On The Block Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

Fortunately for Cal's appetites and snobby nature, the following day's lessons were horsemanship and swordsmanship, which were taught by Master Tabour – a man born to a noble but financially-poor family. This teacher was only slightly older than the Math tutor; he kept his roan-red hair in a flowing tail down to the middle of his shoulders, and while his body was leaner than the Math tutor's, his thighs bulged with muscle and his hands were big and strong.

Their lessons always took place in the wide parkland which was part of Cal's family estate, just outside of town. They each had their own mounts, as did the two grooms who always followed them, carrying a lunch basket and other amenities.

Cal made sure to get to the stables early that morning, in order to have a quick word with the grooms. His explanation to them was even more to the point than his ultimatum to the Math tutor – the stable staff was famous for their lusty, promiscuous nature, and it only took a promise of a turn for each of them up his delectable ass to make sure that they supported their young master in his plans for the day.

To seal the deal, Cal quickly fell to his knees and pulled both men's breeches open, sucking both hardening cocks into this mouth to help them reach full erection. Once the two men's studpoles grew too big to accommodate in his mouth at once, Cal took one in each hand and started sucking each for a few seconds before turning to the other, all the while stroking both with his smooth, sweaty hands. As both men's groans grew louder, Cal's rhythm grew faster, his head snapping back and forth in a hungry right-suck-suck, left-suck-suck, right-suck-suck – until his efforts were rewarded with a sudden cum-flood in his salivating mouth, the other groom cumming over his jerking fist a second later.

Cal was well aware he had an audience as he finished sucking the first cummer and licked the second man's spurting fuckrod clean – he'd heard Tabour arrive a few seconds before. It was part of his plan that the noble-born tutor see him like this, to plant the idea that Cal was an easy lay and, hopefully, make him want a piece of Cal's willing body.

Another part of the plan was to avoid noticing Tabour's presence – Cal was ostentatiously savoring the taste of cum on his tongue, giving the nobleman a chance to either confront them or hide and pretend that he hadn't witnessed anything.

If his tutor chose to confront Cal now, Cal would see to it that they fucked right here in the stable; if Tabour chose to pretend not to have seen anything, Cal would goad him into it after they rode deep into the park – by having both grooms hold the nobleman down while Cal raped his dick, if need be. But he'd seen the excited look on Tabour's face – the man was interested.

One hour later Cal was naked and lying on his back on a horse-blanket, each leg widespread supported by a groom, while a half-dressed Tabour – he'd taken off his shirt, but only opened the fly of his breeches while leaving his belt buckled – knelt in front of his student, thrusting his 8 inch studcock into Cal's well-prepared pussy.


Never fear, this was just to set the scene for the rest of the story. Our favorite hairy, hulking horsehung hunk will make an appearance in our next exciting episode.
Y
P.S. Remember - Feedback is how you show you care :-)

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers