On-Camera After Bar 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

Joe had already gotten his dirty kicks with Marina. I knew that I had to lick Carlotta's asshole. Carlotta cattily sidled up to me, placed her hand around my penis and testicles, and manipulated them while grinning predatorily at me.

"Lick-out and tongue-fuck my asshole, Tom," she told me with a contemptuous sneer.

While Marina and Joe looked on, she slipped down her expensive designer blue jeans and panties. I knelt behind her. I looked over her large fleshy black buttocks for a second. I took too long. She backed her large fleshy bare black ass into my face.

I caught a look at her black asshole before my eyelids instinctively closed when her soft cool black Haitian ass flesh surrounded my white American face.

I slipped out my tongue and licked around the hard flesh of her asshole. Then I forced my tongue in and out of it.

As I began licking around Carlotta's asshole I could hear her begin patronizingly telling naked white Marina about making porn.

"Amateurs who make porn tend to move the camera all over the place," she said. "Professionals like me try to move the camera as little as possible."

Carlotta's black ass-flesh surrounded my eyes. It could have been any color of ass-flesh for that matter. The point was that my eyelids were closed and squashed against her black ass-flesh and I could not see anything.

I could feel the hard flesh of Carlotta's black asshole tight against my mouth and tongue and I continued licking and tongue-fucking it.

"That goes for zooming in and zooming out, too," Carlotta told Marina. "The camera person should not create the action. It's you filthy naked porno sluts who should be creating the action and interest. Basically porn is just a documentary of the dirty degrading activities of you naked pieces-of-ass."

"But you turn us around with your turntable," I heard Marina say softly and respectfully.

"Yes, slut," Carlotta responded while I pressed my tongue against the hard flesh of her black asshole and dirtily tongue-fucked it. "But you notice that the camera never moved. It just stays there recording the movements and appearances of your naked bodies and the public sex-acts you are performing."

"That's interesting," Marina responded. She sounded more like trying to be polite than actually interested. I continued to keep my white male face squashed into Carlotta's large meaty black ass and began to lick around the hard flesh of her black asshole.

"Anyway, that's the basics of making porn," Carlotta said. "You dirty naked sex-pigs do the movement and interest. I just leave the camera in one place and record it. If I don't have a turntable like here, I set up the camera in one place. If I move it, I leave it there for a while to record your faces and sex-organs and degradation."

After a couple minutes Carlotta was satisfied. She stepped forward. She turned and looked down at me with a contemptuous sneer. Then she pulled up her panties and jeans.

I stood up, aware that, like Marina, there was a saliva wetness all around by lower face. Carlotta shot me a smug grin just as the door opened.

Through the door came Susan. She looked over naked Marina and naked me with a wide approving grin. "Hello, sluts," she greeted.

Marina was a mildly plump blond blue-eyed Ukrainian in her mid-thirties with slightly sagging breasts and large auburn nipples. She had a round face and an arrogant-looking upturned nose.

She wore light makeup, including faint blue eye shadow and light mascara that brought out her pale blue eyes, and blue nail polish. This minimal make-up accented her stark nakedness.

I was a graying, brown-haired, fifty-something white American. I had been a nude model for college art classes in Cleveland. Susan, a black American art student, had seen me naked there.

She and all of the other invited black Caribbean sex-party guests had also seen Marina and me naked in dirty live-sex-shows in Hamburg. She had remarked about my potbelly in both art classes and at the live-sex-shows.

The pubic hair around my dangling cock and balls was, like my eyes, brown. Susan had said that she noticed my moderately long narrow nose mostly because she saw it pressed into flesh between buttocks and into pussies.

Susan wore a light-green summer dress with darker green flower patterns that contrasted with her ebony skin and made her seem like a free spirit of the summer air. She got there just as Carlotta was buckling the belt of her jeans.

Susan could see the saliva-wetness around Marina's and my mouths and knew what we had been doing. She grinned knowingly while looking pointedly at our lower faces, but she said nothing.

"You coming to the party, too?" naked Marina asked Susan.

"Yeah, but I'll be a decently dressed partygoer, and you and Tom will be our naked filthy pieces-of-ass to molest and degrade," Susan said nicely to mock us.

Carlotta, Susan, Marina, and I all knew by then that the group of black Caribbean men and women had procured Marina and me specifically as naked white asshole-licking whores for their dirty sex-party.

Just then those black Caribbean guests began clamoring down the stairs.

They were rich black tourists from the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Haiti, three classy-dressed black women and four neatly dressed black men ranging from in their late teens to their late thirties. Also among them were three rich Zulu girls from South Africa who had used me as their asshole-licking whore in Hamburg and their three black South African boyfriends.

All of them carried either still or video cameras. Some of them immediately began videotaping and photographing naked Marina and me, several of them sprawling below us and aiming their cameras up at our sex-organs.

With derision and dirty grins, those not actually photographing and videotaping conspicuously looked over naked Marina and me standing near the sex-stage as if we were meat in a meat market. We were clearly their naked asshole-licking white pieces-of-ass.

"Our filthy white whores," one of the black men announced of the obvious to the others.

Some leered with contemptuous taunts, some with heckling smirks, some with mocking grins. Two of the black women caught our eyes and giggled while looking at our sex organs, probably not only at our nakedness but the dirty debasing asshole-licking that we were widely known for and that they would be using us for all afternoon.

Several more black Caribbean men and women took out their cameras and shot pictures or videotape of our naked bodies.

It was hot, even in the basement porn studio, and we were all sweating. Unlike the people with sweat-absorbing clothes on, naked Marina and I just perspired. Sweat glistened in tiny beads and sometimes ran down our bare white flesh.

"These our two naked low-life white bitches for the party?" an eighteen-year-old sexy snobbish black girl in a red dress asked in a slight French accent. It revealing she was one of the rich Haitians. She clearly didn't have to ask and only did so to have fun being insolent.

"These are your two white asshole-licking filthy pieces-of-ass, Marina and Tom," Carlotta introduced us.

"Hi Marina and Tom," she and the guests said in taunting tones while making points of looking at our genitals.

Marina and I weakly waved back and mumbled, "Hi."

"Nice asshole-licking pictures of you two white whores in the lobby," one of the older black guys snidely commented with a grin, mostly to have something to say to us.

"We all saw both of the interracial asshole-licking videos you two filthy whities made," another black guy informed Marina and me in a Caribbean English accent.

The group of black spectators could see the glistening wetness smeared around Marina's and my mouths, chins, and cheeks.

"Your faces are wet. Did you filthy sluts just finish giving rim jobs?" a thirty-something black woman asked with a French accent that betrayed she was from Haiti. A solicitous glance at my penis and an added taunting wink and sneer at me advised me that she would definitely be using me as her white asshole-licking whore.

"Yeah," Marina answered lethargically for me. The spectators shared dirty grins and snickers with the others.

Carlotta laid several forms and two pens on the stage. "Model releases," she told Marina and me. One for us and one for Susan and each of the guests, too.

"We're going to get some pictures of you two dirty white sluts licking-out and tongue-fucking each other's assholes here and some more at the party," an eighteen-year-old young black woman spectator with blonde hair self-importantly told Marina and me.

Marina and I began the process of signing the twenty-three model release forms. A black guy began insolently feeling Marina's bare ass while she signed. Marina paid no attention to it.

The blond-haired black girl insolently felt around my bare ass while I signed. I pretended to pay no attention to it.

Carlotta picked up all of the signed model release forms, handed one to Joe, and one to each of the others, including Susan.

"Okay, you're free to take all the pictures and videos of these two filthy naked bitches that you want," she told them. "And to show them and sell them to anyone."

Marina and I impassively looked at each other. The black Caribbean men and women intended to use and shame us, but we both had agreed to be used and shamed.

We had signed earlier model releases for Carlotta, and shameful degrading photographs or both of us naked and licking black assholes were already legally published and widely distributed.

The expensively attired black Caribbean men and women filled in their individual names as photographers and witnessed the forms for each other. They finished and put the signed forms in a briefcase that one of the black men was carrying.

The black girl with the blond hair who had been feeling my ass stepped back into the group. A different black guy was now feeling around Marina's ass.

The black Haitian girl in the red dress stepped up to me and winked as she wrapped her ebony hand around my cock and balls.

"Tom, I'm Monique," she told me with a slight French accent. "We drew straws. I get to use filthy-tongue you as my white asshole-licking bitch first." Most of the blacks from Caribbean islands grinned and snickered approval. "Okay with you, asshole-licking white hoe?"

"Okay," I told Monique. She shot me a dirty grin betraying a touch of relief.

The black Haitian girl's saucy crudeness had drawn no sign or sound of disapproval from me. It signaled to her that I would accept indignities of being her whore.

Her public pronouncement about using me as her asshole-licking whore also had met with grinning approval from everyone else in the basement porn studio. Seeing that I had given no sign of objection and that the others actively approved, she asserted her intentions a little more boldly.

"I'm also going to fuck you in the ass with a dildo and then make you suck it after it comes out of your asshole," she told me with a grin while studying my expression. She gave my balls and cock a quick squeeze to emphasize her proposition.

Two weeks earlier a Korean couple had procured me as their whore after a sex-show in the Reeperbahn peepshow joint. While he watched, she had fucked me in the ass with a white plastic dildo. Then she made me suck it after it came out of my asshole. So it would not be the first time.

"Okay," I told Monique.

"See you later, filthy white bitch," she grinned dirtily with a twinkle in her eye. She gave my balls and cock a squeeze and then let go and sauntered jauntily back to the others.

Carlotta shot Marina and me a contemptuous sneer and gave Susan an amused wink. "Well, our fine filthy pieces-of-ass are getting weary of waiting for their smut to be recorded on-camera," she said toward the group of blacks. "Sit down, relax, and enjoy watching your naked filthy white whores in rimming action before you use them as your asshole-licking whores."

"Thanks, Carlotta," Susan and some of the others coyly said. They headed for the chairs and sofas.

As they sat down, we looked toward them and waved weakly. Virtually all of the black Caribbean men and women were videotaping or photographing our naked Caucasian flesh.

Naked Marina and I glanced sheepishly at each other but said nothing. We both realized that as far as Susan, the spectators, and Carlotta and Joe were concerned, we were naked whores and porno meat.

As it turned out, all of the black spectators continued to shoot their own videos and take their own photographs of naked Marina and me throughout our sex-performance.

Marina and I were uneducated and probably a little stupid compared with them. But we were average. Now naked in front of them, I felt a little like a prostitute waiting and willing to degrade myself on-camera in front of them.

It was the waiting and standing there. When we were on stage and in our roles engaging in sex acts, we were occupied and did not think about it.

I could see the group of black people looking over our bare asses as we headed for the small sex-stage. As we stepped up on it, they rather clearly checked out our anuses and genitals as seen from behind and under our bare asses.

Carlotta had already told Susan and the others that the studio always began its videotapings with the "pieces-of-ass" naked and facing the camera. Marina and I of course knew it from making porn movies on it over the last few days.

"Sometimes our naked pieces-of-ass sit against the back of the stage," Carlotta told the others. "Most often we make the sluts stand on the turntable. This gives the camera person an opportunity to rotate our sluts' flesh, facial identities, sex organs, and bare asses around in front of the camera for complete porn viewer inspection."

Marina and I went and stood in the center of the turntable. Carlotta stood by the video camera and pressed a button to rotate our naked bodies around in front of its lens. We just stared indifferently straight ahead.

"I'll be back later," Joe said. Carlotta shrugged that she did not mind. He headed for the door, turned and ogled naked Marina and me on the turntable for a couple seconds, and went out.

"Okay, bitches. Down on your hands and knees. Which one of you wants to lick asshole first?" Carlotta asked us. She turned to the comfortably seated spectators. "The sound is on and recording me, making my defilement of these two naked bitches both visual and auditory."

"I'll do it," I volunteered.

Marina got on her hands and knees. While she grinned dirtily back at me, I got on my hands and knees behind her. I wanted to have something to do, so I wasted no time. I kissed the cheeks of her ass with a flair for showmanship. Then I pressed my face between her round fleshy buttocks, got my mouth on her asshole, slipped my tongue out, and began licking around it.

My oral activity in her ass generated a flow of saliva. I sounded obscene gulping it while grunting and licking between her buttocks.

I also had to breathe, and to do this, I obscenely sucked in and puffed out air against the flesh of her ass. As my face rubbed between her buttocks, my saliva smeared on both the flesh in the cleft of her ass and all over my lower face.

Carlotta pressed a button and rotated the turntable so that Marina and I were at a forty-five-degree angle to the camera. Then she zoomed in on Marina's bare ass and my face licking her anal flesh.

"He's not only a degraded dirty asshole-licking slut, he likes being one," Carlotta spoke into the microphone and told the others in the studio and the later wider porn audience who would see the dirty video.

I tilted my head to the side so my facial identity could be clearly seen and stuck my tongue out farther and licked anal flesh for its obscene visual effect.

I could see Carlotta watching me with a contemptuous sneer. She just let me do it. I pressed his face into Marina's ass and forced his tongue into her asshole. Then I licked around it again.

The spectators were quietly taking it in. In the quiet of the smut studio, there was only the faint humming sound of the video camera and my obscene asshole-licking sounds. Carlotta rotated the turntable to get maximized angles on the sex-act and Marina and me.

When my ass was toward Susan a couple times, I looked back to see her scrutinizing my bare buttocks, anus, and dangling cock and balls between my bare thighs. She had seen me naked and posing in art courses.

Then she had seen me naked and licking assholes in public on the bar counter and in the peepshow. But she seemed to get a slight additional thrill from seeing a dirty naked male slut lick a naked bitch's asshole on-camera so everyone in the world might see.

"Okay, filthy white bitches," Carlotta told us. "Change places."

Naked Marina and I crawled clumsily and lewdly around on the blue rug of the turntable until we were again in tandem. This time she was in back of my bare ass.

She, like I had, kissed my ass before pressing her face between my bare buttocks. When I felt her slick moist silky tongue on my anal flesh, I turned my head and grinned dirtily at her.

She pretended to ignore it and licked around my asshole. Like I had done, she stuck her tongue far out and turned her head so the camera could capture her facial identity while she licked my asshole.

"Aren't these really filthy pieces-of-ass?" Carlotta asked.

Marina obscenely grunted, gulped, sucked and puffed air to breathe in my ass. Like I had, she seemed to be getting a thrill out of being naked and performing the dirty degrading sex-act on-camera. Her oral activity on my anus was turning me on. I felt my phallus stiffening.

"Tom, eat her pussy," Carlotta told me. She turned to the others. "I have to keep my naked male bitches sexually interested and active while the half-hour videotape plays out, and want this piece-of-ass to cool down so he won't ejaculate before the end of the video."

Marina stood up, planted her legs apart, and gave me a dirty grin. She got a kick out of forcing me to kneel in front of her with my face in her crotch on-camera and in front of spectators.

We were both public and pornographic pieces-of-ass, but we got kicks out of debauching each other. I ignored her sneer and knelt between her legs. I pressed my mouth into the split of her cunt, and began licking it. She reacted with a sexual moan and spasm.

She squirmed her juicy hot cunt on my mouth and face. I actively licked in it and around her clit to gratify her sexual cravings. She groaned, gasped, and sighed while she squished her cunt onto my mouth and smeared her cunt juices around to give me a cunt facial.

The video camera kept recording us performing the sex-act. Carlotta zoomed in on it, zoomed back out to capture our whole bare bodies engaging in it, focused on Marina's facial expressions, focused on her cunt and my face in it, and rotated the turntable several times to get good angles on us and our public sex-act.

I saw her glance at Susan several times and mockingly smile or contemptuously sneer as seemed appropriate. But mostly she concentrated on getting a good dirty porn video out of us two pieces-of-ass.

Marina's back arched. She squashed her cunt firmly into my face and squished it around. She groaned a great sexual sigh as she squeezed my head between her thighs. Carlotta shot me a grin as Marina relaxed from her female orgasm, she reached down, and gently pushed my snatch-scented face out of her cunt.

"Suck his cock, hoe," Carlotta told her.

Marina and I scrambled somewhat awkwardly in their nakedness on the turntable. I stood up. Marina knelt down in front of me and ignored me grinning down at her.

She licked my dangling limp phallus to lubricate it. Then she inserted it into her cute mouth. Her oral cavity became a sex-organ as my dong slipped in and out with her lips wrapped around it.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers