On Orgasm Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
254 Followers

After Susan left, I sat around thinking about Becky's party. Should I go? I had never been to an orgy, however, it was something I had always wanted to do. I'm almost certain Susan would have wanted me to have said I wouldn't go, and for the two of us to spend the evening together. After her masturbation confession, I'm sure I could get into her pants. I did really want to attend that orgy, but I was nervous.

It was getting close to 6:00, and I made up my mind to go to Becky's party. I showered and shaved my balls. The next question was, should I go nude? Clothing optional Becky said. But what if I was being punked? I didn't want to show up at a party naked while everyone else was dressed. And what if Susan was punking me? What if the party wasn't an orgy?

I decided to go dressed. I could always take my clothes off if indeed it was the kind of party I was hoping for. I put on some lightweight linen shorts, no underwear, and a Hawaiian shirt and headed up the path to Becky's house. I could hear talking and laughing within the house, but I couldn't see anyone. I rang the door bell and waited. Becky soon came to door. She was dressed in a see through dress and was totally naked underneath.

"Ah-ha, I see you went with the dressed option. Good choice, no one is naked yet," she said as she invited me in.

As I followed her into her house, my nerves were on edge with excitement. She led me into the kitchen. There were about 15 people standing around with drinks in their hands and chatting. Becky introduced me to everyone.

"This is the guy I was telling you about. The one who fed the fish this morning. Right in front of me," she said with a grin. Everyone else laughed.

I laughed too, not knowing if I've been had for some joke or what?

A sexy brunette, about 32, came up to me and introduced herself as Maryanne. The first thing she said to me was, "Don't worry, everyone feeds the fish around here."

"Was feed the fish a euphemism for masturbation in the local vernacular?" I wondered.

Maryanne was tall, about 5'8". She wore a see through blouse with no bra. Her breasts were small and pert with big aureole. Her dark brown eyes were mysterious. She wore a short black skirt and no shoes; her legs went on for miles.

She brushed her almost naked breasts against my arm and cooed softly as she look up at me and batted her eyelashes. She smiled lustfully at me, and her wanton smile let me know she was interested in becoming my first orgy playmate. My cock stiffened and strained against my shorts at that prospect.

"Oh look, they're getting started," she said to me as she took my hand and led me into the living room.

In the living room, I saw a man with no pants on, sitting on the couch. A redhead was between his legs sucking his cock. The redhead was topless and was taking her pants off while blowing the guy on the couch. She didn't miss a beat sucking his cock while she worked her pants and panties off.

Next to the guy getting sucked was a woman, about 50, grayish hair, thin but shapely. Between her legs was another woman. I couldn't see her face at the time so I couldn't tell her age, but she appeared much younger than the woman she was eating. She had blonde hair and a soft, full figure. Her plump ass was in the air, and her cunt lips showed proudly between her legs. She was fingering her own pussy while eating the pussy in front of her.

Maryanne led me to the couch, and we took up a position next to the gray haired, 50ish year old woman being eaten by the blonde. Maryanne sat down and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing panties under that skirt. She hiked up her skirt around her waist as she slouched on the couch to move her pussy to the edge. I knelt on the floor next to the blonde and went in for some of Maryanne's shaved pussy. I started by kissing her inner thighs and lightly caressing the underside of her knees with my fingers. I had her squirming in her seat. I tongued my way up to her vulva and started little ticklish licks all around her outer mound. Her shaved pussy was sweet and tender. She was squirming and giggling as I teased her.

"Stop teasing me," she screamed and shoved her clit in my mouth. Her clit was not big. It was like a little love button in my mouth. I lapped and licked her clit as she squirmed and moaned.

"That's it... lick me there, suck it, bite it... work my clit, honey, work it hard," she moaned loudly.

The gray haired woman reached a hand over to tweak Maryanne's nipples through her thin blouse. I drove my tongue deep into her cunt and lapped back up to her clit. Maryanne leaned toward the gray haired woman and the two of them started kissing while their pussies were being eaten out. Their tongues danced with each other and moans were emanating from their mouths. Maryanne and the gray lady came together, Maryanne in my mouth and the gray haired woman in the blonde's mouth.

"Get that cock of yours in me!" Maryanne shouted just as soon as she caught her breath.

I took off my clothes and positioned my cock head at Maryanne's entrance. I shoved and my cock slipped in to her. Her pussy was like velvet inside, wet, warm velvet. The gray haired woman and the blonde switched places and the blonde was now being eaten within inches of me fucking Maryanne. I felt something on my ass, someone's hands. I looked around and saw Becky, who was nude now, kneeling behind me kneading my ass with her hands and cooing. I was trying not to break rhythm while fucking Maryanne, but Becky's hands working my ass threw my timing off. Soon I felt something wet on my back cheeks. Becky started licking my ass as I fucked Maryanne.

"It's a good thing I washed thoroughly back there in the shower," I thought.

She tried to follow my strokes in and out, and she stuck her tongue deep into my crack, darting at my anus. Her right hand was massaging my balls as she continued to probe my crack with her tongue. Soon she gave up trying to keep up with my thrusting ass and came around and climbed on the couch. She straddled Maryanne's face and lowered her snatch to Maryanne's waiting tongue.

I lowered by head to lick Becky's ass as I continued to fuck Maryanne. I was getting close to cumming. All this orgy action had me juiced up and ready to blow. I tried my best to hold off until Maryanne was ready to cum again, but soon I was reaching the point of no return.

"I'm going to blow my wad," I announced as I fought to hold my orgasm back while still fucking her.

"I am close too," Maryanne moaned. With the revelation that she was close, I just started humping her for all I was worth. I plowed my dick into her with big, long, forceful strokes.

"I...mm...cum...minnnnng!" I cried out as my orgasm racked my body.

Maryanne just bucked and moaned wildly. Her eyes went into the back of her head, and all I could see were her whites. She moaned a deep guttural moan as if she were possessed. Becky lifted off her face to let Maryanne concentrate on her orgasm. As soon as Maryanne calmed down, she pulled Becky's body back down to her and continued eating her. Soon Becky was quivering in orgasm to Maryanne's expert tongue.

I pulled out of Maryanne. The gray haired lady, now finished with the blonde, moved between Maryanne's legs. She pushed her tongue into Maryanne's cunt and cleaned out my love juice.

"I see the fish aren't the only ones who like semen," I said to Becky as Becky was dismounting the couch.

"We all love semen, Patrick," she said, and then she swooned into my face and locked her lips on mine. She pried my mouth open with her tongue and shoved it in my mouth. Her tongue danced in my mouth as it teased and played with my tongue.

There was a lot of other sex happening that night at Becky's party, and some of it I even got involved with. I stumbled home at two in the morning. I was tired and my dick was sore. I was a little drunk too.

Again I fell asleep to the wail of the loons as I lay there half drunk with booze and half drunk with lust.

The next morning I arose, made coffee and headed down to the dock. Becky was already sitting naked in her chair at the dock. She just finished her swim. I pulled up the chair next to her. We exchanged a kiss and talked about how wonderful the party was the night before.

Before too long, Susan came down to the dock dressed the same as the day before. She said good morning and proceeded to take off her shirt and shorts. She had on the same red bikini as yesterday. She dove into the lake for her morning swim.

"I've tried in vain to get into her pants," Becky said to me. "It's a lost cause."

"She was telling me she really wants to be open and free like everyone else around here, but she is so shy," I confided.

"She'll never break out of her mold," Becky added. "I've seen her sneaking around peaking in windows when we have parties. She likes to watch."

I didn't add that she confided in me that she masturbates while the parties were going on. I thought I already said too much. I liked Susan after all and could see myself fucking her. With Becky's latest news, though, now I envisioned her masturbating while peeking in on the orgies.

Susan climbed out of the water and joined us, pulling up a chair next to mine. The three of us chatted for a while and then Becky announced she had to go run some errands.

"Are you doing anything today?" asked Susan.

"No, why?" I asked.

"I have a special place I'd like to show you," she said looking soulfully into my eyes.

Then she said, "There is another lake nearby. It's off in the wilderness, and you'll need to portage a canoe a mile into the woods to get to it. I call it Paradise Lake. That's not its real name, but it is to me. It's really remote, and no one goes there. It's a quiet and peaceful place way back in the wilderness. You'll feel like you've stepped back in time, to a time before man ruined everything."

"Sure," I said. It sounded like a place I could get my head into. Still decompressing from work, a little solitude in the wilderness with a cute blonde was just what the doctor ordered.

"Good. I'll pack a lunch, and you can put my canoe on the racks of my SUV. You can carry a canoe a mile, can't you?" she asked. "You look like a strong man," she added with a smile before I could answer.

"I'll do my best," was all I could say. I had portaged canoes when I was younger so I was confident I could handle it.

"Well, if you can't, I can do it," she said with a big grin.

Susan went to her cottage to pack a lunch for us. I found her canoe on the shore next to the lake and brought it up to her driveway and tied it to the racks on her SUV.

She asked me if I would mind driving.

As we drove out to the lake, Susan asked me about the orgy at Becky's house last night.

"Oh, it was fun," was all I said.

"No, tell me everything. I want to hear every juicy detail," she said with an inquisitive tone in her voice.

I told her every juicy detail. After a while I noticed her hand brushing her crotch. I thought about how tortured she must be inside. She obviously wanted a more sexually free existence, but there was some moral conflict that stopped her dead in her tracks.

We parked the car at the trail-head and I shouldered the canoe. We walked the portage trail the mile to the lake and put the canoe in the water. Susan wasn't kidding, this place was magnificent. It was absolutely breathtaking. We could not hear any traffic or noise of man. There were loons calling and cavorting all over the lake. The moss on the rocks and trees made the place look primordial. There were wild orchids, wild irises, and water lilies near the site where we put the canoe in. We set off across the lake. Susan was in the front seat of the canoe, and I was steering from the rear. With each stroke of the canoe paddle, I was more in awe over the sheer beauty of this place. Eagles, osprey, and heron flew over us as we paddled.

We got to a rock outcropping and Susan said she'd like to stop and swim here. We pulled the canoe up on the shore and set a blanket down for lunch after our swim. Susan stripped off her t-shirt and shorts and down to her bikini. I, in deference to her, wore my swim trunks. We dove in the crystal clear lake and swam for a good while and then hauled ourselves out and onto the blanket. We ate lunch and chatted about anything and everything. We got along splendidly. Susan was easy to talk to, and she had a great sense of humor.

About a half hour after lunch, she said, "It's been long enough now. Our food has digested. Do you want to swim again?"

"Only if you take off that bikini," I said. I was trying to break her out of her shell. She looked down at the rocks in silence and then did something I was hoping for, but didn't expect. She reached around and unclasped her bikini top and let if fall away. She then stood up and removed her bikini bottoms. She was now naked in front of me. I lay there just staring at her beautiful body.

"Well...," she said looking at me still in my swim suit. I pulled my swim suit off and we were both naked.

She dove in the water, and I followed. This time she didn't swim with any conviction as she had before lunch. She mostly floated and doggy paddled. I kept swimming up to her and bumping her and laughing. We joked and played like a couple of kids.

When we got out of the water, I asked her how it felt to skinny dip.

"It was wonderful. I felt so free and unencumbered. No wonder you like it," she said.

As she slipped on her bikini, still wet from the earlier swim, she said, "Ewe, this thing feels terrible now that it's all wet and clammy."

"See, that's why it's better to swim Au-natural," I said to her.

We launched the canoe again and paddled across the lake, returning to the portage trail for the hike out.

On the ride home, I said, "Well, at least I got you to skinny dip with me."

"Yeah, that was my first time. I liked it, but I still don't think I can do it in front of anyone else."

"Why me?" I asked. "We just met. Surely, you've known some of your neighbors longer."

"I feel comfortable with you. I feel we have a connection," she said softly.

I felt oddly confused. I was attracted to her, and I felt she was attracted to me. Her words and body language were telling me she'd like to get intimate -- that, and she allowed me to see her naked while skinny dipping. But, she knew I was at Becky's orgy, something she disapproved of.

I felt I needed to confront this paradox.

"Let me be blunt," I said. "Are you thinking you'd like to sleep with me?"

After a long pause, "Yes, I think I might like that."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said. "But let me ask you this. You know I went to the orgy last night and fucked a lot of strangers. At least the women I fucked were strangers to me. Since you have this moral code that keeps you from attending the orgies, why would you want to fuck me? Aren't you afraid that I might have contracted something from someone else or that I'll corrupt you in some way?"

She thought about it for a few moments and then said, "I know everyone around the lake is clean, or at least that's what Becky tells me. They started clean and only fuck each other, so they stay clean that way. If they let you into their circle, I assume you were checked out. So from that standpoint, I'm confident there's no problem there. As for the corruption, I guess I'll just have to take my chances."

"You know there are other orgies planned. I've already been invited to Frank's place next weekend for a party. I'd love to make love to you, Susan, but I have to tell you, I plan on attending Frank's party."

"I don't expect you to change your plans because of me," she said.

"Why don't you come with me to Frank's party?" I asked.

"Just because you got me to skinny dip at a remote lake with no one else around, doesn't mean I've changed my mind about the other things."

"You told me you like to masturbate when the orgies are happening. I assume you fantasize about what is going on at the orgy." I didn't dare tell her what Becky told me this morning that she saw Susan peeping in on the orgies. "Why don't you come and watch? You can masturbate while watching the others have sex. Becky and I will make sure that no one bothers you."

"What, like some freak in the corner playing with herself while others have real sex?" she asked

"No... no, look, it will be a turn-on for the others. Everyone loves watching other people play with themselves. Also, I'm sure some women attend orgies at that time of month when they wouldn't want to be having sex with others. I'm sure they announce its hands off tonight, and they watch and masturbate to the action around them," I said, not really knowing about that last part, but I thought I'd throw it out there and see if it stuck.

"I don't know. We'll see, but I doubt I'll go with you," she said. With that, I dropped it.

When we got back to her place, she invited me in. As soon as we were inside, I grabbed her, pulled her close to me, and lowered my face to hers. We kissed passionately for what seemed like ten minutes. I reached my hands around her and squeezed and massaged her ass while we kissed. I lifted her t-shirt off her. She still wore the bikini under her clothes, dry now from her body heat. I unclasped her bikini top and pulled it off. Susan's nipples were rock hard. She had a perfectly round smooth aureole.

Susan and I made love that night. We didn't just fuck. It was sweet, and tender. She was lost in lust and came about five times. Susan could easily attain multiple orgasms. The sex was mostly standard fair. I did try and slip a finger into her ass as I was eating her pussy, but she jumped her cunt right off my face in shock so I stopped. I could tell by her body language that she wanted me to try playing with her ass again, but I thought I'd wait for another time, tease her into it.

As the week rolled along, we got together and made love a few more times. I was really starting to have feelings for Susan. We connected on so many levels. But I didn't want to fall for her just yet. There were orgies to attend this summer. I might never get a chance like this again.

Friday came and Frank's orgy was scheduled for that evening.

"Have you considered coming to the party tonight?" I asked her at the dock during our morning swim.

"I don't know. I'm scared," she said. "Why don't you go, and then you can tell me all about it. I'll masturbate to your stories.

I thought this was bold of her. She was willing to masturbate in front of me while I told her of my adventures at the orgy.

"OK, deal," I said.

I attended Frank's orgy that night, and it was another great sex party.

The next day at the dock Susan came down in her bikini.

"When are you going to shed that bikini and skinny dip again?" I asked her. "Now that you know how free it feels."

She just looked at me sideways.

"How was the orgy last night?" she asked.

"Not bad, I'll tell you all about it when you're ready," I said.

"How about after our swim?" she said.

I thought, wow! She can't wait.

We swam as usual, but Susan finished quicker than she had the other mornings.

"I'll go make some Bloody Marys. Come on up to my place when you're ready," she said as she grabbed her towel and headed up the path to her cottage.

I didn't really need to get ready, but I assumed she wanted some time to prep so I swam a little more. I stopped by my cottage on the way to hers to put on some dry shorts, and then I headed over to Susan's place.

She changed out of her wet bikini into a matching set of blue lace bra and panties. We sat in her living room, which overlooked the lake. She sat on the couch, and I sat in an upholstered chair facing her. I sipped the Bloody Mary she made me while she guzzled hers which made me think she was nervous about what was about to happen.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
254 Followers