On Stealing Pussy

Story Info
His thoughts on cheating wives.
747 words
2.9
34.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i'm a taker. i used to be a taker AND a stealer but monogamy eliminates the stealing angle. stealing is when you use wit, wile, guile and seduction to convince a girl to fuck you when she had no intention of doing so when the conversation started. better still if the temptation crossed her mind but she actively stamped it out...temporarily.

stealing pussy is the most fun a man can have. cajoling, convincing, ultimately conquering. ... now that i think of it, the inimitable >thrill of stealing pussy is why men struggle so with monogamy, why it feels so deeply unnatural at times. ... i'm sure there are women who feel that way, too. i suspect you're one of them...

You know what makes stealing so great? because you KNOW that at rock bottom she WANTS to be fleeced and fucked ... she WANTS to have her pockets picked, her panties peeled away. but unlike young men, whose desire to fuck is always a present, palpable force -- the desire in young women is buried in anxieties: what if i catch something? what if i get pregnant? will it ruin my reputation? will it damn me to hell? will he respect me in the morning? hell, will I respect me in the morning? does having sex with a boy i'm not in a relationship with mean that i'm "easy"? if i fuck him just because it feels good, does that make me a slut?

then, on top of all those psychological pressures, there's the biological fact that the sexual fire doesn't burn in (most) young women with the ferocity that it does in young men. ... that's why it must be stolen, the pussy that -- young or not -- is trapped in a chastity belt of anxieties.

the great challenge for men and boys is to, by hook or crook, peel away those reservations and coax her suppressed desires to the surface. ... to turn glowing embers into a full-blown fire. ... to give her permission -- an excuse, even -- to do what she wants to do ... what we all want to do ... which is fuck our ever-loving brains out.

the problem with stealing is that it ends in regrets as often as not, it seems. you know what i'm talking about, i'm sure. ... but not so with taking, not as i define it.

i'm a teetotal taker, but i'm very sensitive to the mood of my lover, to the feedback i get from those faint, familiar hints and rituals that lead in quiet little steps toward the bedroom. ... i have no desire to fuck a woman who doesn't at some level want to fuck me. i accept the fact that sometimes women (and men) simply aren't "in the mood." ... but if i'm in the mood, and i sense my lover's door cracked even a little, i barge in.

what do i touch first? hmmmm. it's not so much what i touch but how. couples in a relationship develop a vocabulary of pecks and pats >that express affection without implying sexual desire. if i have decided to take you, i turn that little "hello, how are you?" smooch into a soft, warm kiss. ... the usual pat on the shoulder i give you while i check what's cooking for dinner becomes a lingering stroke >down your arm or back. ... at the table i'll look for an extended moment straight into your eyes and flash a leering grin. ... i send these little signals off and on all evening (or morning), for as long as it takes to my intentions clear and, most of all, mutually desired. ... like when you're washing the dishes or something, if i usually come up behind you and lay my hands on your waist and plant a chaste kiss on your cheek, tonight I will linger ... and then i'll kiss the nape of your neck as my hands circle around to the fly of your shorts. ... snap ... zip ... and i glide my hand down the smooth skin of your abdomen, into your panties, over your pubes ... then under ... i cup your pretty pussy lips in my hand ...and the second you anxiously turn around to make sure no kids are near, i lift you up onto the balls of your feet and let my middle finger slip into your slit.

you're wet.

i knew you would be.