On Set With Axis

Story Info
Fan visits a porn movie set.
3.8k words
4.31
25.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story a long time ago and never finished it. I finally decided to upload it as is and continue it later if the response is positive. Please let me know what you liked and any ideas for how to continue.

_____________________________________

This was a fantasy come true.

For years I'd been writing erotica and dreaming of doing a film. As many adult movies as I'd watched, I never had the nerve to contact anybody in the industry. I was sure, for no objective reason, that they were all manipulative money grubbers or desperate young men and women being taken advantage of. But this fear of the unknown was finally dispersed by Axis Zenith.

I discovered Axis's blog a few months ago. At first I was interested only in the dirty pictures and her true tales of debauchery. But quickly I recognized a certain frankness and honesty that convinced me of her true love for the medium. I became a member of her web site and ventured to send her some examples of my prose. To my surprise she emailed me personally to thank me and expressed real interest in my work and ideas. That we were a thousand miles apart, frustrated me to no end.

As our emails bounced back and forth I began to feel as if I really knew Axis and decided to jump at her once in a lifetime offer to be her personal guest on the set of her latest film. I cashed in some savings bonds,claimed some vacation days and flew down to a site just outside Tulsa Oklahoma to meet her.

The cab dropped me off at a rundown gas station/garage of sorts. As I watched him drive away I began to wonder if I hadn't made a complete fool of myself and if I wasn't now lost in the middle of no where. How was I to get a cab back to my downtown hotel?

I looked around to get my bearings. The two lane highway went on straight into the horizon and it took my cab at least five minutes to disappear behind a subtle rise in the road. Opposite the gas station was a long fence made of wood pylons and barbed wire that stretched between them. A lone bird twittered from between the barbs some fifty feet away. A rusty sign riddled with bullet holes informed me that there was no trespassing and I couldn't help but wonder who would notice.

A warm breeze moved the shattered plastic signs that decorated the disused gas station. The asphalt was broken away in parts and the dusty glass windows were broken. To the right of the clapboard building was a dirt driveway descending steeply into a gully that curved behind the shop. I stood right at the top of this drive and wondered about going down to find signs of life. But shortly I heard a human voice come from the left side of the wooden shack past the gas pumps whose hoses were strewn on the gravel just past the broken asphalt.

I wandered forward hesitantly and was shocked to find that on this other side of the gas station was a clean and functioning diner. I pushed open the glass and aluminum door and entered a temple of Formica. I felt I'd traveled back in time to the mid-1970's. The few people at the long counter sat on high bar stools, you know the kind: a single silver pole with a butterfly wing footrest and a thick round seat whose red vinyl upholstery was fastened tight by a ring of grooved aluminum. The conversation was animated and I wasn't noticed at first. But when the door closed, a bell tinkled and all faces turned to stare at me. Then Axis stood up and called me by name and brought me over to meet the gang.

I didn't recognize Axis at first. Mostly because I felt the intruder and secondly because she was dressed. Also her hair was a rich maroon whereas "Midnight Black" was usually her color. But when she smiled at me and took my hand, I knew it was her.

I ordered a breakfast, even though I'd already eaten, but as everyone else had food on his plate, I wanted to join the crowd. And I have to admit, the fare wasn't bad at all. The conversation was pretty good too. I was introduced as an "old friend" of Axis to the four people present who were two camera men and a woman responsible for the set. From the conversation I learned that we were waiting for a much larger crew to show up and that they'd been delayed an hour or so.

After breakfast and another round of coffee, Axis took my hand and announced that she wanted to show me around back. We went through the kitchen as if we owned the place and down a set of rickety wooden steps made narrow by stacks of crates once used for soda bottles. We stepped through a broken screen door and out onto a sand covered concreted slab foundation. Two stories above us the gas station's tin roof extended out on trusses to steel support columns creating this large shed area which was populated by various automotive parts and broken down farm vehicles.

Axis took me over to a beat up old Plymouth that might have been baby blue at one time were it not bleached by years in the hot sun. Beside it were some empty oil drums in a square and a rather thin sort of mattress on the floor.

"This is where we're going to do the 'bicycle' later."

"What bicycle?" I asked.

"A bicycle fuck. You probably know it as a threesome, but in the profession we have a name for each subset of a position. So when two guys fuck a girl you can start with a 'bull-moose' – thats the girl on her knees sucking the cocks of two standing studs. We often move to the triangle, with one guy on his back and one guy standing getting his dick sucked, and then the bicycle with the girl being fucked doggie style and sucking the other dude's dick."

"Cool."

"So you wanna fuck?"

"Um..." To say I was caught off guard would have been an understatement, but Axis didn't seem to notice my hesitation. I guess she rarely if ever hears a negative answer to that question. So as I stood there not knowing what to say, Axis dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. The whole time she was taking out my cock she kept talking.

"I like the bicycle best. I feel in control and relaxed. Plus I like that different guys can move in behind me and put their dicks in my cunt without me having to move. Obviously its exactly the same with straight doggy, but I like having the cock in my mouth. Sometimes they put a girl in front of me and I eat her out while being fucked, but this is not as satisfying as cock. Don't you think?"

"Um, I wouldn't really know."

"You've never done any of these things, huh? Just watched."

"Just watched."

"Oh, you have a nice cock!" Axis had just pulled my penis out over the waistband of my BVD's. "It's not as big as the pro's you're gonna see later, but nothing to be ashamed of. I like it." And she began sucking.

It was bliss. I hadn't had sexual relations in a long time, and to have someone of Axis's skill take an interest in my manhood was thrilling. I was a bit distracted when the other people from the diner came out through the rickety screen door. But they didn't seem to take an interest in us.

Axis sucked me into a firm woody and then stopped to admire her work.

"You really do have a nice cock. I mean just look at the gentle upward curve and the beautifully defined head. I like the color too."

Throughout this monologue she was taking off clothes. Not all of them, but she kicked off her sneakers and lowered her jeans and panties.

"Lay down, I want to fuck you cowgirl."

And so she did. Her pussy was so loose I barely felt it slide onto my erection but the warmth of her body contrasted with the breezy sensation of being outside. I had my concerns: what if someone sees us, what about a condom? But I pushed these worries out of my head preferring to relish in this once in a lifetime experience. I was fucking a porn star!

Axis really loves sex or she's a fantastic actor. Either way, she was really boosting my ego and putting on a display of intense sexual pleasure as she rode up and down on my cock. For a few minutes she rocked back and forth on it while rubbing her pussy and clearly reached orgasm. My thighs were soaked with her pussy juice and when her cunt walls contracted I could finally sense having my cock deep in her body.

Shortly after she climaxed a pair of pick-up trucks came roaring down the steep gravel drive and stopped hard just short of where we were fucking. My instinct was to run away but Axis held me down. She lowered herself onto me and whispered into my ear that I needn't worry, they were with us. I calmed down, choosing to let things flow as they may and copped a feel of Axis's ample breasts. But through her shirt I was unable to enjoy them fully and soon she was back to sitting up and bouncing on my cock.

Only now she was talking to the crew that had just shown up. A whole crowd it seemed was descending on the back lot of this garage/gas station and four of five of the new arrivals came to stand around us and watch us fuck. They were friendly and all said hello jovially. Axis stood up to show everyone my cock which embarrassed me terribly except that they reacted so well I was ultimately glad she'd done it. The men made comments like, "good job dude!" and "welcome aboard, man." while the few women who saw it agreed with Axis that the shape and size were "just right. They may all have been polite liars, but my confidence was lifted and I felt at home. One girl in particular saw my cock and said, "Ohh, I want that in my ass later." To which Axis responded, "Not before me! I want to talk to Lisa about turning my bicycle into a tricycle!"

Axis gave me a few more minutes of fucking pleasure before she announced that she had to get ready for filming and summarily got off my cock. I lay there briefly in disbelief. I'd fucked a porn star and fucked in public, two long time fantasies of mine, but I didn't get to come. I was rather frustrated. Not knowing what else to do, I stood up and pulled my pants up over my hard-on. There was still hope I would get more sex out of this visit.

Standing up and looking over the oil drums, there was no one in sight but I could hear people talking from the unused gas station. I began pulling up my pants and heard the rickety screen door slam again. The set design woman had come out and was walking over to me.

"I'm Jill", she said as she began rolling one of the oil drums out of the way. "Is this your first time on set?"

"Uh, yeah. Want help with that?"

"No thanks, but if you could help me lower that one over there it would be great. Can I give you some free advice?"

"Shoot."

"Don't fuck without a condom. These people are clean and checked, but they're crazy and y'never know what they caught last night. Y' don't want this adventure to end with herpes or worse."

"Thanks. I take it you're not one of "these people"?"

"Well, I guess I am, or was – can you grab the top of that one and move it to the left? I did a few movies, the money's good if you don't have any hang ups about it, but I prefer the steady pay as set manager. I like sex a lot, but with men of my choosing not the director's. It may sound trite, but it's not easy having your insides penetrated by unusually large cocks, and some of these guys actually hate women, they just want to choke you on their dicks and slap you around. I guess I had one really bad experience and that turned me off for a while. Now that I hooked up with Axis's crew, I could see me getting back in. Her sets are a lot more casual, a lot more fu-- watch it!"

We had been moving the empty oil drums around and just then one tipped over to reveal that it's dented top was full of dirty water. Jill succeeded in pushing me out of the way, but her effort was rewarded with muddy slime all over her shirt.

"SHIT! I'm soaked!"

"I'm sorry..."

"No, it's not your fault. Shit. What should I do?"

"Just take off your shirt and hang it over there to dry."

"I guess..." and with that Jill removed her top and went to hang it up. I honestly thought she had something else on underneath, but as she removed her shirt I was presented with a most beautiful and most bare female torso.

Walking back over to where we where working, Jill caught me looking at her bouncing tits and gave me a wink and a jiggle.

"They're all natural, y'know."

"And they're gorgeous, YOU'RE gorgeous."

"Thanks," and she kissed me.

We actually got a lot of work done like that: working together, both of us naked from the waist up; and we worked up a sweat.

"Beer?"

"Yo! Where'd that come from?!" I cheered, genuinely excited. A bottle of suds never looked so inviting.

"Daddy always taught me to be prepared." Jill added with a smile and we sidled over to sit on the hood of the beat up Plymouth.

As I followed her sashaying ass, thoughts wrestled in my head like a teenager on a date. Do I touch her, or don't I, or how? Finally I decided that this opportunity was never going to repeat itself and the motto for the day had to be "go for it!" What's the worst that could happen? She could yell at me to fuck off and I could go back over to my porn star friend. I had nothing to lose. Or so I thought.

Jill popped open a bottle and handed it to me and then bent over to grab another for herself. As she leaned forward, flexing her muscles to pop the top, her gorgeous tits hung down like ripe utters on a goat. I wanted to grab them, squeeze them, suck them and fuck them, but settled for gently rubbing her back.

"Oh, I like that," she said and held her position even though she was done opening her beer. "Put the bottle against my skin."

She'd had the beer stashed in a cooler full of sloshy ice and they were quite cold. In contrast to the Oklahoma heat they were downright frozen. She jumped a bit when the damp glass hit her spine, but sighed and told me how good it felt in a throaty tone that left no doubt she was feeling sexy.

It was her turn next to rub her bottle up my back and against my nipples which became as hard as her's. In response, she bent down and sucked on them. I guzzled down the last of my beer and lowered my lips to take in hers. We kissed like lovers and our slick naked chests rubbed one against the other. It was intensely erotic and I felt my erection returning.

Jill suddenly pushed me away and strode around me, watching me, like a boxer moving in on his opponent. As she paced back and forth, her hands were busy undoing her jean shorts. These she removed together with whatever underwear may or may not have been there. Naked, but for socks and sneakers, she ran back at me and attacked my chest with her tongue.

I closed my eyes and raised my face to the blazing sun. Jill's stroking tongue went lower and lower still. Her sharp fingernails scraped their way down my chest to unclasp my belt and open my fly. My semi-turgid cock bounced unaided into her warm and wet mouth.

Her ministrations were beyond belief. Her tongue wrapped around my stiffening shaft as if it were unattached to any ligaments inside her mouth. Her teeth grazed the engorged veins along my member with perfect pressure. Her hand fondled my family jewels, delicately but firmly, avoiding distracting tickles. Within a short time I was beyond erect, I was on the verge of climax, a climax I'd already been denied and needed desperately with every nerve in my body on edge. And just before I could spew and relieve this lovely tension, Jill stopped and grabbed my cock in a vice like grip.

"Not yet. I know you want to cum. You will. But not yet. You gotta treat your lover first." And hopping up on the car's hood she commanded, "eat me."

I couldn't move. I felt the veins in my penis pulsing, crying, begging to contract, to convulse, to squirt. But I held firm. I stood there just a moment to relax before walking over to where Jill sat, knees aloft, fingers spreading her pussy lips apart.

A small moon tattoo I hadn't notice before shone at me from just above the white skin that told both of her tan's depth and her bikini's skimpiness. A light floss of chestnut hair trimmed to the rough shape of a heart pointed the way to her honey pot, already flowing with nectar. As I lowered my nose to smell her sweet sexual scent I noticed the extended bud of her clitoris, large and engorged. My tongue reached out.

I had never had a woman cum so fast. I enjoy licking pussy and can do so for hours. Often it seems it takes that long just to get the faintest of climaxes. Jill, though, was panting loudly as soon as my tongue dove into her, parting her inner lips and diving deep, as deep as I could. When I pulled out, slurping her juices and loose flesh into my mouth she shrieked; and when I started flicking the tip of my tongue over her huge clit, she went ballistic. Her firm hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her loins to the point where I couldn't breath.

"I AM FUCKING CUMMING!" She yelled with increasing crescendo just seconds before gushing more sweet liquid into my mouth. Her body shuddered uncontrollably for a few seconds and then she relaxed.

Smiling, she brought my face up to hers and kissed me, licking her creme off my face.

"I'd like you to fuck me now," she said, "but you need a condom. Do you have one?"

In fact, I had about five packs with me. Ever the optimistic boyscout, I had come with a small backpack containing my camera and, thankfully, condoms.

Fortunately, the walk to my bag and back cooled my engines a bit. Otherwise I probably would have cum as soon as I'd penetrated.

Now properly sheathed, I placed my sword at the entrance to her love canal. Penetrating slowly we entered a nice smooth rhythm for a while and even managed to chit chat about fucking and what we each liked. As we both expressed and interest in fucking doggy style, I pulled out and let Jill turn over with her bare chest to the pale paint of the Plymouth.

Her ass was just as lovely to look at as were her perfect breasts. Pushing in and pulling out I enjoyed hearing Jill moan and loved the feel of her smooth cunt walls along the length of my hard rod. Soon I had a finger probing at her puckered ass hole and got as far as lodging my thumb in there. I believe it was the ass play that got Jill up to her second orgasm.

I could no longer resist going for the gold. This scene was just too sexy and the sensations were intense. I felt my nipples burn as if on fire and my thighs threatened to collapse under me as the tingle from my loins turned into a raging eruption.

And rage is exactly what stormed out through the rickety screen door at that very moment of my ejaculation.

His real name was something like Walter Evans but everybody just called him Big Buck. His friends called him BB, but I was not on that list. Apparently Jill was his significant other and Big Buck was pissed off with her fucking on the set. For a good minute or two I thought I was a gonner. Jill had scrambled away as soon as she heard the sound of his voice and I just stood there with my hands hiding my dick.

Big Buck didn't pay any attention to me at first but went and grabbed Jill. As I considered the question of how noble I was expected to act in this unfamiliar situation, I began listening to the content of his rebuke and realized this might not be as bad as I thought.

"JILL! YOU FUCKED UP BITCH!" He was yelling, and I admit, that doesn't sound so caring. But he continued. "WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT FUCKING ON THE SET. YOU PROMISED YOU'D STAY CLEAN! YOU PROMISED YOU'D STAY AWAY FROM THE PROS! CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR CUNT IN YOU PANTS!"

It soon became clear that BB wasn't angry about Jill fucking behind his back, just about fucking the actors. Jill explained that I was a guest and definitely not a pro. That last bit of information was amplified with disparaging looks at my cock, still wrapped in a condom full of spunk. Big Buck shared a laugh with Jill and came over to shake my hand.

"Hey, man, sorry to interrupt you two, I kinda misunderstood the situation."

I nodded an agreement, confused at the exact nature of their relationship. Mostly I was thinking about when I'd be able to bend over and pull my pants up without looking like a sod.

12