On the 6

Story Info
Unexpected Train Encounter.
1.2k words
4.06
33.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading out after work to meet up with a friend for a drink. I was running a bit behind as usual. Seems I can never get out of the office when It counts. She was going to be pissed if I made her wait yet again. Fortunately I was able to change in my office while I was on the conference call. I keep an armoire with suits, shirts, pants, shoes, etc. Mostly so I can ride the motorcycle in to work and change when I get there. However it comes in handy when I want to head out and leave work completely behind. I can change into something much more comfortable to help set the mood and help me forget the days stress. Truth be told there is sort of a thrill stripping down while you are negotiating a deal. I am sure I am not the only one. I know a woman who uses her breast pump while she is on conference calls. I often wonder if the people I am speaking with can hear my zipper as I lower my pants.

So I finished up with the call, adjusted my belt and headed for Grand Central to hop on the subway. It's just a three minute walk and there is no faster way around the city. That's the thing with New York if you have been here long enough. You get to know exactly how long it takes you to get to and from your most traveled places. Usually down to the half minute, that and where to stand on the subway platform so you are closest to the exit at the station to which you are headed. Always trying to save time.

I made it to the platform in about 4 minutes. There were a lot of people on the escalator slowing me down. Rush hour on the 6 can be a little crowded and is certainly not for the claustrophobic.

The platform was packed. I tried to walk down a bit to leave some of the crowd behind but there were people everywhere and I was resigned to dealing with the mass of humanity. The local was the first enter the station. After the doors opened and the throng of people looking to catch the Metro North exited, the tide reversed and the flow of bodies poured in to the cars. I barely had to move my legs as I was pressed into the car by the herd of commuters with people all around me. I was too far from the pole or the doors to hold on without being rude so i just did the best I could maintaining my balance as the train began to leave the station. The young woman in front of me took a short step back, pressing her ass into my crotch. I had no room to move back so I tried to take a slight side step so I was not rubbing up against her.

She was having a conversation with a woman who appeared to be her mother. It seems they were out shopping, had a few bags with them. They were talking about this and that, completely engaged with each other. I was surprised when the younger woman who had just stepped back and who must have felt my cock rubbing on her ass turned into me again. All the while continuing to talk with her mother who was standing directly in front of her. There was no where left to move. It was a warm spring day, I had changed into a very light pair of slacks and had taken off my boxers as the pants were just form fitting enough that wearing the underwear beneath them was uncomfortable. Now there was only the thin material of my pants and the even thinner material of her light sundress between her ass and my cock.

As the train began to pick up speed and rock back and forth we started to sway and rub against each other, my cock snuggling right in the crack of her ass. I was sure she had to feel my excitement growing. I stole a look at her mother to see if she noticed anything or if she felt her daughter was uncomfortable in anyway. They just continued on chatting. Then I felt it. Ever so subtly my new playmate was clenching and releasing her ass cheeks, playing with my cock. She was doing this all the while she was standing there talking with her mother, who was right in front of us. What a naughty girl, playing with a strangers cock while in the presence of her mom.

I completely relaxed now and let the moment happen. My cock grew to it's full length straining at my pants and firmly placed between the daughters ass cheeks. All the while she was clenching and sliding along the length of my cock which was beginning to grow painful as it was pointing down my pant leg straining for release. Both her and her mother were engrossed in their conversation. The mother oblivious to the daughters ministrations on my ever hardening cock.

I fantasized about lifting her dress and sliding deep inside her while she kept speaking with her mom, this thought was making me harder still. The train made it's next stop and more people got on causing me to press into her even more and still their conversation continued.

I was beginning to think this woman was going to make me cum right here on the train in front of her mother. I began pressing into her deeper and we developed a synchronized rhythm. The next couple of stops thinned the crowd out slightly but she never moved away. I could feel the urgency beginning to build in me, the precum lubricating me.

Then just as i was getting ready to cum, she slowly bent down at her waist reaching into her bag pressing her pussy fully against my cock from behind as if we were fucking doggy style. Her mother and I made eye contact for just a moment. The way you would with a stranger on the street where you slightly smile and move on. Except this strangers daughter had her pussy pressed against my cock and was about to make me cum.

Her daughter rubbed her pussy up and down my cock a few times through our clothes by flexing her knees in this position before she stood and resumed talking to her mother. I so wanted to grab her and fuck her against the door of the train. Her legs wrapped around me, my cock buried deep in her pussy with her mother watching.

And then just as suddenly as it began, it ended. They both got off at the next station without so much as a glance back to me. I was left panting with a raging hard on which was obvious to everyone who looked my way. I saw more than one person turn to their companion to point out my predicament.

All I could think of was I hoped my drinking partner wasn't going to be too mad at my being so late because I really needed a release right away!