On Display 02

Story Info
Wife is innocent party entertainment.
4.7k words
4.25
115k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in the series, "On Display", the true erotic adventures of my adorable, innocent wife. We would suggest reading "On Display 01" before this one, as the progression of Alex's erotic awakening is important to most enjoy the stories.

---------------

02 The Party

Alex said, "yes" to the party invitation. I wasn't surprised, but knew in the pit of her stomach, she felt an ache from the fear of what she would face tonight. Her determined desire to allow me to push her limits in all directions thrilled me. For such an innocent little girl, she was on her way to experiencing things she had never even imagined. And I was lucky enough to watch her go through this journey and share the thrill with her. My job was to open her horizons so she never felt she missed anything in her erotic life, while quietly keeping her safe and protected, as I watched in the background.

"I have no idea what to wear! Do I have to wear something very sexy, or just a casual outfit?" I told Alex to wear her tight little jeans and a belly shirt, both of which show off her alluring, petite little figure, but aren't overtly sexual. Well...truth is, almost anything on Alex is overtly sexual! "Of course, Alex, you'll probably end up undressed, so it may not matter what you wear." She looked at me with a twinge of fear and excitement in her eyes, and her eyebrows slightly raised I knew she was trying to pry some details out of me as to what would happen, but I wasn't going to ruin the shock and surprises she was in for. We were going to Dave's house, and he is a bit of an erotic sadist, kind of like myself. Dave and I had discussed the main events and I knew this would be a stunning experience for poor Alex. This would be a big step into the unknown, and I would carefully watch her to make sure she was emotionally and physically safe. However, I wasn't revealing any clues - she was going to helplessly stumble into the erotic night of her life.

She wore stretch denim jeans that accentuated her adorable little waist, hips, and legs. They looked like they were painted on. And she wore flat, lightweight sandals, which didn't add anything to her height. Her top was a flowing cut off silk covering, with little spaghetti straps. It looked more like a piece of lingerie than something for public wear. If you sat while she stood, you could easily see the underside of her bare little breasts, perky and youthful, high on her chest.

She gulped and said she was ready. I had watched her dress and prepare, bathing and applying a dash of eye makeup, but nothing more. Her face needed nothing, she was such natural "girl next door" little beauty. How I got so lucky, I don't know. She brushed her hair, and the light made it shine. I offered her a drink, and she asked for vodka, hoping it would settle her nerves. Her hands shook slightly as I handed her the drink on the rocks with a twist. I even heard the ice jingling from the shaking. "You better just drink it right down. And try to relax, even though you have good reason to be jittery. Remember, I'll take care of you, so you can just relax and experience the moment." She kissed me and playfully bit my lower lip. "Ouch! "Oh, you may have to pay for that, little one." I told her she may not be in a position to use her safe word if need be, so we decided on a wink as her signal that she couldn't deal with what would happen to her.

We pulled into the tree-covered driveway, and saw about six cars. What I knew, and Alex didn't, was that every party guest would be male. Like at the pool, she would be the only female, something that was going to shock her as she realized this. She had no idea her afternoon was going to continue with her on display, center of attention, as it should be. Showing her off excited me beyond belief. And pushing her personal limits was something I just thrilled to, as did she. Our lifestyle was very much BDSM, and Alex had a natural tendency to be obedient. It was just something inside her that was obvious to me from the day we first met, and something that drew me to her like a powerful magnet.

Alex was excited to see who was at the party, and ran ahead of me and knocked on the door. I caught up to her and opened it and ushered her inside. Dave greeted us with an enthusiastic hug for me, and a slower one for Alex, as he lifted her up off the ground and slid her gently down his body until her feet finally touched the floor. Her top was pulled upward as she slid down, and a few guests awaiting their hellos certainly noticed. She blushed and pulled herself together as Dave ushered us into the den, where everyone was waiting and talking. The stunned look of surprise on Alex's face was priceless, as she realized there didn't seem to be any other girls there but her. Later I was to find out that she got "cramps in her tummy" upon the realization, as she wondered to herself what it might mean.

She stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "I'm the only girl!" And I whispered back, "Omg, I wonder what will happen to you tonight?" I wanted her wondering and fantasizing, and the process had begun. Dave offered her favorite drink, and she mindlessly downed it all within a couple minutes. Her adrenaline was pumping, and she didn't feel the alcohol at all. Everyone hugged her and one by one caressed her innocently enough. She knew many from the pool, and there were two or three she met for the first time. She was bright red, blushing, as most of these guys had their fingers inside her earlier. Alex had an innocent way of standing with her legs squeezing together when she was scared or excited, and I noticed her thighs grinding together vigorously. I laughed under my breath and watched her enjoy the attention of so many men-about eight of them not counting me. No one touched her inappropriately. Dave and I had spoken to all of them about the rules for the evening. They knew what would be happening during the course of the party. Each agreed to play his role and behave within the limits of what we planned for Alex. Poor little girl was the only one who had been kept in the dark, and would experience things she never imagined would happen to her. It was like a play waiting to unfold on stage, and Alex was the only one not knowing what to expect.

Everyone took seats in the many luxurious leather sofas around the room. It was comfortable for ten people, but not overly large either. Someone tugged Alex off her feet and onto their lap, and hugged her from behind, running his hands around her bare belly, and rubbing her shoulders, relaxing her. She knew Tim, so she wasn't offended or shocked. She asked for another drink, and in seconds she was sipping what amounted to her third since being home, much more than she normally drank, so I expected it would begin to hit her very soon. And it did...she was a little woozy, but finally relaxing. One by one the guys asked her to come sit with them, and not being one to disobey or offend, Alex moved between pairs of guys who touched her less appropriately than before. Some she knew pulled her to their laps, and Alex later told me she felt their excitement beneath her.

Dave held out a large tumbler of water, then opened a small glass vial and dumped the white powdery contents into the water. Alex asked what it was, and Dave said it was an Asian aphrodisiac, very powerful, and that it would make her think of nothing except craving something inside her. Alex was shocked and raised her eyebrows. Dave told her to drink it all, and she was too far-gone at this point to argue it, and she nervously drank it all down. I let her get to know everyone over the next half hour or so, and they had ample opportunity to glance up her loose fitting belly shirt as she moved from guy to guy, standing above them as they sat in the leather cushions on the sofas. The compliments were non-stop, and Alex loved it but was embarrassed when they began to get more explicit about her body. They asked her to undress, but she laughed and said, "No way!" Remember, most of these guys had already seen her naked all day, and their good-natured kidding was more than half serious. But now Alex had reason to be afraid, knowing it was not a big step to being naked in front of all these men, as most had already seen her body, and she knew I would probably be in favor of it. But she kept changing the subject, got woozier, and was really having a wonderful time kidding with all these respectful, but complimentary men surrounding her. She was in heaven! I could tell from the look on her face and her body language. My little exhibitionist couldn't be happier as she squeezed her thighs tightly together. But I knew that was about to change.

She was excitedly nervous, and her little bladder was no match for that plus the alcohol and the water she had consumed. She was also extremely nervous about the aphrodisiac. Alex excused herself to go to the bathroom. She rose and Dave stepped in front of her, and said, "No, Alex, you have to hold it in longer. The bathroom is occupied, and the other is being remodeled and is out of commission. I knew there were three and a half baths in this house, and chuckled under my breath, as Alex said ok, and sat down legs crossed, trying to wait as patiently as she could. But once she has to go, I knew she'd be suffering trying to hold it in.

Fifteen minutes passed and the bathroom door remained closed. No one was in there, but Alex had no clue, and said she had to go soon and couldn't' wait any longer. I felt bad for her, but this was a part of the plan, and Alex was going to be severely humiliated by what would come next. I wanted her to experience a non-sexual humiliation; something I knew would confuse and then arouse her. It was going to be difficult for her, and I watched closely to make sure she could handle it.

Dave told her to stand on the bath towels he had spread on the floor. She looked confused but did what she was told. Then he told her to face all of the guests, and just go ahead and pee her pants. She was totally shocked at the suggestion! Everyone told her to go ahead, they wanted to see that. Alex fought that suggestion verbally and was told in no uncertain terms that she would stand there then holding it in, until she couldn't any longer. So she might as well get it over with. Alex's mouth hung wide open, and she looked for me and met my eyes, silently pleading to help her. I slowly shook my head yes, and she knew there would be no salvation from me. Never in a million years did she expect anything like this, and I watched, wondering if she would obey this deeply humiliating command to wet herself in front of eight men. At home, she would not even pee in front of me, let alone dressed in a roomful of men staring at her.

There was silence as everyone waited and watched her. She had to go so badly, I truly felt sorry for her, but wanted her to know this feeling of humiliation and obedience. She begged to no avail. Her legs squeezed together as tightly as she could, she was bent over with cramps, and she whimpered, but no one changed their minds. Everyone told her to just let it go, she had little choice, really. Dave pressed his fingers into her abdomen, and she lost control. Her pants were so tight that a wet spot began to form around her pelvic area, absorbed into the jeans before having any chance to run down her legs. The pants were just too tight, and it wasn't' long before they were soaked, and she cried quiet tears of shame. I felt so terrible for her, but she did not wink, and I knew she was still ok dealing with this, as hard as it was for her. Her face was scarlet with embarrassment, her head hung in shame. Everyone commented how wet she was, and asked her if she often peed herself in public like that. They drove the humiliation more deeply into her. She looked down at herself and saw how drenched her pants were, and the large dark area that was now showing. She said nothing, just stood there embarrassed and shamed. Dave suggested she might want to remain wet like that the rest of the evening, but Alex protested vehemently and begged to go to the bathroom to get out of her pants, but Dave forced her to remain for about twenty minutes more, so she could experience more humiliation. Finally she was released and scurried to the bath, peeled the wet jeans off and we heard the bath run. We also wondered how she would next cope with having no other clothes to wear.

She opened the door and asked for sweat pants or shorts, but Dave said there weren't any. She would have to come out as she is, with her little top and a towel wrapped around her waist. So she did. We all comforted her, and told her how much fun it was to watch her pee herself, and she blushed all over again. She tried not to think about it, I could tell. Dave called her and had her put her hands in front of her as he tied her wrists together securely with leather wrist cuffs, then led her to the center of the room where a hook was screwed into one of the ceiling wooden beams that decorated the room. He hooked a chain onto the ceiling hook and the other end onto her cuffs, as her wrists were pulled tightly over her head. She was able to stand this way, her wrists secured above her. She begged Dave to secure her towel, as it was working its way loose, and slipping off her hips. Everyone stared and silently prayed for the knot to give way. Dave ignored her and as she took one more breath, the knot released and the towel slipped down to her feet. She hung there, naked below the waist, and the little silk top half covering her breasts. She squeezed her thighs together and turned to face away from everyone, but they moved to encircle her, so however she turned, she was exposed to their leering. She found me in the crowd and saw me smiling, knowing how proud of her I always am when she exposes herself. Gorgeous doesn't do her body justice. The girl is a goddess of beauty and sensuality.

Then the guests moved closer and someone unbuttoned her top and pulled it up above her head, caught in the chain above, but out of the way. It kept slipping down over her head, so it was hung from the hook above, and now she was naked and vulnerable, stretched from head to toe. Hands reached out and caressed her flawless figure, running over every inch of her, and finally dipping into each of her three little holes. Her demeanor changed and her breathing became ragged. Fingers slid in and out of her every opening, gently encouraging her arousal. I couldn't help but grow extremely aroused watching this display. Alex moaned and had no ability to hide her excitement. Her hips twitched forward and rose to meet the invading fingers, slipping and sliding inside her intimate places. There wasn't a moment gone by that someone wasn't fondling her breasts, and rolling her hard little nipples between their fingers. Dave snapped tweezer clamps, which were connected with a chain, onto her nipples, and Alex winced at the sharp pain. A third tweezer clamp was then carefully attached to her clitoris, and it's chain attached to the nipple clamps chain. The tension on the chains pulled all three clamps at once, keeping each chain taught, increasing the stinging clamp pain. Dave knew what he was doing, and I smiled.

The guests were shooed back and Alex was left to hang, contemplating her clamps, as Dave rolled an umbrella stand thing over between her legs. Instead of an umbrella, it had a vertical pole with two lubricated metal dildos attached to the top. Dave slid the stand under Alex, pushing her legs apart to accommodate it. Then he adjusted the pole upward, so the cold dildos entered her holes. She flinched at the invasion of her private parts and groaned as Dave raised them to fill her deeply. They were not too fat, but sleek and very long. It was unlikely Alex could accommodate all the length. Her legs were now spread around the base, and the pole itself had spikes around it, preventing her from moving her legs back together or suffer being pricked by the spikes. So her legs remained open as she quickly learned what would happen upon closing them. This also forced the dildos more deeply inside her, as the spread legs lowered her body onto them. I saw her up on her tiptoes, trying to get some of the dildos from pushing so hard against her womb and so deep in her ass. It appeared they were almost ten inches inside, and I felt a little sorry for her, but knew she had tolerated much more pain than this. And still no winks from Alex. In fact...I could see her pelvis rocking forward and back, as she tried to get comfortable with her intruders.

When Dave finished, he stepped back to admire his handiwork, and the others clapped. Alex hung half by the wrists, supported only by her wrist chain and her standing on tip toes, the dildos penetrating deeply into her sex and her ass, the clamps pinching her sensitive nipples and clit. Everyone admired the beauty on display, filled and punished. Alex breathed deeply, hung her head, and tolerated the pain and embarrassment. Dave gave the ok, and everyone approached Alex, running their fingers gently over her lips, clitoris, nipples, and ass. All she could do was stand there and endure everything. Her legs began to shake, and she could not hold herself on tiptoes any longer. Her feet slumped down to the floor, and the dildos pressed more deeply inside her in both holes, and she moaned audibly in distress. I watched carefully, but no wink from Alex, so I let her hang helpless. She mumbled something about the aphrodisiac, and I laughed cause I knew that it was simply powdered sugar, which was playing tricks on her mind.

Dave asked everyone to return to his seat, and looped a finger under the clamp chains, over her belly button. He sharply pulled the chain, snapping all three clamps off her nipples and clit at once, causing Alex to shriek in pain. She jumped involuntarily, legs closing, but the spikes did their job and quickly reminded her to get those legs wide open or be punctured by them. Everyone talked, watched TV, watched Alex, fondled her, and about a half hour went by. She was aching in the shoulders, I was sure. And I could see her thighs quivering as they weakened from being help wide open as they were. Dave pushed a solid rubber ball into her mouth, part of a gag. It had two clear plastic tubes coming from it and into her mouth. He hung an IV bag above her head and she watched in trepidation. The IV bag suspended on the ceiling hook, with a tube now connected to one of ball gag tubes, had Alex's total attention. She couldn't imagine. Already the gag made her drool, and she blushed again.

"Alex, since you obviously like peeing yourself so much, I thought you would enjoy drinking more liquid from the IV bag. It's going to slowly drip into your mouth through the plastic tube. Your job will be to swallow it all. This isn't optional, just concentrate on swallowing." The tube ran over her tongue and almost to her throat. It was in too deeply for her to use her tongue to stop the flow from the tube. The second tube was her breathing tube. As long as she swallowed the liquid, she could easily breath through the second tube. She could breathe through her mouth and nose, but had to keep clearing the liquid. She understood but objected with her moans and groans. With the ball gag firmly stuck in her mouth, her words were unintelligible, but I saw no winks. She figured she could do this.

"Alex, there is one little catch I forget to mention. The liquid was donated by our guests, and we knew you would appreciate that knowing how you loved peeing yourself." He laughed, and then said, "Seriously, this is your punishment for making us all wait while you finally agreed to pee your own pants. Next time, don't make us wait." Alex was shocked at what she heard and frantically searched for me with her eyes. I nodded yes, and she accepted that, but her eyebrows rose high on her face, and she was half panicked. I moved to her and caressed her, and calmed her. And again nodded yes, and she relaxed, with no wink. Dave poured the liquid into the IV bag and Alex's eyes were wide as she stared at it.

12