On The Block Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

Soon the water was frothing around the humping, pumping men as they raced up and down Vin's engorged dick towards their climax. Vin's hands dug into his son's hips as he heaved his own muscular ass upwards with every downward plunge of his boy's hot pussy; Cal's nails left bloody grooves on his father's shoulders and back as he shouted encouragements, "That's it, fucker! Work that hot cunt! Fuck me, Daddy! Give it to me! Give it to MEEEEEE!" Cal voice rose to an excited squeal, his whole body going into convulsions as his orgasm hit. Vin's death-grip on his sides the only thing that kept Cal from falling backwards into the bath as his back arched. The young man's dark-red boycock shot out spurt after thick spurt of boiling-hot cum high into the air to land on his father's face, his own face and in the water all around them both.

Vin howled his own pleasure as the rhythmic squeezes of Cal's orgasming fuck-channel milked his horsedick, feeling like he was shooting a river of cum up his boy's sweet ass.

* * *

Vin dreamt.

He was on a horse, but he was lying with his back against the horse's neck with the saddle over his hips and groin. He knew there was an opening just behind the saddle-horn, since he could see his hard, purple dick rising up through it like a fleshy, vein-etched pillar. But he didn't see it long, since Cal was sitting with his feet in the stirrups and was riding Vin's cock, bobbing up and down with increasing speed.

Vin could feel his son kicking the horse's sides – it felt like he was prodding Vin, not the animal – and commanding him to go faster, faster, FASTER!

Vin woke with a gasp, the shame of once again thinking of his son as a sexual object making his heart race. He fully expected to be alone. But for once, he wasn't greeted by the sight of his bare, spewing bulldick shooting off into the air – Cal really was straddling him!

The shock running through Vin's system made his balls swell and tighten and his cum gushed hard up into Cal's heaving, grunting body. Through pleasure-narrowed eyes he saw Cal's hands rubbing against the boy's smooth torso, tweaking his nipples and running from his chest to his balls, deliberately avoiding his copiously precum weeping dick. "Oooooh, Daddy! So hot! Fill me uuuuup!" Cal's voice was deep and rough, his throat sore from all the moaning he'd been doing.

Feeling like he was still dreaming, Vin reached up and enveloped Cal's throbbing boycock with his hand, stroking the rigid near-6-inch length once, twice, before Cal's hot cum flooded his palm.

Breathing hard with excitement, Vin licked his hand clean, tasting his son's sweet boycum.

"All right, boy, you got Daddy up - now give me a little snack!" the flavor was making his mouth drool, wanting more of his son's hot juice. "Get that cute little boydick over here - and while you're at it, see how much of Daddy's fuckpole you can get down your slutty throat!"

Cal was quick to obey his father's orders, first pivoting on Vin's deep-buried, still-hard cock, and then sliding his greasy ass down his father's sweat-slick belly and chest before raising his hips to let his half-hard boydick dangle above Vin's sensuous lips.

The young man took a moment to look down through his spread legs at the sight of his Daddy capturing his cockhead with his wet, wet lips before he turned his full attention to the hard task before him.

Vin's studpole was still mostly hard - and getting harder as the older man swallowed more and more of Cal's re-awakening prick - and was covered in salty, musky Daddycum. Cal wanted to take his time, to savor the taste and feel of his Daddy's huge bulldick against his tongue and lips; but his hunger was just too strong and before he knew it he was choking himself, trying to fit the 2-inch wide cockhead down his throat. 'I can do this, dammit!' he thought, determined that if a base-born whore could take a bullcock this big, then Calton Halvinsson could, too! A combination of breathing through his nose, a kind of swallowing cock-massage and sheer determined horniness saw to it that within minutes Cal's slobbery cocksucking lips were buried in his father's bushy pubes and his pug nose was pressed against Daddy's sweaty, furry balls, happily soaking up the heady, musky aroma.

At the other end of their incestuous 69, Vin easily gulped down the whole length of Cal's completely revived milkbone, one hand supporting the boy by the hips while two fingers from the other hand probed deeply into Cal's spunk-slippery butthole. No sooner did Vin feel the sweet sensation of his whole tubesteak disappear down Cal's constricting throat, than his mouth was flooded with a fresh load of hot boycum. "MMMMMM!!!!" he moaned, while in his mind he chanted lewd encouragements for the boy to keep right on feeding his Daddy all the sweet, thick boycum he could pump out of his smooth nuts. Vin made sure the spurts came thick and often by carefully aiming his probing fingers at his son's well-stroked prostate.

Cal's dick stayed hard as he started pumping his hips, signalling the beginning of Round Three. Inspired by his father's example, Cal rubbed his right hand in the copious spit escaping the corners of his stretched mouth and then inserted three slender, spit-lubed fingers in his Daddy's twitching anus as he started bobbing his head up and down Vin's throbbing shaft.

The need to take a deep breath forced Cal to back his head up his Daddy's shaft, though he kept the throbbing mushroom-head in his slobbery mouth. And although he no longer had the whole throbbing shaft inside his hungry maw, his new position allowed Cal to fully savor the salty precum drooling copiously from Daddy's piss-slit. Swallowing hard and rapidly to avoid losing any of this tasty treat, Cal ran his left hand up and down Daddy's hot, slippery shaft while continuing to diddle Daddy's back-door with his right. Sucking in an extra-large lungful of air, Cal dived back down his father's fuckpole.

The constricting massage of his boy's hungry throat broke Vin's self-control. With a dick-muffled yell, Vin started flooding his son's tight throat with thick ropes of hot mancum, which in turn triggered a fresh load of boycum in his own sucking, vibrating mouth.

* * *

At some point both of them must have exhausted each-other, since the next time Vin opened his eyes he could see sunlight coming through the window at an angle that told him it was closer to noon than mid-morning.

His first confused thought was that he'd overslept – probably spent too many hours masturbating after that disgustingly horny dream again. Then full consciousness hit him, and Vin realized that the soft mound he was spooning wasn't just pillows and blankets, but his son.

Cal's curly copper-red hair, a shade lighter and longer than Vin's own, was sticking up in odd directions where the sweat hadn't flattened it to his skull.

Vin felt two conflicting desires at that moment. On the one hand, the night's exertions left him feeling parched and with his stomach rumbling. On the other hand, his cock was pressed against a cum-slick butt-crack, and a half-asleep Cal was rubbing said butt-crack up and down his father's rapidly swelling fuckrod.

The sight of a laden breakfast table beside the bed made the decision easy – he merely had to reach over the boy and pour himself a glass of juice, without having to break the delicious contact with Cal's humpy ass. Vin decided not to think about how many servants had now seen him in such a compromising position with his son in order to set the food in place.

Thoughtfully pouring a second glass before moving back, Vin handed it to his son and then took a large swallow of his drink.

Knowing the way all by itself, Vin's engorged studcock pressed against Cal's reddened, swollen assring, fresh precum helping to ease the broad mushroom head into the thoroughly loosened opening. Cal whimpered, pushing backwards to help lodge the whole cockhead inside his wet cunt, "Ohh, Daddy! That feels so gooood!" the boy's voice was still hoarse, though not as rough as it had been during the night, and he spoke softly as though raising his voice might spoil the moment.

Keeping his movements gentle – even though his son was clearly enjoying it, Cal's poor love-tunnel must be feeling sore after all the hard use it had been put to – Vin started pumping his hips slowly, gradually working his hard dick up the slick rectum. "Mmmm, sure does, baby-boy," he murmured, dropping a kiss on one soft-skinned, slender shoulder as he felt the snug fit of Cal's assring come closer and closer to the base of his pulsing bulldick.

Their first fuck of the day was slow and lazy. Father and son were somewhat worn-out by their night-time exertions, and took the time to eat as they slowly stoked the fires of their lust back to full blast. It wasn't till the breakfast table was more than half emptied that Vin started humping his horsecock in earnest, rolling Cal to his elbows and knees for the best possible leverage as he pumped and pummeled to his first orgasm of the day. As the stars exploded behind Vin's eyelids, he fell forward on his son's sweat-slick back, one hand landing in the growing puddle of boycum as Cal got off from their latest incest-fuck.

"Ahhhhh, Daddy! That's gotta be THE best way to wake up!" Cal sighed contentedly between panting breaths as Vin rolled off to lie on his back next to the boy. Cal himself was lying where he'd been kneeling, apparently not bothered by the mess of cum he was on – but then, there was hardly any part of the bed which wasn't covered in spunk. Cal turned his head to face his father, "You don't have to rush off to work, do you, Daddy?"

A hundred reasons why he should rose in Vin's mind, but none of them were as compelling as the sweet look of puppy-lust in his little boy's blue eyes. "Tell you what, son – get those pretty lips down to Daddy's big, fat dick and convince me that I've got better things to do today!"

Many thanks to everyone who bothered to leave feedback and comments - a girl likes to be appreciated!

Sorry it took so long to get this one out - real life keeps getting in the way!

In the next installment: Guess who joins this happy household? ;-)

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers