On Display: Slut at the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jen123jen
jen123jen
198 Followers

My legs were jello as I finally scooted my way into the stall and stood, slipping my dress back on. I knew I smelled of my own cum, but that was okay. I took off the clothes pins as I put my dress on, which brought that delicious pain of the blood coming back into them.

Then, not hearing anyone, I grabbed my purse, opened the stall door, and walked out. No one saw me leave, and I walked straight to the door, back out to the car (holding my dress down in the wind - now I was suddenly shy again!).

But on the way home, I started planning again. Next time, I would find somewhere with dirtier bathrooms. Probably not a rest stop - again, I'm not into getting raped or anything. But maybe a no-name fast food place, or a gas station with a few stalls... Or maybe the library again, but leave my dress in the women's bathroom, then sneak out and around the dividing wall into the men's room for my fun! Or maybe a men's room at a movie theater, right before a summer blockbuster is about to get out... having to sit in a stall naked and masturbating while men came and went, and waited in line to use my stall, not being able to leave until the movie rush had cleared out... maybe next time!

jen123jen
jen123jen
198 Followers
12