On My University Campus

Story Info
I'm feeling guilty, but want to meet up with Ryosuke again.
3.4k words
4.44
36.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This post follows on from In the Woods with My Boyfriend.

The other day, I posted here about how my boyfriend and I had... well, you know, been kissing in the park, and how one thing led to another, and I ended naked from the waist down there in broad daylight. That was the first time that Ryosuke and I had ever... um... made love, I guess, so I was pretty happy, but I was also worried that we had gone too far. We were so lucky not to get caught.

On my way home, I was still pretty jumpy. I kept imagining that people must have seen us. I mean we weren't that far from the trail, and we could even hear voices. I tried to play things cool, act normal, but inside I was pretty scared. When I got home, my host mother asked,

"Did you have a nice day?" I guess she often does that, but I was so worked up I didn't know what to say. I've really got to settle down.

The next day when I woke up, I still felt jumpy. I decided to wear this big bulky sweater and baggy jeans to school, dressing as non-sexy as possible. Now that I think about it, that was kind of silly, but, at the time, it made sense. I wanted to hide my body as much as possible.

By the time I got to school though, I began to realize that I was overreacting. I saw Ryosuke in the hall, chatting with his friends the same as always. I had been worried that he might tell everyone what we had done, but they all looked pretty calm, and weren't looking at me. I guess he didn't tell them.

I went to class. I decided to sit off in the back corner where not so many people would see me. Usually I sit up at the front, but I couldn't shake the feeling that the prof or someone had seen me biking in my miniskirt, no undies, on our way out of the park. I tried to relax, and concentrate on the class, but I couldn't stop thinking about my unladylike behavior the day before.

The more I thought about it, the more embarrassed I got. I started to feel hot. I'm pretty sure my cheeks must have been bright red from thinking of how naughty I had been. To try to cool down, I decided to take off my sweater. I accidentally pulled my blouse up with it, showing everyone my bellybutton. I could tell from the look on their faces that some of the boys had noticed. A few of them kept glancing around at me, eyeing my chest. I pulled the collar of my blouse up to hide my breasts, and I folded my arms to cover them up. That blouse is actually pretty conservative, but I couldn't help feeling like I was showing too much. I don't think I wrote a single word in my notes all class.

After class, I met up with Ryosuke again. He was chatting away cheerfully about some movie he wanted to see. I couldn't believe that he could be so calm after what we had done. I guess he could tell I was a bit wired because, for the next few days, we just kind of hung around in the cafeteria or library, and talked about our classes and stuff, like we always did. Slowly, I began to calm down.

Time passed, and everything at school was going along just as usual so slowly I began to relax. I kept meeting up with Ryosuke, but he was really cool about it, warm, supportive, a complete gentleman.

I guess what changed things was this one day when I came home from school, and nobody was home. I thought it was kind of strange because my host family, Brandon and Jennifer are usually home. Maybe Loretta picked them up after class, and took them somewhere because their car wasn't in the driveway.

I went upstairs to my room, and took off my dress. I lay down on my bed, getting out a book I had bought from my bag. It was about fun places to visit in and around Oceanview.

I lay there a while leafing through the book and thinking about my day. The house was so quiet. Usually when Brandon et al are here, you can hear them. I sat up, and looked out the window. It was nice and warm out, even though it was the middle of winter.

I undid my bra, and slipped out of my panties putting them on the bed next to me, when suddenly I heard my phone ringing downstairs. Oh that's probably Ryosuke. I grabbed a t-shirt out of my drawer, slipped it on, and then ran downstairs to get the phone. Sure enough it was him.

"Hi Emi, what are you doing?"

"Not much. I was just reading up on places we could go."

As we were talking, I looked down, and noticed that my t-shirt wasn't really long enough to cover my... well, you know, my naughty bits. I could see this tuft of black pubic hair sticking out from under the hem of the t-shirt, my jungle of a bush.

"Listen, Ryosuke Can I call you back? I just gotta go upstairs, and..."

"That's OK. It'll just be a quick call. I just wanted to ask you about..."

I was trying to listen, but I kept running my fingers through my pubic hair. I noticed these people going by on the street outside. To hide from them, I backed up into the kitchen, and shut the door. I began to feel like I had the other day in the park, sort of this tingly feeling down in my nether regions, hot, wet. My host family could come home any second, and here I was standing half naked in the kitchen talking to Ryosuke.

"So what do you think?" he finally asked.

"Oh, sorry. Listen, can I call you back?" I peered nervously out the back window, pulling my shirt down to try to cover up.

"Oh, c'mon. Emi. Let's do it. It'll be fun. Everyone will be there."

I sat down to try to hide, but the feeling of the chair seat on my butt cheeks just got me even more excited. Getting a bit carried away, I lifted my shirt up, and was twirling one finger in my hair.

"Ryosuke, why don't you just come on over?"

"Naw, you remember what happened last time."

"It's OK. Nobody's home right now." I lifted up my shirt some more, and I kind of jumped when I accidentally brushed against my nipples.

"Really?" he said, interested. However, before he had a chance to answer, I heard a car drive up. Panicking, I quickly pulled the shirt back down, and stood up.

"Oh no. They're back. I'd better go. Talk to you later?" I hung up, dashed out to the front door, and bounded up the stairs. I pulled my door shut, and sat down on my bed breathing heavily. I heard Loretta and them come in.

"Emi, we're home!"

Drat. There goes my chance to be alone with Ryosuke.

"Oh hi. I'm upstairs. I'll be down in a few minutes." To try to calm down, I decided to take a shower. I took off my t-shirt, stripping naked, and rooted through my drawers looking for a clean towel. It was kind of fun being naked. In some ways, it's really too bad we have to wear clothes all the time because it really feels kind of nice walking around with nothing on.

I wrapped a towel around myself, tying a little knot in the corner. The knot kept coming undone, but once I got it to stay, I snuck across the hallway to the bathroom.

I could hear Loretta and them rattling around, but I peeled off the towel, and got in the tub, turning on the water. It did feel really good, standing here naked under the warm water, getting all clean and pretty. I twirled around letting the water touch all parts of my body, and lathered some soap on, sudsing up my breasts and bush. I wasn't sure where Brandon was, but maybe I'd better cut this short, before he comes up here to investigate. I shut off the water, dried off, and tied the towel back on. There was no sign of Brandon, so I snuck back across to my room, and pulled on a tube top and a pair of matching shorts. I called Ryosuke back, and arranged to meet him in the park after supper.

After eating, I biked over. I was so glad to see him, but I was too nervous to tell him what I had done. Part of me wanted to kiss some more. Ryosuke eyed my breasts in my tube top, maybe thinking the same thing. We didn't do anything though, just ended up talking. Eventually, we both had to go, so I kissed him good night, and headed back.

I have to say I was getting kind of confused at this point. We'd made love that one time, but since then, he's seemed a bit skittish about fooling around in public. Was he embarrassed by what we'd done too? Who knows?

Anyway, more time passed, and I calmed down a bit. Then one day it happened again.

It's kind of a long story, but basically, there is this garden on our university campus which charges admission fees, and closes the gates at 4:30. Ryosuke and I had got these free passes through the East Asian Students Union. The garden is supposed to look Japanese, but actually I've never seen anything like it back home. Still it is nice enough with this gazebo, sitting next to a pond, and a tea arbor at the back. Sometimes after class, we go, and sit in the gazebo. Not too many people go there although it is supposed to be a tourist attraction.

Anyway, one day, Ryosuke suggested that we hide at 4:30, and let them lock us in. I wasn't sure, but he kept saying it's be fine. We went in as usual, and once it started getting close to closing time, we hid behind the arbor. We could hear the main gate squeaking as it closed, and the jingle of keys as the porter locked it.

We waited for a little bit longer till we were sure the porter had gone. Then we came out, and checked the gate. Sure enough it was locked tight.

"How are we going to get out?" I asked panicking a little.

"Don't worry. There is an emergency exit around the back." He took me over, and opened it to show me. I thought an alarm was going to start ringing, but it didn't. All was quiet except for the sound of the occasional car going by out front.

"C'mon. We've got the place all to ourselves now." He was obviously pretty happy to be alone with me again.

To be perfectly truthful, I was still a bit worried. I kept expecting the porter to come back. We went back to the gazebo, and sat there, but there was no sign of anyone. Ryosuke sat close, and put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder, and tried to relax, though my heart was beating pretty fast.

Ryosuke leaned over, and kissed me. His lips were so soft, and he had this pleasant manly smell about him. I put my hands on his chest. He is not a big man, but I could still feel his muscles through his shirt. It is kind of reassuring to have these strong arms wrapped around me.

We began to kiss, more passionately till my head started swimming. It was like riding this wave of pleasure. He started touching my breasts, but I didn't resist. I just gave in, and tried to enjoy it.

However, soon he started to pull up my t-shirt. I instinctively pushed it back down. I looked around to see if anyone was there. Ryosuke, giving up on the shirt, got a hold of my jeans, and undid the button. The walls of the gazebo were high enough that anyone outside would just see our top halves, not what's going on below. I didn't stop him as he pulled down the zipper on my jeans. He motioned for me to lift my bottom up, so I did. I could feel the air on my skin as he pulled my jeans and panties all the way down to my ankles. I sat my bare backside down on the bench, and felt this tingling run up my spine as he pulled my jeans and panties off completely, my shoes and socks falling off with them.

Ohmigod, I'm naked again.

Ryosuke pulled down his own pants, and got me to sit up on his lap. He started kissing me on my neck, and massaging my breasts, seemingly unconcerned that people in the nearby building could maybe see us over the wall. I was worried, but when I felt for his penis, he was so hard. He got out a condom, and carefully, pushed it on, so excited now that I was naked. I was excited too, just kind of worried about doing it in such a wide open space, so close to our classmates and profs.

He didn't seem to care though. He got me to stand up, and then try to sit back down on top of his penis, so he could slide it in. I was so worked up, I almost fell over, but he grabbed me, and steadied me, grinning with pride as he guided me down onto his member. I couldn't smile though, just kind of whimpered as I struggled to take his girth. It felt soooo good. He got me to bounce up and down on top of him, and that felt amazing too. There is something so raw and animal when he does me from behind.

Earlier, I'd been kind of worried that someone might be watching, but now that we were humping, my common sense went right out the window. Ryosuke pulled my shirt up, and I lifted my arms, so he could strip it right off me. He started fooling with the hook at the back of my bra, but I had to help him undo it. Suddenly, I was naked under the very shadow of the three-story Arts building where I had classes earlier.

I kind of wanted to warn Ryosuke that people might be watching us, but it just felt so good to finally be doing it again. I did make a vague effort to lean forward trying to hide behind the gazebo wall, but maybe people could still see us from the third floor windows. I don't know if anyone would come to the windows at this time of day, but the possibility was driving me crazy, getting me even more embarrassed and horny.

Ryosuke was really going at me hard, humping away like a jackhammer, in and out, again and again. Oh damn it. I think I'm going to come. I bent way over, trying to steady myself on the ground. Ryosuke motioned for me to stand back up, so he could kiss me, and fondle my breasts. I suggested he sit back down, and then I climbed up on top of him, sliding his penis back in. It did feel good him inside of me. We both probably looked pretty silly though, desperately trying to find the right angle to... well you know, orgasm.

I kind of got distracted when I heard this jangling sound off behind us. Was it the porter or a security guard or something? Ryosuke didn't seem to care though. He took a hold of my hips, and kept bouncing me up and down on top of him. I did my best to squeeze his member, trying to get him to come, but I was pretty far gone myself. Oh god. I can't believe I'm doing this!

At some point, I lost control. The orgasm exploded up inside me, washing over me sending shivers throughout my whole body. Wow! That was intense. Same as last time, I didn't come down immediately. I still felt as horny as ever, hungry for more.

Ryosuke shuddered. I think he was coming too. I didn't really want it to end, but I think I must have finished him off somehow, because once he stopped shaking, his face changed, became calm all of a sudden. I guess guys are always like that. Still shaking myself, I got up off of him, and looked down to find the condom filled with his semen. He had come after all.

It's kind of weird how I feel after we've had sex. If I had any sense, I'd get back dressed, but like I said, I was still kind of horny. Reeling from the shock of it all, I wandered over--still naked--to the entrance to the gazebo, and peered up at the Arts building trying to tell if anyone had been watching us. There were trees in the way, so maybe they couldn't see anyway.

"Here. You'd better get dressed," Ryosuke chided, more soberly. This surprised me a bit, but to be perfectly honest, I didn't really want to get dressed. I'd never been naked on campus before. This was all so new to me.

I knew he was right though. Even if those leaves are blocking the view from the Arts building, there is no telling who all else is around. That would be pretty embarrassing if Satomi or one of my profs spotted me out here gallivanting around in my bare skuddy.

I got some wipes out of my bag, and tried to wipe off the love juice from the insides of my thighs, clean up the best I could. Ryosuke was kind of watching me, amused.

"You don't care, do you? That you're naked," he observed.

"What? No! Of course I care," I denied. It was kind of true though. Especially, right after I have sex, my inhibitions go right down, and it's almost like I'm kind of fine with whatever. It's the weirdest thing. I guess I really should be more careful.

Once I'd cleaned away the worst of it, I found my panties, and pulled them back on. Ryosuke went out to the entrance keeping guard while I pulled on my bra, jeans, t-shirt, socks and shoes. I was still breathing heavily, but doing my best to settle down, and focus.

Once I was ready, Ryosuke motioned we should go. We headed for the emergency exit. Luckily as we came out, there didn't see to be anyone around. I went, and found a washroom. I cleaned up as best I could, but I was so shaken that I just sort of stood there staring at my reflection in the mirror. As I came back down from the high, I started to feel a bit of regret for taking such horrendous chances. We probably shouldn't do things like that, have sex out in the open like that. I heard a knock on the door.

"Emi, are you OK?"

"Uh... yeah... I'll be out in a second." I straightened myself up, took a deep breath, and went out. Ryosuke was smiling kind of gently.

"Um... uh... sorry," he said apologizing. I wasn't angry at him really. This was all so strange. I really didn't know what to think.

"Um, that's OK. That was... uh... different," I told him, not really sure how to explain what I was feeling.

I didn't feel up to biking, so we waited for the bus. Ryosuke came as far as the bus stop near my house, but then said goodbye, and got on the bus going the other way. I felt sad to see him go. I went back to my room, lay down, and mulled all this over. That was so weird. I really should be more careful.

Now that I have had time to think about it, I feel a bit better, but at the time it was pretty intense. I still don't know quite what I should do. I want to see Ryosuke, but I think this time for sure we went way too far. I guess I'm just as much to blame as he is, but at least we still haven't gotten caught or anything. Anyway, drop me a line if you have any good advice on what I should do.

Emi Tsuruta