On Her Mind Ch. 2

Story Info
Victoria gets her last night with her vampire.
1.3k words
4.43
21.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there hung my beautiful friend Claudia. Strung from the ceiling her small wrists tied together with leather straps, her legs spread apart attached to the wall letting her sexy little cunt show. Her long brown hair slightly covering her bare breasts. She gasped as I stepped out of the door way shadow.

"Victoria… how the hell did I get here, and what are you doing here?"

"Calm down Claudia… my you look hot."

"Please Victoria!"

"Are you saying that you do not know Jonathan?"

Just as I said that he showed himself to her. "Hello my darling Claudia" he said with a small smile.

"Jonathan?! Why did you bring me here and why am I tied up?"

Claudia was almost in tears.

"How do you know him?" I asked. She looked at me "Victoria, Jonathan is the owner of Club Underground."

"You are?" I walked over to him put my hand on his chest. "A man of many talents…I like that." I smiled coolie at him. He smiled back showing me his fangs. We gazed at each other for a moment till Claudia interrupted us.

"Jonathan please let me down." She whined.

"Ah but that I cannot do, I brought you here as a toy for Victoria, and until she is trew with you, you will remain in chains."

"Maybe we should let her go, I do not want to cause her fear."

"No my sweet, trust me she wants this very much. Remember I can read her thoughts." He whispered back then licking my ear lobe. "Now go and have your fun."

"Yes master." I kissed him gently then slowly made my way over to Claudia. Jonathan made his way out of the room.

"Victoria please" she whimpered.

"Just relax Claudia, you will enjoy this, and so will I."

I knelt down to my knees, my face right at her hot pussy. I brushed my fingers across her delicate pussy hair then to her taunt pink lips. She let out a small moan as I spread them far apart to find her gorgeous clit. When I did I blew on a few times with my warm breath. Then I closed her lips shut and gave her cunt a light slap. I took my hand and reached it behind her so that I was just barley touching her ass. I spread her cheeks apart and gently pushed a finger against her asshole, letting her know I'd play with that later. I brought my hand back around to her snatch. Slowly putting a finger in her pussy, she was very tight. I fingered her tight puss until she became very aroused. She was moaning quietly as though she did not want me to hear her. I pulled my finger from her cunt and tasted it, so sweet she was, so I spread her lips apart again and teased her small clit. By then her fuck juiced were dripping from her. I moved my tongue from her clit to her pussy.

"Oh Victoria you going to make me cum!"

I lapped at her cunt faster and forced all my tongue in her pussy burring my face in her mound. Just as I could feel her about to cum I felt a hand on my shoulder pushing me back. It was Jonathan.

" Ah, ah my luscious little slave, she must not cum too quickly. Make her beg for her pleasure."

"Yes master, but she tastes so sweet, you must have a lick."

"If you insist my love."

He bent down and ran his long pointed tongue up her dripping cunt. Claudia shuddered.

"You are right, she is quite sweet to the taste. But I want her to watch me tease you with my dick before I let you have any more of her. Now go onto the bed."

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I watched Jonathan as her took a hold of Claudia's hair and pulled her head to the side. His tongue licked her tan neck and he whispered something to her that I could not hear. He then made his way over to me.

"Get on you knees and put that tight ass of yours in the air."

I did as I was told lowing my head to the bed I put my ass in the air then spread my legs apart so he could see my cunt from behind. Jonathan ran his tongue up and down my pussy inching his way to my asshole. Then he put his hands on my hips and forced his dick inside me. He pumped his hard cock in and out of my pussy only a few times, I let out a deep moan ad I felt myself wanting to cum. Jonathan pulled back my hair.

"Now turn around and clean off my cock with you soft tongue."

I did as I was told.

"Now, do you want me to let Claudia down so you can fuck around on the bed?"

"Sounds like fun" I said as he handed me a dildo. He let her down and guided her over to the bed then went and sat in the shadows.

"Lay down Claudia, I want to keep licking you little cunt."

"I want to lick yours also"

To hear her say that made my cum drip even more. So I put my ass in her face and my head at her pussy. She had such a long tongue. She moved it in and out of my pussy making me cream all over her face. After a while I took the dildo Jonathan gave me and slowly inserted it deep inside me she sat up and licked my nipples while I fucked myself with the fake cock. I wanted to come but I knew the master would not like me to do that so early. I felt Claudia's warm tits they were a nice C size, I licked them gently as I pulled the dildo out of me. I put it to her mouth and she eagerly sucked it clean then took it from me and anxiously shoved it in her own pussy. For a moment I just watched her feeling my wetness drip down my legs. Then I tenderly sucked her hard nipples. I reached behind her and pushed my finger to her ass hole. She whispered please in my ear. So I lubed up my fingers from her juices and slowly inserted my finger in her ass. She moaned as I moved my finger to the pace she was fucking herself. Still sucking her tits I slapped her ass with my free hand and she moaned again.

"Girls…" Jonathan shouted. "That's enough, I will finish you both off"

He grabbed Claudia by her neck and put his fangs on her jugular vein. I heard her moan then watched her collapse the bed as Jonathan finished his meal. She lay almost lifeless as he came over to me. Not a drop of her blood was on his mouth.

"How was your toy?" he asked with a devilish look in his eyes.

"Very good master."

He looked at me strangely and fear swept through my body. He looked almost possessed.

"Victoria… you've been very bad."

He pushed me down on the bed and instantly started to fuck my cunt. He held me down as he fucked me. His cock was more swollen then before almost hurting me.

"Bad girls deserved to be punished." He licked his fangs.

"Jonathan you're scaring me."

"Do not worry I will not hurt you… too much."

He kept on fucking me until I clenched my cunt muscle together and came all over his hard shaft. He then put his lips on my neck kissed me gently then letting his fangs sick deep inside my neck he drank from me. I started to feel weaker then before and I tried to tell him to stop. But he wouldn't. He continued to fuck me as I lay still. Feeling death come upon me I closed my eyes and blanked out.

When I awoke the sun was shinning through my apartment window and Claudia was next to me. She was still sound asleep I could only wonder when I would be summoned by my master vampire again.