On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Karen was rubbing herself against Mike's erection, enjoying the feel of it against her, knowing it would soon be in her. She didn't want to worry about foreplay and taking it slowly. She wanted him now.

Mike watched with interest as Karen raised herself and positioned her pussy carefully over his cock. Reaching down to spread her lips slightly she eased the heads of his cock between her lips and into position against her vaginal passage. Now she sank down onto him, letting him slowly fill her, giving a groan of relief when she had finally settled down, fully impaled on Mike's staff.

"OK. You can commence work now," she told Mike cheekily, a happy smile on her face.

"Hmm. I don't think so," said Mike.

"What?" Karen asked, surprised.

"You've made such an excellent start," said Mike, "that I think you should continue. You'll find if you just rock in place for a while, that will get you started. When you feel the time is right, you can start bouncing up and down."

Karen stared at him, shocked, but even more excited at the thought. She'd always been the passive one in sex, quite willing to go where directed and while enthusiastic she had never really taken the lead.

Mile looked up at Karen, seeing the startled look on her face turn into one of anticipation. It was obvious that she'd now completely forgotten any potential voyeurs and was enjoying the sex for its own sake.

Karen leaned slowly forward until her nipples scraped lightly across Mike's chest, enjoying the feel of his penis dragging inside her as she bent forward. She brushed her breasts lightly back and forth across Mike's chest, stimulating her nipples, and then rose up to lean back against his legs, this time feeling his penis pushing deeper into her as she moved.

Mike found himself in an invidious position. He had told Karen to take the lead and now he had to suffer the consequences as she experimented. Leaning backwards and forwards was fine, giving a nice smooth motion of cock within vagina, sending happy signals to both of them. Rocking from side to side was interesting, too. But what in the name of the seven hells was she trying to achieve by those little gyrations where he could swear she was spinning in circles on his cock. Did they serve any purpose except to drive him mad? He lay back and suffered in happy silence.

Karen experimented, determining what gave her pleasure and what appeared to give Mike pleasure. She almost laughed out loud seeing the way his eyes had opened after one of the little wriggles she'd tried. She tried it again, contented when she saw Mike wince slightly. However, all these little movements weren't enough. Fun, but not the excitement she wanted.

She leaned forward slightly and, resting her hands on Mike's chest, lifted her bottom up and away from his cock, feeling it sliding out of her, only to return as she dropped her bottom, driving her pussy firmly down on Mike's erection. That was better. Getting the hang of it she started moving swiftly up and down, giving Mike a workout and enjoying the sensations rapidly spreading out from her vagina.

Relieved that Karen had stopped experimenting and settled down to some earnest screwing Mike started thrusting up into her when she slid down his cock. His hands reached up and cupped her breasts, holding then and squeezing them in time to the pattern they were building up.

Taking their time, Karen and Mike fell into a familiar rhythm, knowing each other and what to expect. Finally, knowing his climax was approaching and that Karen would also be ready, Mike rolled Karen over and under him, slamming down into her with half a dozen quick hard strokes causing her to climax and relieving himself at the same time.

Lying on top of her afterwards, Mike smiled down at her. "That was interesting," he said. "I'll have to let you experiment some more."

Karen smiled back at him. "That's a good idea. I think I'll buy a sex manual and see what it says about female dominant positions."

Mike groaned. "I've created a monster. Shall we break for a swim before heading back to the crowd?"

"You don't want to give me a spanking a la Rochelle, just to keep the boys entertained?" Karen asked. "Don't look like that. It's not going to happen," she added hurriedly, seeing his pensive look.

"We might try that in private sometime," Mike murmured.

"And we might not," retorted Karen, as they headed down to the water.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
12