On Demand!

Story Info
Female Domme plays.
1.3k words
3.63
27.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niorun
Niorun
3 Followers

I call you and demand, "Come to my house as quickly as possible. I'll give 5 minutes to do so and if you did not show in 5 minutes you would have to pay the consciences!!" I said and hung up the phone.

You arrive within your time limit and found me dressed all in leather. Leather thigh high boots with black stockings, a leather garter belt and a leather bustier: All black of course' and I was holding a leather cat-of-nine tails!! I order you into the house and I say, "you if you want play"

You don't have to say a word. I can tell by your smile and the bulge in your pants!! I order you to take off your clothes. As you stand there naked, I inspect your body rubbing my leather clad hands over it while using my whip as a feather. I put my breasts in your face you attempt to lick them. I sharply tell you, "No!! You must prove you are worthy of my body!!"

I can tell your anxious...secretly so am I. So, I start the testing. I demand that you lick my boots and you drop to your knees and do so. "Hmmmmm very impressive, you follow orders well!!" I say under my breath, "Ok, now stand up and follow me!! I then take you to the fun room where I keep all my toys and table. I order you to get up on the leather covered table and lie down. I show you the leather fur lined cuffs on each corner of the table. I tell you to strap your feet in then lie back. You quickly do as your told, and lie back quietly on the table. I place your arms in the cuffs and begin licking your entire body with my hot wet tongue. Because of the restraints you can not touch me and you know that you can not touch me until I allow you to. As the tonguing licking, sucking and biting of your body continues. You begin to for get your roll playing. You moan and beg for me to let you loose but I don't listen!! I then continue to tease you and pleasure you with my mouth and the rest of my body!!

You beg for mercy and say "please mistress may I touch you?"

I laugh and only intensify my rubbing and tonguing!! Your head falls back and you moan loudly!! I make my way to your already hard cock and I run the whip over it. Your body arches up towards me and I grab your cock with my gloved hand. I give it a slight squeeze and you moan. I then reach for your balls and massage them gently. You moan louder and again beg for mercy, but I refuse. I then put you hard cock into my mouth, just the tip and suck. You moan and struggle to get free, but your attempt fails. You beg me to suck your cock deeper into my mouth, but I do not. You arch your back and thrust your hip hoping to push your cock deeper into my mouth, but I anticipate the move and rise with you. Begging and pleading you ask for release, but to no avail. You finally realize that it is no use and that I am in control now!! Once you stop struggling and begging I begin sucking your cock deeper. I suck you cock until I know you are so close to cumming. I stop and stand up. I kiss you firmly, inserting my tongue into your mouth and exploring it. You kiss me back with great strength!!

I tell you, "you may begin to beg me for your freedom."

You say, " please mistress. Please let me lose. I can serve you much better if I were free. I could suck your beautiful breasts. I could caress your wonderful body and best of all I could worship you in the way a body like yours should be worshiped. Please oh please my Mistress, allow me my freedom to love you."

I am moved by your sincerity and horny as hell. So, I finally agree and release you. I order you to carry me to the bed and you do so, with out effort. As you lay me down I spread my legs. You see my wanting pussy and a wide smile crosses your face. You look up into my eyes and I say, "EAT IT, EAT MY PUSSY NOW!! AND YOU BETTER DO YOUR BEST JOB OR IT WILL BE YOUR LAST!!"

You dive in to my pussy, tongue my clit back and forth lightly. Now up and down, a little harder. You ask, "Mistress..may I insert my finger into your sweet pussy?" I give you permission and you insert one finger into my now wet pussy. Thank you Mistress Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you, my beautiful Mistress!! As you lower your face back down to my pussy and begin again. A slight moan escapes from my lips. I throw my head back and enjoy the moment.

But then I remember my place and yell, "STOP!!" You do so quickly not wanting to anger me. I tell you to, "Get up and lie on the bed" You stand and do as you were told. I move over and straddle your hips. I slowly insert your already hard cock into my wet , hot pussy. I control the depth and the speed. I tell you, "You are not to move unless you are told to!!" I start rocking back and forth slowly not letting your entire length enter me. Then I sit down HARD and you moan loudly!! I take my top off and order you to PINCH my nipples softly until they become hard!! You do so gratefully and I start to intensify my speed and depth.. You try to thrust up but I slap your legs with my whip and say you, "NO!! I told you before...You are not allowed to move until you have been told!! You wince but not from the slap but from the pain of me being in control.

We play this game for about an hour. Every time you get close to cumming, I would stop all movement, waiting a few seconds for you to calm down. Then I would resume my duties, back and forth , up and down. Pleasuring myself and increasing your torture. Soon you are begging me to let you cum.

But, I refuse and say, "You will be allowed to cum...but only after I do...and I'm not ready yet."

You sigh and continue laying there as still as possible. Trying not to think of how badly you want to roll me over and drive your cock deep into my pussy until you cum. You decide to take thing into your own hands. You start pinching my nipple harder and you put your hand against my pubic mound. Knowing that this would bring me closer to cumming. I start bucking like a wild animal as my orgasm is building deep inside of me. I am out of my mind with desire. You begin moving with me, thrusting your cock deep into me. This time I say nothing, I am filled with wanting and forget the rules of the game. I am just enjoying the feeling of my lover filling me. No more Mistress and slave...now were just two wanting lover filled with passion teetering on the edge of ecstasy.

I scream "I AM CUMMING!!" as a wave of ecstasy washes over me. I ride you faster and harder than ever before! You plead with me to let you shoot your sweet cream inside of me. I say, "Oh yes baby fill me with your cum." Your load is a full one and saturates my pussy! Our juices mingle and I am breathless ,as are you. I lay my head on your chest to catch my breath.

I look up at you and you say, "when is the next game?" I laugh and shrug my shoulders. We doze off into a peaceful sleep. We sleep till dawn and we start the whole process again!!

Niorun
Niorun
3 Followers