On the Beach Ch. 18

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
2.1k words
4.52
42.2k
4

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

The pile of sofa cushions on the balcony brought back the night's memories to Bill when he walked out onto the balcony and into the early morning sun. The beach umbrellas were not yet up and there were more birds than people on the beach. He watched the gulls and the long-legged birds running along the water's edge clean up the beach from the nighttime parties.

Bill thought that Murphy was going to spend the night and after making love twice she fell asleep in his arms. Sometime during the night he awoke with a full bladder and she was gone. He didn't know what time she had returned to her condo but her place in the bed was already cold. She had told him that she was going back home to confront Robert and figure out what they were going to do. Robert had called her cell phone several times but she refused to answer and the one time that she called their home number the voice mail picked up and she left a message telling him that she was OK and then hung up with no further explanation.

Drying off after his shower, Bill could smell the brewed coffee he had started before shaving and showering. He wondered if there was any donuts left and then decided that he was going to go out and get some real breakfast after having a cup of coffee. He thought of calling Murphy but decided against it. She had enough on her mind if she was going to leave that morning and he was sure that she would call him before she left.

They both knew that it was a dim possibility that they would continue their relationship back in Virginia but if she did kick Robert out maybe they could get together. He wasn't sure that he wanted to interfere in their marriage if she did decide to try and make it work or at least learn to put up with her husband.

Murphy's Escalade was nowhere in sight as Bill maneuvered his truck down the ramps of the parking garage.

"Maybe she's gone and didn't want to see me before she left," he mused with a feeling of disappointment. "Well, it was good while it lasted!" he said aloud as he pulled out into the light, early morning traffic onto Ocean Boulevard.

The stack of pancakes quickly disappeared along with the poached eggs and corned beef hash at the Golden Griddle restaurant. The local paper had very little national news and he wasn't familiar with the place names of the local stuff about zoning and the building boom in the area. A final cup of coffee and he was back in his truck and ready for the day.

"Hi Mr. Hughes," the voice said from behind his beach chair.

Bill knew who it was before he saw her. He was slouched in his beach chair with his head towards one side. Opening his eyes underneath the peak of his ball cap, he almost went cross-eyed trying to focus on the crotch of her bathing suit almost touching the peak of his cap about three inches from his nose. His eyes moved from her crotch to the yellow Lifeguard badge and back to her crotch. It didn't look like there was a lining in the suit or else she had removed it. The red material of the suit was trapped between a pair of pussy lips that were slowly moving closer to his face until he could have stuck out his tongue and licked them.

"Where's your friend?"

"Uh, I don't know where she is," he lied.

She had her lifesaving board slung over her shoulder by its strap and she was carrying a water bottle. The modest suit that must have been standard for the Lifeguards covered her breasts but her nipples were stretching the fabric as if they were trying to poke through and into the sunlight.

"That's too bad," she commiserated in a tone that told Bill she was not at all sad at his report.

"She may be shopping or playing golf with her husband," he continued. "She really wasn't my friend, she was just an acquaintance."

"I saw you on the beach the other night," she told him with a wry smile. "You looked real friendly then!"

Bill didn't know how to respond so he just looked up at her and smiled. Then he deliberately traced his eyes down over her breasts and belly to her crotch where he paused for a moment before raising them back up to her face.

Missy smiled and stuck her tongue out at him and elaborately ran it across her lips.

"I'd better get back to work before my boss sees me messing with the guests," she said turning and facing the water. She purposely swung her hip so that it pushed up against his face almost knocking his cap off of his head. "See you later."

Bill tried to relax so that his growing erection inside of his tight jock strap would quiet down. Closing his eyes and pulling his cap back down he avoided looking at the young women and mothers that were setting up the towels all around him. It took a few minutes of thinking about work before he relaxed enough to get up off of his chair and walk into the water to cool off in the ocean.

The shower felt good as the warm water washed the salt from his body while he shampooed his hair. Not sure of what to do with the rest of the morning, Bill settled on slouching in a chair on the balcony and reading his email with the slow Wi-Fi connection he was pirating. Bored with waiting for the long list of emails to download, he left his laptop on the table and walked into the kitchen to get a beer from the refrigerator. The door chimes sounded just as he popped the top and he left the can on the table to open the door.

"Thank god your home, Billy," she said as she brushed past him and continued on down the hall towards the master bedroom. "I forgot my key and I have to go to the bathroom real bad."

Bill's mouth was open as if he was about to speak but no words came out as he watched Murphy click-clack her way down the tiled hall in her white, spike-heeled shoes. She carried a white purse and wore a white skirt and a white, sleeveless over blouse. Bill could see the faint shadows of her legs through her skirt when she reached the sunlit living room.

Bill was about ten steps behind her as he followed her down the hall and he watched in silence as she tossed her purse on a chair and turned into the master bedroom door. He reached the bathroom door in time to see her pull up her skirt and pull down her pantyhose and panties before sitting on the toilet seat. The only sound was the hiss of her urine as she peed against the porcelain of the toilet. He was still silent when she looked over at him and smiled to acknowledge his presence. He raised his hand and made as if to speak when she stopped him by putting her finger up to her lips indicating she wanted him to be quiet.

Giving a little grunt to force the last drops out, she formed a pad of several sheets of toilet paper and wiped herself. Looking carefully at the pad she dropped it between her legs and forming another one from the roll she repeated the wiping and looking process.

Bill's unsnapped his shorts and pulling the zipper down he allowed them to puddle at his feet. The toilet flushed and he looked up to see her raise herself up off of the seat and watch the water and the discarded pads circle until they disappeared down the drain. He grasped his erection bobbing in front of him and started to slowly stroke himself until she looked up at him with a little smile and gently shook her head to tell him she didn't want him to continue. He stopped stroking and not quite knowing what to do with his hands he wrapped one around his waist and caressed his chest and nipples with the other.

It was like watching a movie that he had seen many times before. She examined the crotch of her panties before she rested her right foot on her left knee and removed her shoe. Repeating the process with her left foot she left that foot resting on her knee and massaged her toes through the nylon of her hose.

After repeating the massage with her other foot she rolled her panty hose down over her knees and tugged them off of her feet. When Bill realized that she was wearing thigh high stocking underneath the pantyhose, his erection throbbed and he succumbed to the feeling by cupping his balls and gently fondling them in their sack.,

Her panties came off next and she placed them on the sink next to her before standing and removing her blouse and unzipping her skirt. Stepping out of it she folded it neatly before hanging it over the towel rack. Her bra followed and holding onto the sink for balance she maneuvered her shoes right side up with her foot and stepped into it. It was an erotic sight to watch her height increase by three inches when she stood in the high-heeled shoe and repeat the process with the other one. He silently watched as she picked up her pantyhose and panties and ignoring his presence, she walked by him and into the bedroom.

Standing next to the bed she looked out into the living room and called, "Is that you son, I'm in my room changing. Why don't you come up so we can talk."

Bill's knees almost buckled and he let out a gasp when she sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped her hand into the leg of her pantyhose.

Looking directly at him she said, "Come in son so I can help you with that."

Bill slowly walked over to stand in front of her and when he came close enough she threaded the leg of the pantyhose over his erection until it was trapped in the foot. Placing her panties into his hand she touched his wrist and encouraged him to raise them towards his face before slipping her other arm into the remaining pantyhose leg and squeezing his ass cheek, she pulled him towards herself with her nylon covered hand.

Bill whimpered when she began caressing his hard cock through the nylon as he caressed his face with her panties. They smelled of pussy musk and perfume and when she took his erection into her mouth through the nylon hose and sucked hard, he lost it and grasped the back of her head to hold her while he jetted out ropes of cum through the nylon mesh and onto her tongue.

"Oh, mommy, mommy! I love you!" he cried as she continued to suck him until he couldn't stand the sensations that had sensitized his cock to a point where he couldn't bear to have it touched.

Pulling back from her mouth, Bill collapsed to his knees on the floor between Murphy's legs and fell forward pushing her onto her back on the bed. Resting his face on her belly, he shuddered and panted as the last crampy spasms worked their way from his groin and into his still hard cock pushing the final drops of semen out onto the bed sheet.

Murphy lay quietly and gently caressed his face and head with her hands still wrapped in the nylon. Bill finally raised his head and looked into her face creased with a smile so wide he thought she would split it wide open.

"Like that?" she asked and giggled. "I do remind you of your mother, don't I?"

"Goddamn, woman! You are something else. I don't believe you just did that!"

"I hope I remembered everything you told me," she said. "I added the second pair of stockings because I figured that you would like them and I wanted you to have something to remember me by. Did I succeed?"

"I wouldn't have forgotten you without this little charade we just played out but now you are embedded in my brain forever you little minx! I thought you had left without saying goodbye and I was a little hurt by it. Now I see what you have been doing. Where were you this morning? Shopping?"

"Yep! All for you! Well, almost. I enjoyed it too. Now come up here and make love to me. Have you recovered enough?"

"I've been recovered if that's what you want to call it. I may stay hard for a week after that episode."

"Good, but I won't be here for a week so come up here and use it all up in the next hour."

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers