On Orgasm Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

"OK, what happened last night?" she asked. She seemed very keen on getting this started I thought.

"It started with an all girl three-way in the middle of Frank's living room floor. Becky, Maryanne, and the gray haired lady. Her name is Joyce. I just learned her real name last night. All this time I've been referring to her as the gray haired lady," I said. "Anyway, everyone was just talking and sipping their drinks. No one seemed in a hurry to get the orgy rolling along. Becky, Maryanne, and Joyce were clustered with drinks in their hands talking and laughing. Becky wore a see through dress, a different one than last week's orgy. She must have some collection of orgy clothes," I said jokingly.

I continued. "Maryanne had on the same see through top and skirt as she wore to Becky's orgy the other night. Joyce wore a cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and nothing underneath. There was some light touching between those three ladies and a little kissing, but there was also just a lot of talking and sipping of their drinks, so it certainly didn't look like things were progressing along.

"All of a sudden the three women stripped and headed for the middle of the living room. They moved a coffee table out of the way, and Becky announced, 'Let's get this orgy started,' in a loud blusterous voice. Cheers arose from the crowd. The three of them got on the floor and started eating each other. Their tongues were exploring everywhere. There was none of the long, slow foreplay or fondling that usually starts with women having sex with one another. They went right for it. Becky started on the bottom, Maryanne got on top into a 69 position. Joyce moved to Maryanne's behind and started rimming her ass with her tongue while the other two ate each other. This went on for some time. They changed positions, but basically it was an oral fest. While those three girls were busy licking and probing each other with their tongues, Frank, Steve, and Bob were standing near them watching. They stripped naked and had their cocks in their hands. They were soon masturbating to the all girl scene on the floor."

I made sure I emphasized the word "masturbating" as I painted her the picture of this opening scene. I wanted to let her know that at these orgies people were often masturbating while watching the action. I was determined to get her to attend one of these lake orgies.

"Margret, she's a plump blonde, you might know her," I continued.

"Yes, she lives across the lake... nice woman," Susan said.

"She was getting fucked up the ass by Bill on the couch while the all girl three-way was going on. Bill has this huge dick, and he had a hard time getting all of it up her ass."

"What were you doing while all this was going on?" Susan asked as her hand started drifting down to her panties.

"At that exact moment, I was shoving my cock in Margret's mouth while Bill was fucking her up the ass," I said.

"So, there were two three-ways going on simultaneously?" She asked in a husky voice as her fingers were now working her clit under her panties.

"At least two," I said. "I think there was another three-way happening in the kitchen. I thought I heard someone announce that Lisa, Tom, and Jack were getting it on in the kitchen."

As I continued my story of the details of last night's orgy, Susan removed her panties and bra and proceeded to masturbate in front of me. Susan's right hand worked her clit while her left hand roamed her body, caressing various spots as her hand wandered to what must have been her erogenous zones. Her left hand fingers lightly caressed her waist under her ribs and between her hips. She drifted her left hand past her hip around to the small of her back and lightly massaged the spot where her buttocks and back met. Then her hand drifted to the inside of her thighs and down to the underside of her knees. I took a mental note of her hot spots.

Susan looked lustfully at me the whole time while she played with herself. At first, knowing how shy she was, I thought she was looking for some sign of approval from me. But I soon realized, it turned her on having someone watch her masturbate. She didn't know just how turned on it made her until that day when she was on her couch in front of me with her hands making love to her body. Her eyes had that "come fuck me look," and her mouth was gaped open slightly. She was breathing out her mouth a little heavier than normal.

I continued.

"The all girl three-way on the floor gradually turned into a six way pile on. Frank, Steve, and Bob got so horny stroking their cocks watching the girls that they wanted in on some of the action."

My own cock started to rise as I recited the events of last night.

"By the time those guys wanted in with the girls, Joyce was on the bottom, Becky was sitting on her face, and Maryanne was lying on the floor eating Joyce. Steve got down behind Maryanne and started licking her ass checks. This got her to lift herself up on her knees. Steve then proceeded to eat her from behind while he continued to stroke his cock. Frank stuck his cock in Becky's face, and she took him in and sucked him loud and sloppily. Bob knelt on his knees and stuck his cock in between Maryanne's face and Joyce's pussy. Maryanne was alternating between sucking Bob's cock and eating Joyce."

I heard some moans now coming from Susan as she picked up the pace with her right hand on her clit. Her left hand was also between her legs now, three of her fingers working her cunt.

"Tell me more," she hissed at me in a husky breathless voice.

I continued again describing the lusty debauchery I experienced last night.

"Maryanne moved away from Joyce's pussy, and Bob slid in between her legs. Joyce opened her legs wide, and Bob drove his cock home. Maryanne and Steve moved into a 69 position with Maryanne on top sucking his cock like it was her last meal. Frank got on the floor and Becky impaled herself on his big tool," I said, my own voice getting husky now.

When I got to the part about Becky's double penetration with Frank and Steve, Susan came loudly with her hand working her clit in a fury. I noticed her other hand reached around her backside, and she played with her anus with her middle finger. I knew she liked a little action back there the other day when I tried to slip a finger in her ass. Susan really wanted to let herself go. She just needed the right situation.

I thought she had enough of the story, so I stopped relating the events of last night, but she asked if there was more as she continued fingering her clit. She could have multiple orgasms, and I could tell she had no plans on stopping yet. I continued telling her the various sexual pairings that went on last night with explicit detail. Susan worked herself into another three orgasms as she listened to me tell of the other sexual antics that went on at Frank's orgy.

Watching her masturbate in front of me and relating the scenes from last night got my sore, tired cock hard as a rock again. By the time I was done telling Susan the events that unfolded the previous night, I had taken my shorts off and was stroking my cock. When Susan came down off her latest orgasm, I got out of the chair and moved over to her. She opened her legs wide, and I positioned my cock head at her cunt's entrance. She had a lost-in-lust look on her face. Her eyes were begging me to shove my cock into her. I drove my cock deep into her love hole and fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked anyone in my life.

She loved it. The harder I pounded her, the more she moaned. I had her drooling at one point. Her head was cocked to one side, her eyes rolled back in her eye sockets, her mouth was open, and she drooled - lost in lust. She had orgasm after orgasm as I pounded her wet cunt. I fucked so many times last night that it took me a while to build to my own orgasm. This delay just kept Susan in ecstasy. When I did cum, it was huge. We both bucked and shivered for what seemed like three minutes.

After we both calmed down from that intense fuck, we cleaned up. As we were getting dressed she said, "That was some story. It sounded like a hot orgy."

"It was, you should come to the next one. Maryanne's turn is Tuesday night," I said in an encouraging tone.

"I don't know, Patrick, I'm not sure I'm ready," she said.

"You just masturbated in front of me, and it looked like you enjoyed it," I said trying to persuade her.

"I feel safe around you," she said.

"I'll be there," I reminded her.

"You'll be off fucking someone else," she said sarcastically.

"You can follow me around and just watch. If you want, you can masturbate and get yourself off while watching me."

"I kinda want to," she said. "But how would it look, me just suddenly showing up after all these years of not approving of their parties? Not to mention the skinny dipping and other public displays around here."

"It would look like you are ready to have fun now. You weren't ready before. Look, they all want you to join in the fun. They've been waiting for you. I'm sure all the guys and girls have been lusting after you. At the very least, they'd want another body, someone they haven't had before," I said bluffing as if I was an orgy pro. "Becky told me she's been trying to get into your pants for years. So there..." I let slip.

"She did? What else did you and Becky have to say about me?"

"That was it. I swear. It was one of the days shortly after I got here, and before we started anything together. You came down to swim in your bikini, and Becky and I were sitting at the dock naked. We had just finished our swim. I was looking at you because you're so fucking hot, and Becky noticed me eying you. It's just a thing you might say to someone, like - good luck, I've been trying for years. Nothing malicious was meant by it. Look, you should be flattered. Becky wants to fuck you. Even if you don't swing that way, it must at least flatter you in some small way." I didn't know if I was saving myself or digging a deeper hole.

"Becky really wants to get into my pants?" she asked with an inquisitive tone.

"Scouts honor," I said holding my hand up with the scout sign. "Have you ever had another woman?"

"One time when I was a young girl, my friend Kate and I experimented. My mother caught us in a 69 on my bed. All hell broke loose. I was practically dragged to a nunnery by my hysterical mother. I had to go to confession every day for a month. Kate was banned from being my friend. Our mothers did everything in their power to hush it up so our precious little reputations wouldn't be tarnished."

"That might be the source of your problems," I said to her seriously.

"No doubt," she said. I moved in and gave her a hug, and she cried in my arms. After a few moments, she started to laugh. It was the kind of laugh that comes on you, after a cry, once you become relieved of some burden.

"I think about eating another woman's pussy all the time," she finally said. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lesbian, I love men. I love cock. I just want to see if it was as nice as is was when Kate and I did it that one time."

"You should most certainly give it another try," I said. "What do you have to lose? If you don't like it, don't do it ever again.

Think about Maryanne's party this Tuesday," I said to her as I left her cottage for mine.

The next morning I awoke, brewed coffee, and headed down the dock in front of my cottage. Becky was swimming naked as usual. I was already naked and jumped in to the lake. Becky and I exchanged greetings and swam together as we had every morning since I arrived at Orgasm Pond. When we finished our swim, we took residency up in our favorite chairs overlooking the lake. We chatted about Frank's orgy the other night, and just basic chit-chat, nothing serious.

Before long, Susan came down to the lake like she did every morning this week when Becky and I were there. She was dressed in her red bikini. She stopped in front of us and said good morning as usual. Then she did something I didn't see coming. She reached around and unclasped her bikini top and let it drop. She then pulled her bottoms off and jumped in the lake nude. Becky looked over at me in astonishment, and her jaw just about hit the dock. She knew I had been fucking Susan, but I had not told Becky about Susan and I skinny dipping on Paradise Lake the other day.

"What have you done with our Susan?" she cried with a smile.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on, spill it. What have you been up to with her?"

"I might have been working on trying to get her to come around," is all I said.

"Well, keep it up. Whatever you're doing, it's working," she bellowed.

Susan swam her usual laps back and forth from the dock out to a swim float. When she finished, she climbed out of the lake and toweled off in front of us. She sat in the chair she usually occupied, but this time she was nude. We chatted in the early morning sun for about fifteen minutes. Then Susan suddenly picked up her chair and moved it to face Becky and me. She motioned me to move my chair back, and so I slid my chair back a few feet. Becky saw this new arrangement and moved her chair to face Susan. We were now in a semicircle arrangement on the dock. Becky and I thought nothing of it, we assumed Susan was tired of talking to the lake and wanted to face the people she was talking to.

Susan then suddenly spread her legs open, scooting her ass to the edge of the chair and draping her legs over the arms of the chair. She moved her hand to her pussy and started fingering herself.

"Patrick tells me you want to eat my pussy," she said, looking right at Becky.

Becky's jaw hit the dock. She was speechless the moment Susan spread her legs and moved her hand to her crotch, but after Susan mentioned I had told her Becky wanted her, that's when Becky's jaw dropped. Becky was not easily shocked, mind you.

After a moment, Becky picked her jaw up off the dock and crawled over to Susan. She moved between her legs and started cooing. She started blowing lightly on Susan's pussy.

"Why yes, I did tell Patrick I've been trying to get into your pants," she said all the while eying Susan's cunt like she was starving and Susan's cunt was an ice cream sundae.

Becky reached her hands up and cupped them around Susan's vulva. She massaged her outer lips with her fingers as her thumbs probed the folds of Susan's pussy lips.

"What a beautiful pussy you have, Susan. Why have you kept this from me for so long?"

With that Becky dove in and lapped up Susan's cunt like she was savoring her last act of cunnilingus on this earth. It didn't take long before Susan was quivering in orgasm. But this was just the prelude, what she really wanted to do was eat Becky's pussy. She hadn't tasted pussy since that time when she was a young girl. The time her mother caught her and shamed her so. This was a long time coming for Susan. She needed to eat Becky's pussy. She got up from her chair and put her arms under Becky's armpits and guided Becky back to her chair. Becky got the hint and spread her legs and draped them over the chair arms. She scooted her ass to the edge of the seat. Susan knelt down and went in between Becky's legs. She moved her nose up to Becky's cunt and inhaled a deep breath, like she was smelling flowers. Her eyes closed and her head went back as she exhaled an "Ahhhhh" sound. She did it again and again, each time inhaling deeper the aroma between Becky's legs.

She opened her eyes now and looked longingly at the prize waiting for her between her prey's inner legs. Susan closed her eyes and touched her tongue onto the folds of her neighbor's cunt. She lapped tentatively at first, but soon picked up the pace. The more she ate the pussy before her, the more forceful her tongue became. Soon she was concentrating on Becky's clit with her tongue, licking it, twirling her tongue around it, and nibbling at it. Susan then drove her tongue as deep as she could into Becky's cunt. She used her hands to spread Becky's legs further apart to get in deeper. It was like she was hunting for something with her tongue, hunting for redemption. She lapped and lapped, intoxicated by the taste and smell of another woman's love junction. She moved her attention back to Becky's clit. Becky by now moved her hands, which had been busy tweaking her own nipples, to Susan's head. As her orgasm neared, she held Susan's head in tight to her crotch, grinding her clit against Susan's tongue. Becky moaned loudly. She screamed as she came, announcing her orgasm across the lake.

When Susan got up, her knees were weak and red from kneeling on the dock. She rushed to me, and I drew her in to my chest. I hugged her tightly. Tears ran down her face as she looked up into my eyes. We kissed passionately for a long time.

Becky saw that we were engrossed in something emotional and excused herself. I'm sure she wanted to thank Susan for her orgasm or say something encouraging to Susan, not just leave, but with Susan's tears and the two of us locked in a never ending passionate kiss, she did the right thing by leaving us alone.

"I want to attend the next orgy," Susan said with tears streaking down her face after our long passionate kiss. I smiled and hugged her tightly. Susan's head buried in my chest, she shivered as if she'd seen a ghost.

The next day and a half, until Maryanne's party on Tuesday, I had no sex. I needed to recharge. Friday's orgy at Frank's house was insane, and I had blown my wad five times at that party. Then the next day at Susan's I fucked her silly after she masturbated in front of me while I recited the antics of Frank's orgy. My cock was sore and tired. I told Susan I was off limits until the orgy on Tuesday.

Susan and I spent the rest of Sunday and Monday together. We went for walks and just hung out reading and talking. We cooked together and had candle light dinners out by the water.

As Tuesday evening came, Susan confided in me that she was both excited and scared to be going to the orgy.

"Are you backing out?" I asked.

"No, just nervous, I guess."

I hugged her, kissed her, and assured her she would be fine. I told her if she wasn't comfortable at the orgy and wanted to leave at any time, we would.

We headed over to Maryanne's at 6:00 P.M. Susan was dressed in the skimpiest thing she had, which was a little black dress. I told her not to wear panties. It would make her feel sexier, and when the sex started, she could just lift her dress. She wouldn't need to concern herself with her underwear. I wore my usual, shorts, no underwear, and a Hawaiian shirt.

Earlier that day, I talked to Becky about her talking to the rest of the swinging group regarding Susan's presence at the orgy. I wanted Susan to feel welcome and not self conscious. I told Becky that Susan may not participate. She may just masturbate while watching everyone else. Becky called everyone and they all agreed not to bounce on Susan, to let her find her own way at the party. Susan's actions and words were to guide how everyone else interacted with her.

Maryanne's party started as usual, everyone hanging out talking, laughing, and sipping drinks. Susan hung close to me during this stage of the orgy. We made the rounds and chatted it up with everyone. Susan was good at small talk. She felt right at home conversing with her neighbors about non-sexual topics. In between conversations though, I could tell she was nervous. She kept biting her lower lip as her eyes darted around the room.

Maryanne, the host, decided not to wear her usual see through blouse and skirt. She wore a cup-less, and crotchless Baby Doll with high heels. During the beginning of the party, the part where everyone was still dressed, chatting, and drinking, she flaunted her practically naked body. Her breasts were right out there, uncovered and pushed up by the lingerie. Her ass and pussy were on full display as well. She rubbed her breasts on her guest's arms as she chatted. When she made her way to Susan and I, she was all over me. Maryanne rubbed her breasts on my arms and cooed softly as the three of us chatted. Susan was licking her lips staring at Maryanne's breasts, pussy, and ass. I saw this and thought, Susan might not be simply watching tonight. She was so moved after she ate Becky out the other day on the dock, it really opened up the flood gates emotionally for her. I could see she was lusting after Maryanne. She wanted another woman tonight.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers