On The Block Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers

"Huh, yeah, I 'member him! His boy jist went under t' hammer a few minits ago – sweet piece o' fuckin' boy, shame our squad cudn't afford 'im, but I hear tell thet the ones whut won 'im is real willin' ta share..."

Vin didn't bother listening to the rest of their conversation, instead he hurried to find a market attendant. Vin was relieved to see a man in the highly-noticeable scarlet loin-cloth that was the slave-yard's worker-uniform, and quickly inquired about the man the soldiers had talked about, "I'm here on commission for a wealthy patron," he lied, unwilling to admit he was shopping for a stud-slave for the sake of member of his own family, "and I think that fellow might fit the bill."

The worker, willing to pretend he believed the lie, merely bowed to the obviously prosperous merchant – Vin's clothes, as well as his bearing and speech, practically screamed MONEY! – and told him, "You're in luck, goodsir! The slave in question is due to go under the hammer in a few minutes. If you would be so good as to follow me, sir, I'll take you to the selling platform."

* * *

The moment Vin saw Gar up on the platform, he knew he'd found the perfect sex-toy for his son.

The huge man was liberally smeared with cum from the top of his head to his hairy feet, every bulging, tanned muscle accentuated by the pearly, drying jizz. The auctioneer was saying, "...'s right, folks, every drop of it came from these here balls," and reached down to lift the slave's heavy, hairy nuts, clearly full of a fresh load that his upthrust, foot-long, precum leaking hardon was ready and eager to shoot it out.

Someone in the crowd shouted out, "I know – my li'l brother milked five o' them loads outta him!" and another added, "We all knows whut he kin do! Get on with t' sellin' awready so we c'n take 'im home and start usin' 'im!"

The bidding was fast and enthusiastic, since there was a strong demand for a fuck-stud who'd already proved his ability to go all day.

Vin was relieved that he wasn't on first-name terms with any of the other bidders or audience members, since that probably meant they didn't know who he was. One was an extremely fat man sitting in a palanquin, 'Probably takes a dick that long just to get past his buttcheeks to his asshole,' Vin mused; another was a white-haired old nobleman, surrounded by a dozen semi- and fully-naked youths who were egging him on, 'Can't get it up himself anymore, so he gets his jollies watching other studs service his boys. Wonder if they're his sons, his servants, or if he buys slaves on both sides of the market...'; another bidder was standing next to a boy holding up a sign with the words "For a good time, visit Tomlin's Bar & Brothel", so it was obvious what he wanted the studslave for. A few others in uniform showed that some members of the military didn't mind showing their fondness for huge, throbbing male flesh, though they gave up after the bids reached three figures.

It wasn't until the auctioneer shouted out "Sold! To the gentleman in the middle, for 580 gold crowns!" that Vin realized how high he'd let himself bid.

But, gazing at the oversized fuckpole the slave was packing and thinking about Cal's sweet little ass, Vin decided the money very well spent.

The fact that his own butthole seemed to have developed a strange itching twitch was something he wasn't going to think about.


You're not imagining things, Cal's dick is growing from one story to the next. This series started from a Hun Comics panel, and a lot of the terms I use are influenced by his texts - and in his universe it's a recurring theme that the more cum you take into yourself (at either end) the more "Manly" your body becomes and the bigger your dick gets. So I figured that between his growing teenage body and his constant sperm intake, Cal should grow about half an inch from story to story, though I doubt he'll ever reach Gar's dimensions LOL
Y

Ywashere
Ywashere
219 Followers
12