On The Block Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers

Which was why Cal's 5.5 inch dick was pitching a visible tent in his light cotton pants as he arrived at the dining room – so visible, it was the first thing Vin noticed as his son entered the room. Cal stopped in the doorway, shocked to notice where his Daddy's eyes were focusing and the way the older man licked his lips – like he was getting them wet and ready for something hard and hot.

Then Vin seemed to remember himself, flicking a quick, slightly guilty look at Cal's face; almost as if he were reminding himself who he was looking at.

Once again, an idea began to form in Cal's mind.

Halvin was sitting at the head of the long dining table, where, as master of the household, a place was always set for him. A second place was set at the other end for Cal, but he deliberately ignored it and sat in the chair on his father's immediate right.

Vin was surprised, but didn't say anything, other than to order that the first course be served. Discreet and well-trained, two of the three dining-room servants barely hesitated before silently and efficiently relocating Cal's plates, glasses and silverware and then joined the third servant in bringing in the first course.

As soon as the servants left the room, Cal oh-so-casually slid his left leg sideways, bumping Daddy's socked foot ("Only peasants wear shoes in the house, son, and only slaves go barefoot") with his house-slipper. Watching out of the corner of his eye, Cal saw his father jump slightly at the contact, but otherwise Daddy pretended not to notice.

And continued not to notice as Cal pressed a little harder, his toes sliding back and forth along the side of Daddy's foot. After all, this sort of thing could be accidental – or maybe the boy's foot itched and he was rubbing away the irritation.

Still, Daddy's salad was practically untouched when the servants came back with the main course. Cal left his foot where it was – the servants couldn't see it through the table-cloth, and even if they could, all they'd see was a boy's foot pressed against his father's foot – nothing suggestive about that, surely? Even if the master's face seemed unusually flushed.

Cal smirked into his first bite, biding his time until the servants finished filling their wine-glasses and stepped out of the room again. It was a standing order to leave master and son alone during meals, other than when bringing the food to the table or removing used dishes, so the two of them could converse freely.

But Daddy was strangely silent, aside from the way his breathing was growing louder and heavier. Possibly it was because of the rich meat they were eating – or possibly because Cal's not-so-innocently-wandering foot had started running lightly up and down Daddy's muscular calf.

Cal made sure to keep his expression bland and his gaze focused on his plate as he cut up his food to bite-size pieces – he knew this needed even more delicacy than when he'd tricked his friends into ganging up on him; not only was his Daddy a shrewd businessman, but everyone knew it was easier to manipulate a crowd than an individual person.

Cal waited until his father drained a third glass of wine – all that liquor could easily account for the high flush on his face – before draping his ankle over Daddy's knee, his heel lightly rubbing the beginning of Daddy's inner thigh.

He decided to leave it like that for a while. 'Daddy knows that if my foot's up there, then my legs are open – let him think about that until desert.' Daddy was pretending not to notice it, but made no move to push Cal's foot off his knee, even though he could have done it with a minimum of fuss. All he did was drain another whole glass of wine to wash down the mouthful of meat he'd speared off his plate.

Having finished cutting up his food, it was only natural that, while his left hand moved his fork from his sensuous mouth to the plate and back again, Cal's right hand rested on the table. Then it dropped below the table – nothing wrong with putting your hand in your lap, after all. And the sound of cloth rustling down there could just be Cal adjusting his breeches – or scratching his thigh, maybe?

Cal hid a smirk in his own wine glass as he saw Daddy's eyes flash in the direction of his crotch, where Cal's hand was rubbing his hard cock through his thin pants. The look in the older man's eyes was so hot, Cal was surprised he hadn't burned a hole in the table, trying to see his son jacking off.

Cal didn't raise his hand from his groin until the servants came back with the dessert – some sort of confection with fruit, honey and cream on the side. He also put his foot back on the ground – but only until the door closed behind the servants again. Then he turned to face his father directly and extended his right foot directly up to Daddy's crotch, gently grinding the bottom of his foot against the wonderfully large bulge he found there.

Maddened beyond endurance, Daddy jumped up and swept the table clear with one hand while the other grabbed Cal's arm and pulled him to his feet and then shoving the boy on his back on the table. The wild, lustful look on Daddy's face sent a thrill through Cal's spine and soaked his fly with precum.

<=8 8=> <=8 8=> <=8 8=>

Halvin held his son down on the table, his muscular body shaking with warring desires. On the one hand, this was his son, his precious little boy whom he treasured. On the other hand, every time he closed his eyes all he could see were the perfect globes of Cal's bare ass humping, bumping and pumping, just as he'd seen them that evening at the boy's... the YOUNG MAN's coming-of-age celebration.

That was the real reason he'd spent so much time away from home lately – he'd been visiting the slave-market, trying to fuck away the wicked vision by emptying his balls over and over again in some nameless, faceless slaveboy. But none of them could match the vision that haunted him – the flawless, rosy skin; the smooth, swinging balls; the ecstatic look on his son's face as he'd fucked his first ass – Cal would have just that expression when he got his first taste of cock, Vin was sure of it!

Vin had even started dreaming about it: The look of shock on Cal's face as his pussy was breached by the wide, blunt cockhead; his wide blue eyes staring into his father's pleasure-narrowed blue eyes; the boy's cry of pain, making Vin's horsecock swell even thicker as he forced every last throbbing inch into Cal's twitching chute; Cal's slender cock, drooling precum all over his soft belly, feeling like a fire-warmed poker against Vin's hairy stomach as he heaved back and forth over the boy, thrusting hard, hard, harder, HARDER as he rode his son down, his balls swelling, tightening, tightening, the boy writhing and moaning, his thrusts, thrusts, thrusts speeding up more and more and more until – he would wake up, his purple, engorged fuckpole spewing cum all over his heaving belly.

And then, wide awake, he'd find himself jerking his cock to a second orgasm, hating himself for doing it even as his hand pumped faster and faster on a bulldick that refused to go down until he closed his eyes and pictured Cal's tight, round butt, imagined his hard Daddydick forcing its way between those ripe peaches. More and more often, he'd lick his hand clean after cumming again, pretending it was Cal's sweet boycum he was tasting.

Tonight, the sight of Cal's tented pants had set Vin's heart racing, though all that blood seemed to pump directly into his cock and stay there, making him dizzy with lust and confusion. Whatever had Cal so worked up, surely it had nothing to do with Vin's perverted desires!

Then Cal had sat so very close to him, teased him with his dainty, slippered foot – Vin hadn't imagined these things! He knew he was wide awake – the pain in his balls was too intense for this to be a dream, the buttons in his fly were digging into his throbbing horsecock too sharply for any dream-sensation.

That final push – an actual push of that small foot right into the root of his evil thoughts – and his shaky control snapped!

His senses reeling from too much wine and not enough sleep, Vin suddenly found himself bent over his son, lips pressed hard against petal-soft lips, his tongue forcing its way into a mouth that actually seemed to be sucking on it, inviting it in to play with Cal's own nimble tongue.

Opening his eyes, Vin couldn't deny the heated desire he could see gazing back at him. Unable to hold back any longer, Vin reached down and yanked Cal's light breeches down, his son helping by raising his hips and pushing the thin material down his ass at the same time as his father pulled down the front. Vin took a second to enjoy his view of Cal's throbbing dick – maybe it was the closer angle, but it looked bigger than it had that day when the boy had shoved it into his birthday-present whore – before Vin's slobbering tongue pulled him down to taste the copious precum drooling out the small slit. A taste became wide swipes all up and down the slender rod, from the coppery curls, a slightly lighter shade than Vin's bushy pubes, to the plum-red head and its continuous flow of salty-sweet liquid.

Beneath him Cal moaned and writhed, his manicured nails digging into Vin's shirt at the shoulders, his muttered cries of "More!" "Good!" and "Daddy!" spurring Vin to lift his head and slam his mouth down on the tempting morsel, swallowing the whole 5.5 inches in one gulp, his stubbled chin rasping against the smooth thighs and low-hanging boynuts. Fast as only a teenage boy can be, Cal immediately started to unload in his father's voraciously sucking mouth.

The next time Vin came to his senses he was on his knees on the table, rubbing something – honey? cream? – on his throbbing bulldick, while below him Cal was gripping his own thighs, bending himself almost in half and holding his legs as wide apart as possible. Vin's breeches were open and shoved down his thighs, his shirt gone – probably on the floor, but who cared? – while the boy beneath him was completely naked aside a slipper which was half hanging from his left foot and a torn shirt-sleeve on his right arm.

"Oh, Daddy, please, Daddy, want it so bad, Daddy, so big and hard, Daddy, gimme, Daddy..." Cal was babbling, flexing his stomach and hips to raise his spread butt, beckoning to the pulsing paternal peter, his lust-glazed eyes fixed on the vein-etched studpole in his father's fist. Cal's cock was still hard, and was already leaking a fresh stream of precum on his tight belly.

Vin just grunted his agreement and pressed his slippery cockhead against the twitching asslips. "Aaaaahhhhh!" he groaned as his fuckspear forced its way into Cal's tight boycunt. The fact that the tightness was due to swelling from all of his son's recent activity, rather than because it was a virgin passage, was lost on Vin, who was delirious with the thought of taking his own boy's butt-cherry.

Too hot to bother with subtlety, Vin braced one hand on the table and grabbed Cal's thigh with the other for leverage, and shoved! His son's howl of pain was music to Vin's lusty ears, spurring him on to thrust harder and harder, heaving his purple, throbbing horsedick up and down the clutching asscunt. "Teach you to tease me," he said through pleasure-gritted teeth as his muddled brain remembered a dainty foot running up his leg and pressing against his swollen crotch. "Show you..." grunt, "not to..." grunt, "tease..." groan!

"Oh, gods, Daddy, I'm so sorry, Daddy!" Cal said howled. He didn't act sorry, though – the boy was pushing back against every thrust Vin shoved at him; his sweet, round ass slamming against his father's crotch, the whole length of his boypussy milking Vin's throbbing studcock.

"Show you... Show... you... how t' FUCK!" Vin's scrambled thought was completely sidetracked as Cal raised his head and latched onto one of Vin's wide, hard nipples. With a wordless below, his bloated Daddydick started to blast out a heavy load, his thrusts sporadic and uneven as he cummed and cummed and CUMMED!

He was dimly aware that Cal's moans, reverberating against his hairy, sweat-soaked chest, were getting higher and higher pitched. The feeling of Cal's hot boycum spurting against his heaving belly caused Vin to make his last, cock-draining thrusts fast and vicious in order to give the little slut an extra hard prostate massage.

When he next regained his senses, Vin opened his eyes to see the three dining-room servants waiting patiently at their stations by the wall. A flush bloomed on his fair skin which had nothing to do with desire, though he managed to otherwise keep his composure. It helped that, while all three men's eyes shone with lust, none showed any signs of contempt or mockery – but then, the household was staffed by only the most professional, discreet servants money could buy – theoretically, he could commit murder and all they would do would be help hide the body.

'Nevertheless, some sort of discretion bonus is called for,' he decided as he slowly pulled out of Cal. Looking down, he saw his son's eyes were closed, but a blissful smile was stretching his mouth from ear to ear – so Cal probably didn't regret what they'd just done.

Vin also noticed that the both of them were a cum and food spattered mess. Sitting his bare ass on his calves, he turned to the servants and commanded one of them to prepare the bath.

Turning back to his son, Vin deliberately ignored the remaining two servants as he bent down to give Cal a slow, sensuous kiss. Starting sweet and soft, the kiss quickly turned hot and hungry as Cal's tongue forced its way into Vin's mouth while the young man's hands burrowed in his father's sweat-dripping hair. Their silent audience was actually a bit of a turn-on.

"Mmmmm, Daddy," Cal sighed. "I've wanted to do that ever since my birthday party." Vin felt a jolt at his son's words, his cock twitching with renewed interest. "It felt just like I knew it would."

"Now, how would Daddy's little boy know what getting fucked feels like?" Vin growled softly in Cal's ear, nibbling on the soft lobe.

"Umm," Cal's eyes widened as he realized he almost gave away, but his father was busy working his lips down Cal's graceful neck and didn't see, giving the boy a chance to decide how much of the truth to tell, "Because of the look on that whore's face – you know, the one who was riding your dick while I lost my virginity? He looked like he was having even more fun getting stuffed full of your pounding fuckpole than I was having pumping ass."

Vin's cock gave another lurch, filling with blood at the knowledge that his son had been lusting after him for as long as he'd been lusting after his son. Just as he was considering giving Cal another round of hot incest there and then – maybe let the boy ride him the way that whore had done – the third servant returned and announced that their bath was ready and waiting.

Taking a deep breath, Vin forced himself to get off of his son, climbing down from the table and helping Cal sit up – noticing the way the boy's ass rubbed in the puddle of cum which had been dribbling out of his stretched asshole – and then eased him off the table so they could go take their bath.

As father and son left the room hand in hand, a soft moan made them turn back to the dining-room – and to the sight of the servants, kneeling on the table and lapping up the streaks and puddles both men had left on the table with their eager tongues.

* * *

The bathing room was adjacent to Vin's chambers – a colorfully tiled room, stocked with every possible toiletry and bathing accessory, its main feature a sunken marble pool which could easily accommodate half a dozen full-grown men.

Not that it mattered – no sooner did Vin settle in the warm, scented water, than Cal straddled him and started rubbing his sweet asscrack up and down his Daddy's erection while they kissed, long and deep. No question, his son knew what to do with his tongue.

The bath oil made Cal's already smooth skin feel like velvet against Vin's hand as he caressed his son's back. The other hand held the younger man's head steady for their prolonged kiss while Cal rocked and wiggled in his father's lap. The slippery bath oil made sure that the young man's ass-cheeks and thighs also slipped and slid up and down his father's pulsing fuckshaft with only the most pleasurable friction.

Cal's hands were as busy as his hips, running up and down Daddy's hairy chest, pausing often to tweak and pull at his father's hard nipples before running his fingers back through the thick, kinky reddish-brown hair covering the muscular pecs. Cal's throbbing hard-on was sandwiched between their stomachs, getting tickled by the treasure-trail running down Vin's slightly flabby abs and leaking a steady stream of precum that mixed with the oily bath-water.

Every minute or so the two men stopped kissing to let fresh air into their starved lungs, during which Cal would start to babble breathlessly such things as "Ohh, so hot and hard, Daddy!" or "Want it back inside me so bad, Daddy!" his lust and oxygen deprivation making him forget that he only needed to shift up a little to cause the penetration he desired – and also, his befuddled brain wasn't willing to let him move even an inch away from the man he was rutting against, wanting to feel as much of his father's body against him as possible.

When the feeling of firm boybutt against Vin's straining studcock started making his cum-swollen balls tighten, he reluctantly broke off the kiss and put both hands under Cal's thighs, raising the little cocktease easily in the water just enough to disrupt his son's lap dance – although it didn't entirely stop the contact between them since Vin's bulldick rose to follow, continuing to point directly towards the object of his desire.

"Now, now, son!" he chuckled at the startled, pouty look on Cal's face, "Neither of us wants this next load to go anywhere except deep inside that hot pussy of yours – do we?"

Cal cooed his agreement, reaching back with both hands to pull his firm cheeks apart, giving his Daddy full access to his dilated, greasy asshole. This was so very much like his fantasy – straddling Daddy, sitting down on that blunt cockhead; feeling the sweet burn as it forced its way into his butt; rocking up and down, a little more down each time, working that long, fat shaft deep into his yearning fuckpassage.

"Oooooh, Daddy!" he moaned softly into his father's ear, letting go of his ass to brace himself against Daddy's broad shoulders. "It feel sooooooo goooooood!"

"Take it, boy, take it!" Vin muttered, barely aware of the words coming out of his mouth, his concentration fully taken up by the clinging, burning heat that surrounded his throbbing flesh.

By unspoken agreement, both made sure to keep their movements slow and gentle as Vin guided Cal up and down his engorged Daddydick, running his son's assring from the root of his swollen cock to the flared base of his precum-drooling cockhead and back down again. Vin distracted himself from the pleasure by watching Cal's face – the way the boy tried to keep his eyes open was just too cute, especially when his prostate got poked on his downward slides and his eyes would involuntarily cross and his eyelids flutter closed. The buoyancy of the water also helped prolong their lovemaking, since Vin could never have lifted his son over and over again for such a long time without it – and it would be such a shame to rush a sweet fuck like this just because his arms got shaky.

Gradually, Cal started tightening his inner muscles, keeping himself snug but loose on the way down his Daddy's pulsing fuckpole, then squeezing hard as he rose along the rock-hard pillar – milking Vin's studcock and making his father moan louder and louder as he increased the speed of Cal's rides up and down the paternal peter.

Ywashere
Ywashere
217 Followers