On the Beach Ch. 17

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
2k words
4.51
37.9k
4

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Dinner at Phillips Seafood was pleasant now that Bill was not afraid of Robert showing up. They talked of many things but Bill could detect a hint of sadness in her voice and demeanor.

"You're unhappy, aren't you?" Bill asked while they were having their after dinner coffee. "I'm sorry I can't do more to help you feel better."

"It's not your fault!" she responded. "I'm going to have to face him sooner or later and I can't keep that thought out of my mind."

Bill reached across the booth table, took her hands in his and asked, "Are you going to go back to him?"

He felt a tightening of her grip and he knew what her response was going to be before she voiced it.

"Probably. Oh, damn him," she gripped Bill's hands for a moment then relaxed her fingers and pulled them back into her lap. "Damn him, damn him," she repeated. "I used to be able to pretend that nothing was happening but I can't anymore and I don't know what to do. I thought I had my mind made up but now I'm not so sure."

Sensing it was time to leave, he signaled for the check. Murphy had asked him to drive her SUV and after helping her up into the passenger side he settled himself behind the wheel. Murphy slid over and sat on the console next to him and clutching his arm she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You've saved my life this week," she said. "You've made me as happy as I've been in a long, long time. You've made me feel alive and worthwhile as a woman but I've made up my mind and I'm going back home tomorrow."

Raising her head she offered her lips and Bill turned to take her in his arms.

"I'm glad that I was here but I believe the feelings are mutual. I wasn't in the best of places when I arrived and you helped me to forget the past and look towards the future. I'm just sorry we can't spend more time together but I completely understand your feelings."

Giving him a peck on the lips, Murphy settled into her seat and fastened her belt. "Let's go back. I want to sleep all night with you tonight."

Back at the condo they didn't get past the living room before they had removed their clothes and made love with Murphy sitting on the sofa and Bill standing on the floor. Her legs were up over his shoulders with her body almost bent in half beneath him.

"Oh, that was nice but I'm going to be sore in the morning," she laughed. "My old bones can't take these Yoga type exercises."

Bill slipped on a pair of shorts and handed one of his tee shirts to Murphy. She was no longer shy about showing her body in front of him and he reached out and tweaked her nipple as she slipped the shirt over her head. She squealed and jumped back while pulling the shirt the rest of the way down. It nicely covered her body down to her thighs.

"Let's sit on the balcony. It's nice out and the moon is still full," she suggested. "But remember we can't both sit in one of those plastic chairs!"

"I'll be out in a minute," he said and went into the bathroom.

When Bill came back out of the bathroom, Murphy had pulled the cushions off of the sofa and the living room chair and stacked them up to form a seat along the wall on the balcony. She looked comfortable sitting there with a beer in each of her hands.

"Want one?" she asked and handed him a bottle.

They sat I silence for a while with their hands idly caressing each other's exposed skin. There was nothing sexual about it and it gave them a sense of closeness while each was lost in their own thoughts.

Bill almost jumped when Murphy suddenly broke the silence.

"I don't want this to end. I want to stay on vacation with you and forget about the rest of the world!"

Bill turned towards her and pulled her into his arms.

"That would be perfect," he agreed. "I wish I could make it happen."

"No matter how I look at it, this is just going to be a summer romance, isn't it?" she sadly said.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," he replied. "We can still see each other when we get back home. Can't we?"

Bill's response was what Murphy wanted to hear and she wrapped her arms around his. "I think I would like that," she murmured. "We'll just have to see but that's enough of that. We are here now and we are together now so let's stay in the now."

"Wow! I didn't know that philosophers came in beautiful woman's bodies," Bill laughed and squeezed her butt.

"Thank you," she replied and cuddled even closer to him by throwing her legs over his and resting her head on his chest. "Am I too heavy?" she asked.

"Never!" he replied. "Look at that moon out there glowing just for us."

Murphy looked up and cocked her head. "Listen! The waves are quiet. This must be low tide,"

"The water may be low but your squirming around on my lap has me almost at high tide," he said and rearranged his erection to a more comfortable position under his shorts.

Murphy laughed and cuddled back up against him.

"I'll take care of that in a little while," she said. "Now you promised to tell me what you were thinking about while you were being a pervert when I was on the toilet."

"You'll really think I'm a pervert if I tell you," he wryly said.

"No, I won't, but on second thought maybe I will, but tell me anyway or I'll make you go to bed with that growth I can feel poking me in my behind."

Bill told her his story about his fetish with mother and her nylons and underwear. At first he was embarrassed but he soon found that he enjoyed telling someone something that had been bottled up inside of him all of those years. Murphy listened intently without interruption but he noticed that her squirming against him increased as he shared the details.

"So you think of me as your mother?" Murphy asked when he had finished his story. "Now, that is kinky! You are a pervert!"

Bill started to protest but he lost his train of thought as her last comment was said while she was turning her body around to face him and straddling his legs. She arranged her bottom so that her naked pussy was tight against his erection.

"Take your shorts off," she said in a husky voice. "I want to feel you against me."

Bill helped her kneel over him so he could slide his shorts down his legs. He used his feet to kick them off and Murphy settled back down with her pussy lips split on each side of his cock. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she buried her face in his neck and slowly rubbed herself on him. The sensation was incredible and Bill was having trouble keeping himself in check.

"You keep that up and I'm going to cum," he warned.

"Isn't that the idea," she giggled and sitting back she pulled his tee shirt up and off so that her naked breasts could press against his bare skin. She cupped them and pushed them together against him so that her nipples made indentations in his chest.

"There! That's better and they're not hanging down under my arms," she said and continued to move her body against his.

Bill was consumed by sensations and was still having a hard time holding back. Her warm thighs were grasping his and she had her feet hooked around and on top his legs. He held on to her butt but didn't try to alter her movements as she kept them both at a high pitch of arousal with her pussy caressing his cock. His balls were soaked with the lubrication oozing out of her pussy and her soft belly molded itself against his. Her breasts flattened against his chest and she included her upper body in her movements against him.

Breathing into his ear Murphy said, "Does this feel like what you want your mother to do to you?"

Bill lurched with the thought and started to protest but Murphy sucked on his earlobe and gave it a little nip.

"S'hhh, honey!" Let mommy take care of you," she whispered. "I'll make it all better!"

He could only hold on and allow her to bring his passion higher and higher until they reached a peak when she planted little kisses from his ear, up over his closed eyelids an down the side of his nose to his lips. Murphy licked his lips and Bill opened his mouth to accept her tongue and her saliva. Murphy increased the speed of her movements and they moaned into each other's mouths until the moans were replaced by grunts when they both exploded into orgasm.

His hands were now helping her move against him in their fierce attempts to achieve the last ounce of pleasure from each other. Their teeth clicked against each other's as their grunts became pants of anticipated release into each other's mouths.

Her climax started first with her making mewing sounds into Bill's mouth. Her body shuddered and quaked as the overpowering sensations took control of her nerves. Bill's explosion followed right behind hers as his semen ejaculated onto and was spread around between their bellies moving against each other.

Murphy straightened her back and sat upright to press herself even harder against his cock. Her neck and back muscles became rigid and her head fell back as she let out a low keening cry of release and satisfaction. Bill's orgasm was less vocal but no less intense and his arms and hands pulled her against him so tightly that he would have hurt her if she were not also totally absorbed in her own pleasure.

Murphy fell back against him and licked their merged sweat from his neck. She gasped for air while the final throes of her orgasm racked her body. Bill felt drained and settled back against the cushions dropping his tired arms from around her. His head lolled and she continued to make little jerky movements each time a slight movement of their bodies triggered another wave of pleasure.

"Did you hear that?" a child like voice came from the balcony next door. "What was that? It sounded like a puppy! We couldn't bring our dog why could they bring theirs?"

A soothing female adult voice said, "It was probably the wind honey. Go on inside and I'll get us all a dish of ice cream. Now go in and put on your pajamas."

"Wind hell!" a male voice laughed. "That was the sound of a very satisfied woman. Let's put him to bed and see if I can make you do that!"

"S'hhh! They'll hear us!" the female voice cautioned. "Let's wait until he's asleep and do it out here like they did!"

The sound of a kiss was followed by the click of a screen door sliding closed.

By the time the conversation reached that point, Bill and Murphy were in the throes of stifled hysterical laughter. Murphy's eyes were tearing from trying to keep her laughter muffled in Bill's neck while Bill had almost stuffed the tee shirt she was wearing into his mouth.

"Let's stay out here and listen to them and see if they have as much fun as we just had," Bill said as he breathed in the perfumed scent of Murphy's short hair.

"Jesus! I can't believe that I'm doing these things. This is another first for me. Thank you!"

"No! Thank you," Bill replied. "I didn't know that pretending to be my mother would set you off like that. I'm not complaining, just pleased."

Murphy eased herself off of Bill's wilting cock. "Let's go in and use the bed. I have some more ideas I want to try."

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers