On The Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

Sensing that Dark Hair had moved away from his cocksucking position, Red relinquished the nut he had been gulping on and moved to stand one more at Gar's side, his boydick still excited and bone-hard, not having softened in the slightest despite the heavy load he'd cummed seconds ago. Red reached out a small, soft hand and grasped Gar's vein-etched, purple studpole, firmly sliding Gar's slime-covered 'skin up and down the spit-slick length as fast as he could while he humped his smaller erection, horny-dog style, on Gar's muscular, hairy thigh.

Meanwhile, down between Gar's widespread legs, Blondy was quick to seize control of both of the low-hanging fruit dangling in front of him while his own fully erect 5 inches quivered with excitement. He yanked the furry, swollen sacs as far as he could, running his greedy fingers all over the taut, hairy globes as his own smooth, hairless balls drew up tight to the base of his twitching shaft.

Narrowing his eyes and biting his lower lip, Gar let the redhead's hand pump a second load out of him. He hoped he would manage to shoot enough studcum to satisfy the bucket-filling requirements, since he was sure that he would be allowed to fuck some hot, tight boy-ass once he finished swallowing down his bucketful of bullcream.

"Oooooooh!" Red exclaimed. "It's gettin' ev'n bigger!" Rubbing his sweaty fist up and down as fast as he could, he watched wide-eyed as the cum once again exploded out of Gar's fuckspear. This boy seemed to know how to keep a firm downward pressure on a jerking, cumming horsedick, so only a small amount of ballslime splashed out onto Dark Hair as he knelt before the hard-cumming stud.

"Thet's more like it!" Dark Hair grinned as the cum-level rose higher and higher, one of Red's hands diligently yanking on Gar's studpole in front while, inspired by past experience with his own boyfucking father, Red shoved three hastily spit-lubed fingers from his other hand as far up Gar's asshole as he could reach, causing still more bullmilk to rocket out of the trussed-up man's nuts, which Blondy still held in his tight-squeezing grip.

Unbeknownst to Gar, the shoddily-made bucket had a small hole in it a few inches below the rim, a hole which was now showering Dark Hair with studcum even as the stud-slave's fuckmeat spurted out the last drips and dribbles. If he wanted to, Dark Hair could simply allow the hole to drain most of Gar's cum from the bucket, keeping it from ever getting full enough to fulfill the requirements – but half the fun was making the big breeder chug-a-lug the thick, roapy mancream while they told him the rest of the rules.

"Awright, stud, ya done good enough fer a first try – so we'll say thet yuh've filled 'er up this time. Now r'member," he said as he lifted the bucket to Gar's face and tipped it over, "Ya gotta swaller ever' last drop without spillin' none o' it! Else the rules say we gits t' milk another buckit-full out o'yuh! Har, har, har!" the boy laughed with glee, knowing that between the shoddy workmanship and the wide rim of the bucket, it was impossible for a man to drain it cleanly, even if he handled it with the greatest of care – which Gar would not have been allowed to do in any case. The boys made sure that most of the cum landed on Gar's face, rather than his wide-open mouth.

The sight of all that slimy bullcum cascading down Gar's thick neck and oozing through his body hair, both front and back, was enough to trigger another almost-synchronized cum-fest from all three boys, their young cocks spewing white boycream over Gar's belly and legs.

Being sperm-loving young men, they then proceeded to lick up every last drop of combined cum that their slutty, man-hungry tongues and slobbery, cocksucking lips could reach. Dark Hair and Red started at Gar's top end, moving from his stubble-covered face to his fur-covered torso. Blondy, already on his knees, started by bending down to lick and suck on Gar's hairy feet, licking the white, creamy cum out from between his toes and the tops of his thickly-furred arches, and working his way up the hirsute legs while his friends split up and worked their way down both the front and back of Gar's sweat-and-cum-drenched body.

Once Gar's body was as clean as the spunk-hungry boys could make it, Blondy announced that he was moving on to check out some of the other studs on display, "Ah wants to lick me up a 'fresh' sweat-stinkin' stud, an' mebbe git mah pussy worked over by one of them fuckers what don't got a ring raht thru the middle o' his pig-sticker," he said, giving Gar a hard yank on his cock-chain before climbing off Gar's platform to in search of new entertainment.

The other two preferred to stay with their current big, vein-etched, throbbing, cum-spewing toy. Despite their recent, explosive orgasms, both boys were still hard and eager for more stud-teasing fun.

Red now moved to stand directly in front of Gar, pressing his flushed, twitching boycock against Gar's much larger studpole and started pulling on Gar's foreskin again – this time Red brought it all the way up and forced it to keep stretching, covering his own exposed cockhead with the hairy, cheesy hood and began jacking himself off with it. Leaning forward, Red pressed his face against Gar's hairy chest, lapping up the fresh sweat running down his muscular pecks and sucking on his hard, jutting, pierced nipples. Standing behind his friend, Dark Hair teased Gar by pretending to fuck Red, rubbing his hard 6 inch dick up and down the smaller boy's butt-crack while Red kept masturbating with Gar's gungy cock-skin.

It wasn't long before Red shot off, shooting his boycum all over Gar's swollen dickhead in quick, hard spurts while his ass-cheeks clenched around Dark Hair's frotting prick. "Yeah, yeah! Oh fuck, YEAH!"

As soon as he finished unloading his young balls, Red let go of Gar's pulsing, rampant horsedick and moved away. Dark Hair stood before Gar, bending down to take the dark-purple cockhead back into his slobbering mouth. A small crowed of boys and older men had formed around Gar's platform some time ago, and Dark Hair's new position just happened give one man a perfect view into his winking little cunt-hole. Dark Hair's mouth easily opened wide to swallow Gar's fist-sized cockhead whole as he sucked on the boycum-painted glans, causing Gar's own precum to gush out.

Reclining on the platform floor, Red positioned himself under Gar and began running his tongue up and down the vein-bulging, steely length of Gar's bulldick, his tongue moving from the base of Gar's tubesteak, with its thick forest of black pubic hair, to where Dark Hair's lips were firmly fastened to the plum-colored head before he licked his way back to the base again. Sometimes when he came to the end of Gar's fuckmeat Red would keep going, licking up the spit and precum which escaped from the corners of Dark Hair's mouth in a steady stream.

Gar knew that someone new had joined in, due to the feeling of a new pair of hands grabbing his swollen, pendulous nuts, alternately kneading and yanking on them. But he couldn't see whoever it was when he twisted his head back, other than a glimpse of a lightly defined back; a small, smooth, round ass and a head of light-brown hair. Not that Gar really cared what the lad looked like.

It was pretty clear to him by now that no matter what he himself did, these boys would keep working his sore dick and 'nads as long and rough as they liked – probably all day long. So Gar let his mind wander to happier days – like memories of porking his son senseless in front of family and friends at the local father-son gatherings, while watching the other dads do the same with their boys.

The last time had been just a week before. Closing his eyes, Gar remembered the group which had gotten together that day: Him and his son, Dev; Gar's father, Marc, and his younger brother, the 20-year-old Jo; Gar's cousin and his son, Jev and Jev Junior; and the other two pairs of neighbors and their boys, who were also related to Gar, but once or twice removed – Dag and Mic, Sav and Lee.

Gar let out a lusty grunt as he thought about his younger brother – almost 18 years younger than Gar, Jo had been a late addition to the family, born only two years before his nephew, Dev.

Marc and Gar had actually broken Jo in together; taking turns screwing Jo's busted-open cherry, alternately pounding their foot-long studcocks into his spasming, newly-minted cunt all night long. And when Dev had grow old enough to take a cock, then father, grandfather and uncle had enjoyed the family's newest boypussy every night for a week in celebration.

On that final time they had all met at Marc's farm, which was a short distance from Gar's farmstead. Gar could see them all now – Marc all big and hairy, his head-hair starting to turn silver, but his body-fur still as dark as it had been back when Gar was a strapling fuckboy. Jo, as dark-haired as the rest of the family, his body hair just starting to come out in the form of a thick pubic bush and a dusting of fuzz on his chest and ass-cheeks.

Jev, with his curly brown hair and beard, the kinky curls covering his arms, chest, legs, ass and crotch, where the hair grew almost the whole way up to his dickhead. Junior, with the same curly head, only had a small patch of curls coming out over his always-excited dick.

The redheaded Dag, with his small patch of chest hair, which threaded into a treasure-trail down his toned stomach, flaring to a wide bush all around his randy studcock and bullnuts before turning into a thick line of kinky hair up his butt crack and a dusting of curls down his legs. Mic, just as copper-headed as his father, had smooth, pale, marble-like skin.

Dark-blond Sav had a thick pelt of body-hair which covered his whole body, but it was barely visible unless you were up close, other than where it darkened around his crotch. Lee, whose hair was even lighter on his head, had barely visible peach-fuzz on his ass, which was soft and slightly tickly to the touch.

All the boys were short of fully mature length, still growing into both height and cock size, while their fathers were uniformly tall, muscular and hung like plow-horses only wished they could be – not a one of them measured less than 11 inches when full-up hard.

They would all wore their best clothes when they got together – nothing fancy, just the shirts and pants with the least number of rips and dirt. Not that it mattered much what they were wearing, since within moments of arrival all of them were bare-ass nekked and ready to get into some serious man-boy fucking.

As usual, the boys were arrayed on all fours in a circle, their asses raised high in the air while each boy's father knelt behind him, slathering his butt-puckers with chicken fat before applying some of the grease to the father's own throbbing studpole. At a sign from their host, all the men would line up their veiny, swollen porkers with their waiting sons' boypussies before simultaneously breaching the tight openings, causing all the boys to groan and grunt in pained arousal as they all felt their guts fill with hard, ramming dad-dick.

Gar had divided his attention between the always-enjoyable sight of his horsecock pounding between Dev's smooth, high butt-cheeks and the sight of all his friends and neighbors as they gave stud-service to their boys. He loved seeing the way Jo tried to hide his face in his folded arms while at the same time peeking at all the other boys as they all got bred, his arms constantly jerking as Marc's marekiller bottomed out inside him over and over again; Junior openly staring at all the son-fucking going on, except when he closed them to concentrate more fully on the feeling of his Dad's bulldick ramming away in his hot boycunt; Mic, his blush clearly visible on his fair skin partly from excitement and partly from embarrassment as he moaned and groaned, unable to stop himself from loudly begging his father for more; Lee, looking like a debouched angel with his golden hair and wide, lust-filled blue eyes, visibly pushing back against the huge fuckspear pumping into him as hard as his father could screw.

"Give it to me, Daddy!"

"Oh, it soooo BIG!"

"Uhggh, you're wreckin' me!"

"More! More! Harder, Dad, HARDER!!!"

Gar licked his lips with anticipation; while Dev was undeniably a great fuck, variety was what made life worthwhile – and Gar knew that before the night was over he was going to get his jollies inside each and every one of these cock-stuffed fuckboys. He and the other dads would go all around the circle while the pussyboys stayed put, only moving if one of their breeders decided to screw them in a new position.

Being hot-blooded teenage cuntboys, the sons would invariably cum at least twice before their dads pulled out of their well-reamed holes, the older men's studcocks emerging well-slimed with jizz when they all moved cockwise along the circle'o'fuckmeat in order to start in on a fresh, cum-leaking boypussy.

Gar found himself next behind his brother, Jo moaning mindlessly as he waved his cum-drooling ass high in the air, the well-opened hole twitching for another hard fuck. Grinning down at his reclining little brother, Gar teased him by pressing his cockhead lightly against the dilated asslips, starting to slip it in only to move backwards, making the boy beg out loud for his big, hard horsedick.

"Aww, c'mon, big brother! Stick it in there an' plow! I needs it so bad! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my hungry pussy! Fuck m'fuckin' pussyboy fuckin' brains out!"

As he slowly eased his way into Jo, Gar looked around the circle once more, noticing that some men were teasing their new pussyboys the way he had, while others had plunged right in, ramming hard right from the get-go, making their boys cum over and over again from the force of the violent cockthrusts. Inspired by the sight of all that hot boycream flooding the ground the boys knelt on, and the grunts of satisfied pleasure the men let out as their fuckpoles pounded in and out, Gar too began a hard, demanding rhythm inside Jo. Grabbing the younger man by the hips, Gar located his prostate with well-practiced ease and forced load after load of cum out of the boy's tight, swollen nuts, making sure to flood Jo's guts with studcream every time his brother's fucktunnel contracted with a fresh orgasm.

And so it had gone on, all night long, all around that hot circle of boyass, the smell of bullsweat and mancum growing by the second, the scent a powerful aphrodisiac to every one of them, keeping the dads hard and eager to fuck while their boys either knelt or lay back or sat in increasingly imaginative and receptive positions and begged for just one more stiff, pounding studcock in their hungry assholes, just one more hard fuck up their needy boycunts, please!

At one point Marc decided he wanted his son, Jo, to give him a tongue bath. The older man lay on the ground, his 12 inch long, 4 inch wide, hairy, boy-breeding bulldick standing straight and proud from his furry, cum-smeared groin; his hairy, muscular arms and legs spread apart for easier access for his son's slobbery tongue as Jo licked the stale funk and fresh cum off his father.

Having just finished fucking and getting fucked by two other members of the group, both Gar and Dev disengaged themselves and moved to stand together, taking a moment to enjoy the sight of the slim but muscular younger man – his naked body glistening with sweat and mancum, a thick rope of fuckslime visibly leaking out of his swollen asshole a testament to all the manfucking he'd gotten that night – as he nelt by the family Patriarch's feet and began pigging for all he was worth.

One big, beefy hand dipping into Dev's well-used buttcrack, Gar called out, "Hey, yew ol' fucker! Yew's holdin' up th' action with yer cleanin'! There's plenny more good, hard boydickin' t' git done b'fore the sun cums up!" Gar laughed, enjoying the feeling of all that thick studcream, still hot and gooey, oozing out of Dev's fuckpassage, teasing the boy's hole with three fingers pushing steadily in and out.

"Hell, boy! I only givin' Jo what he wants – a chance t'taste all along this fine, hairy body o'mine!" Marc's horsecock began pumping out a large, fresh stream of precum at the sight of two of his favorite fuckbuddies – his oldest son and his grandson, both of whom he considered part of his boy-harem, despite Gar being a fully grown man with an often-fucked son of his own. "Or are ya jealous o'yer li'l brother, thet he gits all this here fuckmeat ever' night o' the world, while yew only gits it when I's in the mood fer sum big, hairy ass?"

Laughing dismissively at the older man's words, Gar had to admit – to himself if to no-one else – that there was a bit of truth to his father's words; the sight of that swollen flesh-pole still made his own butthole spasm and his rectum contract with remembered pleasure, pain and lust. Watching Jo's sloppy, hungry mouth working over Marc's sweat-soaked legs, Gar could feel his own mouth watering, remembering all the times HE had licked the old man up and down, getting his own pussy-lips and cock-hungry tongue all over that hot body – so similar to the one Gar had grown into – lingering extra-long on the huge, throbbing bullcock, which usually tasted like the inside of Gar's own well-fucked ass.

Suddenly deciding that he wanted a taste too, Dev moved forward, kneeling down to lick his grandfather's torso where Jo's hot, cocksucking mouth hadn't reached yet.

Gar moved to squat behind his naked little brother, rubbing his slimy, precum-leaking horsecock between Jo's tight melons, enjoying the slippery slide of his studpole against the cum-dripping butt.

Losing himself in the pleasurable act of slurping up the sweat from the abundant hair covering Marc's muscular chest, Dev threw one of his strong, smooth legs over the supine figure, straddling his grandfather to get a better angle of approach – or possibly just for the thrill of feeling all that body-hair rubbing against his inner-thighs.

No sooner had Dev gotten into this new position than a pair of strong hands grabbed the boy's hips and forced his young body back – with Marc's dickhead entering his puckered ass-ring as it was forced down to meet the twitching, slippery shaft. Moaning with pained pleasure as he found himself impaled on Marc's cuntwrecker – even after all the fucking he'd taken that night, Dev wasn't THAT loose, especially since his grandfather had the biggest dick in the room. Dev immediately began a fast up-and-down movement, pumping his clinging asscunt along the thick, powerful invader as he continued licking Marc's chest-fur, nipping and sucking the two hard, swollen nipples which stuck out an inch from his grandfather's chest.

Behind Dev's bobbing body, Jo had worked his way up his father's legs and now buried his face in the V of Marc's spread legs, working his hungry mouth up and down from his father's muscular, hair ass to his even hairier bullnuts, giving an occasional lick to Dev's smooth ass as it slid down Marc's horsedick to meet his sloppy lips and tongue. Not willing to be left out of the hot family-fucking action, Gar aimed his cum-streaked tuebsteak at Jo's waiting cunthole and pushed his horny bullcock deeply into his little brother's wet fuckslot.

Rocking his hips back and forth as his fuckpole pounded his brother's cum-spurting pussy, Gar watched his own son's wild fuck when he was struck by a sudden inspiration. He wrapped his arms around Jo's torso, pulling the younger man up against his heaving, hairy chest as he continued his nonstop pumping action. Still fucking in a steady rhythm, Gar held Jo close as he began to inch his way on his knees closer and closer to Dev's bouncing butt, until Jo's own rock-hard ramrod was rubbing against the sweaty, slippery crack. Gar reached forward with one hand, bending Jo's dark-red, thick ponydick until the head was level with the base of Marc's veiny horsecock. Giving Jo an extra-hard thrust up the ass, Gar forced his brother's 9 inch cock into Dev's tightly stretched ass-ring.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers