slid smoothly up and down the back of my thigh, squeezing and caressing. After a few seconds she looked up at me, her face bright with fun and anticipation.

“I’m going to enjoy this big beautiful tool,” she purred, her eyes locked into mine. “I hope I can make you come right away!” She was stroking my cock slowly with a tight hand and cradling my balls in the other hand, massaging gently. I was getting really hot and she knew just how to stoke the fire.

“Would you like that, Jim? Would you like for me to kneel here in front of you and suck you off --- till you come in my mouth?” She was gazing at my cock now, watching it grow even larger and harder in her hand.

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue a little and rested the head of my cock on it. Slowly, she lifted her tongue up and down a few times, teasing and grinning as much as possible. Then she slipped her lips over the head, keeping them tight. The sensation was electric! She paused for a moment and held me motionless in her mouth, still watching me. I felt her tongue sliding on the underside, pulling softly. “Mm, mm, mm,” she murmured. Her lips twisted and tightened then pulled off with a soft popping sound.

“Could you feel that?” she asked. “Could you feel my tongue? I’m tasting you, learning your taste and your size. Do you like it?”

“Yes!” I managed to choke out. “Please don’t stop!”

She laughed lightly and took me back into her mouth, sliding her lips deeply down onto me. Her cheeks hollowed with the suction. Her lips turned nearly inside out as she dragged them back up the length of my shaft. I felt the tide rising and locked my muscles up but she knew again what to do. She tightened her grip on the shaft and squeezed, stopping the blood flow and sending the tide back out to sea again.

“You taste good, Jim!” she breathed softly. “Your hard-on feels so good in my mouth --- so big and thick and hot! I’ll bet your cum is delicious!” Christ! She was going to make me come just by talking about it!

There was a movement behind me, a shadow, and I knew that Dan had begun watching. Suddenly, I felt a rush of power because he was there --- watching us --- watching me slide my iron-hard cock into his wife’s mouth. I forced myself to go slow --- to enjoy every moment of it and keep control of the situation. My need for release subsided, subordinated to my enjoyment of the power I was feeling taking my pleasure in the mouth of another man’s wife while he watched. I felt an incredible rush as I watched my cock disappear between Janet’s lips, then reappear, slick and wet with her saliva. Her soft sounds of lust and enjoyment added immensely to the high. I reached out and rested my hand on the back of her head possessively, setting a motion and tempo that pleased me. Suddenly, Janet drew her mouth up and off of me, began caressing my cock with tight fingers and smiled up into my face. Her other hand massaged my balls gently.

“Oh, God, I love this!” she said aloud. “I love the feel of you in my mouth! Your balls are so big and exciting in their warm little sack! May I kiss them, Jim? H-m-m? May I?” I nodded and grunted, hardly able to speak and she pushed my cock up against my belly and dipped her face beneath. I felt her lips seek out one of my balls, kiss it, lick it and then suck it gently into her mouth for a warm tongue massage. She treated the other the same and when she was finished I was feeling the pressure again. I was not going to be able to hold out much longer. Her hand tightened around my shaft and pumped furiously for a few strokes.

“Don’t hold back any more, Jim!” she begged in a voice both pleading and demanding, “Please, come now, baby! Let me have it all!”

She was barely able to fit her lips over the head again before I gushed into her mouth, filling it with a week’s store of cum. She cried out with pleasure and triumph and let the next couple of spurts land on her face, streaking her cheeks and coating her lips. More ran down her chin and dripped on her breasts and thighs. “Oh! . . . Oh! . . . Oh!” she cried aloud as she pumped me dry, my cock still held tight against her lips. When I subsided at last, she took me back into her mouth and sucked gently, caressingly as I softened.

After several seconds, I heard Dan say softly, “Rub it on her lips. She likes that.” I started a little because I had nearly forgotten that he was there. I rolled my cock across her lips and cheeks and she smiled and uttered some low growling sounds of pleasure and licked it as it went past. At last, I slipped from her smiling, glistening lips. A last bit of come spilled from the corner of her mouth. Perspiration beaded on her forehead and her cheeks were red. She settled back on her heels and I saw thick creamy cum slip from between her lips back onto the head of my cock. She smiled up again, then locked her eyes into mine and made sure I watched as she licked it back up and swallowed it. She continued to lick and suck until I was thoroughly cleaned. She sat back, licking her fingers.

She raised her face to me with that adoring look that Dan had mentioned when he told of watching her with the guy in the living room. “That was fun,” she said in a voice husky with lust, “and just as delicious as I knew it would be. Oh, your cum is good --- thick and creamy just the way I like it!”

Janet cuddled with me as Dan went below for more grog. She kissed me tenderly and said, “Later, baby, later there will be more!” Dan returned with the drinks and we all relaxed then. The evening was drawing down, the shadows lengthening across the inlet. The heat was still palpable and heavy. Dan was the only one with clothes on. I felt liberated and at ease, naked as I was. Janet lay naked in the seat between us her head on Dan’s lap and her thighs across mine. Soft shadows of the trees on the cliff undulated across her luscious body. Dan and I both caressed her softly as we drank and talked about sailing and the wind and weather and the boat and anything but sex.

When our glasses were empty I put my shorts back on and Janet went forward and retrieved her bikini and jacket. She slipped into the jacket and tied the sash but stuffed the bikini into the space beneath the seat. We went below and Janet began cooking for us. When she was finished, she presented us with large, rare steaks juicy and seared, nestled next to brown fried potatoes. Thick slices of apple pie and rich, dark coffee rounded off the feast. We talked and laughed in perfect contentment. My eyes wandered often to the opening in Janet’s jacket where the soft curve of her breast was visible or to her ivory-white thighs as they twisted together.

Dan, the only smoker, went on deck for a cigarette and Janet cleared the table. When she had everything piled on the sideboard she embraced me from behind and placed her lips next to my ear.

“Tired?” she asked.

“Not in the least,” I assured her.

“Good! Because I want you to fuck me! I can’t wait to feel your big tool inside me! Oh, Jim, baby!” Her arms tightened around me. “Fuck me and make itreal good, will you?”

“I’m ready,” I responded.

“Good! Let’s get started. Dan will be down in a few minutes but we can begin now!” She slipped around in front of me and plastered her lips on mine. Her impudent and hot little tongue invaded my mouth as she settled on my lap. Her jacket had been left on the floor. My hands were immediately busy repeating the journey of the afternoon, her exciting tits with their hard, dark nipples, her round sexy thighs --- her gorgeous, warm and cushiony ass! Kiss after kiss after kiss slid wetly across our mouths. Her lips were on fire with her passion.

“Oh, Jim!” she whispered between kisses, “no one has ever ---ever --- thrilled me the way you do! Please, please, please! Play with me like you did before! Here, --- put your hand --- m-m-m! Yes, Baby --- Oh, --- that’s it! Oh, God, your big warm hands! YES! --- I’m so hot I could melt! --- Take me to the bed! Now!”

I lifted her in my arms and made my way to the bunk in the forward compartment. She never stopped kissing me the whole way. I lowered her to the bed and dropped my shorts to the floor. She pulled me down onto her hot little body, writhing beneath me like a soft little snake.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she gasped, “Feel me up some more! I love your hands!”

I went to work on her tits and thighs, feeling her deeply with hard stiff fingers, bruising her tender flesh, working my way to her bottom where I kneaded and pinched and finally slapped her cheeks hard. She mewed and cried and bucked beneath me, a woman truly ready to be fucked. Suddenly, I was struck with inspiration and began to talk to her in her own language,

“Open your legs, Janet!” I said in full voice, “I want your pretty little cunt!”

She let out a loud gasp of excitement and arched her pelvis off of the bed to meet my questing fingers. I invaded her sopping pussy and gave her a vigorous fingerfucking till she cried out.

“Oh, please! No more! Give it to me, Jim! Pl-e-e-e-ease, Give it to me!”

I rolled between her wide-open thighs and sank immediately into her cunt, plunging hard and fast into her. I held her ass tight in my hands and thrust in to the hilt, pinned her to the mattress, striving to get all of her eager and willing pussy, wanting all of her heat and passion.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried, “Please don’t stop! Don’t ever stop! I’m going to come!” She boiled over in waves of clutching orgasm, binding me to her with arms and legs like steel bands. I’d never had such glorious sex!

When she subsided, I continued to thrust in and out of her body seeking the release that I needed so badly. She pulled my face down to hers and said, “Don’t come inside me! Come in my mouth again --- Please. Jim, please! Come in my mouth again so I can taste you!”

Her words pushed me over the edge and I pulled out of her spasming cunt and arched my body up till my cock was in her face.

“Here!” I said, and she turned her head to take me in. I pumped my cock twice and a strong bolt of cum shot onto her face. She arched her body off of the bed and squealed as jet after jet shot across her cheeks and onto her lips. She caught my cock with her lips and sucked the rest into her mouth. For the second time that day I watched in satisfaction as my semen rolled out of Janet’s mouth and coated her chin and lips.

She was trembling and clutching me to her as I pumped the last of my semen into her eagerly sucking lips. I lay down beside her on the bed as she gently sucked and laved with her tongue till I was soft in her mouth. We lay still for several minutes while we both calmed and returned to normal breathing.

Sometime during our semi-conscious writhing and struggling, Dan had returned and was sitting in a chair near the bed. He said nothing, but rose and left again.

Janet turned to me. “Listen,” she said, “I have to tell you this while I can. I really meant it when I said that no one had ever thrilled me like you. I’ll never get over you! Right now --- this minute --- I’d like to leave Dan and be your woman --- or your wife or your whore or what ever you want me to be. But I can’t leave him. I love him too much. Do you understand? There’s just too much between us and I know that he loves me! Do you understand?”

“Yes --- yes, of course I do!” I assured her. “But can we see each other? Like this, I mean?”

“Oh, yes! Yes, we can!” she answered. “I mean, Dan will be there, too --- most of the time. But maybe we could --- you know –-- get together by ourselves once in a while. Would you like that?”

“More than anything!” I said.

She never left Dan. I continued to see her for several years. Often Dan was there to watch. But just as often we saw each other alone and I never knew if Dan found out about those times or not. I didn’t ask and neither of them ever said. Janet continued to give me her gorgeous little body, soft and strong and warm, generously and without reservation and I continued to give her everything that I could determine that she wanted from me. She taught me how to please her and to bring her to flaming passion with foreplay. I spent long minutes, even hours, toying with her tender tits, teasing her large, dark and sensitive nipples, pulling and twisting them till she screamed in ecstasy. I learned to caress her vulva with patient fingers before applying my lips and tongue, waiting for her slick, hot wetness that never failed to descend and excite me.

Her passion and appreciation never seemed to abate. She had one peculiarity: she always wanted me to come in her mouth. She seemed to want it more than anything else. She often writhed and squirmed in orgasmic delight as I pumped my semen between her loving lips.

As for me, I loved her voluptuous little ass. I soon began to appreciate how lovely it felt as I fucked her from behind with her on her knees and her face on a pillow, uttering a soft little, “oh!” with each thrust. The softness of her round, generous bottom as it spread out against my groin with each thrust was heaven! She developed a taste for spanking, too --- a taste that I readily encouraged and indulged. Often --- but only on the occasions when we met alone --- I reddened her bottom and her tender white thighs with sharp spankings that turned her into a wildcat. She bucked and thrust her impudent little rump back against my raging hard-on till we collapsed, satisfied and gasping for air, her tits soft and pliant in my hands, her hot little ass still squirming greedily against me.

Her cunt was the sweetest that I have ever known --- and I have known a few. After our first encounter, I ate her pussy as a matter of habit and looked forward to it every time. I let her teach me how to please her and I loved the feel of her fingers twined in my hair, the eager rise and fall of her pelvis as she rubbed her cunt lips on my mouth, sighing and murmuring her pleasure as she did. Her fragrance has never left my memory. Her taste abides with me yet.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12