On the Beach

Story Info
Cheating wife with stranger on beach.
1.2k words
3.87
143.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately this story does not involve my direct participation, however I was lucky enough to watch it unfold. My wife and I had taken a vacation for our 15 year anniversary and decided to splurge a little and head to Brazil. While were were there we decided to visit one of the more popular clothing optional beaches near Praia da Galheta. On one of the days we were there, my wife was tanning topless, and catching up on some sleep. I decided to take a walk down the beach, and being the pervert that I am, I grabbed the camcorder hiding up on the rocks above, using the zoom lens to look down on the many beautiful bodies down below. There was a younger group of guys and girls (I would guess in their 20's) that I locked my lens on. There was one girl that was topless and had an absolute perfect body, and I couldn't stop gawking at. As I was watching I noticed one of the guys in the group looking another couple walking up the beach past them. I moved my lens to the couple who looked attractive, but I'd guess them to be in their 30's. She wore a very small bikini and had a great body, and he wore a simple pair of trunks and looked to be in shape as well. As luck would have it, the couple ended up spreading out their sheet just below where I was. I shifted my position so that they did not see me.

After they spread their blanket out, she removed her top to reveal a nice set of tits. They went back down to the water and took a quick dip. When they both emerged from the water, he gave her a quick kiss and then appeared to walk back in the direction where they came from, while she went back to their sheet and sat down. When she sat down on their blanket, she sat there looking around for a short time and then I was pleased to see her peal her bikini bottoms off to reveal some very nice tan lines. As I had my zoom lens fixed on her, I was surprised to see the one guy from the other group walk over to where she was. It didn't appear that they knew each other because shortly after he walked up to her and they talked for a short time, he held out is hand and they shook hands as though an introduction. Anyway, they continued talking, him standing and her sitting. It was obvious that he was hitting on her and she was liking the attention from a younger guy. I turned my lens back down the beach to see if I could see her husband and saw him far down the beach, possibly going back to their parking lot I thought. I moved my camera back to the couple in front of me. By the way they were laughing and carrying on, it was obvious that they enjoyed each others company. He was still standing as they were talking, and then I saw him pull his shorts off. Her reaction was to cover her face in her hands. He then sat on the blanket next to her.

After a short time I saw him grab suntan lotion, and it looked as though she was a little reluctant to have him put it on, but she did lay on her stomach and he began putting the lotion on her back. I'll tell you that the guy was not shy and looked to know exactly what he was doing. As he applied the lotion, he would occasionally lean into her and say something I watched as he applied the lotion to her back and shoulders, which turned into more of a massage. His hands moved down to her white butt cheeks as he moved rubbed the lotion on her. She said something to him as he did and he leaned into her and then moved to his knees by her feet. He began rubbing her feet and calves. Again, it was obvious she was enjoying the attention - I was shocked that her husband was there with her just a few minutes before.

His hands moved further and further up her thighs and eventually they must have reached her pussy because she wriggled her ass side-to-side, almost like she didn't approve that he go that far. She looked back at him as he continued to rub her feet - his hard-on was obvious. She then moved so that she was kneeling upright, looking down the beach - I'm guessing to see if her husband was coming - and he was still behind her. As she knelt up he moved in behind her and his hands rubbed her back and then moved to the front of her as he grabbed her tits. I could see he was pressing his pelvis against her ass. He continued rubbing her tits and I could see his hand move down to her pussy. Her neck tilted and he started kissing her. It was obvious when I saw his ass tighten and push against her, that he must be inside her and fucking. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen, watching him fuck her right there in front of me. Although where they were was somewhat secluded, somebody could have easily seen if they walked by and looked. Not to mention, where was her husband! They fucked for several minutes and then I saw him pull out, she reached behind her and grabbed his cock as he came on her ass.

They stood up and she walked to the water to rinse off. Shortly after he followed her. Initially there was some distance between them both but he shortly closed that distance and eventually he had her in his arms. I could see that she was looking down the beach to see if her husband was coming, but that didn't see to stop them from flirting with each other - his friends had left by the way. As I watched they were eventually in each others arms kissing and then it was obvious that her legs were wrapped around him as they were again fucking. By the look on her face - which was a bit farther away and not as easy to see - she had an orgasm relatively quickly. They kind of slowed down but stayed in each others arms for a while. I moved my camera down the beach and saw her husband coming in the distance. I wanted to go and warn them, but knew it obviously was not my business. I was getting nervous as he approached maybe 50 yards from them, and they remained embraced. Fortunately for her she did see him and jumped away from her young boyfriend. He, on the other hand, slowly walked back up to the sand.

As her husband noticed that she was not laying on the towel, he looked to the water and she emerged from the water and met him on the blanket. They both laid no the blanket talking. While I wanted to stay and watch longer, I was gong long enough and I know my wife would have started to wonder why I was gone for so long.

Best vacation ever!