On the Beach Ch. 05

Story Info
She lets go in private.
862 words
4.23
61.1k
4

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
577 Followers

Murphy had held herself in check while she was out in public with Bill but now she let it go. She was beyond furious. She was raging mad and ready to kill somebody or something. The only thing that kept her from charging into the club and cutting off The General's balls was the fact that Bill was there to calm her down.

"That son-of-a-bitch of a little dicked bastard of a whoremongering asshole!" spat out of her mouth and a sofa pillow hit the glass doors leading to the balcony. "I'll fucking kill him!"

Murphy's words and physical anger did not abate the hurt that she felt. She had experienced a lot of things in her life and she thought that she had come through them all with some sense of strength. This one, this infidelity, this betrayal, was the last straw.

"That's it! No more! I'm through with him and his drinking and whoring and treating me like a nobody! I'm through, I'm through, I'm through! I'll get half of his retirement. He'll have to go to work again if he wants to traipse around the country screwing whores and playing golf. I'll get the son-of-a-bitch!"

The last diatribe ended in a sobbing howl as Murphy burst into tears and fell onto her knees in front of the sofa. She buried her face in the seat cushion and wailed. The tears ran down her face and mixed with the snot flowing from her nose. Her throat hurt from her hiccupping as she cried and cried harder than she had ever done before in her life.

It was almost seven o'clock before Bill awoke from his nap. He had taken a shower and decided to lie down for a few minutes but the sound of the ocean's gentle surf and the afternoon beers soon lulled him to sleep. Sitting up, he was at first upset because he had slept so long but he quickly reminded himself that he was on vacation and he had no real schedule. Standing over the toilet he relived the touches and the kisses he had enjoyed with Murphy that afternoon. He had already masturbated to them in the shower but he felt his erection returning when he shook the drops off of the end of his cock.

"Not now," he said aloud and tucked himself back into his briefs.

A sandwich, a glass of milk, and some chips satisfied his hunger before he sat back to watch the cable news. He wished he had bought a newspaper but finally decided he really didn't want to know what was going on in the world and turned off the TV.

"If we are attacked someone will tell me or I'll see the smoke," he laughed and went to sit on the balcony with his feet up on the railing.

"I wonder how Murphy is doing with her wandering husband," he thought. "I wonder if the jerk is back yet?"

He decided to drive to the shopping center and buy that jock strap that he needed and to get some wine and more beer. He was not a wine drinker but in the back of his mind he had thoughts of possibly getting lucky at some time this week and having wine in the condo would be a good idea.

Donning a clean pair of shorts and slipping on a polo shirt for his shopping excursion he drove to the shopping center and parked the car near the entrance. He wasn't in the supermarket five minutes when someone bumped into him with a cart. Turning around he found himself looking into the laughing eyes of Missy, the lifeguard.

"Hi, Mr. Hughes," she said laughing. "Sorry I didn't see you."

"Yeah, I'm sure you didn't!" Bill replied with a sarcastic smile.

"I didn't see you on the beach this afternoon," she continued. "I watched so nobody would sit in your chair."

"Thanks. I hope you don't drive like you push a cart."

"I don't have a car here. Do you?" she asked. "I'm feeling better since my period stopped this morning so I'm thinking of going to one of the Shag clubs. Do you want to come?"

Bill was taken aback by her brazenness and the thought about whether or not she was 21 crossed his mind. It was tempting but Bill was not sure he wanted to get involved with her.

"No thanks, not tonight. Maybe another night, I'm expecting a call," he lied.

Missy took his negative response in stride.

"OK. If you change your mind you can call my cell. Here's my number. See you around the beach! Bye," she said lightly, handing him a business type card and pushing her cart away down the aisle.

The card had a Teddy Bear image in the upper two corners and simply read "Missy" and her telephone number. Bill stuffed the card into his wallet and shook his head as he continued shopping. He wondered about the youngsters these days and if there were any virgins left in the world. When he passed the condom display he decided to pick up a dozen.

"You never know," he thought.

Kathi
Kathi
577 Followers