On Staff Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa and Jim go to a party.
5.2k words
4.46
30.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa called me at home from her office about early afternoon. "Jim, I'm bringing a few women by for drinks. No dinner, no appetizers, just drinks. We'll probably be there around 5:30 or so. Okay?"

"Sure, Missy. That'll be fine," I replied. I'm in the steady employ of Melissa, providing cooking, party hosting, and personal services to her. She likes me to remain nude around the house at all times, a state I've come to enjoy very much, particularly when she has her guests, almost always women, over for visits, dinner parties, and drinks. This afternoon I just needed to check the bar inventory to ensure I wasn't short of any of the regular libations and mixers. Not knowing what Missy may want to do for dinner, I'd just let that slide. Often when she had friends over for drinks, we just ate something casual later after her guests departed.

When Missy arrived at 5:35, I had the bar ready, ice bucket filled, liquor lined up, glasses and tools at the ready to ply her friends with their poison of choice. I met her at the door and took her briefcase and set it down beside the hall tree in the entryway. Missy gave me a little kiss on the cheek as she pulled off her blazer and went to hang it up. "I'll take care of that, Missy," I said as I took it from her. "You go ahead and get ready for your guests."

"They should be here any minute, Jim. Could you please welcome them in and set them up with drinks when they get here?" she asked as she headed for the stairs.

"No problem, Missy," I replied. All of her friends already knew about Jim, Melissa's naked house boy as most of them referred to me. Some had fucked me blind or ridden my tongue to exhaustion at prior dinner parties, entertainment for the entire group. When the doorbell rang I walked to answer it. Opening it I met a woman I'd never seen before at the house.

She looked me up and down, pausing at my penis and testicles which both hang down a good bit, about six inches, almost comically so. "So I guess you're Jim," she told me. "Melissa has told me all about you. I'm Steffany, with a double-f." She held out her hand and I took it and welcomed her into the house. She glanced around then turned her gaze to me as I closed the door beind us. "So, Melissa likes you to stay naked around the house, eh? My husband does the same at home," she told me. "She says you make a good Martini."

I motioned her ahead toward the living room and said, "Right this way and I can fix you up." As she passed by me she grabbed my butt cheek with a firm grip before letting go and giving it a pat. Behind the bar I whipped up an extra dry Martini for her and had her holding a full glass in her hand in no time. About that time, Missy came into the room having changed into a flowing satin casual dress that draped her large frame in bright colors and did little to conceal the fact she was wearing no bra. Her tits are large hangers but with enough structure and firmness left that they don't just flatten against her, they hang down and out. Several additional ladies arrived shortly thereafter and soon everybody had their drink of choice and was involved in conversation. I stayed out of the way, just refilling drinks when requested and wasn't actually paid much attention. It looked like a lot of business was being discussed.

Missy's guests began to leave around 8:00pm, the first to arrive, Steffany with a double-f, was the last to leave. As I was cleaning up the bar and putting things away I saw Missy and her involved in conversation. As I finished behind the bar Missy called me over to them. "Jim," she said, "Steffany is having a get together this weekend at her place. She'd like us to come. There'll be other women there with their men. Other women who have similar arrangements to ours. How's that sound?"

"Fine with me, Missy. Sounds like it might be fun," I replied.

As Steffany with a double-f left, Melissa closed the door behind her say, "Damn, I'm tired," as she untied the the rope like belt around her casual dress and lifted it over her head to remove it. She was naked underneath, her large tits swaying with her movement as she walked over to me. Putting he arms around me she pulled me into an embrace, her tits squashed between us as she kissed me softly. "Let's go to bed. I'd like to spend some time with you now," she told me. She more or less turned me toward the doorway and stairs with her hands on my shoulders and I led the way. Going up the stairs I felt her hands fondling my testicles as I was a couple of steps above her. She loves they way they hang so low and sway when I walk. Upstairs in her bedroom she said, "Let's take a shower," as she discarded her dress in the corner of the room on the carpet.

Her master bath has both a big soaker tub and a double shower stall. I started the water at both shower heads and got it adjusted as Missy sat on the toilet taking a piss. "All ready," I said just as she finished up and flushed. I slid back the door on one end of the shower, slipped inside, and slid the door shut. Standing under the shower head, warm water cascading off of my head like a waterfall to run down my body, I heard the shower door slide open and closed behind me just before feeling Missy's arms wrap around me, her body pressing into my back. I tried to turn around but she had too tight a grip on me at first. As her hug loosened a bit, I turned around in her arms to face her, my already erect penis slapping her thigh as I turned. She loosened her embrace long enough to settle her tits back between us then squeezed me again. "You're a special guy, you know that? You put up with, no embrace all my little whimsies like this get together at Steffany's house this weekend," she told me.

"Hey, that's my job, Missy," I replied.

"No, it's more than your job, honey. You treat me really nice," she said.

"well, you take pretty good care of me, too," I replied as I slipped out of her grip and stooped down to suck on a tit. Continuing down, I was soon sitting on the floor of the shower with my hands on her ass, one on each marvelous globe of a buttock, pulling her toward me, her pussy to my mouth. Face in her bush I probed with my tongue to find her clit, wrapping my lips around it when I did to suckle it gently as I massaged her buttocks keeping her pulled tightly to me. I could feel her hands on my head, rubbing all around my scalp as I continued to suckle on that clit. Reaching between her thighs with m right hand I caressed from her ass crack to her pussy lips, letting my fingertips lightly trail back and forth, back and forth. Missy was soon thrusting her hips, shoving herself into me, making it difficult for me to maintain my liplock on her clit.

Momentarily she pulled herself free of me and turned around, bending over to rest her elbows and forearms on the seat at the far end of the shower stall, presenting herself to me like a bitch in heat. Scrambling to my feet, guiding my penis with my right hand I found my target and slid in easily. Settling myself I gripped her hips and began to thrust, slowly at first then building in speed and force until I was hammering her as hard and fast as I could. Missy began to respond to each stroke with a grunting noise that built in intensity until she was actually being more vocal than usual during our lovemaking. Continuing to pound her, I could feel my testicles swinging with each stroke and Missy beginning to squirm. Suddenly she was shaking and saying "Oh damn, oh damn," over and over until she quieted to just a rhythmic groaning with each stroke. I stopped, shoved as deeply as I could in her and felt her pussy alternately squeezing and releasing my penis, something at which she is quite good. That took me over the top and I felt myself start to cum, penis pulsing hard, shooting my load as deeply into her as I could.

"I can feel you cum, feel your semen hit my vagina walls, it feels hot," she told me. Finished shooting my load, I bent over on her back, reaching around her to reach for, cup, and lift those two beautiful tits. Damn I love'em, I love the way they hang. "I need to stand up," she told me softly. I let go of her tits and straightened up, groaning as I did, followed by her doing about the same. She turned around and hugged me to her, squashing those tits between us, a position I dearly love. "we better get finished up in here. I have to get up and go to work in the morning," she told me before kissing me softly on the lips thenprobing for my tongue with hers. We began washing up and when Missy was finished shaving her legs she turned to me and said, "You know, I like the way we've kept you smooth. I think I'd like to try it, too." Handing me her razor she told me, "Here, shave me."

"You're not afraid I'll cut you? I am," I told her.

"Just soap me up and shave me, silly. I'll shave you after you do me," she insisted. I carefully shaved her clean all except for a few hairs she saw after she rinsed off. She took care of those before soaping me up and shaving me smooth. As we were drying off she asked me, "Do you want to sleep with me tonight? I'd like you to." I usually sleep in my own bedroom so this was a significant invitation.

"Sure, Missy. Sounds real nice," I replied.

Soon after, I was cuddled up against her in bed, us facing each other on our sides, her tits squashed between us and her leg looped over my thigh. I slept very well.

The next morning was Saturday, the day of the get together at Steffany with a double-f's home. As we were eating breakfast, Missy told me, "I want you to take your Cialis before the party this afternoon."

"Is it that kind of party?" I asked.

"I'm not completely sure what to expect, but if there's going to be other women with their men there, you want to look good, don't you?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"I plan to wear my red patterned kimono. Why don't you wear your blue one, at least until we get there. We'll play it by ear after that, okay?" she said.

"Okay," I replied.

At noon when Missy came downstairs, she had her clinging silk kimono on and white sandals on. I was wearing my blue kimono and sandals and we were ready to go. "You drive," she told me.

We drove over to Steffany's home following directions she'd given to Missy and when we arrived there were a lot of cars parked in the circular drive in front. We parked, walked up to the front door and rang the bell. A man about my age wearing a white collar, black bowtie, and nothing else, opened the door and welcomed us in. Steffany came flowing into the entryway. "You've met my husband, Carl. Carl this is Melissa and Jim," she said. "Melissa, Jim, the party is in the family room this way," as she led the way, "and on the back patio and pool area. If you want, or when you're ready, you can hang your robes in this closet."

We came through the hallway into a very large room, so large it seemed more like a small gymnasium to me. The most eclectic scene I'd ever encountered came into view. There were a number of people in there. Virtual all the males were nude or almost nude. Some were simply nude, some wore parts of costumes leaving them mostly nude, and more than a few had leather on. I saw some men wearing leather collars and leashes, held by women. Some men had collars around their scrotums and penises. The females were wearing everything from nothing at all to complex leather outfits. Some females wore skimpy outfits hiding nothing, I saw a bikini that couldn't have included more than a few scant square inches of material, kind of held in place by strings. In the middle of the room was an older, somewhat heavyset woman with huge floppy tits lying on her back on a large cushion on the floor. A naked man was standing next to her like an attendant. We stood there and watched as another naked man approached, donned a condom handed to him by her attendant, then lowered himself between her legs, mounted her, and began fucking her, fucking her very seriously. Her legs were up in the air flailing back and forth along with her tits as he hammered her with each stroke. Steffany saw us watching the action and, in a very matter of fact way told us, "Oh, that's Mary Worth, her nickname of course. She likes to mate with all willing men in attendance. That's her man standing by her with the condoms. And speaking of condoms, there are plenty around and we like any sex here to be protected. The patio and pool are through those sliders, and there's nibbles in the kitchen through there. I hear the doorbell, you two make yourself at home." With that she turned and headed back the way we came.

Missy looked at me and suggested, "Let's go hang our kimonos in the closet and get comfortable." We turned back into the hallway to the closet where I removed my kimono and hung it up. I was, of course, naked under my robe. Turning to Missy, I took her from her to hang up. I hadn't seen what she had on under her robe before we left the house. It was a a body stocking sheath like thing, same type material as panty hose, fitting her snugly, but not so tight that it completely smashed her tits. It had a knit neckline and sleeves that went down just past her elbows, and it extended to just a few inches below her crotch. She wore nothing under it and the view it afforded was marvelous. I must have been staring because she asked, "You like?" as she held her robe out to me. Looking down she saw my growing erection for between the Cialis, the scene we'd seen before, and Missy in that body sheath, I was soon fully erect.

"Oh yeah," I replied as I took her kimono and hung it with mine.

"What would you like to do first?" she asked me. "Go mate with Mary Worth?"

"Uh, maybe later," I replied. "Why don't we go check out the patio?"

"Okay," she answered as she turned toward the back of the house. My following her afforded a wonderful view of her ass, beautiful globe like cheeks working up and down inside the snug sheath in unison with her steps.

"Damn," I said softly, "I'd like to bend you over the back of that couch and ride the hell out of you right now."

She looked back over her shoulder at me saying, "Later, Jim, later. We'll have plenty of time for that, I'm sure." Through Steffany's family room, past Mary Worth who was now flailing under a vigorous fucking by a different man we headed toward the patio. "You might want to get a number for your chance with Mary before she gets tired out."

"I doubt she's planning on tiring out anytime soon. She looks like she has stamina," I replied.

"Well, just be sure I'm there when you do. No fair getting your action on the Mary Worth fun ride without me watching," Missy laughed at her joke.

Through one of the sliders we went onto the patio. Wow, Steffany had a swimming pool larger than a lot of motels. There were a number of naked people swimming and a few lying naked on lounge chairs catching the afternoon sun. In one corner of the patio were three women watching one naked man sitting on the side of a lounger sucking the dick of another naked man, who was standing over him. The guy being sucked off was flexing his legs like he was about to cum. We stood and watched from about fifteen feet away until one of the women motioned us over. One of the three women watching the action was completly naked. She was short, proportional to her height with tits that looked like they'd been enhanced a bit. She had a neatly trimmed bush that was simply a vertical bar about an inch wide. The second woman wore a pink, sheer teddy top which reach just below her waist. She was average height and carrying a well padded figure. Her teddy top did nothing to restrain or conceal her large tits with there large areola peeking through the sheer fabric. Though she was a few inches shorter than Missy, I think they had very similar builds with nicely formed round asses but this woman had a full dark bush -vs- Missy's smooth shaven look. The third woman wore a very, very short pleated skirt which didn't reach to the bottom of her ass and a roughly cropped T-shirt which let her tits peek out from under the bottom hem.

The naked one, who had motioned us over, told Missy, "I'm Julie, this is Christine and Sherrie. That's Sherrie's Maurice sucking my Keith off. I think Keith's about to blow." She was right, his legs were flexing faster now and he suddenly grabbed Maurice's head to hold it steady as he filled his condom. He was trembling as he worked through his orgasm. Done, he let go of Maurice's head and backed up, his penis, a bit larger than average, flopping out of Maurice's mouth weighted down by the filled end of the condom.

Sherrie, the pleated skirt woman, looked at the two men, Maurice and Keith clapping her hands a few times. "That was marvelous, you two." Sherrie looked at Missy with an inquisitive look and asked, "Would you like to watch Maurice suck, uh," she didn't know my name so she motioned toward me.

Missy said, "That's Jim. I'm Missy. That would be up to Jim, I think."

Sherrie said, "It would? Oh, okay. What about it, Jim? Would you like to be next for Maurice?"

I looked at Missy with a questioning look. She just replied to my unasked question with, "It's up to you, Jim."

I told her, "Well, I'm not sucking any man's dick but I guess if I'm wearing a condom and you'd like to watch..."

"Oh, go ahead, Jim. You might enjoy it," Missy said loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yeah, go ahead Jim. You might enjoy it," two of them said at the same time. I picked up a foil wrapped condom from the table nearby, tore it open, and unrolled it onto my still erect penis. Between the Cialis and the environment, I doubted it would go soft on me for very long during that afternoon.

As I stepped to Maurice, Sherrie was patting him on the shoulders saying, "Okay Maurice. Show us what you can do to Jim here." He reached around me and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled me to him, immediately sucking most of my condom sheathed penis into his mouth. As he began to stroke up and down its length I heard Sherrie tell the other women, "I don't know which turns me on more, watching him suck a man off or watching him eat another woman. He's equally good at both, I think."

I was looking between Maurice's head, bobbing rapidly in and out on my penis and the women watching the action closely. I saw Missy smiling as she watched before she began to rub her tits lightly with her right hand. She was enjoying this. As for me, between having a condom on it and my penis in another man's mouth, it seemed like I wasn't really feeling much. I let Maurice continue his endeavors for a few more minutes then backed away. It just wasn't arousing me. As a matter of fact, my erection had actually faded a bit. "Sorry ladies, it just doesn't do anything for me," I told them as I stripped off the condom and dropped in one of the trash cans that were conveniently placed all around.

Disappointed, the ladies were looking around for some other potential recipient for Maurice's efforts as Missy stepped to me and put her arms around me. "Maybe that's a good thing that getting sucked by a man doesn't do anything for you," she said.

"Yeah," I replied. "Let's go back inside and see how Mary Worth is doing." As we headed to the slider, we were distracted by a woman riding the hell out of a man on a lounger. He was flat on his back, while she was thrusting her hips forward and back on him at a feverish pace. She was slender, long light brown, almost blond hair, small breasts, each of which was being fondled by her man. We stopped to watch them fuck and I could feel my erection growing back to full staff again. This action turned me on much more than being sucked off by Maurice. The blond continued her ride for several minutes before stopping and lying down on her man full length. The kissed for a few moments then she climbed off of him, his penis flopping on his abdomen before he got up from the lounger and she took his place on her back. Raising her legs and arms she welcomed him back and he wasted no time accomodating her, climbing on and mounting her before beginning to hammer her for all he was worth. Her legs were flailing and her little titties jiggling with each of his strokes. We continued to watch until they both started groaning and he stopped stroking to collapse on her, panting.

12