On My Sister's Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
211 Followers

Devon moaned, placing her hand on the back of my head, she drew me gently closer. She leaned back. As she did I moved in closer, wrapping my hands under her thighs and then up to stroke her stomach. She liked that so much that she leaned back even more, eventually lying flat on the rock outcropping and then lifted her legs up and onto my back.

Now there was no pretense whatsoever. I was eating out my beautiful sister! Her moisture flowed on my tongue, coating her vaginal lips and hard, swollen clitoris. I took my time, trying to be thorough and gentle all at once while knowing in my heart how clumsy from inexperience my efforts must be. She thrust her hips tamely up against my tongue, moaning as her rocking brought my nose in contact with her inflamed button.

With that reaction, I began to concentrate my efforts on her clit. When I did, Devon pushed my hands down further, hoarsely whispering, ā€œGive me a finger.ā€

Still on my knees before her, I brought one hand below, reaching forward to caress the warm, wet furrow of my sisterā€™s sex. Devon moaned and bucked her hips, giving me the timing and excuse to slide my finger deep inside her aching pussy.

My sister squeezed me with her thighs, raising her pretty buttocks off the rock as she strained up to press against my tongue. I pushed my finger deeper, more insistent, until she groaned intensely and her climax washed over her. Her flavor oozed out in spurts just as Devon was pushing my face even tighter toward her middle. I lapped furiously as I continued actively oscillating my joyful digit in and out of my sisterā€™s slick, ecstatic hole.

When Devon slumped and her fingers combed themselves into my hair, I looked up into my loving sisterā€™s grateful eyes. I just sat there looking up at her, knowing this outcropping would be my favorite place in the world from now on.

ā€œYouā€™re pretty good at that,ā€ she said wistfully.

ā€œAt your service, night and day,ā€ I offered, trying to be witty and truthful at the same time.

ā€œWeā€™ll see,ā€ she said, shushing me away and letting her panties snap back to cover herself once more.

Sitting up, she asked, ā€œNow, what can we do for you, Mister?ā€

ā€œYou donā€™t have to do anything, sis. Iā€™m content,ā€ I lied.

ā€œWell, Iā€™m not,ā€ she announced, motioning me to stand before her.

Devonā€™s head came to just at my waist. She unzipped me, nonchalant, then tugged my shorts and briefs until they pooled at my feet.

I was hard, my cock already bouncing in the light breeze. She gasped as it appeared before her, stiff and ardent, aching for her touch. Leaning forward, the first point of contact was my swollen gland on the flat of my sisterā€™s moist tongue.

Watching my cock slide slowly into her eager mouth, my balls twitched. I groaned aloud, wanting desperately to begin thrusting in and out. Somehow, my lovely sister anticipated my need.

She wrapped one hand deep along the base of my shaft and put the other to work firmly grasping my butt cheek. Then, she set up the most agonizingly gentle rocking motion between me and her, allowing the first three inches or so of my prick to glide slowly and slickly in and out of her wet mouth.

I closed my eyes and twined my fingers into Devonā€™s silky hair. As my sister speeded up our sweet motion, I felt the sexual tension and pressure building in my gut, glowing warm like a fire. The flames rose, quickly burning outward until I was almost beyond control.

ā€œAlmost, Dev!ā€ I wheezed as a spasm wracked my middle and I tried to force it back. Every second was a battle to hold on. I was bound to lose, but the fight was glorious!

Devon pulled off just at the last second. Her hand pumped madly for an instant; quick, sharp pumps near the top of my gland.

Semen spurted in a fine, high arc up and over my sisterā€™s shoulder. It was the first I noticed that she had deftly shifted position. She pumped smartly up and down six times as I gave half as many corresponding spurts. Then she quickly engulfed me again, taking the last, gentler spasms into her eager mouth.

We swayed together on that hilltop vista, two siblings joined together by our lust and love. Devon suckled me, eventually taking my whole cock into her mouth as I grew softer. It was comforting, holding her tight about my middle.

We could never go back, I knew. Nor would I ever want to. Swaying in the light, hilltop breeze, I felt more relaxed than Iā€™d felt in years.

Looking down at her, combing her hair with my hands, I silently renewed my vow to her. Devon would never regret what weā€™d done together. I swore it on everything that was beautiful to me. I swore it on my sisterā€™s head.

Authorā€™s note: Iā€™d be interested in feedback on the slow approach to this story. Any story ideas of how they could playfully get closer, would be appreciated. Please specify ā€œOn My Sisterā€™s Headā€ as the story youā€™re writing about. And, donā€™t forget to vote, no matter if you liked it or not.

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
211 Followers