On Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
38 Followers

“Skyler, I’ve never felt anything like that before,” Karen said almost breathlessly, as the last few ripples of her orgasm began to recede. “That was wonderful. Now, come here.”

As he stood to move back toward the head of the bed to her, she stopped him. Sitting up, and wearing a seductive smile, she reached for his belt buckle. Sliding off his pants and underwear, she felt her own arousal building again when she saw how big and hard he was. Cupping him gently, she took him in her mouth. Working her hand up and down the length of his shaft, she sucked eagerly on the head of his cock. In less than a minute, Skyler’s breath was coming in short gasps as he fought to prolong the incredible sensation Karen was giving him.

“I don’t think . . . I can . . . hold off,” he said between breaths.

Karen stopped only long enough to look up at him and say, “I don’t want you too,” and then went back to work on him. Taking him almost completely in her mouth, he moved his hips faster in rhythm with her sucking. When he had reached the point of no return, and could no longer stand the pleasurable pressure that was building, he closed his eyes, stiffened, and cried out, as he released three or four rapid bursts of semen deep into her throat. She held his hips and swallowed as quickly as she could. Skyler felt like he was going to collapse.

“Oh my God, Karen” he said, as she slowly licked the last few drops. “That was incredible. I . . .”

“Shhhh” she whispered, as she pulled him gently back on the bed beside her. “Just hold me,” she said.

Skyler cradled her head against his chest, and stroked her hair. “Tell me everything,” he said.

She looked up into his eyes. “What do you mean?” she asked.

“I want to know everything about you. I want to know everything about you from the time you were born right up to this very minute. I want to know what you were like as a child, as an adolescent, and as a young woman. I want to know what you like and dislike, I want to know what turns you on and off.”

Karen chuckled, “Are you serious? You might be disappointed.”

“Never” he said, and kissed her. “Do you know what I see in those bright green eyes?” he asked.

“What?” she asked, running her finger playfully along the bridge of his nose.

“I see a woman of immense depth. I see a woman who loves unconditionally. And I see a sexually uninhibited woman who drives me to the point of madness!” he said, rolling on top of her. Karen laughed, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Staring intently into his brown eyes, she said, “Skyler?”

“Yes?”

“I want you to make love to me. I don’t want you to fuck me. I want you to make love to me. Do you understand?”

“Absolutely” he said, as he lowered his lips to hers.

“You are the sexiest woman in the world,” he whispered in her ear.

“Oh Skyler, I need you inside of me, now.” She reached between them and guided him to her opening.

“Slowly . . . at first, okay?” she said.

“I want to give you pleasure,” he said as he eased his hips forward, sliding partially inside.

“I know you do, and I know you will,” she said, as she placed her hands on his hips and pulled him forward.

Karen gasped as he slid completely inside. He was big, but not too big. He filled her completely. Skyler moved in and out of her slowly as he stroked her hair, never taking his eyes away from hers.

“Yes . . . that’s how . . . now a little faster,” she said, as she arched her hips to match his movement.

“That feels so good,” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck while wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Yes, you feel so warm and tight,” Skyler said, moving slowly in and out of her.

“A little faster now,” Karen said, as her breathing quickened.

Skyler kissed her passionately, moving his tongue in rhythm with his thrusting.

“Faster now . . . yes, faster,” Karen said, as she matched his thrusts with her hips. She felt herself climbing toward release. She was on the roller coaster again. The sensation of him filling her, retreating, and then filling her again was pushing her toward the peak.

“Yessssss!” she cried, as the second, and more powerful orgasm overtook her.

“Oh Karen!” he cried, as he convulsed in orgasm, releasing his seed deep inside of her.

Nearly breathless, they lay in each other’s arms for several minutes.

After showering together, Skyler dressed and stood before the front door.

“May I call you later?” he asked.

“Of course,” Karen said. “Would you like to have dinner with us this evening? You could meet Kali.”

“I would like that very much,” he said, smiling.

Karen watched Skyler drive away. It was 3am, but she was tempted to call Beth and thank her for switching call. No, she thought. She’ll find out soon enough.

Jeff818
Jeff818
38 Followers
12