On...Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, until we grew tired of that, which is when you then told me you wanted to touch my Light Switch!"

As though on cue, Chris and I had both been cupping one another's far more mature womanly mounds at this point, just as we had done as girls together. But the moment she brought up the term of Light Switch once again, I felt the tip of her finger probe, easily locating my very hard erect little clit.

"I think I almost came just in touching you," she moaned reminding me of that moment so long ago now. "Though I'm sure that had a lot to do with your finger touching mine too moments later," she giggled appreciatively, as I began doing just that. "But what I remember the most was that very first orgasm. My toes started tingling, along with my nipples. I felt light-headed, dizzy, sensations I'd never felt before all at once anyway. And then it happened. I came."

"You came!" I agreed, laughing with her as she did. My finger now stroking her clit in much the same way I had done back then.

"Boy did I, and admittedly, it scared me at first. I mean it felt good, fuck...it felt damn good, but I had no real idea what was happening to me. And I laughed, and laughed, and laughed."

Now we both were. "And that was when your mom suddenly came into the room, remember?"

"How could I forget? Suddenly the lights come on, mom standing in the doorway staring down at us. Thank god we were beneath the covers, though we still had our hands down between one another's legs, remember that?"

"I remember your mother telling us to be quiet and to quit horsing around," she called it. "And I also remember her glaring at me not only then, but the following morning too. I think she suspected what it was we'd been doing."

"Oh yeah, she did. She asked me later even, if you and I had been "experimenting," as she put it. That was one of the few "sex-talks" we ever really had. Which surprised me, as she had then shared with me that she had once done something similar with a close friend of hers, but that it was normal to do so, but that we'd also grow up and eventually grow out of doing that." Chris rolled over facing me, her fingers now slipping deeply inside my extremely wet cunt. "Only thing was...I never did. All I ever wanted to do was play with your Light Switch whenever I could. As often as I could."

"Well that, and watch guys squirt," I jokingly reminded her.

"Well yeah...that too," she giggled. "Which I still enjoy seeing by the way," she then added. "But point being...as much as I did enjoy that, and do enjoy getting a nice hard fuck now and then, though even that's been a while..." she paused. "It was being with you, touching you, and having you touch me, that aroused and excited me the most."

"You know what excited me the most?" I said now inching slowly down between Chris's legs.

"I have a pretty good idea, but why don't you tell me?"

"Even before that last weekend together, before we ever really purposely ate one another out to full-blown orgasms, remember a few months before that, at my place?"

I noticed then another "tell" in Chris's eyes. She was certainly remembering that night, but she was remembering something else too, something she obviously hadn't told me about. Rather than press it however, I decided to keep reminiscing. Whatever it was she was keeping from me, I figured might actually come out in the due course of things.

"Oh yeah, I remember that vividly," she relaxed saying. "God where we ever naughty! And as naughty feeling as that was, had anyone walked in on us then, I'd have died of embarrassment! I honestly believe it would have been better for your dad to have walked in and saw us just licking one another, I could have suffered through that much more easily. And I don't even know why we'd started doing what we were doing, all I know is, it felt wickedly fun, naughty...dirty, and I was loving every minute of it!"

"Yeah, me too," I said smiling seeing it as though it was yesterday. "But I remember why we did, and how that all started," I said recalling it. "I remember we had gotten out of school way earlier than usual for some reason. And because of that, we decided to head over to my house in the hopes of messing around a little, especially as my parents both worked and wouldn't be home then. The only problem for us was, that my sister might be there, along with my older brother. So as I recall, we slipped in the back way, heading quietly upstairs to my bedroom in the hopes that we wouldn't be heard coming in."

Chris laughed, remembering. "Which is when we snuck down the hall towards your bedroom, walking past the bathroom there, which we both realized that the door wasn't closed all the way, and that someone was in there."

"My brother," I finished for her. "Which at first we both thought was a bummer, as he might hear us and then make a nuisance of himself afterwards, especially as he had a crush on you at the time...BIG time!"

"Not just on me DJ," as she then wickedly reminded me. "Though neither one of us really knew that at the time did we?"

"Not until after that," I freely admitted. "But hadn't it been for you actually going over to the door and peeking in, we wouldn't have seen what we saw either, nor would that have eventually led to what happened after that."

"That was something I'd never considered or ever thought about until then either," she reminded herself. "At first, I couldn't understand what I was seeing, until he turned slightly, and then it dawned on me...he was using your discarded dirty panties to jerk himself off with!"

"And then after he did...we waited quietly in my bedroom for Robbie to leave, which he eventually did of course. After which, we ran down to the bathroom, retrieved my panties from the dirty clothes hamper, and then ran back into my bedroom with them. Which is when we discovered of course, all his spunk still clinging to the crotch."

"First time I ever touched a boys cum," she again told me. "I mean, after all this time, seeing it squirt so often while I sat secretly watching you jerk your brother's friends off, or watching your dad's porn on those old 8mm movies he used to have. That was one thing, but I'd never before until that time ever actually touched any before. It was interesting, kinky I guess as I look back on it now. But it had the impact of making me feel even hornier for some reason that we'd seen your brother actually squirt off in your panties, and there we now were, looking at it, smelling it."

"Yeah, and then using it," she reminded me.

"Fuck that was hot," Chris said moaning deeply as I held her clit between my fingers now, working it up and down as though jacking her off.

"I remember," she chuffed, trying to catch her breath, her voice shaking as I continued manipulating her clit, though a bit more softly now. "Sitting there in your bed, facing one another, your cum filled panties lying between us. And then you, taking some of it on the tip of your finger, spreading it around my nipples, god that was hot!"

"Yes it was," I purred back. "And you doing the same to mine, taking my own brother's cum, smearing it around my nipples, and then each of us sitting there teasing one another while using it."

"And then...to our clits," she added breathlessly now. "Though I suppose, had we thought about it at the time, which we obviously didn't, we might not have done that. Not sure it would have been possible for either one of us to get pregnant in doing that, but I suppose it could have happened!"

"Well, not for me at least, though I didn't know it at the time...that I'd never be able to have children, but you certainly could have!"

"Back then yes...not now. My Ex didn't want to have any kids, so he made me get fixed...permanently. So...here we are, neither one of us has children, go figure."

"I'm sorry Chris," I told her, still not knowing the entire story.

"Don't be, that past is the past. The past I'm having fun with now, is the one we had. So...let's get back to that shall we?"

"What happened between you and my sister?" I suddenly asked, blurting out the question before realizing that maybe now wasn't such a very good time after all.

She actually looked a little shocked, certainly surprised. "You knew?"

"No, I didn't. Not until just now," I informed her. "But I could tell by the way you were acting earlier, what you said...that something might have. So, what did happen Chris? And don't worry, it's certainly not anything that's going to destroy or disrupt what we're doing now. In fact...later on, there's probably a few things I should tell you about Joyce, most of which I think might surprise even you!"

"Well, what happened actually occurred a short time after we sat there doing what we were. Though the real consequences didn't really develop until a couple of days later, but the wheels had been put into motion, even though I didn't realize it at the time. While we were sitting there on your bed, fingering one another, using your brother's cum to do that with? Tease one another? I saw the door to your bedroom open. At first, I thought that maybe it was your brother come back to spy on us. And at the time, the thought of him doing that, watching us, actually turned me on. I was afraid to say anything, alert you that he might be. Because the simple truth was...I wanted him to watch us, see what we were doing, and possibly...just possibly, that he might actually come in then, and jerk off again. Or at the very least, let me do it for the very first time. As it turned out of course, which I learned only a short time later, it was your sister, and not him."

"You know, I wondered about that. I thought I saw you look over in the direction of the door at some point, but when I looked, the door was closed."

"Yeah, you'd just missed seeing whoever it was that was looking in on us. I didn't say anything about it, like I said. Because at first, I was sort of hoping it was your brother. I did after all, have a bit of a crush on him too at the time. And the fact that I did, and that maybe...just maybe, he had seen me naked, might arouse him, enough so at least, that he might actually do something about it. Though he never really did, not while I was there anyway," she finished saying.

"So what did happen exactly?" I asked her. Though I now rolled over slightly, working my legs between Chris's, effectively placing myself between her legs, pussy to pussy, which she smiled at as I gently began rotating my pelvis against hers.

"You want the story? Or would you rather fuck me first?" She asked.

"Both. You tell me this naughty story I'm about to hear while I grind my cunt against yours, how's that sound?"

"It sounds...wickedly delicious!" She giggled, now grinding back a little.

"Go on, tell me...or I'll stop," I warned her.

"Well, after we had made one another cum, and as I recall, we had both cum pretty hard...pretty good."

"Oh yeah, we did...I do remember that!" I said grinning at her, though trying to make her feel more at ease as I said that. Whatever she was about to tell me, she'd been harboring secretly for years now.

"Well, after we did...after we both did, you sort of dozed off. I remember having to pee, so I got up and crept through your bedroom. At first, I thought about putting something on, but then I actually dared myself to sneak down the hall to the bathroom. Now remember, in my mind, I was still wondering, thinking that maybe it was your brother who had spied on us, and that he might...just might be lurking somewhere about even then. And again, the thought of him doing so...seeing me naked was still fresh on my mind as I did that. However, I managed to reach the bathroom and stepped in without seeing anyone, or being seen. And then, just as I sat down to actually pee, the door opened. Only it wasn't your brother who was standing there, but your sister, Joyce!"

"That sounds like her...though more now as opposed to then," I offered smiling. "Go on, what happened then?"

"So, like I said, she comes into the bathroom, remember, there weren't any locks on the bathroom door as I recall, though to be honest, I'm not sure I would have even locked it had thereof been. I was still sort of hoping your brother would confront me, but as it turned out, it was your sister instead. She too was naked, which took me off guard and by surprise."

"I can imagine," I said slowly grinding myself against her, enjoying the sensation as she quit talking for a moment, grinding back. "Go on..." I pressed, once again stopping, waiting for her to continue.

"Anyway, so that's when she tells me it was her who had peaked in on us and saw what we were doing. And then threatened of course...to tell not only your parents, but mine...unless."

I shook my head, wanting to laugh, because it was sort of funny now. Back then had I known, I was more apt to have killed her for doing that. "So what exactly did she force you to do?"

"I let her lick me," she said as though it had just happened moments ago. "God DJ, even after all these years now, I still feel guilty for having let her do that. I mean...she did it before even you did! And I've felt guilty about it ever since, even after all this time!"

I did laugh now, though I spoke. "And after all this time, my sister's on my shit-list! Just wait until I tell her about this, she's gonna owe me for this one!" I said easing Chris's conscience.

"You're not mad? Not angry with me?"

"Good god girl...how many years ago was that now?" I asked. "No I'm not angry...with you anyway. And not really angry at my sister for it either, though she's still going to have to make it up to me in a big way, especially after all this time, keeping it a secret from me. But no...I'm most certainly not. If anything...hearing about it now, well...it's sort of horny you know? So tell me...what happened next? Tell me everything, and don't hold a single thing out either. I want to know all the naughty, juicy, dirty details!"

Chris was laughing now, obviously relieved, though after so many years, I found it somewhat surprising that she still felt guilt over having done that.

"You're sure?"

I squeezed her tit.

"Ouch!"

"Don't tease me, tell me everything, or I'll pull your nipple off."

"Promises, promises!" She said as her hands now affectionately began pulling on mine as well. I began grinding against her again, our cunts slick now with our juices, the moisture and heat from both of us beginning to actually leak out.

"Tell me Chris, you're making me crazy!" I informed her, as she nearly was.

"Ok, ok. So, after that...after she came in and threatened to expose us, that's when I asked her what it would take for her to keep silent about it. After all, I knew if my parents, particularly my dad, as homophobic as he was then...still is in fact, had heard anything about us, that would have been the last time they'd have ever let me see you. So I wasn't about to risk, or jeopardize that, and so I pleaded with her there in the bathroom, telling her that I'd do anything she wanted me to do, just as long as she promised to never tell on us. And that...I likewise promised her. That's when she dropped down on her knees, told me to spread my legs, and then licked me. I mean god DJ, I hadn't even wiped yet!"

I laughed, I couldn't help it. That sounded just like something my sister would have done too, she was worse than I was even, though it wouldn't be until after Chris had actually left that I'd find all that out about her.

"What I didn't expect, was how good it would feel when she did that. But the minute she began licking my pussy, and then sucking my clit, I came. And I came again and again as she did that. And I felt guilty as hell for doing it. But then I knew, I needed...wanted to lick your pussy too. Badly, which we eventually did a little, though not nearly long enough, or to the extent we finally did during that last weekend we had together."

"Yeah damn," I mused remembering. "It wasn't like we didn't have plenty of opportunity to actually do it beyond the very little we did do. I mean I loved licking you, when we finally did do it, and you licking me, but we never did get one another off doing that, until that final weekend together. I know we almost got caught once while doing it...by my brother in fact, but as to why we didn't somehow find a way to do it again until then, escapes me. Anyway...what happened after that?" I asked.

"Well, naturally, I soon after licked her while she stood there in front of me. And I loved it, admittedly, once again reminding me just how badly I now wished I was sitting there licking you, which brings me to the really hard part. And as nervous as I was telling you all this, I'm still not sure how you're going to react to what it is I'm about to tell you now."

Now I actually did quit moving against her, curious...but the look in her eyes told me that she'd only begun telling me the rest of the story.

To be continued...

12