On Her Knees to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen got the shower water started, waited for it to warm up, and stepped in, washcloth in hand. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, letting the warm spray soak her hair and soothe her muscles. Eyes still closed, she picked up the soap and began to spread it on her washcloth, but suddenly the cloth was snatched out of her hands as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her from behind and a hard cock pressed into her butt. Gene's voice growled in her ear, "Thinking about your sexy naked body in the shower, touching yourself and cleaning yourself off was driving me wild, baby – I had to come in and see if I could be of assistance."

He took her soapy washcloth and turned her to face him, gently cleaning her face as she raised it up to meet his fingers. He turned her back around and began to run his washcloth over her shoulders, massaging them at the same time, then in long strokes from her lower back to her neck. Gene slid his arms around her waist and began to soap her stomach, paying special attention to her bellybutton before moving up to take each breast in his hands and gently wash her soft skin.

Once her soft moans told him that she was enjoying being washed by him he released her breasts and moved around to kneel at her feet. He took each foot in his hand and washed it carefully, then scrubbed her calves. He paused to get more soap on his washcloth, then continued to rub her sexy body, next moving up to her thighs. He carefully washed the outsides of her thighs and the backs of her legs, then finally, with a feather-light touch, he caressed the insides of her thighs with the soapy washcloth.

Gene's cock was throbbing now; he was so turned on at taking care of and caressing this beautiful woman, smelling her clean body, and hearing her moans as he touched her. He couldn't stop himself – he leaned forward and began to place little kisses on her mound, then found her clit with his tongue and began to stimulate it, causing her to cry out. His hands wandered around to her ass and he cleaned her perfect cheeks with his washcloth, delving into the crack between them to make sure he got all of the cum he had left there earlier. While he continued to lick her clit, he wiped her pussy with the washcloth, then threw the cloth to the floor and grabbed Jen's ass, pulling her closer to his hungry mouth.

Jennifer moaned and twined her fingers in his hair, spreading her legs to give him access to her clit, trying to pull him closer and feel his mouth around her. Gene looked up and saw her, eyes closed, cupping her tits in her hand, pulling her nipples, and moaned. The deep vibration of his moans against her clit made Jennifer buck her hips toward his mouth and whimper loudly, desperately needing release. Gene finally gave in, sucking her clit into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue, caressing it with his lips, and Jennifer immediately exploded, throwing her head back into the shower spray and moaning long and loud.

When Gene had lapped up all of her delicious juices, he stood up, placed a hand under the still-trembling Jennifer's chin, and brought her lips to his, kissing her tenderly and sharing her taste with her. She moaned softly at the taste and reached next to her for the bar of soap, lathering her hands up. Gene briefly wondered what she was doing and then suddenly his mind went numb as if it had received an electrical shock. Jennifer took her soapy hands and put them on his throbbing cock, stroking him from base to tip with both hands, one after the other, in a steady rhythm, so that his cock was being constantly stimulated.

When she thought he was sufficiently turned on she removed her hands, making him growl in frustration, but his growl turned into a moan of exquisite pleasure as she dropped to her knees in front of him and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to bob up and down on his shaft, sucking him in and out of her hot, wet mouth as he moaned uncontrollably and thrust his hips forward to meet her lips, forcing his cock further and further down her throat.

She picked up the soap again and lathered her hands, then began to massage his balls with her slippery fingers. She took one finger and traced the outline of the crack in his ass, circling her finger around his hole but never penetrating, the tickling sensation causing him to growl and begin fucking her throat, pumping his growing cock in and out of her mouth. Just as he was about to explode, she moaned, "Cum all over my tits, sexy!"

He pulled out of her mouth and frantically stroked his cock, moaning louder and louder, thrusting his hips toward her as he exploded, spraying his cum on her tits, sending jets of his warm cream at her nipples and in between her breasts. She moved her hand up to join his as his stroking slowed down and to her surprise, instead of softening his cock was getting harder!

He growled, "I want to fuck that tight pussy…"

Jen moaned and Gene swept her up in his arms, pushing her back against the cold tile wall, pushing his cock into her and beginning to thrust in and out. She moaned in his ear, "Oh, Gene, you're so big! I love the way you fill my pussy!"

He thrust harder and harder, the hot water pounding on his back as his thrusts sped up. He reached between them and began to finger her sensitive clit, making her arch her back, thrusting toward him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her up, fucking her tight pussy until he felt her walls begin to contract. Jen began to cum, loving how rough he was and how good he felt inside of her.

Miraculously Gene managed to hold back his orgasm, but the sight of this beautiful woman cumming around his cock made him more aroused than ever and he began to drive into her even more forcefully as he felt his cock begin to grow and his balls start to tingle. The increased friction and stretching of her cunt as his cock expanded to shoot its load made Jennifer cum again, screaming this time, as she felt Gene's hot cum exploding inside of her pussy.

The couple rode out their orgasms, bucking against each other to try to prolong their ecstasy. When their pleasure finally subsided, Gene's softening cock slipped out of Jennifer's cum-filled pussy and he helped her slide down the wall and put her feet on the shower floor. She leaned against his chest, regaining her breath, and when she was recovered she took his face in her hands and stood on tiptoes to kiss him. "Thank you," she said.

"Mmmm, you're welcome, anytime, baby," Gene replied. "I hope we can do this more often."

Jennifer stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of the pale yellow, fluffy, warm towels hanging on the rack. She wrapped it around herself and began to dry off as she listened to Gene whistling as he washed himself in the shower. She toweled her hair, removing all the drips from the ends, and rubbed the towel over her smooth skin. She wrapped it around herself like a dress and opened the door to the bedroom, intent on finding her clothes.

When she reached the bed, she stopped, smiling. Mike lay curled up on the bed, arm under his pillow, a big smile on his face as he slept. She could see his cock, semi-hard in the cool air and she felt a wave of warmth sweep over her body at the sight. She pulled her towel-dress tighter around her and climbed onto the bed as softly as she could, trying not to disturb Mike. She lay down next to his hips and slowly took his partially soft cock into her mouth. She found that she could take all of him in when he wasn't fully erect, and began to concentrate on getting him hard, sucking him in and out and running her tongue all over his shaft, watching him all the time.

Mike began to groan and stir in his sleep, turning onto his back so Jen had better access to his cock, which was steadily growing in her mouth. She saw one eye open and survey the scene in front of him, this naked, wet vixen sucking his cock while he was asleep, and his eyes opened lazily as he swallowed hard, moaning.

"Good morning, baby!" Jen exclaimed, talking around his cock, looking into his eyes as his shaft made an obscene bulge in her cheek.

Mike groaned, thoroughly enjoying being woken up like this, and thrust his hips up toward her lips. Jen dropped her hand from her towel, causing it to fall and reveal her freshly clean, naked body to his eyes. He pulled her lips off of his cock and up to his, kissing her and murmuring, "I have an idea, baby – I want to taste that gorgeous body of yours."

She smiled and said, "Sure, sexy!" happy to know that the renewed ache between her legs was going to be taken care of.

Mike gently pushed her back toward the edge of the bed, laying her down and pausing to admire her body – creamy skin, perfect shape, all around beautiful. He straddled her, so that his ass was facing her, and dipped a finger into her slit, moaning softly at how wet she was for him. He ran his finger over her clit several times, making her whimper, before pushing up on his hands and knees and dangling his huge cock, now fully hard, even harder than earlier, in front of her face. Jen took the hint and reached up, taking his cock and guiding it into her mouth and down her throat as she leaned off the edge of the bed. Mike muffled his moans at her taking his cock in her mouth by burying his head in her pussy, moaning into her sensitive flesh as he began to kiss and lick everywhere.

As Mike began to eat her out, Jennifer slowly tilted her head back, allowing more and more of his cock to slide down her throat. Soon her lips were touching his balls as she had completely swallowed his 9 inch length. Feeling his cock embedded in her throat was making Mike wild, and he began to thrust his hips, fucking her mouth as he inserted two fingers into her soaked pussy. She screamed at the penetration, causing intense vibrations around his cock that made him moan with the need to cum.

Her hands moved to his balls, feeling how heavy they were with cum for her as she deep throated him, allowing him to fuck her mouth. He circled her swollen clit over and over with his tongue, adding a third finger to her pussy and fucking her. He bit down gently on her clit, making her scream. As his cock pumped in and out of her vibrating throat, the head pushing further than he had ever felt, he felt the need to cum washing over him and he took her clit into his mouth, sucking it while he finger-fucked her, wanting her to cum at the same time.

Mike felt her pussy begin to tighten around his fingers, so that he was barely able to fit them inside of her. Imagining what her tight pussy felt like around his cock earlier and feeling her throat struggling to take his huge cock and the way her throat was rubbing against his sensitive underside was making his balls tense. With a loud moan he thrust one last time into her mouth, exploding his cum down her throat as she cried out and came, bucking her hips against his fingers and lips.

As they came down from their orgasmic high, Mike and Jennifer relaxed on top of each other. When she finally felt Mike relax, Jen got up and reversed her position on the bed, putting her head on one of the soft, fluffy pillows, exhausted. Mike followed suit, snuggling up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

He kissed her lips softly, whispering, "You're amazing, baby," and she smiled a sleepy smile as the warmth of his arms and the comfort of his body and the bed sent sleep rushing on. Just before she drifted off to sleep she felt Gene lie down on her other side and kiss her forehead before settling in next to her to regain his strength. Her last thought before oblivion was of how lucky she was to have met these two amazing men who had satisfied her so completely, and had she been able to read their thoughts she would have found the same feelings for her.

12