On the Beach Ch. 19

Story Info
30-something man meets mature woman on beach.
1.5k words
4.52
36.3k
4

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Instead of moving up as Murphy had suggested, Bill stayed where he was and lifted her legs so they rested on his shoulders. Wrapping his arms around her legs he lovingly caressed them through her nylon stockings and kissed the backs of her thighs. Lowering his mouth to barely an inch from her pussy exposed between her thighs he blew a stream of air onto her moisture-covered lips. Murphy squirmed and twisted from the erotic sensations and let out a gasp when his tongue licked her from bottom to top.

Touching his tongue to the spot between her pussy and her rectum, he curled it into a point and inserted it between her lips. Murphy jerked when she felt his tongue almost touching her ass hole but she didn't pull away. She held her breath when she felt him worm his tongue between her lips and move it up to peel her lips apart. She could feel every nerve ending as her lips separated around his tongue until it reached her clitoris.

Pulling back he looked knelt up and looked at her. "You like that?" he asked.

"God, yes! Do it again!" She tried to entice him to go back to what he was doing by raising her bottom towards his face. Arching up she supported herself with her calves on his shoulders and her upper back pressed against the bed.

Bill laughed and moved his hands to her ass cheeks to help hold her up. Bending her knee, she placed the sole of her right shoe on his shoulder and tried to press him down to where she wanted his mouth. Her spike heel dug into his shoulder and he winced from the sharp pain and dropped her onto the bed.

"Take them off!" she whispered and pulled her knees back towards her chest so he could reach her feet.

Slipping each shoe off he kissed each arch in turn through the nylon before tossing her shoes to the floor. Murphy allowed him to make love to her feet for a few minutes before she reached up and clasped his hands in hers. She planted the soles of both of her feet directly on his face and moved them around in a caress that almost sent him over the edge.

Bill groaned and tried to pull his hands from her grasp but she trapped his head with her toes behind his neck and pulled his face towards her pussy. Bill didn't resist and following her lead he kissed his way down her thigh and over the top of her stocking to her bare flesh. Murphy made a sound of encouragement and moved her feet from the back of his neck down over his shoulders and onto his back.

Bill couldn't decide which was better - the scent of her pussy that he was tasting or the feel of her stockinged feet caressing his back. He settled for both and once more lapped her swollen and wide-open pussy lips with his tongue. Searching for her clitoris with the tip of his tongue he trapped it between his tongue and upper lip and sucked it until it came out from under its little protective sheath and he could feel it laying on his tongue. Murphy was almost screaming with the sensations and she wrapped her legs around his head to prevent his escape before she was satisfied.

Boosting her ass up off of the bed with his hands, Bill inserted two fingers into her flooded pussy and using the lubrication he collected he pulled them out and transferred her oil to her crinkled rosebud. Murphy moaned when he circled her opening and he expected her to pull away but after an initial clenching of her cheeks she relaxed and let him play around her opening with his finger. He applied a little more pressure and she let out with a yelp when his finger penetrated her up to his first knuckle.

Murphy moaned again and pushed her groin harder against his face. Bill continued to suck gently on her clitoris and massage it with his tongue while moving his finger in and out of her ass. Each time he pushed it in he went a little farther until he buried it as far in as it would go.

Murphy took that moment to explode into a giant orgasm and humped her bottom against his face and his hand. Her paroxysms of pleasure went on for almost a minute before she slowly relaxed and with diminishing groans slowly went limp and he let her gently down onto the bed.

Allowing her to relax and recover for a minute or two, he continued to caress her legs and kiss her belly and groin. Each time his tongue went lower to her clitoris she shuddered and twitched letting out a little whine of pleasure. As her breathing slowly returned to normal Bill got his feet under him and moved up to kneel on the bed between her splayed legs. He lowered himself until the head of his erection just touched her wet pussy. Teasing her with his cock he moved it up and down over her pussy and into the niche formed by the cheeks of her ass. Each time he moved down to her ass she responded by lifting her buttocks to offer him easier access to her anal opening.

Bill considered taking advantage of her new offering but decided he needed an old fashioned fuck and did not want to take the chance that she would back out of any attempts at anal penetration. He paused the next time he spread her pussy lips and angling his hips he pushed himself into her channel. Murphy raised her hips in a reciprocal movement and opened herself wider to accept his insertion.

He lay still for a moment with his cock buried to the hilt inside of her milking pussy. Unable to ignore the feelings any longer he began to move himself in and out of her and her knees came up to clasp his sides and rested her stocking clad feet on his hipbones.

Bill's lips almost swallowed Murphy's and his tongue searched her mouth to find hers. She sucked it into her mouth and held it there with gentle pressure of her teeth so she could swipe her own tongue on his in a back and forth motion in time with his thrusts.

Bill moaned into her mouth and he heard their teeth click together with their passion. Murphy gave one last strong suck on his tongue before releasing him. She wrapped her arms tightly around his back and pulled herself against his body. Her lips touched his ear and her almost gasp like breathing of passion was like a melody that inflamed his emotions and sensations to the bursting point.

"I'm...leaving...today!" she said in time with his body pulsing thrusts. "I'm...going...back...home."

Bill paused with his cock buried entirely within her.

"You're leaving!?" he repeated. "Why?"

"I have to," she replied. "I just can't let my marriage end like this. I have to talk to him and then decide what I'm going to do."

Murphy clung to him and began to milk his cock with her internal muscles much like she had during their first coupling.

"Make love to me, Billy! Make mommy happy. This may be the last time we can do this!"

Bill gave a start at her words but he quickly recovered and began to thrust again. Neither of them could control themselves and the thrusting soon turned into them pounding themselves against each other's groins until the slap of their wet flesh reverberated off the walls of the sparsely furnished bedroom.

Bill dug his toes into the mattress to gain a hold while at the same time Murphy crossed her ankles behind his back and using her legs as leverage she seesawed herself back and forth on his driving cock. They both exploded into orgasm at the same time and the only sound in the room was their breathing and the sounds of their lips and tongues washing each other's face in wet, sloppy desperate kisses before Bill rolled over on his side with Murphy following him keeping her legs wrapped around his hips.

"I've done things with you that I've never done with anyone else. I don't know what comes over me when you touch me but I never thought that I would let anyone stick their finger up my butt!"

"Did you like it?"

Murphy didn't respond.

"Well, did you?"

She buried her face in his shoulder and made a muffled sound.

"What?" he asked.

"MmmHmm!"

"What?" he teased her. "Did you say yes?"

"MmmHmm!"

"Louder!"

M'MMM-H'MMM!"

"I can't hear you," he said into her ear and pulling her ass cheek open with one hand he rubbed the middle finger of his other hand on her ass hole.

"What did you say?"

Murphy lifted her face away from his shoulder. "Yes, damnit, yes! I liked it! Are you satisfied?"

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers