On my Knees, Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

I was still as hard as ever and to deal with that you pulled me to the floor on my back and lifted my ankles up high and bend me over on myself like a jack knife. With you supporting me I looked up and was looking straight down the barrel of my own hard cock.

"Come on lick it bitch!"

I strained my head up, desperate to achieve that but with tongue extended I could manage only the briefest of licks but all the time you were working my cock roughly and as I lay under it with mouth and eyes wide opened I shot the biggest load of cum I have fired in my life all over my face, spilling into my mouth.

After all that, of course, things were nervous and tense and I just wanted out of there and I thought you did to. You insisted we return to the car park the same way we had arrived, with me buried in the rug. The last I saw of you was your car speeding away form the car park as I stood dazed and confused outside the public toilets. What did this all mean? How would today change me and my life? What would I do? Would I every see you again/ And did I really want to?

As I contemplated all these things and more I walked distractedly around the car park and finding myself at the toilets again I studied their entrance to see a guy enter them in a low brimmed hat and overcoat, very furtively.

I could not stop myself following him inside. This was a hell of a day...

*

All feedback and comments on this story are most welcome.

AUTHOR NOTE #2: This story is, in many ways a rewriting/revising, of my previous story My Darkest Fantasy. More particularly it concentrates on one particular scene from that story and is designed to add detail and description and give it more of a personalised feel. So if after reading this you want to read that then maybe you'd see this tales origins (and please take the time to vote for it if you can, thanks).

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers
12