On Sale Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped the end of her belt and began to gently pull at it. The bow began to unravel as he urged her on. “And what do you think about fellatio, Holly? Do you like to suck cock?”

“My husband disapproved, Sir,” she replied. “He said it was unnatural. My first lover enjoyed it only as a prelude to intercourse. So I have only… completed it… twice. Twice was not enough. If you were my master, Sir, I would be pleased and honored to serve you that way anytime you desired it. I only hope I could do it the way you like.”

The tie opened and her robe fell open, revealing a narrow expanse of her bare stomach. Her hands moved to close the garment again, but she quickly fought the urge and clasped them in her lap.

Gerard slowly pulled her robe wide open, revealing her breasts. He smiled at her, and his hands moved to caress her mounds. At his touch she gasped and her eyes closed again. “Does that hurt, child?” Gerard asked.

“No, sir,” she answered. “But no man has touched me this way in so long… so long… it feels wonderful. I’d forgotten how good it could feel.” She was breathing faster now, and her coral pink nipples stiffened into long bumps as she became aroused.

“You might not believe me, Holly,” Gerard said, “but I think your body, breasts included, is beautiful and sexy, and I am anxious to enjoy it.” He teased the nipples with his fingers, lightly pinching and rolling them. Holly moaned softly in response.

“S –sir,” she whispered, “please… take me as your slave. Please, God, make him want me for his slave.” She was trembling. “If Sir wishes it… I will show you how good I can be to you. Let me suck your cock. You’ll see I can be a good slave for you.”

“No, little one, not yet. I have other plans in mind.” Gerard’s hand slipped down over her smooth stomach and his fingertips tickled at the bare triangle of skin where her pubic mound was bound by her thighs. “Spread your legs, Holly,” he said, his voice grown husky as his own excitement mounted.

The girl complied immediately, rising onto her knees and parting her thighs to allow him access. He slid his hand into her crotch and his fingers caressed her silky vagina. It was slick and wet, and at his touch Holly moaned loudly. Gerard slowly pushed a finger inside her soaking opening, and she gasped sharply at the intrusion. “Mmmm,” the man said, “your pussy is very tight, slavegirl. How does that feel to you?”

Holly’s head lolled backwards as she gave herself over to her passion. “Yessss… yessss… so good… so good, Master,” she chanted over and over. “Feels sooooo good!”

Gerard played her slim body like a fine musical instrument. With one hand he stroked her tits, alternately rubbing and pinching her pink nipples until they stood out proudly. With his other hand he rubbed the sopping petals of her sex, stroking one finger in and out of her vulva, and on the in-strokes he would drag the length of that finger over the hard bump of her clitoris. As he played her this way, Holly ran her hands beneath her kimono and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. Moments later she pressed a finger between the half moons of her rump and began to rub the tight ring of her anus. Her hips were pumping against Gerard’s hand, and she was grunting softly in time with her thrusts. She grabbed the hand he had on her breasts and urged it to play more roughly with the tender flesh. Gerard smiled knowingly, and began to squeeze and pinch more roughly.

When Holly approached orgasm she trembled wildly. Her mouth sprang wide open and she began to make short, high-pitched grunts as the climax tried to burn through her.

“Mah… Massssterrrr…” she groaned as her body tightened like a tensioned spring, “Pleeeeeeease…may your…uhnnnnn…may your slave cummmmm?”

Gerard’s smile grew broader as he gave his consent. “Yes, little Holly, you may. Cum good and hard for me.” At his words the girl cried out as though in delicious pain and her orgasm ignited in her belly. She humped Gerard’s hand furiously, thrusting her pelvis against his fingers as she came over and over.

“Please, Master,” she sobbed, “don’t stop… omigod, don’t stop…” as she peaked again. Gerard leaned in closer to her and caught her left nipple in his lips, sucking hard on it, and another, more powerful, climax slammed through her body.

Finally she collapsed backwards, flopping back onto the couch, exhausted. Sweat shone on the girl’s skin as she lay, naked and shameless and exposed, on the settee. Gerard leaned down and slowly ran his tongue across the hood over her pulsing clit. “You taste good, little one. Smell clean, too. That’s a definite plus.” He was smiling.

“Thank you… kind Master,” Holly gasped. She was still riding the waves that ebbed and flowed inside her body.

At that, he sat back. All business, he said, “You called me master, girl. Isn’t that a bit presumptuous on your part? I haven’t accepted you as my slave yet.”

She immediately came back to her senses. “I… forgive me, Sir,” she stammered. “I overstepped my boundaries. I’m sorry,” and she quickly climbed off the couch, pulling her kimono tightly around herself. She knelt on the floor at his feet, head down. “Shall I summon Mistress Evanoff so I may be punished?”

“Yes,” he said. “Go and get your mistress, then bring me my briefcase. Quickly, now!”

“Yes, Sir,” Holly whispered. She hurried to her feet and sped to comply with his order. She returned moments later, following Daphne. The older woman sat down beside Gerard while the slave fetched his valise. When she returned with the black leather case her eyes were brimming with unshed tears. She laid the case on his knees, then turned her back to him and slipped her robe down until her shoulders were bare. She knelt before him and awaited the sting of whatever whip Gerard had in his case. When the metallic snap of the latches springing open came, she shuddered in fear.

Gerard opened the black valise and removed a short strap of black leather. It was studded with domed, shiny, nickel knobs that gleamed in the light. “Look at me, slave,” he ordered. Holly quickly turned, and as her eyes sought his face she saw the leather appliance in his hand. It was a moment before she recognized what it was. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Holly,” Gerard said to her, “my eyes tell me that you are beautiful and sexy, and I can tell from your words that you are smart. Your attitude pleases me, and my home would only be complimented by your presence there. I even like the way you cum! While I realize we have much to learn about each other, I think the learning would be a lot of fun. You have asked me to be your master, and your mistress has consented to this. Now I ask you, little Holly, will you place yourself into my care; will you wear my collar and be my slave; will you trust me with your safety and well-being; will you be mine and mine alone for all our tomorrows?” He held the black leather collar out to her.

For several seconds she could only stare, lips parted in stunned confusion, at the collar he held. It was Daphne who finally broke the spell. “Only if you’re sure this is what you truly want, little slave,” she advised. “He is offering you a piece of his very soul. Don’t take it lightly. You’re making a pact more binding and powerful than even a marriage. Be sure.”

“Mistress? What do you think…,” Holly gasped.

“The choice is not mine, Holly,” she replied. “But I know Gerard, and I know you, and I have known for a long time that you two would be right for each other. He’s a wonderful man, and he’ll be the best master you could ever want. But it is your choice.”

A serenity came to the small girl’s eyes. She looked up at Gerard and smiled. “You honor me, Sir,” she said. “I would be pleased to wear your collar and be your possession, to be your slave. Thank you for wanting me.” She then knelt forward and laid her head on his feet. “I am yours, Master, all of me, forever and always.”

Mistress Evanoff gathered Holly’s long hair, lifting the silky mass away from her neck, and Gerard slid the soft collar around the slave’s throat. He threaded the tip through the filigreed silver buckle and fastened it securely. She then released the little slave’s hair and urged her to move to Gerard’s side. Holly knelt at his knee, resting her head on his thigh. The black and silver collar sparkled around her neck, and she was smiling.

Daphne stood, looking at the two like a proud parent. “You make a beautiful couple,” she smiled down at them. “Gerard, I have to admit that I’ve been a little sneaky about this. I was so sure… she was just so perfect for you… well, can you stay the night? I’ve already planned a little get-together for you both. You can turn it into a collaring ceremony if you wish,” she added, expectantly.

Gerard stroked his slave’s chestnut brown hair. “I’d like that,” he said. “Thank you, Daphne. You’re a wonderful friend.” Then he addressed his new pet. “Go and get our bed ready, little one. Then meet me in the bathroom. Your first task will be to give your master a hot shower. Afterwards we’ll give you your first lesson in making love as a slave.” He was smiling broadly, his eyes sparkling.

“Oh, yes, my Master!” bubbled Holly. She dashed to do his will.

As she hurried away, Daphne watched her go. “Look at her, Gerard. She’s walking three inches off the ground! I knew this would be perfect.” Then she kissed him gently on the cheek. “I know you’ll treat her well, love. And I’m certain she’ll make you happy too.”

Then she was pulling him to his feet. “Now hurry, you shameless boy! Don’t want to keep your slave waiting, do you? You’ll find a robe in the bathroom. I’ll go finish the details for the banquet tomorrow.” As Gerard walked towards the bath he could hear her on the phone already, jabbering excitedly. He felt pretty darned good himself.

Fin

12